USP Labs Rem

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wanna do a mini log of my experience with Rem, maybe a week or so, so here it goes.

Day 1 i Recived my 5 bottles of Rem last night, super fast shipping i might add especially with it being to Canada coming from the US i'm very impressed. I took 2 caps on an emtpy stomach at 11pm and woke up at 4am, TOTALLY rested! WTF? lol THat's definitely impressive. When i took the 2 caps in about 5-10 minutes i started feeling more relaxed like i could sleep but not so much that i was just going to passout or anything, i'll keep everyone posted on my recovery from exercise n such.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 1 bottle lets see what it does for you before i hit it up. then i'll see if its worth buying more of. Are you having trouble sleeping? on a cycle with tren? or just a supp whore? lol btw did you get a deal or something for the 5 bottles?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just like their stuff, and i couldn't resist the buy 4 get one free deal. Also yes i can be a supp whore, lol. And when my sleep gets out of whack it really screws things up for me, i'm a firm believer in getting lots of quality sleep for muscle growth, recovery and overall good health.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
REM is a solid sleep supplement, I've dosed it at 3 caps and notice no difference with 4, throw 4 powerful into the mix and you will experiance that most vivid dreams in your entire life without interupting your sleep.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's nice to hear i'll probably be doing around 8 powerful or so a day we'll have to see.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 i bumped it up to 4 caps and went to bed at 11:30pm and had to get up for 7am for work i felt like i could have slept a little longer but once i was up i lost this little "hangover" effect. I did sleep very deeply and didn't have to get up at all! Which is serious for me because I normally wake up and have to pee or more often then not i'm hungry, lol. I did notice my muscles looked tighter and my skin was oiler. Owe and i sweat more on this stuff at night i hope into bed and i'm warmer and when i wake up i can tell i've been sweating a fair amount. No doubt this is from the Bacopa's effects on T4 levels, i also wake up very hungry. I don't really blame the product for the hangover effect as my sleep has been out of whack for a couple days and it normally take a few days ot get back in line that's all. Tommorow i have to get up for 4am so i'm going to bed at around 8:30, maybe 9 tonight, so we'll see how i make out.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Going to be following this......I love this product.

Shaolin Style

Awards
I started this stuff with Ciss and Pfull about a week ago and Im not really sure what i think of it yet. I think the Ciss/Pfull is kickass (great pumps, feel strong) and I may be sleeping "better" but not great. And ditto on the "hangover effect" you mentioned CHAPS. Not a bad stack so far, all things considered, I look forward to seeing your results.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching this, REM has been hit and miss with me, what I've concluded is that when I'm tired if I take 4, I will get very deep quality sleep. If I try to take it to go to sleep, it will keep me up all night, so I don't take in consistently any more, but when I do get good sleep on it it's very restful complete sleep.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've got 5 bottles of Cialabol and 3 bottles of powerfull coming to me so i'll most likely start a new log or modify this one and post my results, basically i'm eating at maintenance and doing a fair bit of cardio i wanna see if i can drop some chub eating at maintenance and using the above stack. Then in november or so i'm doing a fullout Test/Tren/T3 and possibly clen/lipoderm/cap cream :aargh:, it's called everything but the kitchen sink, lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 3,4,5: Sorry guys i've forgot to update this, well i've been using 4 caps a night continually now and i'm really liking this stuff, it really puts me to sleep fast and KEEPS me asleep with the later being the most important to me. The hangover affect is still present but very very minor so it's no biggy, i could care less. It does go away very quickly and i'm left feeling nice and rested. I'm also noticing that i look a tad leaner and i walk up very hungry and looking harder in general. Most likely from the combo of increases cardio and the Rem increasing GH output :).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this was a crappy mini-log, lol. But i'll give my final verdict. Rem kicks ass, I am more relaxed during the day, my muscles recover faster, no more tossing and turning, nice vivid dreams. I also notice that it brings my temperature down fairly fast which is important for me to get to sleep. Also i've lost that hangover effects. Also i'm looking a tad leaner and my sex drive is up. I also sprained my ankle pretty bad at work 2 days ago and it has healed literally TWICE as fast compared to in the past, even my doctor said i'm recovering super fast. This is going to be a permanent staple in my supplement arsenal.

Shaolin Style

Awards
I'll be watching this, REM has been hit and miss with me, what I've concluded is that when I'm tired if I take 4, I will get very deep quality sleep. If I try to take it to go to sleep, it will keep me up all night, so I don't take in consistently any more, but when I do get good sleep on it it's very restful complete sleep.
Sounds like a mental thing, Basso. :think:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am on day 3 of it. I took 4 before bed last nite.

I went to be around 12ish and slept to 11.. I usually slept this long on sunday. I try to get at leat 9 hours on sunday. I sleep until my body says get up.

I woke up several times from sleep memory. 6, 7, 8 am. Felt the hangover feeling then covered up and slept till almost 11.

I am giving it a full week or two before giving a verdict.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose when you first started? And ya i'd give it a week, i routinely take 4 now and am not getting the hangover effect.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i just take it like the bottle states. 4 before bed. I have been dosing with the 3 PF.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That could be why talk to the guys at USP cut back to 1-2 caps if your stacking it with PowerFull.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i may just ditch the PF at bedtime and use the REM and some ZMA..

what do you think of that?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That would be good, I was told by the guys at USP to cut back on the Rem if your using PowerFUll along with it, that would explain the hangover effect being more pronounced.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
have you dosed the DNA? if so, how have you been dosing it?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I never got any DNA, what i did order, but haven't recieved yet is (these amounts are in 2 seperate shipments)

15 Bottles Cialabol
10 Bottles PowerFull
5 Camphibolic

I DO wish i coulda got my hands on some now, but my priority was the Cialabol and cheap PowerFull

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered more 2 PF, 5 cialabol and 3 camph from synergy. I couldnt pass up the prices. I think it was 135 bucks for 10 bottles of supps shipped to me...Cant be that at all.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I know! THe prices are just TOO good to pass up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
next payday i am loading up on the cissus. I am 34 and my knees are starting to tell me so. I must say I am fortunate, as I know alot of guys that are younger than me, and there knees are shot already.

Anyway, From my reading, Cissus is the bomb for us older guys.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya next paycheck i'm also loading up on Cissus, i see all these guys my age and younger buying everything under the sun but neglecting their joints, not smart, buy something to prevent unjuries from happening don't wait for them to happen!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am hoping cissus does to me what others have been claiming.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I will sometimes take 3 REM with one ZMA/Valerian capsule. It works well. I have also combined REM and melatonin (also works well). Your mileage may vary.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will sometimes take 3 REM with one ZMA/Valerian capsule. It works well. I have also combined REM and melatonin (also works well). Your mileage may vary.
I do the rotating shift thing (days/nights) so it varies, but my base is usually 4 REM with 3mg melatonin. If I am working nights, I usually don't take anything else as I don't have trouble falling asleep. If I am off and want some help falling asleep, or am working days: 3mg melatonin, 4 REM, valerian (I think the total amount of valeric acids = 1mg??), a zinc and mag tab, 5htp if I really need help, and 1 Glucophase XR. That stack makes me really drowsy and has the ingredients to improve sleep once I'm down. I try not to use the valerian and melatonin every night. The melatonin is mainly because my levels get screwed up so much with the night work and rotations.

I've gone through several studies on the rotating shift, and besides a few on light pulse treatments and melatonin... most just say my health is doomed with the conclusion someone else should research solutions for this we just proved its bad... like the other 1000 researchers have already done.

TSC

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have heard melatonin works, but to use cautiously. So I just dont use it. I took 4 rem and 3 pf last nite. Slept from around 11 pm until 630 am. I awoke slowly , but am feeling fine right now after my cup of java.lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Never used Melatonin Rem and ZMA work just fine for me so i don't see any reason to. I do wanna try ALRI's Lean Dreams once i'm done my Rem stash, but that'll be like 6 months from now because i've got so much REM, lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just take it like the bottle states. 4 before bed. I have been dosing with the 3 PF.
If I can remember correctly my label states 3 per dose on the serving/ingredients diagram and the write up on it states 4 per dose. I asked what it was really supposed to be, but I can't remember the final verdict b/c 3 ended up being too strong for me anyway. I only take two caps, sometimes three, depending on how much sleep I can get.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/49041-just-started-rem.html?highlight=rem+groggy