jaymode's IntraXCell and SteelEdge log
10-18-2006 04:46 PM
Stationary bike: 30 minutes
Dosing: 6 caps IntraXcell
Not a bad ride. I wish I didnt have to be inside, but it was pouring outside. Again not really pushing myself in terms of endurance, just a nice pace.
10-20-2006 06:39 PM
End Weight: 186.5lbs +1.4lbs
-This is lean weight. I do not gain weight very fast on this workout and diet. Its meant more for strength as I said in the beginning.
Strength Gains: These are compared to the beginning of the product. (I took these from today's workout to make sure they were accurate)
Midway results are also available.
1st Set - 140lbs +5lbs
2nd Set- 185lbs +5lbs
3rd Set- 235lbs +10lbs
4th Set- 245lbs +0lbs (this was both my 4th and 5th set previously)
5th Set- 275lbs +30lbs
Incline Bench 5x5:
1st Set - 135 lbs +0lbs (feels so much easier now)
2nd Set - 155lbs +10lbs
3rd Set - 190lbs +10lbs
4th Set - 205lbs +0lbs
5th Set - 210lbs +5lbs + reps(at the beginning I was only able to get 205 for 3 on the 5th set)
Bent Over Rows:
1st Set: 85lbs +0lb
2nd Set: 95lbs +0lb
3rd Set: 115lbs +5lb
4th Set: 125lbs +5lb
5th Set: 145lbs +15lb (My form may be a little off but I really feel this last set a lot)
Like I said, on Squat I can make big jumps but not 30lbs normally. I had been at a plateau so that explains the breakthrough increase.
- This stuff keeps working from the point it kicks in all the way to the 30 day mark without a slowdown
- The tingling can be very intense at first, but towards the end you get used to the effect and dont feel it as much
- I feel like when you first begin to feel the effects of this product, you feel really strong but then hit a "wall" fairly quick; however, the more you continue the product the further back the wall gets pushed. It keeps working.
- Better recovery
Overall IntraXCell is an awesome product, I feel like it is better than any creatine.
- Good focus during your workouts. Very much a tunnel vision effect.
- Clean energy, not jitters or shakes.
- Good taste. I began to miss drinking this on days that I did not workout.
- It also seemed to put me in a better mood.
Overall SteelEdge is a solid product. I am a stim junkie before workouts, but SteelEdge has been one of the best pre workout supplements I have taken that is not overly stimulating.
Similar Forum Threads
By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:33 PM
By somewhatgifted in forum Supplement Logs
Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:22 AM
By pacak514 in forum Supplement Logs
Last Post: 04-29-2007, 07:25 PM
By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM