Huhhhh? What???? Ahhhh, Focus XT Log!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was happy to see my Focus XT from Serious Nutrition Solutions :head: I will primarily be using it for the school application...which is also the work application--I teach. It is absolutely imperative that I am extremely attentive because I am on all day from about 7:30am-4pm. I teach in the city, so if I am not on point, consistent and keeping the students challenged with engaging work they will become rambunctious (and I don't blame them for doing so; why should they be quiet if they aren't working with meaningful material). OK, you get the point; enough teacher babble.

So the point is that something to aid focus in an essential part of my arsenal. Lets call Focus XT a performance enhancer for the dedicated professional :thumbsup:

I will take my first dose tomorrow at the miserable hour of 4:30am.

I would also like to try taking this before lifthing, and before training Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu, but I only work out in the late afternoon/early evening, so I'm afraid it will interfere with sleep. I will definitely use it preworkout on the weekends.

BTW, I've been testing IBE's Neuro-Balance for about a month now. It has sedative effects that increase sleep quality (it works very well). So I'll be a new man if I can pair the relaxation/restfulness of Neuro-Balance with the attenion enhancing effects of Focus XT.

:bb2:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
BTW, if it isn't obvious, the title is supposed to indicate that I am a spaceshot.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Very interested since your work is sorta like mine (I work with some people that act like stupid high school kids...).

Good luck Beo and good start!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
With Focus XT, I found that it worked better if I took it on an empty stomach (about 20 minutes before eating). Just a thought.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing. Also, as far as late day dosing, if you arent super, super sensitive to caffeine it shouldnt interfere with your sleep.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose at about 4:30am. I'm thinking I should probably take it a bit later, closer to school time. Regardless, this stuff kicks in very quickly. I was definitely very efficient in my morning prep, and I was on all day long, though I did feel a bit fatigued by the end of the day, which is normal.

FOCUS XT CAN'T HELP WITH EVERYTHING: A funny side note is that my mind was clearly elsewhere (thinking about classes) as I was preparing to leave for school. I didn't realize it until 6:15, as I stepped out of my car in the school parking lot, looked down, and realized that I had two different shoes on--black on the right, brown of the left--two totally different styles. It was too late to go back home (too far in traffic), so I just dealt with it. My students noticed, and we all had a good laugh. No harm done.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose at about 4:30am. I'm thinking I should probably take it a bit later, closer to school time. Regardless, this stuff kicks in very quickly. I was definitely very efficient in my morning prep, and I was on all day long, though I did feel a bit fatigued by the end of the day, which is normal.

FOCUS XT CAN'T HELP WITH EVERYTHING: A funny side note is that my mind was clearly elsewhere (thinking about classes) as I was preparing to leave for school. I didn't realize it until 6:15, as I stepped out of my car in the school parking lot, looked down, and realized that I had two different shoes on--black on the right, brown of the left--two totally different styles. It was too late to go back home (too far in traffic), so I just dealt with it. My students noticed, and we all had a good laugh. No harm done.

LMAO nice beo!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Alright I took two doses today, and the afternoon dose was as effective as the a.m. dose.

First dose was about 5:45a.m. I drank it on my drive to school, which was about 1hr after I ate breakfast. I was trying to implement Yeahright's recc. of dosing on an empty stomach. I don't know if I could consider it empty, but it certainly worked well. One potentially negative side effect is that I am extremely talkative when I take this stuff. I've actually been wasting a decent amount of time talking to people in school. I've been told I talk too much anyway (usually by my lady :nutkick: ). However, when I am actually in class I am more on point than ever, and I have decided to seclude myself in the only quiet place I've managed to find in my school. When I set myself to work, I am able to burn through things.

I took the second dose at 4:45pm, right before my 5pm Muay Thai class. It kicked in pretty quickly, which was nice, b/c I had been awake for over 12 hrs. at this point. Honestly, I didn't really feel any fatigue until the end of my Jiu-Jitsu class sometime after 9pm, and the lethargy may have had more to do with the fact that I got into hideous shape doing manual labor and not lifting at the end of the summer. It probably didn't help that I was getting choked out left and right by a professional fighter. Bad enough I am out of shape; the triangles, guillotines and RNCs didn't help any. At least he went easy on me with an occassional knee bar and arm bar. Overall, a great day at work and training.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I took Focus XT before Muay Thai on Saturday, and felt energetic and focused. I had a great session, despite some major lower leg pain.

I didn't dose Sunday b/c I didn't work out or do much school work, so it seemed like a waste. Apparently I need to take Focus XT to remember to take Focus XT b/c I forgot to dose on Monday morning :(

I took it again today, and I was as sharp as the many piercings in Ubiquitous' genitals. Great stuff. I've noticed that I definitely don't feel a crash. I was as lucid at 2pm as I was at 8am. While driving home I did become a bit lethargic, but that is to be expected. I didn't dose pre-wo in the afternoon, b/c I'm just easing back into lifting and not even trying to have killer workouts. By next week it should be on. I may dose before Jiu-Jitsu tomorrow night. I'm not especially sensitive to caffeine. My main concern is that I can't shut up, so I may stay talking for way too long after class.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
hehehe :D

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Two different shoes on all day, that kicks ass, too funny !!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Try it before a workout with around 24-50mg of ephedrine and LOOK OUT! That's my new pre-workout stack :head:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just came back from training legs for the first time in months. I dosed Focus XT about 15 minutes before, and I'd say it kicked in after about 20 minutes. I didn't go crazy b/c that would just make it impossible to train Muay Thai on Monday, but it was hard to contain the effort I wanted to put in. I had had a very lazy day leading up to the workout, so I wasn't expecting much. I was very pleasantly surprised.

