RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha test begins on Wednesday or Thursday (9/27-28/06). product was FED-EXed out of AZ last thursday.

massfx.jpg
hyperdol.jpg
retain.jpg

Mass FX contains innovative ingredients that potentiate natural testosterone levels and give results in the first week. This pro-anabolic optimizer was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX helps support testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle.

Hyperdrol™ is a lean mass building Herbal Hypertrophic compound from Anabolic Xtreme, the designers of the world’s most effective muscle building formulations. Hyperdrol™ has been exclusively created and formulated for Anabolic Xtreme by Author L. Rea. Hyperdrol™ contains a matrix of four herbal ingredients, each of which uses a proprietary extraction process to obtain a precise matrix of unique compounds. These work synergistically together like nothing else on the market. There is no shutdown with Hyperdrol™ and users can cycle for 12 to 16 weeks. Independent product testers have reported gains of about one pound of lean body mass (not weight) per week.

Cortisol is your enemy and Retain™ is your friend. This matrix of compounds in Retain™ including 17a-methyl-baET works by inhibiting a natural enzyme to lower muscle destroying cortisol levels in the muscle tissue. Cortisol is the number one reason for losing muscle mass on a daily basis. Retain also increase T-3 production from the thyroid which causes an increase in metabolism and fat-loss. This is the only product to ever keep your body in a pro-anabolic state while cutting fat, to get you completely shredded.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am a now a rep for the company. I was chosen for this test before being a rep. I will be as unbiased as possible with this log.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 193

Bodytype: endo

Training experience : I have lifted on and off since i was 21. I have been doing regular training again (4-5 days a week) since last november after a total ACL replacement.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Pyramid style (12 reps, raise weight for 8 reps, raise weight for 6 reps, raise weight for 4 reps, lower weight for 10 reps). All exercises.

Monday (chest, triceps, shoulders) - Bench, Butterflyes, Upright Row, front dumbell raises, side dumbell raises, military press with Dumbells. Skull crushers, tricep pushdowns. 100 crunches in sets of 25

Tuesday (legs, back, biceps) - leg extension, leg curls (hamstrings), front pulldowns, seated row, DB curls, DB hammer curls.

rest wednesday

Thursday same as monday
Friday or saturday same as tuesday.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Treadmill at 530am M-S, sometimes sunday. 5 minute warmup at 3.5 mph and 2 incline, 5 minutes at 1.5 incline and 6 mph, 5 minutes at 1.5 incline and 6mph or 7mph (depending on how i feel). 5 minute cooldown at 3.5 mph and 4 incline. 5 minutes at 1.5 incline and 6 mph or 7mph, 5 minutes cooldown at 5 incline and 3.5 mph, 5 minutes at 7mph and 1.5 incline, 7 minute cooldown at 3.5 mph and 1.5 incline. 45 minutes total. 500+ calories burned. 3.2-3.5 miles travelled.

Current Supplements: EAS Myoplex ready-to-drink. Xtend (watermelon, can’t wait for lemonade to be released!), whey protein, CEE, Multi, Fish oil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): #1 - 1.5 cups skim milk, 3/4 cups Quaker Oatmeal, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup frozen berries. All blended as a post cardio shake. #2 - EAS Myoplex. #3 6-8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli or asparagus or green beans. #4 - EAS Myoplex. #5 lettuce salad, oil and vinegar dressing, 6-8 oz lean meat. #6 - 2 scoops whey shake with 2 cups skim milk. (right before bed)

Current Daily water intake: 1 - 1.5 gallons, plus a 32oz diet mountain dew every morning. (stop on my way to work)

Short Term Goal: 33 inch waist and 16-17 inch biceps. 190 lbs, 15% bodyfat.

Long Term Goal: 32 inch waist, 190lbs, 8% bodyfat

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Should be interesting. I'll be checking in as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know anymore info on MassFx, my knowledge is very limited on this stuff.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What the hell is going to be in Mass FX alpha test version?

Well it is time to answer that question. Not many details are going to be released until the final product is ready to launch except the ingredient.

