nosaj03's ALRI ALL DAY: Thyrogen X Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Day 29

I cant believe that this log is almost over. I think it may last another two weeks because I think that is how much TX I have left. I had an awesome workout day . The gym has pretty empty for a monday so I didnt have to wait for anything and I had a bunch of energy throughout the workout. Its was an overall great day!

Weight:
    The same as Saturday. Whats weird is some days I feel lean and other days I feel like Im trying to layer up for the winter. Ive never felt this way before. Its odd really.

Nutrition:
    I had about 3400+. I had some awesome leftover steak tips with mushrooms and over roaster potatos from dinner last night. I ate pretty clean all day. its been a while since I been able to do so which I think is part of the reason Im not as lean as I wanna be at this weight. But hey thats why they call is bulking.

Supplementation:
    Same schedule with all the supps. Today I found a sample of Shock Therapy that I got with my storm . I forgot that I had it so I took it preworkout. I have to say that I felt the energy in about 30 mins. It was kinda shocking (no pun intended) because it usually takes a few days for me to start to feel the effects of most supplements. I felt this right away. It was a nice calm energy not like a jittery cracked out feeling that Ive had with other supplements. The pumps were not to bad either. I think I may have found my replacement for Primed.

Training:
    Today was Chest and Bi's Rep Range. I like this part of P/RR/S training because I really get to kill the muscle groups and I feel so worn by the end of the workout. I get such a good pump going especially in the higher ranges

Chest

Flat BB Bench
    Wm:120 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 185 x 8 x 3

Db Incline Bench
    55 x 10 x 3
    Nice pump in my chest after the 2nd set

Pec Deck Fly
    100 x 12 x 3
    My chest was burning up during the flies.

Cable Crossovers
    50 x 14 x 3
    Fatigue started to set in after the first set and my chest felt smashed by the end

Bi's

Standing Barbell Curl
    WM: 40 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 70 x 8 x 3
    I got a nice pump started

Alt. DB Hammer Curls
    35 x 10 x 3
    My bi's were throbbing by the end of the last set. I always seem to burnout my arms early

Concentration Curls
    25 x 12 x 3

Ez Curl Bar Preacher
    40 x 14 x 3
    Usually its such a light weight but it felt light a ton after the first set. During the last set I was forcing the last few reps. I thought I looked kinda funny using everything I had to lift a 40lb bb.

Conclusion:
    Today was an awesome workout. I had great energy and focus plus a very nice yet painfull pump in my arms and chest. I was spotting some guy doing squats between sets which gave me just enough time to catch my breath and go at it again. Tomorrow is back and tri's day and Im really looking forward to it because I cant wait to workout my back. I love back day!!

2. Day 30

Another great day in the gym. Ive had some really good workout for the past few days. Ive actually been in a pretty good mood lately. The odd part is that Im lacking sleep and usually I would be pretty cranky. Things like this usually worry me because I always have this feeling that something bad is going to happen. I guess you can call me paranoid

Weight:
    I seem to have plateaued again but Im not complaining because Im at my previous set goal weight.

Nutrition:
    Same ole' same ole'. Actually I did eat a lot of bananas today. I dont know what is up lately but Ive been eating bunches and bunches of bananas

Supplementation:
    Its been a quite a while since Primed and I can tell a big difference in the energy levels. I felt so lethargic today before I went to the gym, I was afraid I wouldnt have the energy to put in a quality workout. I could tell the difference from yesterday when I took Shock Therapy and today. Im definately going to have to get something for that. Jw is still giving me some awesome pumps and strength but Im lacking on the endurance side.

Training:
    Today was back and tri's REP Range. I love to work back. I had an awesome back day. I was up on all of my lifts and I also incorporated some stiff armed pulldowns that wreck your lats!

Back

Bent Over BB Rows
    Wm: 135 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 185 x 8 x 3
    Up 50lbs from last RR week!

Wide Grip Pull Down
    130 x 10 x 3
    Up on this one as well

Stiff Arm Pulldown
    100 x 12 x 3
    Ive never done these before and I didnt realize how much these really work your back. Im definately going to be adding these to my arsenal to get wide!

Seated Cable Row
    110 x 14 x 3
    My back was smashed after the last set. It was so pumped it was a bit painful.