I gave my wife 1/2 dose before the workout, and she said she felt great throughout. She was definitely pushing herself harder than usual. Note: I think 1/2 dose is fine for her as she weighs about 105lbs.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Try it before a workout with around 24-50mg of ephedrine and LOOK OUT! That's my new pre-workout stack :head:
Hhhhmn, I do have some of that stuff kicking around. Once I'm into full training mode again I'll definitely give it a shot. I'm already in full swing for Muay Thai, so maybe I'll try that stack before Muay Thai on Monday.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from a great workout. I dosed Focus XT about 10 minutes before, and by the time I was done with warmup sets it was definitely kicking. I'm still not going all out, but I kicked up the intensity and did not have any trouble getting there :D

The timing is actually perfect b/c I will spend the rest of the evening doing school work, so I'm getting the benefits for both work and working out.

A final note about FXT: I love the fact that it does not need to build up in your system over time. Even if not running this stuff all the time, you can have it on hand for those sluggish days when you need a kick in the arse.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just dosed my Focus XT. I'm going to train Muay Thai right now, and will train legs after. I'll be testing to see if one dose will carry me through two workouts.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I ended up being delayed longer than expected between workouts, but I still felt focused and great training legs. I was a bit pissed that I had to leave early to pick up my lady, b/c I still had plenty of gas in the tank, which was impressive; Muay Thai was brutal today.

Another thing that I like is that unlike some stim-type products, there is no crash from Focus XT.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a bit of a family situation on my wife's side that was imminent for the last week.

Still taking the FXT. Tub is getting low :( But I'm still loving it. I actually found that 1/2 scoop is enough to amp me up for an afternoon workout. I've been sharing them with my wife in the a.m. and pre-wo, and I'm still getting a great kick from it.

I was especially impressed last Thursday. I only got about 4 hrs. of sleep Weds night. At about 3:15pm I realized that I had been working non-stop from about 6:30am to after 3pm (teaching, correcting, researching and prepping). I ended up crashing in the afternoon, but I was astounded by how productive I managed to be all day. :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a bit of a family situation on my wife's side that was imminent for the last week.

Still taking the FXT. Tub is getting low :( But I'm still loving it. I actually found that 1/2 scoop is enough to amp me up for an afternoon workout. I've been sharing them with my wife in the a.m. and pre-wo, and I'm still getting a great kick from it.

I was especially impressed last Thursday. I only got about 4 hrs. of sleep Weds night. At about 3:15pm I realized that I had been working non-stop from about 6:30am to after 3pm (teaching, correcting, researching and prepping). I ended up crashing in the afternoon, but I was astounded by how productive I managed to be all day. :D
Hope everything is going well with the situation. Thanks for the update.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get enough sleep again last night, but nevertheless, I powered through the entire day quite well. I mixed my FXT in a 20 oz water bottle, and sipped it over the course of a few hours. The effect was less dramatic, but quite effective for practical purposes. I even hit the gym at about 5pm (13 hours after waking up, and about 10 hours after beginning to sip the FXT. I still felt energetic in the gym, though not nearly as much as when taking a serving 15-30 min prior.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:( My wife and I took the final doses this morning. I slept only 4-5 hours again last night, and was able to power through the day. I started crashing hard around 4-4:30pm, but it wasn't from the FXT; it was from sheer exhaustion. I'm hitting the bed in a few minutes to catch up on some much needed rest.

I always prepare the FXT, but my wife did her own this morning. She didn't realize that I was giving her approx. 1/2 doses, so she drank a full dose. She drank it at about 5:45am, and when I picked her up at 4:30 she was still amped. She was raving about the FXT like crazy and ordered me to order more. Nutraplanet only had one in stock, so that should be here in a couple of days.

I'm interested in my wife's reaction to a full dose b/c she is almost 100 lbs lighter than me. She weighs about 105. I'm curious as to what degree FXT efficacy is dependent on body mass. Has anyone experimented with double dosing?

I may have to find out :twisted: I'll update this log some more when the new order arrives from NP, including a double dose experiment (unless anyone knows of a reason that I should not do this).

Some final thoughts: I haven't even been working out very consistently due to the chaos of the new school year and some personal events that have transpired. Nevertheless, I felt that the FXT benefitted me greatly during some stressful, hectic times. I don't know what your marketing plan is, but this product has great applicability to the non-bbing crowd as well. Would mix great with vodka :twisted:

Good luck with FXT; you definitely have a winner here!

:cheers:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Nice log....been fun reading your experiences.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone experimented with double dosing?

I I don't know what your marketing plan is, but this product has great applicability to the non-bbing crowd as well. Would mix great with vodka :twisted:

Good luck with FXT; you definitely have a winner here!

:cheers:
As for double dosing, I have seen it done some. As long as you are aware of the caffeine content coming along with doubling up on it, I see no harm in trying it.

Marketing wise, we are trying to attract a wide array of individuals with this product, from students, bb'rs, gamers, etc. I think this product fits the needs of alot of people.

I look forward to seeing some more of your updates when you get your new container and am very glad your wife liked it.