Restore & Jungle Warfare log

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Alright!! Time to eat big, sleep big, lift big, and get big!!! In this log I'll be stacking both of ALRI's new products, Jungle Warfare and Restore. I will be running a "pyramid" style stack of these two products.

Week1: Restore...3 caps.
Week2: Restore...3 caps.
Week3: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week4: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week5: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week6: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week7: Restore...3 caps.
Week8: Restore...2 caps.
Week9: Restore...2 caps. (I decided to taper down a bit more slowly this time. In my last log of JW only, coming off of 3 caps I experienced some mild depression. It was very similar to depression felt during and post PCT from past cycles of Ergomax LMG. So, always the experimentor, I will be trying a slower taper this time with my body).

Current Stats

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 238lbs
Bodyfat: 13%

Goals
To continue to add muscle of course!! You can never have enough of that! I will continue to prioritize areas that I consider to be asymmetrical, such as my triceps, side/rear delts, and hamstrings.

Diet

4000kcals daily consumed in a 40/40/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fat. So that's 400g protein, 400g carbs, 90g fat.

Workout Program

In my Jungle Warfare log I used Doggcrapp style training and loved it. However, it is time for a change. So my workouts will look like this.

Traps, Biceps, Forearms, Quads
Triceps, Hamstrings, front delts
Back, rear and side delts
Chest, calves

Cardio will be performed 2x weekly, followed by 20 minutes of abs.

This is a very untraditional split, but it's something different than the usual chest/tri, back/bi, etc. and I'm bored as hell with traditional splits!!!

This log starts on Saturday!!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Day 1: 3 caps Restore + cardio
Day 2: 3 caps Restore + Delts and biceps
Day 3: 3 caps Restore + Relaxation...it's my off day.

At this point I'm starting to feel the slight hormonal changes that are begining to occur in my body. My mood is slightly up, and I found a pimple on my forehead today. I could just be a dirty boy, or it could be a sign of test levels starting to elevate.

Tomorrow will be Triceps, Quads, and a small amount of chest (peck deck machines and dumbell presses with palms in and elbows close to sides). During my last cycle of JW I sustained an injury where my anterior deltoid and pectoralis major inserts into the right clavicle (I basically got too strong too fast from JW). It's still a nag and benching movements after a few sets tend to aggrivate it. It's one of those things that I'd rather set my ego aside for a while, let it fully recover, and then start back up again than continue to try and "work through it" and create an even bigger injury that what is already there. Such is life.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

B]Today's Workout[/B]

Chest

4x Dumbell presses (palms facing each other). I would have done more, but I started to feel some slight aggrivation in my shoulder.

Triceps

8x Skull Crushers
4x Cable Pushdowns

Traps

7x Behind Neck barbell shrugs on Smith Machine

Dose used: 3 caps Restore.

Workout impressions

I'm starting to feel a bit more stamina in the gym. Pumps are also starting to increase....very reminiscent of my log with JW.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!!..... I started JW solo Saturday for a 8 week cycle. Good luck! :thumbsup:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Your workout doesn't match what you said you were gonna do in the first post. Also drop the shrugs its a worthless exercise. Just get trap work with deadlifts and rows.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Took 3 caps Restore today.

Total kcals for the day were 4200 in a 40/40/20 split.

Trained back today

Back

Pullups
Hammer Strength High Rows
One arm dumbell Rows
Reverse grip pulldowns
T-bar Rows.

25 sets total!! Yeah, everything just felt really good today. I'm dead tired though now and will be paying for that workout for days to come!!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Your workout doesn't match what you said you were gonna do in the first post. Also drop the shrugs its a worthless exercise. Just get trap work with deadlifts and rows.

Cry about it......Just joking. Sometimes if I am for whatever reason really feeling something else, I'll go with my instinct for the day and do that instead. I don't do it too often, but if I have a strong instinctual drive to do one thing and very low motivation for what I "should" do, then I'll follow my instinct.

I'm including trap work right now because they are lacking in comparison. I do deadlifts and rows, but my traps respond best to direct work.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Cry about it......Just joking. Sometimes if I am for whatever reason really feeling something else, I'll go with my instinct for the day and do that instead. I don't do it too often, but if I have a strong instinctual drive to do one thing and very low motivation for what I "should" do, then I'll follow my instinct.