Now over the last couple of weeks at Anabolic Xtreme we have had some big things happen that are going to affect the final version in a pleasant way. We will probably be adding another ingredient to the product that putting it nicely will “rock worlds”. Mass FX will be nothing less than innovative and will set the bar as the companion product of choice for any stack.

The main ingredient is a completely custom synthesis that we have been working on for some time. More on that when we announce the big news.

Ingredients: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol, Bioperene

How the hell is that herbal? Well a full write-up will be released upon product launch but for now all we will say is that it is 100% herbal. We have a custom synthesis on an extract that is derived from a wild plant in the DaXingAnLing virgin forest.

The reason we are not adding in the other ingredient yet is synthesis time. It is so time consuming to make we are at least 3 months off from product launch and would defiantly get ripped off. This one will be much more difficult to copy so we feel confident starting the testing now. Thanks and enjoy everyone.

The dosage will be 1 serving 3X a day with your Hyperdrol. Preferably one serving before you workout. Please take this with meals.

The company you trust – The results you expect!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my tracking number today and the product will arrive on Friday.

So you can expect updates as soon as Saturday. Sorry for the delay!

gten79

Awards
I know this is off the topic but where abouts from OHIO are you? I'm in Springfield.

rayballs03

Awards
Yes, I am a now a rep for the company. I was chosen for this test before being a rep. I will be as unbiased as possible with this log.
I will be following your log, as myself and my partner just got our MassFx/Hyperdrol straight from Big Smith and will also be posting our unbiased feedback as soon as we start our cycle.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for stopping by. Let me know where you post your log and if you need any help.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Always was a JW man myself, but im subscribing to this...

Hopefully some interesting and positive facts will come out of this testing

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
What the h3ll, might as well scubscribe to this. I took the day off just to fu5k around on this web site. AM is costing me my life.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
September 29, 2006

IT’S HERE!!! IT’S HERE!!

MassFX cycle alpha 003.jpg

I will officially begin taking tomorrow. I have included pics of the stack and of me. Now, remember I had an ACL replacement last November, so I am still trying to get rid of the fat, too! I am beginning personal training with Derek “the Beast” Charlebois and will be posting my new diet and exercise routine as allowed. My first workout should begin on Monday so I shouldn’t skew any results!!!

My dosage will be as follows:
1 Retain, 1 Hyperdrol, 1 MassFX with Meal 1
1 Retain, 1 Hyperdrol, 1 MassFX with Meal 2
1 Retain, 1 Hyperdrol, 1 MassFX with Meal 3
1 Hyperdrol, 1 MassFX with Meal 4
Some people reported sleep problems at first, so I want all of my dosage in before 3pm.

On another note, In the package, was a sample of Stim X! OH MY GAWD! This stuff rocks. I got the package at 11:00am so I decided it was definitely early enough to try it out. Man does it WORK!! I only took one pill and have been non stop. It isn’t heart pounding, can’t think energy, just a nice rush of focus. I just can’t sit still though. I mowed the lawn, then decided it was time to weed wack, then decided I better get the basement cleaned out like my wife has been askin’. I just have the need to keep busy and do something. MAN I LOVE IT!! ALL ON ONE PILL!!! I will definitely be getting’ more!!!

Body Photos 001.jpg
Body Photos 003.jpg
Body Photos 004.jpg

Till Saturday…..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
September 30, 2006 – Day 1

Morning weight: 185.2
Seeing that I am WELL under 200. (I was 195 about 2 weeks ago.) I have decided to stick with the recommended dosage of 3 pills per day of each.

Stomach at Belly button: 36.5 inches – I will only report measurement weekly.

No Workout today. Cardio was LIIT 30 minutes – max speed 3.5, max incline 7.0. Worked up a real good sweat. Attributing it to the HD and MASS but it could be placebo effect.

Dosing: 1 Retain, 1 Hyperdrol, 1 MassFX as 9:30, 12:30, 3:30.

Sides? I had massive gas and abdominal cramping after the last dose. Might not be from the pills, or could be I took them too close together. I will keep the same timing tomorrow and see if it comes back. Other people’s logs have indicated no sleep problems, so I may space them out a little more anyway and see if it affects me.

