Restore & Jungle Warfare log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Couple of question's-
    1. Do you think you can give a fare assement of which was better when ran solo, JW or restore?
    Hard to say. When I used JW solo, it took until I was in week 3 to notice the effects full force in my system. By the time week 3 came around for me with this log, I had added JW to the Restore and continued with both for the next 4 weeks. So I couldn't give you an accurate assessment about Restore's effects by itself.

I can tell you that JW by itself is pretty wicked. The above mentioned comparisons I wrote about the Restore/JW stacked together, compared to when I ran just JW solo, is about the best I can do for you right now.

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's good enough man, thanks for the info.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good log, i used Restore along with Alpha drive for 4 weeks and love the stuff. I've got a 16-18 week Test/Tren/Var cycle i'm doing in about 4 weeks and i'm going to follow that up with 12 weeks of Restore/Bam/Jungle Warefare, i can't wait.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Good log, i used Restore along with Alpha drive for 4 weeks and love the stuff. I've got a 16-18 week Test/Tren/Var cycle i'm doing in about 4 weeks and i'm going to follow that up with 12 weeks of Restore/Bam/Jungle Warefare, i can't wait.
    what is bam?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    That'll be a sweet follow up man to that cycle!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63
    what is bam?
    BAM is short for Bad Ass Mass; ALRI's new product due out soon.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Nice log man. Your results pretty friggin good.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

Hey Terminator, how long should I wait till I start a Superdrol or Phera-Plex cycle after doing an 8 week JW cycle?.... 4 weeks maybe?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills
    Hey Terminator, how long should I wait till I start a Superdrol or Phera-Plex cycle after doing an 8 week JW cycle?.... 4 weeks maybe?
    I'm thinking 4 weeks is a good idea. Especially with Superdrol, since SD is naturally estrogen supressive to begin with. I don't think it would be a good idea to run an AI, lower your estrogen levels, and then immediately jump into a SD cycle. That IMO would only increase the chances for delayed estrogen rebound and delayed gyno occuring. For a SD cycle I think it is best to go into it with normal estrogen levels. PP on the other hand...I think it would still be best to wait 4 weeks before starting.

So which one are you going to do?!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    So which one are you going to
    do?!!
    Seeing I had good results and no sides with my last PP cycle... I think I'll wait on the superdrol till early spring and start a 4 week PP cycle, in 4 weeks. I get so damn tired on SD going into my 3rd week.... My cycle will probably go.
    week 1 Perfect cycle
    week 2-4 20mg PP/ Perfect cycle
    week 5 30mg PP / perfect cycle.

post cycle therapy will be 4 weeks of Rebound XT, Retain and Perfect Cycle.

Forgot to mention, I will also be taking:
    FlaxOil,CoQ10,MultiVitamin
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills
    Seeing I had good results and no sides with my last PP cycle... I think I'll wait on the superdrol till early spring and start a 4 week PP cycle, in 4 weeks. I get so damn tired on superdrol going into my 3rd week.... My cycle will probably go.
    week 1 Perfect cycle
    week 2-4 20mg PP/ Perfect cycle
    week 5 30mg PP / perfect cycle.

post cycle therapy will be 4 weeks of Rebound XT, Retain and Perfect Cycle.

Forgot to mention, I will also be taking:
    FlaxOil,CoQ10,MultiVitamin
    Yeah, if you've had a good experience with PP before, then I would definitely stay with it. Looks like you've got a great cycle planned out for you. Best of luck with it
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Yeah, if you've had a good experience with PP before, then I would definitely stay with it. Looks like you've got a great cycle planned out for you. Best of luck with it
    great log bro.

just wondering if you could post a sample day's diet...i'm planning on this same cycle after what I've read...
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by MANDINGO
    great log bro.

just wondering if you could post a sample day's diet...i'm planning on this same cycle after what I've read...
    No prob

This is for a workout day.

Meal 1 (this is also my preworkout meal): Shake

* 2 cups non-fat milk
    * 1 cup raw oatmeal
    * 2 scoops whey protein

Meal 2: Postworkout shake.

Sometimes I'm on the go so I'll grab a smoothie from the smoothie shop next door that consists of 138g carbs, 70g protein, 8g fat. I sip on this over the course of 1 hour or 1 hour and 15 minutes, along with plenty of water.

If I do it home made...

* 2 cups non-fat milk
    * 2 single serving containers of yogurt
    * 2 scoops whey protein

Meal 3:

* 1 cup brown rice
    * 9 oz chicken
    * veges

Meal 4: Shake

* 2 cups non-fat milk
    * 1 cup raw oatmeal
    * 2 scoops whey protein

Meal 5:
    * 8 oz. tilapia fish
    * veges

Meal 6:
    * 4 oz. chicken
    * 1 cup cottage cheese
    * veges

Overall, I try to minimize the home made shakes as much as possible. Sometimes though, they're just a heck of a lot easier when you're on the go than chicken, brown rice and veges.

I hope that's helpful. Any other questions, just fire away
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.84%

I know I'm being anal, but I didn't really get your workout schedule. You never mentioned when you did cardio, but I'm guessing it was one of the two days you'd usually take off in between workouts. It seemed like: cardio, delts and bis, off, chest and tris, back, off, cardio, delts and bis, off, legs, off, cardio, chest and tris, off, cardio, back... which would only make sense if you were trying to put more work into your delts, bis, chest, and tris than your legs. All in all it seemed kinda random to me, which isn't that terrible.