I'm including trap work right now because they are lacking in comparison. I do deadlifts and rows, but my traps respond best to direct work.
If thats the case, then do your shrugs on an incline bench facing the back of it. Hang your arms over infront of you and shrug holding dumbbells. The angle will stimulate the traps all the way down into the lower back creating an all around bigger muscle.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
If thats the case, then do your shrugs on an incline bench facing the back of it. Hang your arms over infront of you and shrug holding dumbbells. The angle will stimulate the traps all the way down into the lower back creating an all around bigger muscle.
I have read of this exercise before and for whatever reason I've completely forgotten about it.....thank you for reminding me of that one :cheers:

I will definitely being incorporating that exercise this week!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I picked up this nasty little bug that's just had me sick and has sapped all of my energy. I've still been dosing Restore at 3 caps a day....high test levels are always great for overcoming sickness! And I just HAD to get sick while doing this. Couldn't have happened BEFORE I started this or any other time...had to be this time!!! LOL!! Gotta love how life works.

Anyways, aside from being sick and not having been in the gym for the past few days, I thought it would be a good idea to summarize real quick what I'm noticing.

*Although I've been sick, I'm still pumped...not bad :)
*My mood has been elevated a bit.
*acne and oily skin has started to occur.

I should be back in the gym tomorrow.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Took 3 caps Restore...and I have a 100 degree temperature!!! Just my luck. I'm going to have to pull out of this log for a few days until I start feeling better again.

I will pick back up where I left off however when I'm 100% and this will be a 6 1/2 week log rather than an 8 week log. Now I'm just PO'ed !!

:sick:

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Ok, I'm feeling SO MUCH better now. I was actually 100% yesterday but decided to give myself an extra day of rest just in case!

All in all I missed one day's worth of dosing....no big deal

So let's get this fired back up again!!

Today I felt like....

Triceps and Traps

*warmup with 4 sets cable pushdowns to induce occlusion(a pump basically).
*6 sets Skull Crushers
*4 sets Lying barbell extensions
*4 sets Behind-Neck barbell shrugs (done on a smith machine)
*4 sets Hammer Strength Shrugs

Positive Effects Noticed

*I'm VERY horny all the time!! Definite libido increase.
*there's a nice increase in the pumps I get.
*noticing more endurance/stamina in the gym.
*Positive mood.
*I'm starting to notice a slight "leaning out" effect...probably due to the AI being present.

Negative Effects Noticed

*Just a minor increase in acne and that's about it. It's comparable to what I noticed while running Jungle Warfare solo.

Dosing

*Still taking 3 caps of restore.
*It looks like tomorrow I'll be adding in 3 caps of Jungle Warfare

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Today's Dosing

*3 caps Restore
*3 cps Jungle Warfare

I am definitely starting to feel an increase in strength in the gym, and my mood is very much improved :) I'm stoked now that I get to add Jungle Warfare to the stack! This stuff solo kicked some serious a$$, so the two together will be very interesting.

On Friday I hit Back...my apologies on posting this late.

*Pullups
*Hammer Strength High Rows
*T-Bar Rows
*Reverse grip Pull Downs

Energy and stamina were definitely up during the workout, and at the end of my workouts, although I'm beat dead, I still feel very good and energetic. Very nice effect.

Starting weight

*238lbs

Today's weight...taken first thing in the morning, empty stomach.

*241lbs...definitely NOT fat!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Dosing

*3 caps Restore
*3 caps Jungle Warfare

Today's workout....Delts, biceps, forearms

*Bent over DB laterals
*DB Military Presses
*E-Z bar Preacher Curls
*Incline curls
*Reverse Barbell Curls
*Seated barbell wrist curls

I used a Doggcrapp abbreviated style today to induce extended tension in my sets. Each exercise was performed 2x, each D/C style.

I am definitely noticing an increase in stamina and strength in the gym. Very pleased so far :)

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Dosing

* 3 caps Restore
* 3 caps Jungle Warfare

Today's Workout....Legs baby!!!

You know, some days it's just a total b!tch getting motivated to go to the gym to train legs. But then you get there and it's game on! I've decided to compete again in the 2007 Northern Classic held in Tacoma, Washington. So that motivation to make every workout count is mounting high! Today I did...

*Leg press (occlusion, no lock out or pause at top)...4x
*Leg Ext. 3x (using the ROB method...Rest Only Briefly).
*Hamstring curls (got a nasty cramp so I decided to play it one the safe side and stop.)
*Seated calf raises (Pad on knees)...used ROB method. 4x
*Hammer Strength calf presses...4x using ROB method.

Strength and endurance in the gym are definitely up. Vascularity has increased, and I am starting to notice a slight bit of a decrease in bodyfat.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Dosing

* 3 caps Restore
* 3 caps JW

Workouts

*Note...ROB method is the Rest only Briefly method.

Thursday...Chest/Triceps

*Dumbell Bench Press...palms turned inward. 5x
*Peck Deck 4x..emphasis on the max force point as I still have some minor clavicle pain when a full range of motion is used.
*Skull Crushers 6x..use of drop sets on every set. Last set a triple drop set.
*Rope Pushdowns 4x...ROB method

Today...Back baby!!

*Pullups using the ROB method.
*Lat Pulldowns using the ROB method
*DB Pullovers Super set with Hammer Strength High Rows
*Behind-back Shrugs on a smith machine
*Cable Rows...ROB method

Positive Effects Noticed

*there's a wicked increase in the pumps I get.
*noticing much more endurance/stamina in the gym.
*Positive mood.
*I'm starting to notice a slight "leaning out" effect...probably due to the AI being present.
*STRENGTH GAINS!! These have been huge over the last 3 weeks!!
*Nice gains in lean muscle mass

Negative Effects Noticed

*A slight drop in libido...probably due to the high dose of AI I'm running using 3 of each. But hey, I can still bone!!!

Weight Gain

Week1:238lbs
Week2:241lbs
Week3: As of day 23..243lbs

So that's a gain of 5lbs in 3 weeks and I'm looking leaner :) Not too bad.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Ok, I've been getting my ass kicked by homework lately. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Today is my first day back in the gym since Day 23.

Dosing

* 3 caps Restore
* 3 caps JW

I have maintained the same dosing scheme the last few days while out from the gym as well.

Today's workout...Delts, Biceps

* Reverse flyes on Peck Deck 4x
* Bent-over Dumbell laterals 4x
* Military shoulder press on Smith Machine 4x
* Preacher Curls with EZ bar 4x
* Concentration Curls 2x
* Barbell Curls 3x

Noticed effects from having missed 4 days

Actually, I came back fresh and very strong. Visually, I am leaning out VERY, VERY nicely. I am pumped, getting more and more ripped, and still getting stronger. Endurance and stamina are up in the gym, as well as vascularity.

One thing I have noticed is that I am feeling more and more restless at night. Has anyone else noticed a similar effect?

I will weigh in tomorrow and report back on weight changes.

animalXXX

Awards
i'm a month into my JW and i just started noticing getting more and more restless at night. Also some crazy vivid dreams. I'll actually wake up from some of them that's how real they feel. Also for some reason i've been having some crazy headaches for the past 2 days. You feel anything like that? And hey just wandering cuz you mentioned the Mt. Tahoma show, where do you train out of? I train out of Bellevue 24hr Fitness.. Anyways man i'm gonna be at the show so good luck with your training and everything.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
i'm a month into my JW and i just started noticing getting more and more restless at night. Also some crazy vivid dreams. I'll actually wake up from some of them that's how real they feel. Also for some reason i've been having some crazy headaches for the past 2 days. You feel anything like that? And hey just wandering cuz you mentioned the Mt. Tahoma show, where do you train out of? I train out of Bellevue 24hr Fitness.. Anyways man i'm gonna be at the show so good luck with your training and everything.
Yeah, I've have noticed some restless nights as well lately. I was completely wired from 12am to 4am in the morning last monday night...could not sleep for anything!! But I do wake up more often and feel like I can stay up longer than what's best for me.

Back when I was using JW solo, yes, my dreams were crazy vivid. To the point that I thought they were real for a few moments after waking up!

Author had mentioned the cause of the headaches in another post...I think I saw it copy and pasted over at bb.com. I don't remember the exact cause for it but I know that the team of ALRI has some pretty good insights into the problem now........it had something to do with the stength of the mormodica chirantia extract being too strong for some users because it some effect on insulin receptor sensitivity and increasing their sensitivity...something like that. I'd email ALRI.

I train out of Pure Fitness in Tacoma. Do you plan on competing in that show or are you just going to check it out?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Dosing

* Restore 3 caps
* JW 3 caps

Today's workout...Delts, Biceps

*Rear Delts on Peck Deck
*Bent over DB laterals
*incline crossbody laterals
*Military presses
*Preacher curls
*Barbell Curls
*DB Hammer Curls

Positive Effects Noticed

*there's a wicked increase in the pumps I get.
*noticing much more endurance/stamina in the gym.
*Positive mood.
*I'm starting to notice a "leaning out" effect.
*STRENGTH GAINS!! These have been huge over the last 4 weeks!!
*Nice gains in lean muscle mass

Negative Effects Noticed

*A slight drop in libido.
*minor sleep problems

Weight Gain

Week4: As of day 31..245lbs

And I have decreased my bodyfat by 1%! Very cool :)

animalXXX

Awards
damn that's some awsome results bro!! guess i'll see you at the show. i'm just checking it out. I've had a lot of setbacks this year, to where i lost so much muscle mass that i'm in no way ready for any show. But that's ok, i'll keep working at it, pack that mass back on and next year i'll win me a show. :woohoo:

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Dosing

* 3 caps Restore
* 3 caps JW

Diet

Still using the 40/40/20 split of protein, carbs, and fat. Kcals are at 3900.

Today's workout

Today I had to make it quick!! Get in, get out type of thing. So I went in and blasted my biceps using the ROB (rest only briefly method) for 4x, Forearms, and finished off with rear delts.

*Preacher Curls w/ DB...ROB method 1x
*Preacher curls w/ EZ curl bar...ROB method 2x
*DB Hammer Curls using ROB method for 1x

*Barbell wrist curls 5x

*Rear Delts using Peck Deck...ROB method 1x

Impressions

Sex baby!! That's all I'm thinking about lately! This combo is definitely a solid libido booster. My strength gains have also been sick while on this...moreso than when running Jungle Warfare solo (and those were some sick-ass strength). For example, for skull crushers with a single dumbell, I started with a 90lb dumbell for 8. Now I'm throwing up 115lb dumbell over my head and pressing it out nice and easy! Scares the hell out of me with that kind of weight over my head. So I try to prefatigue my triceps before doing that....nope, doesn't work. I can still put up a 115lb dumbell with ease for 10 reps.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
damn that's some awsome results bro!! guess i'll see you at the show. i'm just checking it out. I've had a lot of setbacks this year, to where i lost so much muscle mass that i'm in no way ready for any show. But that's ok, i'll keep working at it, pack that mass back on and next year i'll win me a show. :woohoo:

Yeah, set backs happen. That's just a given. Sure am glad though for muscle memory!! You'll get back to where you were in no time:cheers:

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Dosing

* 3 caps Restore
* 3 caps JW

Today's workout

Today I did chest and triceps, along with extensor work on my forearms. For those of you who followed my JW log you may remember that I had a minor injury in my right clavicle where my pectoralis major and anterior deltoid muscles tied in. That in effect kept me from a lot of pressing movements for chest. The only pressing movement I could really do was dumbell presses using a "palms turned inward facing each other" grip, without any pain.

When I started this stack, I was using 105lb dumbells for flat bench presses...down about 20lbs from my max weight for 9 reps. Now, I am using the 130lb dumbells for flat bench dumbell presses with ease. 8 reps, nice and slow, nothing sloppy. And it feels light too. The second set I was able to put up 5 1/2 reps.

Just a side comment on effects

Strength gains, IMO, are this stacks greatest benefits. Now if you manipulate that right by having enough time under tension, then muscle growth too is another nice effect this stack has to offer. At 5 weeks in, I am also noticing a very heightened alpha male attitude.

Just thought I would share that with everyone.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
:blink: :blink: :yawn: :yawn:

Hows the cycle going? Been a couple days.

animalXXX

Awards
hey brother.. just had a quick question.. when i was on JW, after a while, a few weeks on it, i was getting these crazy anxiety atacks,..also i would go into uncontrolable rages if pissed off to where i would turn all red, have a hard time breathing... and my blood sugar would drop so low that a few times i felt like i was going to pass out.. also towards about 5 weeks into it i started having these constant headaches so i had to stop it.. have you experienced any of that?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

Alright peeps, 6 weeks into this cycle and the results are amazing! Unfortunately I have to start cycling this puppy down down now. I am finished with the Jungle Warfare and will now be finishing up the last two weeks with 3 caps of Restore daily.