Calories – around 2800. I was at 1280 calories / 23g fat / 174g carbs / 16g fiber / 96g protein. and then had homemade spaghetti with meatsauce and Garlic Bread for Dinner. I lost track of the Calories and macro breakdowns for that. I didn’t get enough protein and WAY too many carbs. now that I see the fiber count, that could be attributed to the stomach problems too. Tomorrows diet will most likely be screwed up a little and then once Derek gets back from the O I should have my entire plan laid out and I will share what I can.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 1, 2006 – Day 2

Off day. No workout, No cardio.

Dosing:
Same as yesterday and no gas problems today so it definitely wasn’t the pills.
9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
1 each of Retain, Hyperdrol, MassFX
I have been asked to spread the dosing out further in the future and will do so.

Diet:
Off day today too! 950 calories, 36g fat, 70g carbs, 8g fiber, 84g protein. Then mom and Dad came over for the game and we had homemade chili and cheese and crackers. I would say totals are probably around 2200 cals for the day.

Effects:
Only thing I can attribute to the pills are a lot of sweating. Break out into sweats easily and often. Not saying it’s a bad thing, just an observation.

October 2, 2006 – Day 3

Finally got my diet from Derek! I guess he had too much fun at the O!  So today’s diet numbers are only screwed up a little.

Dosing:
8:45am, 1:30pm, 6pm

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet*:
Calories 2600, 150 carbs, 266 protein, 105 fat. Spread throughout 7 meals.

Workout*: I’ll give a few exercises to show progression, if any. But I am sure there will be a lot!!
Bench – 200x8, 200x8, 200x8
Military Press – 20x10, 25x8, 25x8
Curls – 60x8, 60x8, 60x9
30 minutes of LIT after workout. 3.5 max speed, 7 max incline.

Effects
Noticed a really good pump today during the workout. No signs of gas or bloating today, so that is totally unrelated to the pills and will not be reported anymore. Worked up a real good sweat. Wife has said I am talking about Sex a lot, so that “effect” may have kicked in too.

*As stated, I am training with Derek “the Beast” Charlebois. When giving diet and exercises, I have left out specifics by request of Derek to protect his work.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What little information on Pubmed (and related searches) is pretty interesting!
I am definately interested in seeing how this turns out!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 3, 2006 - Day 4

Stuck my Diet and Workout today!! Very good day! No bad sides!

Dosing:
5:00am, 12:00pm, 7pm

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:
Calories 2609, 150 carbs, 266 protein, 105 fat. Spread throughout 7 meals.

Workout: I'll give a few exercises to show progression. Gotta love 5am workouts!!
Leg Extension - 100 x 9, 100 x 9, 100 x 10
Leg Curls - 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 8
ABS

Effects:
Worked up a real good sweat, both during workout and through the day. BIG TIME DOMS from Monday's workout! gotta love the soreness!! NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 4, 2006 – Day 5

Stuck my Diet again!! Very good day!

Dosing:
7:30am, 1:00pm, 4pm I was supposed to take it at my 7pm meal, but I stupidly forgot and took it early.

Other supps:
Whey protein

Diet:
Calories 2130, 120 carbs, 210 protein, 90 fat. Spread throughout 7 meals.

Workout:
Off day. I got to sleep in today!!

Effects:
Sweats are still good. I had a slight headache last night right before bed. Have been sleeping fine. Had sex with the wife this morning and then was able to go again a little while after. So I think the boost has kicked in. I haven’t had any vivid dreams that others are reporting and wish I was. That is a very good sign that this is working.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 5, 2006 – Day 6

Stuck my Diet and Workout today!! Very good day! No bad sides!

Dosing:
5:00am, 1pm, 7pm

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout: I’ll give a few exercises to show progression. Gotta love 5am workouts!!
Cable Flye: 60 x 10, 65 x 10, 70 x 7
laterals: 15 x 8, 15 x 8, 15 x 7
shrug: 20 x 10, 20 x 10, 50 x 10

Effects:
Sweats seem to have gone away. Not sure if I am really noticing too much. Pumps seem to be ok. DOMS are like crazy. I am sore allover. That is good!!

