Alpha Drive/Raw Test log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 24

Four more capsules of Alpha Drive today, no Raw Test.

I am still feeling an increase in my libido and everything else seems to be going well too. I have a lot of energy and a good sense of well being and my strength levels are still increasing. I guess having one's test levels back towards normal really helps. At least, I'm assuming they're back up. I've always wanted to try before and after blood tests to confirm this, but my cheap insurance company won't cover the cost.

2. Day 25

I took two capsules of Alpha Drive with meals 1 and 3. I took a Raw Test tablet before meals 3 and 5. See, that resolves my dilemma about lunch and dinner from two posts ago.

I wish I could say that my libido continues to increase, but it seems to be plateauing. Not that I am complaining, mind you, it's still way above where it was. I just was enjoying the feeling so much I wanted it to continue to grow.

So far I have nothing but good things to say about this combination.

3. Day 26

I took two capsules of Alpha Drive with meals 1 and 3. I took a Raw Test tablet before meals 3 and 5. My libido is still going well. My wife made me go clothes shopping with her, which I really hate. Today, though, I noticed there was an awful lot of fine looking women in the store. Lately I hadn't been paying attention to any women, not even my poor wife. So, this is a nice change. I'm actually appreciating the female form again. The funny thing is that it seemd the ladies were noticing me as well. I think it's one of those positive vibe things. I was feeling good about myself and I probably came across as more confident and self-assured. It's amazing what a little extra test can do for ya. Anyway, it was nice to get the attention.

4. Day 27

I took 2 capsules of the Alpha Drive with my first and third meal of the day. No Raw Test today.

My sex drive took a nice little spike today. I had sexual thoughts going through my head all day, making it hard to focus on anything else. And, my wife was working today, making me even more frustrated. We had a lot of fun when she got home though. It seems like we're not getting as many of our chores done around the house as we used to!
  5. The party's over now!

Day 28

At normal dosing I would have two more days of Alpha Drive to go, but I increased from 3 capsules to 4 capsules per day. So, today is my last day. I'm wondering now if I should have tapered off at the end. I would hate for my libido to crash in two or three days. Strength is still up, libido is up (not to make a bad joke), mood is up, everything is going positive with the product. I even lost some bodyfat without even trying. Not a bad combination at all.

The product label says you can take Alpha Drive for eight consecutive weeks, so I was seriously thinking about getting another bottle. But, I entered Jayhawkk's 4000th post contest and was lucky enough to get selected to test a different product shortly.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product combination, particularly to those men over 35, who would benefit from the test boosters and DHEA the most. I was very happy with my results with the Alpha Drive and Raw Test.

6. Thanks for the great log!

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Slin/Diesel Test Hardcore/Raw Test Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 11:43 AM
  2. Jjohn's Alpha Drive XL log
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 04:40 PM
  3. Diesel Test 2010 + Raw Test & Diesel Fuel Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs