Viperspit's Ripped to the Bone Contest Prep Log with ALRI & Trainer

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Having come off a successful 12 week bulk with my Trainer and the great support and supplements of the ALRI Team, it's time to start the Contest Prep phase.

I will log my 10 week Prep giving you an insight to the daily routine of the pain and torture that I will endur.

Pictures and Current stats will be updated this weekend. I welcome you to take part in my log as I hope this will assist others with questions they may have in regards to my training, diet, and ALRI supplements.

For those of you who don't know, I am in the same IM competition as FnF and some of the other people you see running around these parts.

I will be using pretty much the entire ALRI arsenal in regards to supplementation. Attached are some links to the various products, feel free to check them out. (cont. in next post)

[size=+2]ALRI’s Venom Special Tactics[/size]

[size=+2]ALRI’s Venom Hyperdrive[/size]

[size=+2]ALRI’s Regeneration X[/size]

[size=+2]ALRI’s N-Gorge[/size]

[size=+2]ALRI’s Primed[/size]

[size=+2]ALRI's Lipolytic Whey Protein[/size]​

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Below are my nutritional Macro's for Phase 1 of the 10 week Competition Phase:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Good luck big daddy I'll be watching! :bb3:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pitt :) First w/o last night kicked my azz. I'm not used to 12-15 reps scheme, I was gettin winded :lol:

I'll get some stat and pic updates up this weekend.

Good luck big daddy I'll be watching! :bb3:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Question, with you AND your wife doing your dieting at the same time don't the two of you ever gettin moody with each other? This just in FTF arrested for beating up her husband on low-carb diet plan, lol.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Question, with you AND your wife doing your dieting at the same time don't the two of you ever gettin moody with each other? This just in FTF arrested for beating up her husband on low-carb diet plan, lol.

Viper is a biggg dude, but I got 5 on Fit, (Shes CRAZZZY) (SHH) :fool2:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol, well we both just started the cut at the same time so we'll se who cracks first :D If she starts to get out of hand, I'll call 911 and Jay can come over and settle the domestic dispute case.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Other Notes: In regards to supplements. I haven't gotten my entire protocol together yet, so at the moment I am only taking:

ALRI Whey
N-Gorge
Primed
Regeneration-X

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
9/8/06
Legs

Skipped

Ok, now don't go having a heart attack. I received my new plan mid week this week and I already worked Legs twice this week (Sun. and Wed.).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed...This will be interesting to say the least. All that energy from the venom but dieting down. WOOOHOOO!!I'd pay to be a fly on that wall :p

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Jay, I'm not on the Venom yet. I haven't gotten my complete supplement protocol together yet. Probably next week as I can tell I'm gonna need the energy with this carb and fat reduction :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Jay, I'm not on the Venom yet. I haven't gotten my complete supplement protocol together yet. Probably next week as I can tell I'm gonna need the energy with this carb and fat reduction :)

OHHHH boy, viper and some venom! Can you say :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

I can't wait to see the out come of this cycle for you guys!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
good luck viper should be shredded in no time.

and good luck int he up comming contest

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
9/9/06
Bodyparts Trained: Cardio

Treadmill 30 minutes, 15 degree incline.

Notes: It was nice to go to the gym and be in and out pretty quick. The treadmill went fine, although my freakin Lats were killing me. I was hanging onto the handrails on the 15 degree incline and I could feel the pain in my Lats from Thursday w/o.

We went to the grocery store after training. It was so damn funny, we walked around , got some chicken, some diet pop, some apples, rice, and it was like....wtf?? No bread, no milk, no yogurt, no potatoes, :( what the hell are we eating anymore? I guess we'll save a boatload of money on this cut. I was so freaking hungry, I was eyeing the tomatoes, and I don't even like tomatoes. I was ready to just pick one up and eat it right in the store.

