BigVrunga's FocusXT Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Day 7 - 9/30/2006

2:00pm - 1 serving Focus XT

Effects: I just drank it down, so its too early to tell. Just wanted to update though - I thoroughly mixed the can contents this time, and the taste of the focus XT was noticeably different. Rather than a chalky, almost mediciney tasting lemonade flavor I could really taste the tangy bite of the ALCAR this time. This time it tastes like Yeahright described in his log - almost just like pink lemonade. Drank it 5 minutes ago so its too early to tell if the effects will be different, Ill be back later with an update.

BV
    sounds promising!

2. I'm interested in seeing if mixing it makes a difference. Keep us updated.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Day 7 - 9/30/2006

2:00pm - 1 serving Focus XT

Effects: I just drank it down, so its too early to tell. Just wanted to update though - I thoroughly mixed the can contents this time, and the taste of the focus XT was noticeably different. Rather than a chalky, almost mediciney tasting lemonade flavor I could really taste the tangy bite of the ALCAR this time. This time it tastes like Yeahright described in his log - almost just like pink lemonade. Drank it 5 minutes ago so its too early to tell if the effects will be different, Ill be back later with an update.

BV
    Interesting to see if product settleing/separating was the issue. Was just looking at Beowulf's log and he and his wife seem to be having a good Focus XT experience so it's probably not a batch issue.

4. Day 7 - continued

Effects: I did notice a little more in the way of alertness, but still - nothing like what I would expect from 200mg caffeine. In fact, after an hour or so it was all I could do to stay awake. Like Jayhawkk mentioned - if I didnt keep moving it felt like Id fall asleep.

BV

5. Day 8 - 10/1/2006

4:30 PM - 2 Servings Focus XT

Effects: The lack of expected effects is strange, so I figured id double up on the dosing and see what happened. Within 30 minutes, i felt a little disoriented - just like I do when I take in too much choline. Shortly after, felt a little queasy. That passed eventually but still nothing much in the way of alertness of stimulation. This should have been 400mg of caffeine plus a large dose of nootropics I know to work well - I should have been bouncing off the walls, literally.

Something seems to be up here fellas. I can't imagine this combinaton of ingredients *not* providing at least a caffeine buzz.

BV
    •   

6. Not good BV you should def be feeling like a million bucks with energy to spare

7. today at work I wasn't feeling too bad and drank a serving with water and still nothing. 2 hours later I took a caffeine pill 200mg and I felt it within minutes...

I'm going to shake the hell out of the container. Maybe the stuff seprated out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BigVrunga's Hyperdrol X2 Log
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:29 PM
  2. BigVrunga's FocusXT Log
    By BigVrunga in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 09:15 PM