Tri's

Overhead ext
    Wm:45 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 65 x 8 x 3
    I had that discomfort in my shoulder again that started bugging me during my 2nd set

Skull Crushers
    60 x 10 x 3

Cable Pushdowns
    130 x 12 x 3
    My shoulder really started to bug me so I stopped tri's after this one. Im happy that Im up on weight and reps though

Conclusion:
    Dispite the lethargy and shoulder pains I had an awesome workout. Im siked about the increase in weight. I guess thats what progression is all about. Ive decided to order Shock Therapy and give it a go. I think it will definitely complement Storm as its intended to do. Primed was great and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend it to anyone else but I want to test the waters and plus Shock is just more cost effective. Im still undecided about REGEN-X. Tomorrow is leg day and Im also looking forward to leg day. Another one of my favs, to be honest with you I actually look forward to working out anyday
    •   

3. Day 31

It was another day of feeling tired. I dont know whats going on all of a sudden Ive been really really tired throughout the day. I feel so lethargic and I have to constantly push myself to get motivated. I was tired during my workout as well

Weight:
    175 -1
    I was down today when I weighed myself this morning. I didnt weight myself after workout as I usually do.

Nutrition:
    I ate pretty clean all day with about 3400 cals. I tried the dry rub recipe in this months muscle and fitness and its pretty damn good. Im starting to like chicken breast again.

Supplementation:
    Everything was the same again today. During work all day I was researching preworkout supps and I was trying to decide between Shock Therapy and NO Shotgun. I ended up pulling the trigger on shotgun because of the ingredient profile. I like the fact that is has a large number of bcaa's and extra protein. The only thing that Im concerned about is the taste. I hear its supposed to taste like boiled ass but Im going to man up.

Training:
    Today was leg RR day and I also did abs. Personally I think my workout sucked today because I just didnt have the energy to put into it. I think I could have done so much better but tomorrow is another day.

Legs

Smith Machine Squats
    WM: 110 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 185x 8 x 3

Leg Curls
    175 x 10 x 3
    My hams and ass were pumped by the end of the first set

Leg Press
    285 x 12 x 3
    I started to get gassed during the first set. It made me kinda mad because I shouldnt be gassed this early

Leg Extensions
    140 x 14 x 3
    My quads were killing me by the end of third set. I felt kinda good until I started walking to the water fountain.

Abs

Cable Crunches ss Rev Crunch
    130 x 12 x 3 ss RC x 15

Pulldown for Obliques
    110 x 10 x 3

Hanging Leg Raises
    12 x 3

Conclusion:
    Like I said previously I was pretty pissed about my workout. I dont know why I am all of a sudden so lethargic and unmotivated. Im getting the same amount of sleep as I usually do. Oh well, tomorrow is rest day and maybe a day off would help. Friday is Delts and traps and hopefully Ill be feeling a lot better.
  4. Day 35

Ive been MIA for the past few days. Feeling like crap since Thursday morning. I work up all sutffy and congested. Its sucked ass because I really havent been able to work out. Ive just been laying around taking all kinds of meds for the past few days. Today I was feeling better but nothing close to well. I still decided to workout though.

Weight:
    173 -3 lbs
    I guess because I havent been feeling well I havent been eating much. Ive just been drinking a lot of fluids and popping vitamins.

Nutrition:
    Lots of chicken noodle soup and oranges. I dont know how much Ive consumed today but it was well below the norm. It sucks being sick. I actually started to get my appetite back so Im getting back to the daily grind

Supplementation:
    I stopped taking everything on Thursday and today was the first day I started back up again. I actually got my NO Shotgun today, only bad part is that I didnt feel well enough to really feel it. I must say that it does taste pretty good despite what everyone and their mom says about it. I think by the end of the week I should be done with JW and Restore and by next week I should be done with TX.

Training:
    Despite missing out on my shoulder and trap workout on Friday, I decided to continue with Shock week today. It was chest and bi's. I didnt really make any progress in regards to last shock week but I still managed to get a decent workout in.

Chest

Incline DB ss DB flies
    WM: 45 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: Incline 65 x 8 ss Flies 45 x 8 x 2

Flat bench ss Cable Crossovers
    175 x 8 ss 60 x 8 x 2
    I was taking longer between each sets to gather a little bit of strength

Decline Hammer Press
    190 x 8 ds 175 x 8
    I was tired early. NO Shotgun gave me some crazy pumps in my chest. I havent felt pumps like that before.