I only care because I'm gonna run a stack just like yours soon and I wanna know before hand what amounts of lifting, cardio, and rest work best on it.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    I know I'm being anal, but I didn't really get your workout schedule. You never mentioned when you did cardio, but I'm guessing it was one of the two days you'd usually take off in between workouts. It seemed like: cardio, delts and bis, off, chest and tris, back, off, cardio, delts and bis, off, legs, off, cardio, chest and tris, off, cardio, back... which would only make sense if you were trying to put more work into your delts, bis, chest, and tris than your legs. All in all it seemed kinda random to me, which isn't that terrible.

I only care because I'm gonna run a stack just like yours soon and I wanna know before hand what amounts of lifting, cardio, and rest work best on it.
    Yes, you're being anal, but with good reason! There were days here and there where I simply did not have time to update this log on every single workout. I'm applying to doctorate school for physical therapy, so my time has largely been taken up with studying.

Some of my workouts while running the JW/Restore stack were due to my prioritizing bodyparts, hence the odd and untraditional pairings on my part throughout the log. I believe I even mentioned this throughout the course of this log if I am not mistaken. Here's the standard layout of my workouts for you.

*Delts, Biceps, Forearms
    *Chest, Triceps
    *Back, Traps, calves
    *Quads, Hams

At the end of two or three of my four weekly workouts I would perform 10-15 minutes of moderate cardio, since fat incinerating hormones such as growth hormone are much higher after lifting than when someone goes in to do just cardio.

I hope that helps you better plan your schedule, and best of luck to you with the cycle My body tends to respond best to lifting 4 times weekly and keeping my cardio to the days I lift, rather than putting it on seperate days. Others however respond better to 3 days of lifting and performing their cardio on their "off" days. It just depends on the individual.

Either way I think you're in for a huge surprise with this stack. I thought I knew what I could expect after having run JW solo for 8 weeks. But the role that Restore played was pretty shocking to me!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.84%

Thanks, that's just what I needed to know. I can't wait to run this cycle ... it'll actually be 8 weeks on Restore and 8 full weeks on JW, so I should see some dramatic strength gains and fat loss. I'll be sure to try adding some HIIT cardio after my lifts.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

WOW! Great log! Congrats on the huge improvements !
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    Thanks, that's just what I needed to know. I can't wait to run this cycle ... it'll actually be 8 weeks on Restore and 8 full weeks on JW, so I should see some dramatic strength gains and fat loss. I'll be sure to try adding some HIIT cardio after my lifts.
    No prob Best of luck to you on your cycle!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    WOW! Great log! Congrats on the huge improvements !
    Thank you
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Not so sound stupid, but can anyone tell me what the science/rationale is behind starting off with Restore for 2 weeks, than adding in the JW, and finishing with Restore?

Yes, I've read up on both of these supps (and actually started day 1 of the combo stack yesterday), but I'm still a little confused as to what each does differently and how they work together as this thread's stack has them working?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Not so sound stupid, but can anyone tell me what the science/rationale is behind starting off with Restore for 2 weeks, than adding in the JW, and finishing with Restore?

Yes, I've read up on both of these supps (and actually started day 1 of the combo stack yesterday), but I'm still a little confused as to what each does differently and how they work together as this thread's stack has them working?
    Hey Mandingo

I decided to stack them as I did purely based off of a past experience that I was looking to avoid. I have another log wherein I ran JW solo for 8 weeks. When I ended I was at a higher dose than 3 caps I believe, and as a result I thought at the time it had lead to some minor depression. ALRI originally wanted me to end week 8 with 3 caps restore and 3 caps of JW, which would have been higher than the dose I ended with of JW only. So in an attempt to avoid the minor depression after the cycle, I decided to pyramid the products the way I did. It was more of a personal choice based on a past experience rather than a choice based on some other logic behind stacking the products. Hope that helps clear some things up for you I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in my very first post to start this log.

Oh, and by the way, I have not experienced any depression "post-cycle", and it has been a couple of weeks now.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Gotcha. Cool. When I have some time I'll add my own thoughts about this cycle. On day 2 now.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Gotcha. Cool. When I have some time I'll add my own thoughts about this cycle. On day 2 now.
    Best of luck to you Gear up for week 3 because that's when the ride really kicks into high gear!!
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.49%

damn good cycle man. I will have to try this out soon.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Update

Ok, so it's been a few weeks since this cycle ended. One of my major concerns from my Jungle Warfare solo log was that when I ended, I experienced some mild depression for a couple weeks following. I was concerned that the same might happen again with JW/Restore stacked together.

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update and let ya'll know that I have NOT experienced any depression after ending my JW/Restore cycle. When I was running JW, I think the depression had more to do with personal events in my life than the actual decrease and return to baseline in testosterone levels. Funny how it is easy to attribute effects to supplements sometimes when in reality it has nothing to do with them.

Other than that, there has been a slight decrease in strength due there being less testosterone and free testosterone in my system. For example, I was dumbell benching 140lb dumbells for 7 reps. Now I'm down to 130lb dumbells for 8. But I have retained 90% of the strength that I gained while running this stack! Cool! And there has a been a decrease in my overall endurance in the gym. This has taken some gettin' use to!! When I was on JW/Restore, I felt as fresh at the end of a workout as I did at the beginning. I could bust through sets like it was nothing! Now that I'm off....LOL...it's a different story. I'm beat 3/4 of the way through my routine. So it's been a struggle going from feeling like superman in the gym to feeling like average joe again.

Overall, I can't wait to hop back on. Next time it'll definitely be JW/Restore/BAM all stacked together.

Take care everyone.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.11%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    If thats the case, then do your shrugs on an incline bench facing the back of it. Hang your arms over infront of you and shrug holding dumbbells. The angle will stimulate the traps all the way down into the lower back creating an all around bigger muscle.
    Nice Exercise
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor
    Nice Exercise
    Classic!! I love your avatar
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.11%