Adding the JW really amplified the effects of this cycle compared to my prior log of JW solo. Most notable have been the strength gains, lean muscle mass gained, and I actually have lost bodyfat this time around. Last time while running Jungle Warfare solo I didn't notice a single bit of fat loss. Combining the two however has proven to be a wicked little cocktail for fat loss and muscle gains. So, I'll cut to the chase and give some hard facts.

Weight Gain

Week6: 248lbs

So I've been able to put on 10lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks, and I've dropped 2% in bodyfat.

Positive Effects Noticed

*HUGE PUMPS 24/7.
*Increased endurance/stamina in the gym.
*Positive mood.
*I've lost 2% bodyfat without cutting cals
*STRENGTH GAINS!! These have been HUGE!
*And I guess if you have to twist my arm to say it, the gains in muscle mass have been alright....totally sarcasm :)

Negative Effects Noticed

*The oily skin has returned, and I've noticed a bit more acne than usual.

The 2 week plan

*As of tomorrow I'll be starting to ramp down this cycle by taking 3 caps of Restore only.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
hey brother.. just had a quick question.. when i was on JW, after a while, a few weeks on it, i was getting these crazy anxiety atacks,..also i would go into uncontrolable rages if pissed off to where i would turn all red, have a hard time breathing... and my blood sugar would drop so low that a few times i felt like i was going to pass out.. also towards about 5 weeks into it i started having these constant headaches so i had to stop it.. have you experienced any of that?
No, I haven't experience this.

Here's my take on this and you may not like what I have to say, but I'm going to be upfront with you on it anyways. Hormones, whether you're taking anabolic steroids or products like JW and Restore that amplify the male physiology and increase natural and free test, are NOT the primary cause of emotional out-bursts or "roid rage." My take on it is that elevated levels of testosterone, be it synthetic or not, simply amplify something that is already there (anxiety and rage in your case and in the case of many others), and bring pre-existing agressive tendencies to the surface. Under normal circumstance you are able to control it, but add the hormones into the soup and the cat gets let out of the bag and that side of your personality emerges.

I have cycled plenty in the past and have never had an uncontrollable bout of anger, rage, anxiety, or aggression. That is just not a part of the make up of my personality. Others however, who have more of a Type A personality, will be more prone to this.

So my point in short is that I don't believe that the Jungle Warfare is causing this with you. I think that this is a part of you that is already there (the anxiety and rage), and the elevated hormones are simply amplifying again, something that already exists within your personality. I may be wrong as I don't know you, but this has been my experience with myself and many others I know that juice and/or alter their male sex hormone levels with products like these.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Nice log. I followed your first JW log and this one. I think I'll have to try this stack later on as my solo JW cycle helped my strength tremendously. I considered restore but figured it may be overkill. Maybe I was wrong:think:

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Great log. I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to purchase JW but I'm worried that I might experience some hairloss since I am very prone.

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
So I've been able to put on 10lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks, and I've dropped 2% in bodyfat.
These are outstanding results! I am about to use the same stack and it is great to see these results given the calories you were eating also. Gives me more reference/confirmation on my plan.

Great log! Keep it up!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 46

Dosing

*3 caps Restore

Daily caloric intake

I'm still consuming roughly 3900 cals daily, and I'm still gaining in strength and mass, while having dropped 2% bodyfat. And I'm still consuming those calories in a 40/40/20 ratio.

Today's workout: Delts/biceps/forearms

* Reverse Peck Deck 3x of ROB method
* Crossbody laterals with cables 2x with drop sets
* Front DB Raises 2 straight sets to failure

*Preacher Curls with EZ bar 3x of ROB method
*Barbell Curls 2x with drop sets each set
*DB Hammer Curls 2x

*Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 5x...2 sets using ROB method

Impressions

Visually I have gained mass in my forearms, triceps, traps, and rear delts. Hell yeah baby! These areas have always required a higher level of "beatings" from me, and I'm stoked that I am seeing such significant improvements in such a short period of time.