October 6, 2006 – Day 7

Diet and Workouts still good. Still sore!!

Dosing:
5:00am, 1pm, 4 pm, 7pm (just HD and FX)

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout: I’ll give a few exercises to show progression. Gotta love 5am workouts!!
Pullups: 5, 5, 4
Row: 80 x 10, 85 x 8, 85 x 8
Skulls: 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 6

Effects:
Sweats seem to have gone away. Noticed increased aggression tonight. Pumps seem to be ok. DOMS are like crazy. I am sore allover. That is good!!

News:
Just an update for people interested in purchasing Mass FX, and there are a lot of you. We are so pleased on how the logs (local/in town) have turned out that we have decided to launch the product sooner than planned. Mass FX will be available everywhere within four weeks.

Final Formula:

For the final formula there was no need to add in our third ingredient. It will be unleashed in a new product very soon. Stay tuned.

We did however decide to though in one little goody to the final formula:

1000mg of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%

Not only will everyone get the amazing results that Mass FX offers you will get a mighty fine dose of the 95% Nettle Lignin as a bonus. This will just increase the “T” levels even more than the Beta version (which already brings your T levels very high.) We promise Mass FX to be the best product to add to ANY stack on the market.

Each Bottle of Mass FX will be a 120 count unit @ four serving per day.

Servings Per Container: 120

Amount Per Serving:
AX Proprietary blend: XXXXmg
(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol, 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take four servings evenly spread out throughout the day.

TESTERS: For all alpha testers that continue to supply a fantastic log you will have a choice to make since no beta log will be needed. We will contact you about your choice once the logs have been reviewed for quality.

1. A free bottle of the final Mass FX formula when released
2. A guaranteed slot in the new pro-anabolic that will begin testing in the next 6 weeks. DSHEA compliant but will require PCT.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 REVIEW
Weight begin: 185.2
Weight Week 1: 185.6

Just got my calipers in, so I will use this measurement as my baseline from here on out!
Body Fat: 16.87 % (YEAH! a lot lower than I anticipated.)
Fat Weight: 31.4 pounds
Lean Weight: 169.13 pounds

NOTES:
During the week I was on a dosing of 3 each of HD, FX, and RETAIN. I have since increased my dosage of FX and HD to 4 each. Retain will stay at 3. I notice that I have been sore after each workout and it has lasted for 2 days. I am attributing it to the stack and will update each week to see if it continues, or if it is from changing my workout!

Acne: no additional to notice
Aggression: increased
Pumps: good
Sex Drive: increased
Sleep: restful
Vivid and/or crazy dreams: none

OVERALL: good week!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 7, 2006 – Week 2, Day 1 (Day 8 overall)

Dosing:
5:00am, 1pm, 4 pm
7pm (just HD and FX)

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:
Was on most of the day. It was Poker night, so I slipped a little bit. Had some chili and some wings. No Alcohol (I can be proud of that!)

Deadlift: 200 x 12, 200 x 12, 200 x 12
Leg Press: 310 x 12, 310 x 15, 310 x 15
Ab exercises

Effects:
Increased aggression. Pumps seem to be ok. DOMS are like crazy. I am sore allover. That is good!!

October 8, 2006 – Week 2, Day 2 (Day 9 overall)

Dosing:
7am, 1pm, 4 pm
7pm (just HD and FX)

Other supps:
Whey protein

Diet:
Calories 2130, 120 carbs, 210 protein, 90 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.

Workout:
Off day – No cardio, no workout.

Effects:
Still sore…

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 9, 2006 – Week 2, Day 3 (Day 10 overall)

Dosing:
5am pre-workout, 7am post workout, 1pm
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
I’ll give a few exercises to show progression. (LW = Last Week)
LW: Bench – 200x8, 200x8, 200x8
NOW: Bench - 200x8, 200x8, 200x8
LW: Military Press - 20x10, 25x8, 25x8
NOW: Military Press - 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
LW: Curls - 60x8, 60x8, 60x9
NOW: Curls - 65x8, 65x8, 65x6
30 minutes of LISS after workout. 4 max speed, 8 max incline.