Michael, you left out a vital part of our Diet Plan - WHEN IS OUR CHEAT MEAL?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here's my starting point pics for the Cut that were taken a few hours ago. (I use these pics for my once/month competition updates)

Stats as of today:
6'4"
226.5 lbs. this morning first thing.
BF % - Not measured in awhile est. 15-16% ?

Front

Rear

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Lookin pretty good man, 10 weeks should be enough time to see some pretty impressive results especially with your supplement regime. My only critque would be really focus on your legs because the fact that you are so tall makes it a lot more difficult for them to stand out, as opposed to someone who is 5'7 or 5'8.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya bro. My Legs are way behind and I know it. Luckily on my bulk last month I added 1 1/8" to my quads. I could use about 4 more inches on the quads and we'd be in business :)

Lookin pretty good man, 10 weeks should be enough time to see some pretty impressive results especially with your supplement regime. My only critque would be really focus on your legs because the fact that you are so tall makes it a lot more difficult for them to stand out, as opposed to someone who is 5'7 or 5'8.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya bro. My Legs are way behind and I know it. Luckily on my bulk last month I added 1 1/8" to my quads. I could use about 4 more inches on the quads and we'd be in business :)
yeah I'm sure most of us could use 4 more inches. :twisted:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful on burning up the muscle too quickly Viper. Just Spec tactics and Venom made it where any real cardio ate trhough my muscle. With the kitchen sink you're taking in, it's going to be vital your calories are in check.

Good luck.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Jay. I will definitely discuss this with my Trainer as he is unaware I started these (2) supps. ;)

Careful on burning up the muscle too quickly Viper. Just Spec tactics and Venom made it where any real cardio ate trhough my muscle. With the kitchen sink you're taking in, it's going to be vital your calories are in check.

Good luck.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Aaah now the pain starts, good I'm tired of suffering alone while others are having fun with that bulking bunk. Good luck man!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ha ha, thanks Basso, yea I feel like a girl with this high rep stuff. Last night was funny as I was on my 4th set of flar db bench and had some 65's and couldn't move them after 7 reps. People were walking by and probably thinkin, wtf happened to him? he's using his wife's db's :lol:

Aaah now the pain starts, good I'm tired of suffering alone while others are having fun with that bulking bunk. Good luck man!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
ha ha, thanks Basso, yea I feel like a girl with this high rep stuff. Last night was funny as I was on my 4th set of flar db bench and had some 65's and couldn't move them after 7 reps. People were walking by and probably thinkin, wtf happened to him? he's using his wife's db's :lol:
No they are thinking ohh he's off cycle, what a juice head HAHA

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 & 8
Dates: 9/13/06 & 9/14/06

Well, I had to go to Canada on business and I missed my workouts :(
I plan to make some of it up on Saturday this week as it's a Cardio Day so I'll have time and still allow recovery.
I did manage to eat pretty clean while I was there, which is good. Tomorrow night is Legs and it looks to be fun.....NOT. Squats and Leg Press on same night, then if I can still move, it's the joy of triple drops sets again on Leg Extensions and Leg Curls. My calves are still killing me, so this should just completely paralyze my legs.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Dates: 9/17/06

REST DAY :)

Got my car cleaned up finally and got some shopping done. Other than that I was a bum all day :D

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
You are a big boy V. Nice looking lats and toushy!!! :)

Okay, here's my starting point pics for the Cut that were taken a few hours ago. (I use these pics for my once/month competition updates)

Stats as of today:
6'4"
226.5 lbs. this morning first thing.
BF % - Not measured in awhile est. 15-16% ?

Front

Rear

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Not again!!! Damm it I opened Vipers log to see some updates and I see the damm speedo again.......... Raven your lucky your hot :bruce1:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Pitt, you're only fooling yourself man. Be true to yourself, you know you can't resist my package, I don't mind. I told you I don't swing from the opposite side of the plate, but it's okay if you want to continuosly check me out. :icon_lol:

Not again!!! Damm it I opened Vipers log to see some updates and I see the damm speedo again.......... Raven your lucky your hot :bruce1: