3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Glad the Focus helped. I have debated trying TTA for some time, keep going back and forth as to whether its worth it or not - sides wise.
    I beleive if you keep the dosage where ur not cramping and you take them around ur training then its a great supplement. I was just dumb and took it before my workout and it just got to me. On top of it helping out ur lipid profile n stuff, you cant beat it i dont think.

Only bone i pick with it, is the fact that i hold water on it , but thats a known thing so hey.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright guys, im training tonight after work, ill update when i get back from the workout.
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Really sorry about not updating these past couple of days, with getting ready to move and work its been hectic. Anyways training is going well and the FXT is really helping me stay focused in the gym especially when i have other sh!t on my mind like the house!

Im going to go work shoulders and ill report back when i am done!
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Took my FXT and had an awesome shoulder workout, was totaly focused and into my workout.
  5. Board Sponsor

Just for the purposes of the people reading and following the log, could you clarify some of the effects, such as effect on mood, mind muscle connection, energy, etc.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Just for the purposes of the people reading and following the log, could you clarify some of the effects, such as effect on mood, mind muscle connection, energy, etc.

Yea bro most def.

My mood changes the most when im not motivated to get in the gym, whether im tired, stressed, or whatever it may be the mood alteration of FXT kicks my ass into overdrive and makes me want to workout, this also correlates into energy obviously, i wouldnt say a stim energy, but stamina and endurance most def! Mind muscle connections have been good but honestly im on anabolics so im unsure how much this has to do with FXT.

I will say tho that i love this product, when i get in the gym i just want to do more n more which for me right now is great and cardio is a breaze afterword.

Ive got back tonight, so ill take my FXT and workout and then update when im done!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

October 30, 2006 Day 17 ( I beleive)

Ok guys , did arms today and nothing new to report really. Sweating is up a bit but its been that way for a bit. Mind muscle connection is great and really helpes get the blood flowing and pumps pumping! Im loving this product and will definately be getting more!
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates i havnt been in the gym for about a week. Felt over trained to a degree so i let off. Im back in tonight though with just cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Putting life into Focus with Focus XT
    By gonzalezpg71 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:21 PM
  2. SNS Focus XT, My review.
    By sword- in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 01:48 PM
  3. SNS Focus XT, CEE, and Synephrine