Effects:
Aggression is up!! No additional acne. Sweats during workout are good. Not so much the rest of the day. I am sleeping really good!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 10, 2006 – Week 2, Day 4 (Day 11 overall)

Dosing:
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Leg Extension – 100 x 9, 100 x 9, 100 x 10
NOW: Leg Extension – 120 x 8, 120 x 8, 120 x 8
LW: Leg Curls – 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 8
NOW: Leg Curls – 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 8
ABs

Effects:
Aggression is up!! Mild acne is appearing on shoulders. Sweats during workout are good. Not so much the rest of the day. Still sleeping really good!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 11, 2006 – Week 2, Day 5 (Day 12 overall)

Good Day!

Dosing:
7:30am, 10:00am, 1pm
7pm 1 each of FX and HD

Other supps:
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:

Effects:
Sweats are still good. I had a killer headache in the evening. Still sleeping fine.

October 12, 2006 – Week 2, Day 6 (Day 13 overall)

Dosing:
5:00am, 730 am, 1pm,
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Cable Flye: 60 x 10, 65 x 10, 70 x 7
Cable Flye: 70 x 10, 75 x 10, 80 x 8
LW: laterals: 15 x 8, 15 x 8, 15 x 7
Laterals: 20 x 8, 20 x 7, 20 x 6
LW: shrug: 20 x 10, 20 x 10, 50 x 10
shrug: 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 150 x 10

Effects:
No headache today. Chest is sore already! It was definitely a killer workout today.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
subscribed. Keep up the good log. Can't wait to start my own!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 13, 2006 – Week 2, Day 7 (Day 14 overall)

Dosing:
7:30am, 10:00am, 1pm
7pm 1 each of FX and HD

B]Other supps:[/B]
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Pullups: 5, 5, 4
Pullups: 6, 6, 4
LW: Row: 80 x 10, 85 x 8, 85 x 8
Row: 85 x 8, 85 x 10, 85 x 10
LW: Skulls: 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 6
Skulls: 60 x 6, 60 x 10, 65 x 7

Effects:
I was in the computer lab for a 9-5 class and was unable to have drinks in the lab. Man, did my Kidneys kill! You definitely need to keep your water intake up on this stack!! Acne increases daily. Strength is going up!

October 14, 2006 – Week 3, Day 1 (Day 15 overall)

Dosing:
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Deadlift: 200 x 12, 200 x 12, 200 x 12
Deadlift: 200 x 12, 200 x 12, 200 x 12
LW: Leg Press: 310 x 12, 310 x 15, 310 x 15
Leg Press: 320 x 12, 320 x 12, 320 x 12
Ab exercises

Effects:
Nothing new and noteworthy!!

Week 2 Review and updated pics and measurements tomorrow!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Review
Start weight 185.2
Current Weight 183

Yes, weight is down!! Strength is UP and I have actually gained a ½ inch on my biceps!!! 14.5 to 15 (flexed)! Derek is happy and so am I. I am gaining mass and strength while losing fat!!

I increased my dosage this week from 3 of HD and FX to 4 of each per day! That was the key for me. Aggression shot up and Acne flared up! I nearly took someone’s head off last night at dodgeball!!! I kinda felt bad afterwards.

Overall, I am happy!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 15, 2006 – Week 3, Day 2 (Day 16 overall)

Off day!

Dosing:
730 am, 11am, 3pm
8pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
Whey protein

Diet:
I nearly the ENTIRE day in the car. I was delivering a car from Cleveland to Cincinnati and then driving the old car back. So My diet was REALLY screwed. No bad food, just not as much as I normally would.

Workout:
Off day, luckily!!

