Viperspit's Ripped to the Bone Contest Prep Log with ALRI & Trainer

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. ha ha, it's not a speedo dammit, their my undies. I wear boxers 99% of the time, but FnF got me those for play time, if you must know

2. I like hearing that from an ALRI Hottie But I have a long way to go Raven. Maybe by November, when I'm down to about 8% b.f. then you can say that

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    Hee hee hee...... You earned it my friend .... Ya look awesome...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    ha ha, it's not a speedo dammit, their my undies. I wear boxers 99% of the time, but FnF got me those for play time, if you must know

MMMMMhmmmmm
    •   

4. Other notes: Diet has been solid. I'm over the hunger pains pretty much after the first week. I still look forward to every carb I can get my hands on which is only oatmeal and rice. I'd almost kill someone for a sandwich with bread. Supplementation is like clockwork around here. 6:30 am Multi-vitamin, Vit-C, N-Gorge, Special Tactics, ALRI Whey Shake. 9:30 a.m. ALR Whey Shake. 11:30 am Venom HD 3.0, ALRI Whey Shake. Pre-W/O N-Gorge, Primed. Post W/O Regeneration-X. 9pm Special Tactics, Bedtime Lean Dreams. Seems to be working well for me

5. Day 17
    9/23/06

Cardio: Treadmill 30 mintues, 15 degree incline 3.2 mph.

6. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN VEGAS

7. The ALRI Hotties!

8. Take a little time off from the board and come back to find ya pimpin hotties! What is this board coming to?

Nice log Spit. :good:
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

9. ha ha, thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Take a little time off from the board and come back to find ya pimpin hotties! What is this board coming to?

Nice log Spit. :good:

10. Day 27
    10/3/06

Missed workout tonight. I had some stuffy Exec thing tonight. I'm sitting there listening to all these CEO's of these companies discussing leadership qualities and turning around the Michigan ecomony, but all I could think of was ... "I should be curling right now"

Oh well, I will make it up through the balance of the week.

11. Hey whats up with that? I came home with a nasty c0ld ....it mst have been that wet one I laid on Fit QUOTE=Viperspit]Day 27
    10/3/06

Missed workout tonight. I had some stuffy Exec thing tonight. I'm sitting there listening to all these CEO's of these companies discussing leadership qualities and turning around the Michigan ecomony, but all I could think of was ... "I should be curling right now"

Oh well, I will make it up through the balance of the week.[/QUOTE]

12. Need a clearer avi pic Raven

13. hmmm, I'm not gonna touch that one

Hope you're feeling better Raven. You and Author crack me up, you guys make a great couple, we had a lot of fun with you two.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    Hey whats up with that? I came home with a nasty c0ld ....it mst have been that wet one I laid on Fit]

14. Dirty old man! I wanted to see what kind of bike was in the pic. Sheeesh

15. Nice Progress on the weight!!

16. Hi Basso, how the hell are ya? I need to get around more and catch up on some logs, been busy as hell lately.
    The fat is coming off for sure, still need to drop about 4% or so to get to 8% by game day!

Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Nice Progress on the weight!!

17. oops, forgot to put Treadmill in. 45 minutes, 15 degrees, 3.2mph.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Natural Pro Bodybuider Contest Prep Log
    By fmoncas in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:42 AM
  3. Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. Contest Prep HELP with SD, PP, PROZ
    By bigBOZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 02:53 PM