3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday, September 5,2006

Ok guys i figured id make a log on here to track my progress and have something i can post in to keep me on track. Now i keep my own personal log but id like to get feedback and comments and opinions n' so forth.

Stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight:185
Years training:5 years training 3.5 serious
Bf%: Probly about 12%

Supps in use:
Mega-H: 100mgs ED
Test Prop: 100mgs ED
Tren: 75mgs EOD
T3: 100mcgs everyday ( might lower this )
Hot Rox: 6 caps everyday
Cycle Support: 2 servings a day
RemR3G: 4 caps before bed
Ive also got Letro on hand as i am gyno prone but low doses only will be used. .25mgs EOD probly.
PCT: Torem., Restore, and Fenotest.

Now ive been cutting for probly about 8 weeks, but ive been recomping, no major cal reducts just a nice recomp but my main goal is fatloss. I started at 179 and im now at 185. Im not sure how long im going to run my anabolics, tren for probly 8 weeks, the mega-H for about 5 and the test prop for ?? not to sure. Any opinions will be appreciated.

My diet is low carb as im very carb sensitive, protein is high as well as good fats. For the most part following the Cut diet book by Scivation. Refeeds every about 21st meal and i get in about 2800 cals give or take.

Split:

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Legs and abs
Thursday: Bis n tris
Friday:Shoulders
Sat/Sun: Off, maybe cardio if i feel up to it.

First inject was today also , if i forgot anything or if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Disclaimer: The use of anabolic steroids and T3 as well as letro are simply for roleplaying purposes only and are in no way being used illegaly.

:dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so today was back.

Highrow Pulldowns:3 sets of 10 with 180
Low Row pulls:3 sets of 160x10
Rack Deads:3 sets of 135x10
Pullups:2 sets of my bodyweight 10 times

I took things pretty easy today and never go super heavy on back because i like to feel the movements and get a good squeeze.

So far diet is on track and things are going good. My glut is a tad bit sore but nothin terrible, i can walk fine, its just when i push on it that its sore. I Weighed in today at 182 which was surprising.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday, September 6,2006

Supps taken today will be:

Mega-H:125mgs
Test prop:100mgs in right shoulder
T3:125mcgs
Letro:.25mgs
Hot Rox:6 caps
GXR:3 caps
REMR3G:2-4 caps before bed

Diets been spot on so far. I feel awkword running the tren EOD as i feel its not gonna build up stable enough levels lol. Im just waiting for this stuff to kick in and im thinkin maybe a couple weeks in ill add EQ and runnin the rest of the cycle with that prop and tren, cutting tren off at week 8 but its just a thought.

Ill report back when i get back from the gym. Im gonna change it up today and do bis n tris i think. Im not sure yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday September 7, 2006

Well i didnt make it to the gym yesterday but it was great to just relax. Diet has been on track so far and im just trying to keep the cals clean.

Today im going to do Bis n Tris and well see how my shoulder holds up, that and my glut still hurt. Just injected into my thigh today though with prop n tren. Well see how it goes and hopefully my body parts get used to the prop LOL.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did bis n tris today and shoulder was fine which i was sure it would. Strength isnt up just yet but the pumps are starting to come, i felt huge!

On another note, my glut hurts like hell! I feel like i was hit with a baseball bat and it seems that the pain is spreading a little but theres no redness or nothin. I think its just because im babying it LOL. Delt and quad is fine and i know it hurts so much because of how much i moved the needle.

Had 15 dollars worth of BK tonight plus half a pint of Ben N Jerrys , half a pint of choco milk, and one choco chip cookie. Tren has kicked in i beleive! LOL. Lets hope this doesnt store as fat! I doubt it will but tomorrow will be clean.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I did bis n tris today and shoulder was fine which i was sure it would. Strength isnt up just yet but the pumps are starting to come, i felt huge!

On another note, my glut hurts like hell! I feel like i was hit with a baseball bat and it seems that the pain is spreading a little but theres no redness or nothin. I think its just because im babying it LOL. Delt and quad is fine and i know it hurts so much because of how much i moved the needle.

