3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys i had gotten my Focus XT yesterday but ive been busy workin 12 hours a day that i havnt updated anything, that being said here we go.

Wednesday September 20,2006 Day 1

Weight: 193.4
Heigth: 5'8"
Years training: 3.5 serious
Usage of Focus XT: Before work in the morning or before workout.

So wednesday was my first day using focus XT and i took it on an empty stomach before workout. Probly bout 20 mins before. I had an INSANE workout. So focused and motivated and in such a good mood it was crazy. Nothing bad to report at all.

Thursday September 21, 2006 Day 2

Ok so today i took it on an empty stomach as i need motivation , not to go to work, but to stay awake. I assemble generators for a electronic motor company and some of the work puts me to sleep so i figured id try Focus before.

Results:
My results were less then desirable, im not sure what happened, but i did NOT feel the same way i felt before the gym. Nothing even remotely close. I took it about 20mins before i ate , i was still very sleepy at work and had to walk around a bit to get myself to wake up.

We shall see what tomorrow brings!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday September 22, 2006

Ok so i had to get up even earlier this morning for work since we go in earlier on fridays. I was up at 5:30, took Focus XT on an empty stomach and then ate about 20 mins later. I def was waaaayyyyyyyyyyy more alert and was able to most definately keep awake. So overall a great experience. Im going to be taking this stuff before my workout tomorrow but i have to say, This stuff before a workout is just insane. Id buy it just for that and i cant wait till i can try it tomorrow!

Tonight im spending time with my lady so no gym for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday September 23, 2006

Ok so i worked a 6 hour work day today which was easy. I dose my FXT about 30 mins before my workout. I was very focused during my training and even managed to get in 16 mins of cardio after because i just simply didnt want to leave.

Thoughts:

My thoughts so far on this product is that it seems much more potent before my workout for me for some reason, unsure why but im loving it before my workouts.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday September 24,2006

Just took my FXT about 15 mins ago and i can feel it working, ill be heading to the gym within 20 mins. Well see how today feels, i plan on doin about 30 mins of cardio today. Will report back when i am back from the gym.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems that this would actually be a good product to stack with a more physical type of stim. I'm going to split my cycle in half. secondhalf i'm going to add a small dose of caffeine in each dose.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems that this would actually be a good product to stack with a more physical type of stim. I'm going to split my cycle in half. secondhalf i'm going to add a small dose of caffeine in each dose.
The FXT already has 200mgs of caffeine doesnt it? Boy id be cracked out! Haha, im following ur log as well too. You must be non responder 2 stims if ur taking 2 scoops holy crap! hahah

Update after the gym:

My workout today was totaly kick a$$. One weird thing i noticed was i actually got a little jittery before heading to the gym, once i was at the gym i was fine. Great energy and i was sweating more then normal.

Another thing i want to note is the fact that when i took my morning dose the other day for the first time i actualy felt a little sick even tho i had eaten. Havnt had it happen since then but i wanted to note that. So far im liking it!

Taste:

I dont take products just for the taste, but boy is it tart to me! This doesnt affect my willingness to take it but i cant def taste the powders in it.

Idea:
As far as taking this product in the morning im not to fond of it. Im not sure why its working this way but in the morning its just not productive for me, now before i train its awesome and i beleive this is where ill be using it from now on out.

If its ok with SNS i may pickup some venom and use 1 cap dosed in the morning and the FXT before working out. I know venom well and have used it quit a bit so it wouldnt affect how well FXT would work for me.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I literally almost fall asleep if i'm not moving around. I know i'm operating at a much higher rate of exhaustion and i'm usually a coffee drinker and cut that out since I started this. Maybe 200mg of caffeine just isn't enough for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I literally almost fall asleep if i'm not moving around. I know i'm operating at a much higher rate of exhaustion and i'm usually a coffee drinker and cut that out since I started this. Maybe 200mg of caffeine just isn't enough for me.
LOL damn bro!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It ****in sucks man. I drove around trying to find a place to knock out but I was so tired I just locked myself into an office.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It ****in sucks man. I drove around trying to find a place to knock out but I was so tired I just locked myself into an office.
What do you do for a living bro?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
until someone comes knocking on your window and you realize it's 8am and you got off at 6am :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
He's like Boss Hogg - asleep at the wheel on the side of a 4 lane dirt road.
The only 4 lane dirt road in the US, that is.

I'm proud of y'all Jay for that 4-laner.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see that it is working well for you pre workout. Its interesting in following the different logs to see the variety of uses.

Kinda surprised based on the other logs that it is not working better for you pre-work related. Possibly try taking it more like 45 mins before a meal or so.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's working more pre-workout for me too. Maybe it's because it helps more with items we look forward to vs. things like working where we don't want to be there anyways :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's working more pre-workout for me too. Maybe it's because it helps more with items we look forward to vs. things like working where we don't want to be there anyways :p
Hahaha yea i think thats why.

Monday September 25,2006

Took my dose of FXT before my workout. I swear i love this stuff before my workouts. My endurance is just crazy and my focus ( go figure eh? ) is just insane. Totaly concentrated and into my workouts. FXT coupled with my ipod make me a monster! hahaha

Ill update tonight with my workout. Also i went to try and get my log going on bb.com and for some reason it says i dont have permission? Wtf?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill update tonight with my workout. Also i went to try and get my log going on bb.com and for some reason it says i dont have permission? Wtf?
if it was your first post, they may not let you make a thread with your first post to avoid spam. Just guessing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates, been hectic as piss workin 12 hour days and tryin to get enough sleep and yada yada yada lol. Anyways my workout tuesday was great!

I didnt workout wednesday, i figured id take the day off.

Wednesday September, 27 2006

I actually had some time inbetween jobs to go workout so i did. I hit chest today, took the fxt before my workout as usual and had a great workout, i was focused and it was great overall.

Weighed in today at 189.7 lbs This is weird as i was at 193, ive lowered my carbs a bit and have cleaned up the diet a bit maybe thats why. Strength is still there as well as the energy!

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday September 28,2006

Dosed my FXT about 10 mins before my workout this time as i was a little more pressed for time then usual. For some reason , the taste made me gag, :lol:. This sounds sick, but i seem to get a sick pleasure knowing i just forced some **** down. hahah

Workout:
The workout went great as usual. A very focused, not jittery type rush that lasted my entire workout. Im very impressed with this product thus far.

Friday September 29,2006

I have yet to take the FXT today but i will be taking it before i workout. Im going to eat and then probly run some errands. Ill report back later with my gym experience for today.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday September 30,2006

Ok guys saturday i went and did cardio on an empty stomach, low intensity. Took my FXT about 20 mins before i went and sat there and waited till i felt it kick in and i did. It wasnt a huge boost but it sure had me motivated to do the cardio.

I still cant stand the taste but mixin it with crystal light makes it palatable, other then that i gag when i smell it or taste it.

Weight: 191

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you are liking the product.

Sorry that you are not liking the taste. I actually like it, but I like tart tasting things to begin with.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Steve,
Having trouble logging into my email - but I left you a message the other day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday was a rest day so i didnt take any FXT.

Monday October2, 2006

I took one dose of my FXT about 15 mins before my workout. Im thinking about adding the powder to some crystal light. LOL Anyways like ive stated before, i dont take a product for taste so i just down it. Focus and concentration was great again in the gym. Im really liking this stuff before my workouts, great motivator and it puts me in an awesome mood.

Weight: 190

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday October 3, 2006 and Wednesday October 4, 2006

Ok wednesday i took one serving upon shaking up the contents since everyone else has into about 6 oz of Crystal light. I was actually able to take my other supps with this and drink it like a drink and not chug it down. :lol:

I got to the gym and i usualy weigh myself everyday which i know is bad but i also use the mirror. After all the **** eating i did on the weekend i weighed in at a whopping 196! hahah

Back to FXT though, i noticed that upon shaking up the contents during my workout i seemed to have more endurance in the cardio phase where before it wasnt as pronounced? Coincidence? Im not sure.

As far as today goes which is wednesday i still havnt decided whether i wanna do cardio before or after work. Ill report back later though with what i end up doing!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday October 5,2006

I ended up not working out last night and just took a rest day, both my back and my chest were sore so i figured id take a much needed day off. Tonight i shall take FXT after work and go hit arms. Report back later!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry the updates have been spiratic, things have been slightly crazy.

Anyways i took the rec. dose of 1 heaping scoop before my arms workout and my workout was great as usual.

I didnt workout saturday or sunday. Kinda of just rest days to recoop as ive been hitting the gym super hard lately and figured id give my body about 3 days this week to recoop instead of just one.

Ill be training super early tomorrow morning so im going to take my FXT and report back, this will be interesting to see if the morning problems ive had with this product will happen again tomorrow or what not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday October 10, 2006

Ok today i trained chest, felt kinda drained and non motivated before i worked out so i took my dosage of FXT about 15 mins before my workout. Felt energized and ready to go! Had a great workout and strength is still climbing. Im really liking the way this product makes me feel. Its very nice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tuesday October 10, 2006

Ok today i trained chest, felt kinda drained and non motivated before i worked out so i took my dosage of FXT about 15 mins before my workout. Felt energized and ready to go! Had a great workout and strength is still climbing. Im really liking the way this product makes me feel. Its very nice.
Surprised there are no more questions coming your way in the log, so I'll ask a few from time to time :D

How long are you feeling the effects for on average?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised there are no more questions coming your way in the log, so I'll ask a few from time to time :D

How long are you feeling the effects for on average?
Hahah i know my logs dead! On average id say around 3 or so hours. If i do cardio after my workout i swear i get motivated and do more then usual and when i get home im still amped and ready to go with no problem!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahah i know my logs dead! On average id say around 3 or so hours. If i do cardio after my workout i swear i get motivated and do more then usual and when i get home im still amped and ready to go with no problem!
I do cardio in the morning (or try to lol) and I like to use Focus before mine because cardio for me is the most dreaded thing that I do as far as my training regimen.

Ahh, not your fault the log is dead. You are doing a great job. If we keep talking, maybe more people will join us :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do cardio in the morning (or try to lol) and I like to use Focus before mine because cardio for me is the most dreaded thing that I do as far as my training regimen.

