Jabaha's ADDING LEAN MASS WITH X-FACTOR

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Right now I am trying add lean muscle mass to my body while burning fat and lowering my body fat.

Weight: 193 lbs.

Height: 6' 2"

Sex: Male

Training Schedule

Monday: Legs, abs

Tuesday: Chest, triceps, back, shoulders, abs

Wednesday: legs, abs

Thursday: Chest, triceps, back, shoulders, abs

Friday: Legs, abs

Saturday: Cardio, dynamics, speed drills, agility

Sunday: OFF

Supplements
X-Factor 4 times a day
Regeneration X
GF 1-Pro (protein)
Cell Mass (Creatine)
Animal Pak (multi-vitamin)
Glutamine w/ MSM
Natural Sterol Complex (BCAA)
ON 100% Whey (protein)
Multi-Pro Whey (protein)
Kre-Alkin (Creatine)

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Does anybody know any good stacks to use with X-factor that won't take away the effects of x-factor?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I beleive that you have more than enuf supplements. Put some effort in eating well, balanced diet low in high GI foods, and rethink your training schedule. You will firm and tone up with that workout as you don't leave time for your muscles to rest.

Good luck ;)

jabaha

Banned
Awards
jjohn should i use beta-x and will ecdy work with JW because i have one week left of it so i just decided to tart x-factor instead

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn should i use beta-x and will ecdy work with JW because i have one week left of it so i just decided to tart x-factor instead
I never heard of beta-x. Use XF, you will be more than happy. Yes ecdy will work with JW I am pretty sure.

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Well i have a week left of JW and i have started the beta-x already so i might as well see how it goes from here

jabaha

Banned
Awards
I tried to stay home and watch football bbut i ate like a fatass and cheated on saturday. I decided to run 10 miles today and i also had a pizza today before my run. I usually do well on my diet during the week days but on weekends I usually hit some bumps in the road

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4