Had 15 dollars worth of BK tonight plus half a pint of Ben N Jerrys , half a pint of choco milk, and one choco chip cookie. Tren has kicked in i beleive! LOL. Lets hope this doesnt store as fat! I doubt it will but tomorrow will be clean.
Oh the wonders of gear.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh the wonders of gear.
:dance: Dude ive never been able to eat so much in my life!!

Friday September 8,2007

Ok guys so today i dropped my T3 down to 75mcgs and im going to just eat clean and try and get good carbs and fats with protein in every meal. I havnt done any cardio but ill probly start doing cardio. IVe cut atleast 5% of fat off with hardly any cardio by just my diet and supps, but im going to implement cardio now. I hope this Tren and T3 work togethor and build me some muscle while cutting the fat!

:dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday September 9,2006

Kind of late in reporting this, been busy all day. Weighed in at 189 today but im holding water so i know i havnt gained anything but maybe a lb. I do look bigger in my eyes, more fuller then anything. I think every part on my body ive pinned STILL hurts, maybe not as bad but it hurts. Workout and diet just sucked ass today. I got a great pump and felt great and i know the prop is kicking in as ive been popping wood like im popping GXR :dance: .

Iven been getting a lot of comments as well like what are you on yada yada yada. Im going to clean up my diet as it has been **** for the passed 2 days or so. I will try to eat my best tomorrow and then get back on track for sure monday.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How are you sleeping? I'm curious if Rem can help me sleep while on tren. I'll be doing a very similar cut in novemeber just higher doses of prop and tren ace and minus the Mega-h, but i'll also be using T3. I'm definitely goin to track your progress.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive actualy dropped the mega-H just forgot to note it. Ive been having sleep problems since before the cycle and i ended up getting some Rem and its made all the difference in the world. Ill update when i get back from work yall!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on getting any kind of blood work after you finish up your pct?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you plan on getting any kind of blood work after you finish up your post cycle therapy?
Yes most likely.

Ive had a great sense of well being the last couple of days even when im walking around like a grandpa because of my gluts.

Diets been great today and to me i can already see i look fuller and im just as lean, with what ive been eating i shouldnt be this lean. Ive also dropped down my dosage of T3 to 50mcgs.

I think im going to do back today and ill report how the workout goes. My workouts havnt been the best lately so we shall see how today goes with eating better and whatnot.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i did back today and the workout was much better then any workout while ive been "on" so far. Previous workouts ive felt week and just not wanting to be their altho during the day i had a great sense of well-being.

Well today i just felt great, wanted to get in the gym and hit it hard and boy did i!

I started out with low row pulls: 140x10 165x10 180x8 ( PR )
I then did rack deads, i went up in weight with these but my left glut hindered me a bit because of the inject. 135x10 150x8 150x8.
I did 2 sets of BW pullups with ease and just did them to feel. BWx10
Lat pulldowns supersetted with t-bar rows. I only did 1 set of each to feel.

I also did the high row pull down machine for about 15 reps each set and 2 sets of DB shrugs. 80x10 90x10.

I did more today then i usualy ever wanna do. I then did 10 mins of cardio on the bike after. Today i was super motivated. I think after a couple of weeks if the tren doesnt kick in as much as i want i may up it to 100mgs EOD, ill prob keep the prop at 100mgs ED. Might up it though.

Notes:

*I notice so far that i can eat whatever and i dont store it, i just hold it as water the next day like normal.
*My hunger is rediculous and i can eat for 2 instead of 1 now!
*I get really hot at night, now i do take rem which has helped a ton as well for sleep but i do get night sweats, i stay pretty calm tho and dont get angry very quickly which i was expecting.
*Feeling of well being is crazy!

Questions and or additions:
*I added in B6 at 200mgs a day just for prolactin help even tho im on letro.
*I dropped down the T3 to 50mcgs
*Ill most likely be adding winny in at the end at 50mgs a day. *Im thinking bout possibly adding EQ but i think ill just leave it at tren/test for now.
*What do you guys think about upping the tren dosage to 100mgs EOD? Im at 75 right now.
*Ive also upped my cals, just trying to eat a balance of carbs, fats and protein at each meal and keeping it as clean as i can!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday September 11,2006

First off id like to say thank you to our troops and everyone trying to keep us as safe as possible, ur in my heart,prayers, and thoughts.