Effects:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Dodgeball!! Haven't played that since jr high. I think you need to go into details surrounding this: is this an organized sport?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah on Saturday nights we have an indoor sports complex that has open dodgeball. With rules and everything!! It costs $5 and is REALLY fun. ages are 15 and under first and then 16 and up play later.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 16, 2006 – Week 3, Day 3 (Day 17 overall)

Dosing:
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Bench – 200x8, 200x8, 200x8
NOW: Bench – 200 x 10, 210x8, 210x8
LW: Military Press - 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
NOW: Military Press - 30x8, 35x8, 35x8
LW: Curls - 65x8, 65x8, 65x6
NOW: Curls - 60x10, 65x7, 65x8

Effects:
I took my HD and FX a little late last night and I kept waking up every couple of hours. I felt rested, just kept waking up. like many different power naps!! All weights are still going up!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 17, 2006 – Week 3, Day 4 (Day 18 overall)

Dosing:
5am pre-workout, 7am post workout, 4pm
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Leg Extension – 120 x 8, 120 x 8, 120 x 8
NOW: Leg Extension – 120 x 10, 130 x 8, 130 x 8
LW: Leg Curls – 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 8
NOW: Leg Curls – 60 x 8, 60 x 8, 60 x 8
ABs

Effects:
Pretty much status quo as far as the effects. no new ones….
strength is still increasing and aggression is pretty much under control. Acne is also going away with the prescription strength face wash I have. Use it on shoulders, face and chest!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 18, 2006 – Week 3, Day 5 (Day 19 overall)

Dosing:
7:30am, 11:00am, 4pm
8pm 1 each of FX and HD

Other supps:
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:

Effects:
Nothing new.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 19, 2006 – Week 3, Day 6 (Day 20 overall)

Dosing:
7:30am, 10 am, 4pm,
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Cable Flye: 70 x 10, 75 x 10, 80 x 8
NOW: Cable Flye: 80 x 10, 85 x 8, 85 x 6
LW: laterals: 20 x 8, 20 x 7, 20 x 6
NOW: Laterals: 20 x 6, 20 x 7, 20 x 6
LW: shrug: 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 150 x 10
NOW: shrug: 155 x 10, 160 x 10, 165 x 8

Effects:
I carry all my supps with me in a duffel bag. Well, this worked to my disadvantage last night because I forgot the darn thing at work. So I didn’t have my Xtend cocktail while working out and I couldn’t take my FX, HD and Retain pre-workout. So some lifts were still up but the energy boost was definitely not there. I have come to rely on the energy rush while working out so early in the morning.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 20, 2006 – Week 3, Day 7 (Day 21 overall)

Dosing:
5:30am, 730am, 1pm
7pm 1 each of FX and HD

B]Other supps:[/B]
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Pullups: 6, 6, 4
NOW: Pullups: 3, 2, 2 ( I changed my grip and width)
LW: Row: 85 x 8, 85 x 10, 85 x 10
NOW: Row: 90 x 8, 90 x 10, 100 x 6
LW: Skulls: 60 x 6, 60 x 10, 65 x 7
NOW: Skulls: 65 x 8, 65 x 8, 65 x 8

Effects:
Strength is continually going up! Acne has cleared up.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Review
Start weight 185.2
Current Weight 184.8
bf% start 16.87
bf% now 14.28

Measurements start:
chest: 19 mm
stomach: 19 mm
thigh: 19 mm

Current measurements:
chest: 16 mm
stomach: 16 mm
thigh: 16 mm

I am gaining mass and strength while losing fat!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
October 21, 2006 – Week 4, Day 1 (Day 22 overall)

Dosing:
7pm 1 each FX and HD

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend
Whey protein

Diet:

Workout:
LW: Deadlift: 200 x 12, 200 x 12, 200 x 12
NOW: Deadlift: 200 x 15, 220 x 15, 240 x 12
LW: Leg Press: 320 x 12, 320 x 12, 320 x 12
NOW: Leg Press: 320 x 15, 340 x 15, 360 x 12
Ab exercises

Effects:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
yeah on Saturday nights we have an indoor sports complex that has open dodgeball. With rules and everything!! It costs $5 and is REALLY fun. ages are 15 and under first and then 16 and up play later.

Where abouts in Ohio do you live? Dodgeball ROCKS lol....
So far so good on the products you are taking, fat lose while building muscle is always a good thing.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where abouts in Ohio do you live? Dodgeball ROCKS lol....
So far so good on the products you are taking, fat lose while building muscle is always a good thing.
Oberlin, (Northern Ohio, about halfway between Toledo and Cleveland)

thanks!!