Bi's

BB Preacher Curl ss Alt DB hammer curls
    WM: 45x 12x 2
    Working Set:60 x 8 ss 35 x 8 x 2
    Sick pump in my bi's. I really felt shotgun working arms

Standing BB curl ss Incline Curls
    70 x 8 ss 35 x 8 x 2
    I had a little bit more energy but I still felt kinda weak

EZ bar curl
    80 x 8 x 2 ds 50 x 8

Conclusion:
    To make a long story short, my workout sucked today. Im feeling better but not completely up to par and my workout suffered. I must say that SHotgun gave me some great focus and I felt a lot more energetic compared to my current state of illness. The pumps were good too! Im impressed with how it made me feel after the initial dose. I hope it continues. Anyways Im going to get some rest and hopefully Ill feel better to tomorrow because its back day and I want to destroy!
  5. Day 36

Seasons are changing and its starting to cool down here in muggy florida. I love it down here when it get cool and you dont melt when you go outside. After a good night rest and some nyquil, I woke up feeling brand new. I was excited because it was back day!

Weight:
    Still the same but I should be up again over the next few days.

Nutrition:
    I ate pretty good today. I would estimate around 3400 and all clean. Im really liking the chicken recipes in MF. I cooked up some awesome chicken breast for my lunches with some brown rice and broccoli. I was glad to see my appetite was better.

Supplementation:
    Only thing new is Im really liking NO Shotgun. The taste is awesome and the energy and pumps are sick. Its been a while since Ive taken a NO supplement like that. Im sorry to say it but it really does put Primed to shame. Im really diggin the redline based energy and my veins are popping out like crazy!

Training:
    Today was back and tri's shock. The gym was really full today but I somehow managed to get to all the cables and weights no problem. I had so much energy in the gym today, I was all over the place and at the end I decided to do some ab work. It was funny because me and some other guys in the gym got yelled at for dropping the weights. I dont know what they expect, some of the guys were pushing big weight and I think telling them not to drop the weight only made them do it more often. It was funny seeing how mad the guy who works there got when people kept dropping the weights.

Back

WG Pulldown SS CG Cable Row
    WM: WG Pulldown 115 x 12 x 2
    Working set: WG 145 x 8 ss CG Cable 130 x 8 x 2
    Nice burn and I was up on the weight from last shock

BB Rev Grip Row ss Stiff Arm Pulldown
    185 x8 ss 110 x 8 x2
    Im really liking the stiff arm for my lats.

DB pullover ss DB row
    65 x 8 ss 65 x 8
    Killed my lats especially with the squeeze after each rep on the pullover

CG Pulldown
    145 x 8 ds 115 x 8
    My back was so tight after the drop set. I was satisfied

Tri's

Db extension ss kickbacks
    Wm on DB ext: 45 x 12 x 2
    Working set: 65 x 8 ss 30 x 8 x 2
    I always get a good pump early on arms but at the end my tri's were throbbing.

Overhead Cable Ext ss pushdown
    80 x 8 ss 130 x 8 x 2

Vbar pulldown
    145 x 8 ds 115 x 8
    After this one I was done with tri's. The pump was actually kinda painful.

Abs

Cable Crunches ss reverse crunches
    130 x 12 ss RV cr x 15 x 3

Hanging leg raises
    12 x 4

Conclusion:
    Today was a great workout especially compared to yesterdays. I was feeling close to 100%. I was up on all my lifts and shotgun is really doing it for me as a preworkout supp. Tomorrow should be my last day of jw and restore, Ill wait to finish TX to do my final review on everything. Overall it was a good day and tomorrow is going to be leg day.
    •   

6. Day 37

Today seemed to just fly by. I woke up late this morning and I was feeling really tired. I notice that I usually have a problem getting up on time when it starts to get cool. Maybe its because it so comfortable all covered up in soft blankets. I was thinking that I was going to need to use one of the samples of Stimulant X I got the other day but I didnt get around to using it. Im actually curious to see how well it works.

Weight:
    Im starting to gain weight again. Im glad because I was afraid not eating right or working out because I was sick would make it hard on me.

Nutrition:
    Back to the daily grind. Id say around 3400+. I ate a boat load of whole wheat past and lean ground beef I made yesterday plus some of the leftover chicken breast.