Ok so today i upped my dosage of tren and test. Test is now at 125mgs ED and tren at 100mgs EOD. 2.5 mls of fluid is a lot! Injected into my glut today, im hoping i dont feel the pain ive been feeling as this is my second glut shot, last tuesday was my first glut shot and today is monday, is that enough time do you guys think? I have 3 sites on each side of my body i hit.

Diet:
Diet has been great, and like i said in my previous post ive just been tryin to keep it pretty clean while eating good amounts. Im hoping the tren will still lean me out a bit and keep me lean while i put on some good weight.

Training:
Today ill be doing chest. Chest is usualy one of my favs as it indicates a lot where my strength is going or isnt going i should say.

Notes:
*I Upped my dosages as i beleive im just not getting the full benefit, yes its only been a week but with everything ive taken before i beleive i need the dosages im at right now. I can always go back down.
*Feeling of well being is still there big time, im very social and in a great mood. Only times do i get a little over heated but its NOTHING like when i was on superdrol. SD is the only compound that made me a mean SOB. I didnt like that but with recent uses its been ok.
*Im also hoping my body gets used to this pinning ****, i dont mind the pinning but i hate limping around and feeling old LOL.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time using tren? And ya i'd say 100mg eod is best for most. Nice to hear you can actually sleep though. Expecting to get nasty were u? lol Ya Tren hasn't done that to me so far, it made me moody but not a prick or anything.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this your first time using tren? And ya i'd say 100mg eod is best for most. Nice to hear you can actually sleep though. Expecting to get nasty were u? lol Ya Tren hasn't done that to me so far, it made me moody but not a prick or anything.
LOL yea i was expecting to be a ****! I hate prop, my right glut fvckin kills. BAD.. I was limping around the gym and thats embarassing. I also managed to slam my pinky between 2 65lb dumbells as well. Yay for me. Now i have blood under my skin. Todays workout sucked again. Idk wtf is going on, how long does it usualy take for this **** to kick in? I have the euphoric feelings and everytime i hit the gym i feel its going to be great, then i leave with a pissed off attitude. I doubt its my cals. Ive been eating great. :-( Im getting all this pain and no gain. Im jealous of Truxx lol bastard!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday September, 12 2006

Ok guys, my right glut still hurts, but i cant tell you how long i have a heater pad on it and let the warmth of the shower hit it. It feels like theres a slight slight lump but its not red and i dont feel anymore heat then my body heat. It just feels bruised. Whats going on? I made sure the needle was all the way in, it seems like even tho im not nervous i move the pin a lot on glutes, i mean im sure i was tearin **** up. Is that why maybe? Ima keep using heat and hope that its ok. BTW i dont have a fever either that i can tell LOL.

I have an interview this morning, lets hope the euphoric feelings of test kick in and i do good! :bruce1:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I never felt euphoric on prop+tren and i was using 150mg prop eod along with 75mg eod, the tren made me moody for sure but i was having kickass workouts, injection site pain wasn't too bad either. I did shoot calfs with 1cc with the test/tren mixed a couple times and MAN did that kill, couldn't walk right for days, lol. Your making sure to switch up injection sites though right? I barely ever shoot glutes, quads, shoulders, traps, calfs, biceps, triceps

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never felt euphoric on prop+tren and i was using 150mg prop eod along with 75mg eod, the tren made me moody for sure but i was having kickass workouts, injection site pain wasn't too bad either. I did shoot calfs with 1cc with the test/tren mixed a couple times and MAN did that kill, couldn't walk right for days, lol. Your making sure to switch up injection sites though right? I barely ever shoot glutes, quads, shoulders, traps, calfs, biceps, triceps
Yea most def i mix it up. This was the rotation last week. Glut, shoulder, thigh, on the other side it went glut shoulder thigh, somethin to that extent. My left thigh doesnt even hurt and injected into that beast 2 days ago. My gluts are the only problems as they ALWAYS hurt, my range of motion sucks, maybe my backs to wide? I always twitch alot when i do gluts. If i added traps to the mix and took out gluts would that work? Highes ml of volume is 2.5 mls tho, is that to much for shoulders?