I both love and hate working out with this stuff. I say that because I feel like I can just keep going. If I didn't pay attention to the clock, my butt would end up spending 2 hours in there. I have to force myself to leave and remind myself of the cortisol effect and that I need to get nutrients into my system ASAP. The added strength and endurance the restore/JW combo has given me is phenomenal :)

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 48

Dosing

* 3 caps Restore

Today's workout...Chest and Triceps

* Flat bench Dumbell Presses 3x, each set using 130lb dumbells for 10 reps the first set, 7 reps the second, 5 reps the third.
* Machine Presses for 4x...each set done with a drop set and increasingly heavier weight. Focus was on the semi-stretch range of motion...not a full range of motion.
* Peck Deck: 3x, all sets done in the semi-stretch position without a full range of motion.

*Cable Pressdowns (elbows flared): 4x; each set performed with drop sets and X-reps
*Seated overhead Skull Crushers: 6x..each set performed with drop sets.

Geez, have I mentioned lately how strong this stuff makes me??! 130lb dumbells for 10 easy reps on chest presses is insane for me at least!! I'm sitting there in between sets eye-ballin' those 140lb dumbells because I know that those babies are going up next :) Heck, I could put them up now if I wanted to!!

Anyways, this is a great stack! Call me an ALRI cheerleader all you want. But when their products do what they claim to do, then I will sit here and give rave reviews because so much out there today is crap...and I'm being nice by using the word "crap." LOL!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 51

Dosing

3 caps Restore

Yesterday's Workout...Quads, calves

4x seated leg press
3x Squats
6x seated Hammer Strength calf press

I was ridiculously tired in the gym yesterday after my 4 sets on the leg press. But my quads are soar as hell today. Any sort of movement that puts a stretch on them is painful!! And my calves, like always, are progressively getting more and more soar as the day goes on.

TODAY for me is an off day.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 52

Dosing

*2 caps Restore. I am now going to taper off with 2 caps, due to the minor depression I experienced when coming off of Jungle Warfare at 3 caps. Although, in retrospect, I believe I went from 4 or 5 caps in week 7, to 3 caps the final week, to nothing. That as well could have played a factor in the minor depression I experienced.

I will therefore I have 6 days worth at 2 caps daily.

Weight Gained

Week6: 248lbs
Week7: 249lbs

So I've been able to put on 11lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks, and I've dropped 2% in bodyfat.

Positive Effects Noticed

*HUGE PUMPS 24/7.
*Increased endurance/stamina in the gym.
*Positive mood.
*I've lost 2% bodyfat without cutting cals
*STRENGTH GAINS!! These have been HUGE in nearly every lift, especially compound lifts!
*And I guess if you have to twist my arm to say it, the gains in muscle mass have been alright....totally sarcasm

Negative Effects Noticed

*The oily skin has returned, and damn, the acne is back. Oh well. That's the price I pay :)

Today's Workout...Delts and Biceps

*Cable Cross-body Laterals 5x
*Reverse Flyes 4x
*Front laterals 3x

*EZ bar Preacher Curls 5x
*Hammer Curls 5x

Caloric intake

Still using the 40/40/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fat. I am consuming 4000 calories daily at this point.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 55

Dosing

*3 caps...I decided not to taper down with 2 caps. The reason being is that I didn't want to say that ceasing a cycle of JW and/or Restore causes mild depression based on my 1 previous trial. So, I figured I'd try ending this cycle at 3 caps again and see how I feel this time. I figure it's the most responsible thing to do rather than drawing conclusions based on one single trial. So I'll keep everyone updated.

Note: Only 1 day was dosed at 2 caps.

Today's workout...CHEST!!!

*Dumbell Bench Presses 3x: 140lb Dumbells in each arm!!! 6 reps easy!! When I started this log I was only using 110lb dumbells in each arm for this exercise!
*Machine Presses 5x
*Peck Deck 5x

I had to cut today's workout short, but I'm still just frickin' stoked over using the 140lb dumbells! Strength gains are definitely a MAJOR benefit of this stack.

I will follow up with my final thoughts of this cycle in a couple days. I am VERY happy with the end results.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Great log Terminator and great results.... I just finished my 8 week JW cycle. I put on 5 lbs of LBM and felt great through out the cycle....... Good luck!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Final Review And Thoughts

After using Jungle Warfare solo for 8 weeks, and acheiving phenomenol gains, I wasn't quite sure just how much of a difference adding ALRI's new product RESTORE to the mix would make. I thought to myself that it'll probably enhance the benefits of an already great product IMO (Jungle Warfare), but that it would not add to the effects in any sort of "significant" manor. I was wrong :) And normally I am always right. On the few rare occassions when I appear to be wrong, I'm just testing people to make sure they are paying attention to me. But in this case I was clearly wrong.

My Dosing Scheme

Week1: Restore...3 caps.
Week2: Restore...3 caps.
Week3: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week4: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week5: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week6: Restore...3 caps. Jungle Warfare...3 caps
Week7: Restore...3 caps.
Week8: Restore...3 caps.

For those of you who are curious, I initially said that I would taper off the Restore due to some minor depression I experienced after using JW. I decided not to do that. My reason is that I did not want to sit here and say after ONE trial that tapering down is necessary. So I decided to end this cycle at 3 caps and see if I experience any mild depression upon my body returning hormonally to homeostasis. For me to draw conclusions based on one trial wouldn't be fair to you the reader, to myself, or to ALRI. So like any good scientist, I am here to repeat the experiment and see what kind of results I get this time.

Beginning Stats

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 238lbs
Bodyfat: 13%

Ending Stats

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 249lbs
Bodyfat: 11%

In short, I gained 11lbs of lean mass, and lost 2% bodyfat in 8 weeks.

Daily Calories

I used a 40/40/20...protein/carbs/fat ratio. I consumed 4000 cals daily.

Positive Effects Noticed of Jungle Warfare/Restore Stack

*The strength gains BY FAR are the most significant effect of this stack....better than when I used Ergomax at 30mg daily.
*Increased muscle size and density. The biggest areas of improvement for me have been in my traps, side/rear delts, triceps, and forearms.
*Decrease in bodyfat.
*Enhanced Alpha Male attitude.
*Increased energy throughout the day.
*And increase in stamina and endurance in the gym.
*A DEFINITE increase in Libido!!! At 27 and constantly horny, I didn't think it was possible seeing as how I'm still a young buck and all :) But...yeah...LOL!! Boo0iiiiiiiinnnnggggg...as Beavis and Butthead would say!!

Positive Effects of the stack compared to Jungle Warfare alone

*I actually lost bodyfat this time around. ALRI mentioned that one of the positive effects of Jungle Warfare is that testers had reported a decrease in bodyfat. I personally did not experience that when I used Jungle Warfare alone. However, upon adding Restore to the mix, the loss of bodyfat became very apparent.
*The full body pumps IMO were more prominent throughout the day. Granted I was constantly pumped on Jungle Warfare, but I felt tighter and fuller when stacking the two together.
*The strength gains are a bit more significant when stacking JW/Restore together than when using JW alone. I loved the strength gains from JW, as I increased my incline bench press from 315lbs for 7 reps to 335lbs for 11 reps. However, when using JW/Restore, my dumbell Bench press went from 110lb dumbells for 8 to 140lb dumbells for 6. Different exercise I know, but I think it's a pretty accurate illustration of the increase in strength gains I acheived when using the stack compared to just using JW solo.
*A much more euphoric and positive mood. When I ran JW solo and increased the dosage to 5 caps, I got moody!! LOL!! However, when using both JW/Restore, taking 6 caps total daily (3 of JW, 3 of Restore), I was constantly in a very positive mood. Now when I got moody, I got moody. But those instances were few and far between. 99% of the time I was in a very positive state of mind.
*When I used JW alone, I stated in my final review that I noticed an increased thermo effect. I didn't notice that so much this time. I am tempted to rethink my original statement and attribute some, if not a good majority of the thermogenic feeling, to the fact that it was summer and hot as hell out! And, being a dude, my body temp is naturally high anyways.

Negative Effects of the Jungle Warfare/Restore Stack

*Acne and oily skin on my face.

Negative Effects of the stack compared to JW solo

*The acne was a bit worse when stacking JW and Restore compared to running JW solo. For instance, when I ran JW alone, the acne increased for about the first 10-14 days in the cycle, but then it subsided and never returned. With the JW/Restore stack, the acne increased during the 1st 10-14 days of using Restore, then subsided for the first week of adding Jungle Warfare. But once the Jungle Warfare built up in my system, the acne increased again and remained consistent for the duration of the cycle.

I guess I should clarify something. The "quantity" of zits is not what increased. The zit itself is what increased. The acne I experienced was the thick, deep, red kind of zits that are slightly painful. So my face didn't turn into a "crater face", it's simply that I had a couple "Death Stars" constantly in orbit around my face.