Ahh, not your fault the log is dead. You are doing a great job. If we keep talking, maybe more people will join us :D
Hahah well ty, glad im keeping a log that is satisfactory, i always wonder bout that! haha

Wednesday October 11, 2006

Ok well today was leg day and i HATE doing legs. For some reason my legs and calves have always been a strong point and seem to grow on minimal work. Sorry glen and beelz!

Anyways since ive skipped a few usages as i dont workout everyday i decided that i was going to double the dosage to try it out. Well needless to say i def felt a jolt of energy, and cardio was a breeze??? I was doing the bike after my workout which was squats, deads, and calve raises, and i swear i felt like it was so simple. I also noticed that whe i was doing squats my breathing was much better, didnt get outa breath so quickly and i wasnt so winded when i got done.

Productive leg workout i must say!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahah well ty, glad im keeping a log that is satisfactory, i always wonder bout that! haha

Wednesday October 11, 2006

Ok well today was leg day and i HATE doing legs. For some reason my legs and calves have always been a strong point and seem to grow on minimal work. Sorry glen and beelz!

Anyways since ive skipped a few usages as i dont workout everyday i decided that i was going to double the dosage to try it out. Well needless to say i def felt a jolt of energy, and cardio was a breeze??? I was doing the bike after my workout which was squats, deads, and calve raises, and i swear i felt like it was so simple. I also noticed that whe i was doing squats my breathing was much better, didnt get outa breath so quickly and i wasnt so winded when i got done.

Productive leg workout i must say!
Glad to hear it. Ironically as much as I use the product, I have never yet doubled the dosages.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it. Ironically as much as I use the product, I have never yet doubled the dosages.

I just figured id try it. Legs is hard for me to get motivated for and im not sensitive to stims. Its now 4:40 and im still high on energy. I took the dose around 2:30 or so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just figured id try it. Legs is hard for me to get motivated for and im not sensitive to stims. Its now 4:40 and im still high on energy. I took the dose around 2:30 or so.
Glad it helped you. I might try it before legs myself. I despise doing legs and cardio.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday October 13,2006

Well in my other log ive basicaly revamped everything im using as far as cutting supps, which has a little to do with this because it involves more help from FXT.

I just started on melting point probly about 4 days ago, i love TTA but it makes me winded quickly especially close to exercise time. I took my dose of FXT today and hit shoulders. I had a great workout and was pumped and the FXT helped a lot. I was still more winded then if i wasnt on TTA but definately a lot less then if i hadnt taken FXT to begin with. :bb:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Friday October 13,2006

Well in my other log ive basicaly revamped everything im using as far as cutting supps, which has a little to do with this because it involves more help from FXT.

I just started on melting point probly about 4 days ago, i love TTA but it makes me winded quickly especially close to exercise time. I took my dose of FXT today and hit shoulders. I had a great workout and was pumped and the FXT helped a lot. I was still more winded then if i wasnt on TTA but definately a lot less then if i hadnt taken FXT to begin with. :bb:
Glad the Focus helped. I have debated trying TTA for some time, keep going back and forth as to whether its worth it or not - sides wise.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad the Focus helped. I have debated trying TTA for some time, keep going back and forth as to whether its worth it or not - sides wise.
I beleive if you keep the dosage where ur not cramping and you take them around ur training then its a great supplement. I was just dumb and took it before my workout and it just got to me. On top of it helping out ur lipid profile n stuff, you cant beat it i dont think.

Only bone i pick with it, is the fact that i hold water on it , but thats a known thing so hey.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, im training tonight after work, ill update when i get back from the workout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really sorry about not updating these past couple of days, with getting ready to move and work its been hectic. Anyways training is going well and the FXT is really helping me stay focused in the gym especially when i have other sh!t on my mind like the house!

Im going to go work shoulders and ill report back when i am done!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my FXT and had an awesome shoulder workout, was totaly focused and into my workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for the purposes of the people reading and following the log, could you clarify some of the effects, such as effect on mood, mind muscle connection, energy, etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for the purposes of the people reading and following the log, could you clarify some of the effects, such as effect on mood, mind muscle connection, energy, etc.

Yea bro most def.

My mood changes the most when im not motivated to get in the gym, whether im tired, stressed, or whatever it may be the mood alteration of FXT kicks my ass into overdrive and makes me want to workout, this also correlates into energy obviously, i wouldnt say a stim energy, but stamina and endurance most def! Mind muscle connections have been good but honestly im on anabolics so im unsure how much this has to do with FXT.

I will say tho that i love this product, when i get in the gym i just want to do more n more which for me right now is great and cardio is a breaze afterword.

Ive got back tonight, so ill take my FXT and workout and then update when im done!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
October 30, 2006 Day 17 ( I beleive)

Ok guys , did arms today and nothing new to report really. Sweating is up a bit but its been that way for a bit. Mind muscle connection is great and really helpes get the blood flowing and pumps pumping! Im loving this product and will definately be getting more!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates i havnt been in the gym for about a week. Felt over trained to a degree so i let off. Im back in tonight though with just cardio.