On another note, how many places can i shoot in my thighs? Can i do one inside one outside? LOL Im tryin to get my gluts outa the rotation i hate em! :bruce1:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday September 13, 2006

Ok well today i injected 125mgs of test prop into my shoulder. Its sore a little but NOTHING like my glut, i mean as the day went on my glut got worse n worse, this is fine and i can use my shoulder.

Supps used today:
T3: 25mgs
Letro. .2mgs
Vit B 6: 200mgs
Hot Rox: 2 caps so far may take another 2 b4 bed
Rem: Ill take 3 before bed
GXR: Ill take 1 before bed.

Todays diet sucked horrible toward the end. I really need to get my **** togethor. Ive said f'it to gluts too. Im limping everywhere. Also the area is swollen a bit and slightly bruised but not bad at all. Its not red and its not hot to the touch but it does hurt. Im heating it, is this bad or should i ice it it but i refuse to take an Ibprofeun cause its a NSAID and it just isnt good. LOL

Tomorrows workout will be arms and that will guage HUGELY if my strength is going up or not, if not im gonna get kinda worried, i know my **** isnt bunk for sure but idk. I cant think of anythin im doing wrong.

Also does enanthate hurt like this? Is there any way i could switch to that? If this prop **** doesnt get better im going to have to switch, idk how people workout on this ****! LOL

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel like you are short changing yourself in regards to your diet? I have no experiance with these types of materials but in my opinion I would want to get the most out of a cycle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel like you are short changing yourself in regards to your diet? I have no experiance with these types of materials but in my opinion I would want to get the most out of a cycle.
Well its not that im not eating, just the wrong things yesterday for a little bit in the day. The other days, diet has been great so nah i think im good. Also i can hardly train because of my glut. My glut feels better though today and im going to do arms i beleive and see how that goes. If my strength doesnt go up im going to get worried because it will have been a week and a day AND ive upped the dosages!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday September 13, 2006

Ok guys im heading to the gym now to do arms. I thinking im going to go about the Max-OT style of training for the most part with a little bit of variation to it but still the 4-6 reps scheme of things.

Supps taken today:
Test Prop: 125mgs in right quad
Tren Ace: 100mgs right quad ( same barrel as prop)
Vit B6: 200mgs
GXR: 2 Caps before my morning bfast of a big bowl of smart start with almonds and FF milk.
Hot Rox: 2 caps
T3: 25mcgs
Letro: .2mgs

I also ordered cialabol and will replace GXR with that to guage the effectiveness of both!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINALLLLYYYYYY!!!!!

A good workout! Felt pumped, felt huge, and my muscles were ROCK HARD! :D My strength was up a good amount and my endurance was crazy!

Just downed me PWO shake of probly like 35 gs protien, 60 or more grams of carbs, and minimal fat. Lets get HYOOOOGGEE. Also my weight today was 188-189. BUT im holding water but still. When im not holding water im around 186 and before when i was on test tren i was at about 182 or 183 so hey ill take it! :bruce1:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday September 14,2006

Ok guys i missed my morning shot and will just take it at night, i think i may end up taking them at night now anyways , maybe it may benefit me somehow?

Anyways, diets been spot on today so im going to check my weight.

Tonight is shoulders and ill report back with how it goes. My glut is feeling much better but still hurts me here n there. Tylenol PM is the ****! LOL

Ended up shooting 125mgs of test prop in my left shoulder, that was by far the easiest pin in and out so far. Im liken it! Now to just heat it and massage it and be off to bed!

Last edited:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Glad things are starting to take off. Im jealous. I love test. I have only done one cycle of test e and dbol. The feelings of euphoria kicked in before the strength gains for me as well. Never used prop but it looks like things are going on as they should.

I hate ass shots...so awkward ...my first pin with a 25g was in my glute and that hurt for days and took them out of rotation. Just pinning my shoulders ( not easy with a 1 1/2"needle) and quads (my fav more control over the pin). Quad inject hurt too but after a few more injections did not hurt as bad or as long if at all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad things are starting to take off. Im jealous. I love test. I have only done one cycle of test e and dbol. The feelings of euphoria kicked in before the strength gains for me as well. Never used prop but it looks like things are going on as they should.

