Viperspit's Ripped to the Bone Contest Prep Log with ALRI & Trainer

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Okay, here's my starting point pics for the Cut that were taken a few hours ago. (I use these pics for my once/month competition updates)

    Stats as of today:
    6'4"
    226.5 lbs. this morning first thing.
    BF % - Not measured in awhile est. 15-16% ?

    Front


    Rear


  2. Lookin pretty good man, 10 weeks should be enough time to see some pretty impressive results especially with your supplement regime. My only critque would be really focus on your legs because the fact that you are so tall makes it a lot more difficult for them to stand out, as opposed to someone who is 5'7 or 5'8.
    •   
       


  3. I hear ya bro. My Legs are way behind and I know it. Luckily on my bulk last month I added 1 1/8" to my quads. I could use about 4 more inches on the quads and we'd be in business

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63
    Lookin pretty good man, 10 weeks should be enough time to see some pretty impressive results especially with your supplement regime. My only critque would be really focus on your legs because the fact that you are so tall makes it a lot more difficult for them to stand out, as opposed to someone who is 5'7 or 5'8.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I hear ya bro. My Legs are way behind and I know it. Luckily on my bulk last month I added 1 1/8" to my quads. I could use about 4 more inches on the quads and we'd be in business
    yeah I'm sure most of us could use 4 more inches.

  5. I knew while I was writing that, someone would make this type of reference

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63
    yeah I'm sure most of us could use 4 more inches.
    •   
       


  6. Careful on burning up the muscle too quickly Viper. Just Spec tactics and Venom made it where any real cardio ate trhough my muscle. With the kitchen sink you're taking in, it's going to be vital your calories are in check.


    Good luck.

  7. Thanks for the feedback Jay. I will definitely discuss this with my Trainer as he is unaware I started these (2) supps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Careful on burning up the muscle too quickly Viper. Just Spec tactics and Venom made it where any real cardio ate trhough my muscle. With the kitchen sink you're taking in, it's going to be vital your calories are in check.


    Good luck.

  8. Aaah now the pain starts, good I'm tired of suffering alone while others are having fun with that bulking bunk. Good luck man!

  9. ha ha, thanks Basso, yea I feel like a girl with this high rep stuff. Last night was funny as I was on my 4th set of flar db bench and had some 65's and couldn't move them after 7 reps. People were walking by and probably thinkin, wtf happened to him? he's using his wife's db's

    Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Aaah now the pain starts, good I'm tired of suffering alone while others are having fun with that bulking bunk. Good luck man!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    ha ha, thanks Basso, yea I feel like a girl with this high rep stuff. Last night was funny as I was on my 4th set of flar db bench and had some 65's and couldn't move them after 7 reps. People were walking by and probably thinkin, wtf happened to him? he's using his wife's db's
    No they are thinking ohh he's off cycle, what a juice head HAHA

  11. Day 7 & 8
    Dates: 9/13/06 & 9/14/06


    Well, I had to go to Canada on business and I missed my workouts
    I plan to make some of it up on Saturday this week as it's a Cardio Day so I'll have time and still allow recovery.
    I did manage to eat pretty clean while I was there, which is good. Tomorrow night is Legs and it looks to be fun.....NOT. Squats and Leg Press on same night, then if I can still move, it's the joy of triple drops sets again on Leg Extensions and Leg Curls. My calves are still killing me, so this should just completely paralyze my legs.

  12. Intense! You made my legs hurt just reading that :P

  13. Day 11
    Dates: 9/17/06


    REST DAY

    Got my car cleaned up finally and got some shopping done. Other than that I was a bum all day

  14. You are a big boy V. Nice looking lats and toushy!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Okay, here's my starting point pics for the Cut that were taken a few hours ago. (I use these pics for my once/month competition updates)

    Stats as of today:
    6'4"
    226.5 lbs. this morning first thing.
    BF % - Not measured in awhile est. 15-16% ?

    Front


    Rear

  15. Not again!!! Damm it I opened Vipers log to see some updates and I see the damm speedo again.......... Raven your lucky your hot :bruce1:

  16. You know how to make a grown man blush Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    You are a big boy V. Nice looking lats and toushy!!!

  17. Pitt, you're only fooling yourself man. Be true to yourself, you know you can't resist my package, I don't mind. I told you I don't swing from the opposite side of the plate, but it's okay if you want to continuosly check me out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Not again!!! Damm it I opened Vipers log to see some updates and I see the damm speedo again.......... Raven your lucky your hot :bruce1:

  18. Yahhh or what lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Not again!!! Damm it I opened Vipers log to see some updates and I see the damm speedo again.......... Raven your lucky your hot :bruce1:

  19. Hee hee hee...... You earned it my friend .... Ya look awesome...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    You know how to make a grown man blush Raven
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. Natural Pro Bodybuider Contest Prep Log
    By fmoncas in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:39 AM
  4. Contest Prep HELP with SD, PP, PROZ
    By bigBOZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in