Supplementation:
    I took my last dose of JW today and I think tomorrow will end it for me with Restore. I look forward to the time off and starting again , hopefully with the new mystery mass supplement that should be coming out soon. I only have a few more days of TX. Shotgun is still kicking ass and I just bought a bottle of Xtend so Im supplementing that as well. I was thinking about trying Epic's 8 beta-anabol but I think I might wait to stack it will their 4 nitro-tropic when I run out of shotgun. We'll have to see.

Training:
    Today was leg shock day and it was actually the shortest workout Ive had. I think I finished under an hour. I was just blasting through the workouts with very short rests between. I was full of energy but I did have to wait a little bit because people kept getting on the machines after I would finish a set not realizing that I had more to do. It was cool though.

Romanian Deadlift ss Leg press
    Wm on Leg press: 275 x 12 x 2
    Working set: 325 x 8 ss 185 x 8 x 2
    I was up on the RD's from last time and pretty good form as well

Leg extensions ss Leg Curls
    180 x 8 ss 150 x 8 x 2
    I wanted to do more on the leg curls but the machine with the heavier stack was occupied the entire time so I just did the whole stack on the available machine.

Smith Machine Squats
    225 x 10 ds 185 x 8
    My quads were burning by the dropset. I was happy with the endurance and I the pump going on in my legs

Toe Press machine
    200 x 15 x 2
    Great burn in my calves but I think I need to find another workout for calves.

Conclusion:
    Today was a quick but solid workout. Even right now a few hours after my workout my legs are feeling pretty full. Ive noticed with shotgun that I maintain vascularity for an extended time. I havent had this with any other NO product. Im also really diggin the energy. Today I was drenched again but I dont know if I can attribute it to TX because I havent sweated this much in a while. Well tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day but I think I might workout anyways because I might have things to do on Friday. We'll have to see but I really want to workout shoulders and traps because I didnt work them last week.
  7. Day 38

Today last minute I decided to work out. I made plans for Friday night so tomorrow will be my rest day.

Weight:
    Up again. Hopefully I can keep the momentum and keep gaining quality pounds.

Nutrition:
    Unfortunately because today was supposed to be my day off. I didnt eat to clean. Had some cheat foods but nothing too bad. I dont even know how many cals I had today.

Supplementation:
    Took my last dose of Restore. I should be done by Monday and Ill post my final review. Eventually all Im going to be taking is Shotgun, preworkout, Xtend during and Storm post. I plan on taking a month or so off before I start stacking again.

Training:
    Today was Shoulders, traps and I did some forearm work. I upped the weight and added an extra set to make up for last week.

DB Overhead Press ss Seated DB front raises
    Wm: 40 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 55 x 8 ss 35 x 8 x 3

Wide Grip BB Upright Row ss Seated Lat Raises
    90 x 8 ss 35 x 8 x 3
    The seated lat raises really killed my side delts

Rev Pec Deck ss Bent Over Lat raises
    75 x 8 ss 35 x 8 x 3
    Great focus on the rev pec deck reps. Nice pump

Smith Machine Shrugs
    Wm: 135 x 12 x 2
    Working Set: 275 x 12 ds 225 x 12 x 2

Rear Shrugs
    275 x 12 ds 225 x 12 x 2
    My traps were pumped. I love doing shrigs!

Forearms

BB Wristcurls
    Wm: 40 x 12 x 2
    Working set: 80 x 12 x 3
    I got a crazy pump going in my forearms quick!

DB Wrist Curls
    40 x 12 x 3
    The pump was painful. I couldnt squeeze my hand.

Conclusion:
    Today was an awesome workout. My shoulders and traps were so full and I couldnt squeeze my hand, it was great I actually got to use Stim X for the first time today and the energy was pretty good. I didnt crash at all and I didnt feel all cracked out. I think I might pick up a bottle. Tomorrow is my day off and I could use the rest. Ive been tired all week.

8. Its been a while since Ive posted. i didnt want anyone to think that Ive forgotten my responsibilities. Its been one crazy and hectic month and it gets even worse near the end of the month at work. I havent really been to the gym since last week but Im completely done with TX so my final review should be coming up by the end of the week so stay tuned!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Venom Tri-Lean System Log
    By SocrBalls84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 08:51 PM
  2. TLMG's Venom Tri-Lean + Thyrogen-X Log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 04:28 PM
  3. Alri Venom Tri-Lean w/ Thyrogen-X log
    By Korrupted in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 01:15 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:09 AM