I hate ass shots...so awkward ...my first pin with a 25g was in my glute and that hurt for days and took them out of rotation. Just pinning my shoulders ( not easy with a 1 1/2"needle) and quads (my fav more control over the pin). Quad inject hurt too but after a few more injections did not hurt as bad or as long if at all.
Yup ive taken gluts out of my rotation and will try to work in traps or something, im not sure yet. Ive got 2 spots on quads i can hit and they hurt but not anything like the ass shots and i like the quads too because i have WAAYYY more control over the needle.

So today was shoulders and traps and my shoulder was a bit sore from my delt inject but nothin major. I strait TORE IT UP! I was feeling so good today. Pumps almost hurt at some points which im sure was from the tren. Im thinkin bout adding SD into the mix for about 4 weeks, good idea? Yay, nay? Anyways i got some PRs today, diets been great.

My weight is as 191 as well and i dont seem to be holding very much water so im not going to complain. I missed my shot this morning though so ima take it tonight. Just not sure where. Im thinkin the other delt but idk! lol

Is that bad if i missed it this morning? I think im going to start doing my shots at night anyways as this would be better for me.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Have fun ! Funds are tight right now and cannot afford a cycle right now but will def be doing something like this.

As far as the superdrol...I dunno. Its pretty dry so should be fine considering your goals. But might be overkill. SD might shut you down pretty hard after 4 weeks. Then you might have some lethargy and backpumps to deal with if your me. I say nay why mess up a good thing with some ****ty backpumps. Maybe someone with more experience could chime in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have fun ! Funds are tight right now and cannot afford a cycle right now but will def be doing something like this.

As far as the superdrol...I dunno. Its pretty dry so should be fine considering your goals. But might be overkill. superdrol might shut you down pretty hard after 4 weeks. Then you might have some lethargy and backpumps to deal with if your me. I say nay why mess up a good thing with some ****ty backpumps. Maybe someone with more experience could chime in.
True but i never really got the back pumps from SD in my latter cycles, only the first few. I also have taurine tho but im not sure, im just sensitive to carbs and figured SD might be a good repartitioning agent like tren and help out, id like to get more opinions though!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday September 15,2006

Ok guys last night i injected 125mgs of test prop into the left shoulder, this was by far the best inject yet, and today i have like zero pain. If this holds up ill be frigin happy, i think im going to start doing my injects at night!

Supps used:
Test prop: 125mgs
Tren Ace: 100mgs
T3: 50mcgs
Letro: .25mgs
Vit b6: 200mgs
SD: 30mgs
Cycle support: 2 servings

Diet:
Diets been great, im not being anal about what i get each meal, just as long as im pretty confident in the macros and im not hungry after im good. Last 2 meals before bed i try to get in pro/fat, other then that my other meals are health carbs, pro, fats.

Today i think im going to hit chest, i tried chest on monday i beleive and it just sucked, so im going to go back and show my chest whats up, ill report back when im done!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a great chest workout today, did flat bench, incline DB, dips, and flys. Did 15 mins of cardio and then went home. No real Personal records or bests but it was a great workout. Im eating like a horse! LOL

Also i love the pumps, my whole body gets pumped i love it! So many heads turning too! :-D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday September 16,2006

Ok guys , todays been kinda a lazy day but im going to go workout i think, hit back again. LOL

I pinned prop n tren last night in my left quad. Some soreness but nothin unbearable.

I got in my cialabol as well today and im going to look into the reference point thread on how i should dose this.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, how are you liking the Superdrol? I've yet to use it, but I hear it's awesome stuff.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man, how are you liking the Superdrol? I've yet to use it, but I hear it's awesome stuff.
SD is a unique compound. When i first used it i put on 20lbs but i was the meanest bastard ever, said nah i dont like it. Put it away. Used it again, put on like 12 lbs but a lot of it seemed to be fat, i was like thats not cool. So then i ended up not using it until several months ago for a quick 3 weeker and i loved it, pumps were crazy , i was laid back, so i figured ill throw it in now and see how i do with it, i may go up to 40mgs. So far even with tren, my piss is clear so we shall see.