Just a side note worth mentioning

I have read of people reporting stiff and dry joints from higher doses of AI's. I did not notice any stiffness/soreness/dryness at all in my joints when taking 3 caps of Restore and 3 caps of Jungle Warfare.

Some High Points for me with this stack

*Dumbell Bench Press: Start: 110lbs for 8 reps. End: 140lb dumbells for 6 reps.

*Overhead DB Presses for Triceps: Start: 90lb Dumbell for 10 reps. End: 115lb dumbell for 15 reps.

*Hammer Strength Shrugs: Start: 4'45's each side for 10 without wrist straps. End: 5'45's each side for 8...and without wrist straps.

In Summary...

I achieved goals with this stack that I hadn't been able to in the past. Granted now that I prioritized my training a lot based on weaker bodyparts/assymmetry, using untraditional training protocals like delts/biceps/forearms and such, or traps/forearms or traps/triceps. But the added strength benefits, enhanced stamina, and added pumps of this stack really allowed me to stress muscle fibers in stubborn areas that have always been a pain in the ass for me in the past. I now have added triceps mass, added trap and forearm development, and fuller, more symmetrical shoulders.

This stack has been a pleasure to run. I owe ALRI and Jeff a huge "Thank You" for the opportunity to use these products. I look forward to running this stack again, and I hope to have the opportunity to add their Bad Ass Mass into the mix with Jungle Warfare and Restore in the future.

If any of you have any questions, please ask away :) Thanks all for your support in this log.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple of question's-
1. Do you think you can give a fare assement of which was better when ran solo, JW or restore?

2. and what is Bad Ass Mass? Any info on it?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never mind that last question, I just browsed Alri's forum.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Couple of question's-
1. Do you think you can give a fare assement of which was better when ran solo, JW or restore?
Hard to say. When I used JW solo, it took until I was in week 3 to notice the effects full force in my system. By the time week 3 came around for me with this log, I had added JW to the Restore and continued with both for the next 4 weeks. So I couldn't give you an accurate assessment about Restore's effects by itself.

I can tell you that JW by itself is pretty wicked. The above mentioned comparisons I wrote about the Restore/JW stacked together, compared to when I ran just JW solo, is about the best I can do for you right now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good enough man, thanks for the info.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good log, i used Restore along with Alpha drive for 4 weeks and love the stuff. I've got a 16-18 week Test/Tren/Var cycle i'm doing in about 4 weeks and i'm going to follow that up with 12 weeks of Restore/Bam/Jungle Warefare, i can't wait.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Good log, i used Restore along with Alpha drive for 4 weeks and love the stuff. I've got a 16-18 week Test/Tren/Var cycle i'm doing in about 4 weeks and i'm going to follow that up with 12 weeks of Restore/Bam/Jungle Warefare, i can't wait.
what is bam?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
That'll be a sweet follow up man to that cycle!

monsterboy

Awards
Nice log man. Your results pretty friggin good.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Hey Terminator, how long should I wait till I start a Superdrol or Phera-Plex cycle after doing an 8 week JW cycle?.... 4 weeks maybe?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hey Terminator, how long should I wait till I start a Superdrol or Phera-Plex cycle after doing an 8 week JW cycle?.... 4 weeks maybe?
I'm thinking 4 weeks is a good idea. Especially with Superdrol, since SD is naturally estrogen supressive to begin with. I don't think it would be a good idea to run an AI, lower your estrogen levels, and then immediately jump into a SD cycle. That IMO would only increase the chances for delayed estrogen rebound and delayed gyno occuring. For a SD cycle I think it is best to go into it with normal estrogen levels. PP on the other hand...I think it would still be best to wait 4 weeks before starting.

So which one are you going to do?!!:cheers:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
So which one are you going to
do?!!:cheers:
Seeing I had good results and no sides with my last PP cycle... I think I'll wait on the superdrol till early spring and start a 4 week PP cycle, in 4 weeks. I get so damn tired on SD going into my 3rd week.... My cycle will probably go.
week 1 Perfect cycle
week 2-4 20mg PP/ Perfect cycle
week 5 30mg PP / perfect cycle.

post cycle therapy will be 4 weeks of Rebound XT, Retain and Perfect Cycle.

Forgot to mention, I will also be taking:
FlaxOil,CoQ10,MultiVitamin