The workout today was just a quick back workout kinda putsin around to get some blood flowin, then i did 22 mins of cardio. Took 6 cialabol and then ate my full bowl of special granola and FF milk. Well see how this stuff works!

Gosh chaps i feel like you but instead of me buyin im using. Im usin all kinds of diff things here n there, lmao!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i definately tried to do traps and that idea just didnt workout. I ended up hitting the inside of my quads this time, the teardrop. Not bad not bad! Well see how i feel in the morning. Im affraid to go back to gluts guys, what do you think?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday September 17,2006

Well as you know today is sunday, NFL football!!! Im going to just relax today and let my body recover from my workouts and ill probly just eat whatever today and start back up again tomorrow.

Im kind of in a bind though and need some opinions!
When i first started this log it was supposed to be a cut, then i figured id try and gain some lean mass. Now i dont look to have gained any fat and its probly impossible as im on tren and T3 but i hate the bloated look. Idk why i have it as im on letro and maybe its just because of the carbs.

I was thinking about going back to my minimal carb diet and trying to cut again, or should i stick it out and then towards the end, last 4 weeks or so try and clean the diet up big time and lean out?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick question guys, im dosing my tren at 100mgs EOD, i was thinking of splitting it up into 50mgs ED to make my volume a little less. Now that being said, today is my prop/tren shot which consists of 125mgs of test and 100mgs of tren, do i switch the tren now to 50 or keep it at 100 today, and then just start the 50 tomorrow? opinions? Thanks guys.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Finish out the week of your normal 100mg eod before switching, and it's up to you when it comes to switching over to ed, some people prefer it. I say you cut, just get shredded man.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finish out the week of your normal 100mg eod before switching, and it's up to you when it comes to switching over to ed, some people prefer it. I say you cut, just get shredded man.

Alright so today will be the last day of 100mgs EOD then, should i start the 50mgs ED tomorrow? Only reason im asking is because i need lesser volume because i said f--- gluts and shoulders seem to be the best for me. Yea i think today will be my last day oh my crazy carbs per say and start back on my cut diet tomorrow.

Im still not real sure where to pin today, idk if my right delt can hold 2.5mls of oil in it. Im affraid to hit gluts again because of my experience before and i REFUSE to feel like that again LOL.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for chaps or anyone who thinks thats right, glennnn,ubbbbiiii anyone! lol

Also should i try to hit my gluts again? I think ill hit my left one tonight even though im scared too! I think im also gonna switch off of T3 and get on some TTA. Yes it makes me hold water but that **** leaves my muscles intact and just shredds me to hell. Ive been off of it for a while now.

Differences to note:
*Im super vascular, especially after a workout, veins popping out in my chest, forearms, and just all over the place, one thing that suprises me is i have veins going thru my abs , and i swear im holding less fat but my stomach sticks out more, is this from the increase in carbs or what?
*I feel and look slightly bigger, my traps, my arms, and shoulders the most i can see some difference, nothing huge but its there.
*Last but the thing i love the most, my muscles are ROCK hard!

Ill report back with how my glut shot went, id try ventros but i still dont have a solid idea of where thats at.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well i had to pin 2.5 ccs of oil in my right delt, im kinda wondering how this is going to turn out. Everything went in fine and so forth. This is the only time i plan on doing this. Got some good advice from xxtruxx about ventros which i will pin tomorrow.

Also, tried to pin gluts before this, def a no go.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday September 18,2006

Well my right delt is feeling ok but i do NOT wanna see what it will feel like tomorrow. I really need to switch to enanth but im confused on how to do it. I cant handle this pain. My right quad, the inner tear drop is causing me pain like mad, its so hard to walk up stairs. My left quad is pretty good but ****ing A!!! This is almost making it not worth it, if i didnt look how i did so far id probly call it quits.

Diets been great today, lessened up on the carbs a bit and the fat as well. Protein still high.

Weights up to: 193 +7 lbs Im sure most of that is glycogen storage and water but **** im likin it.

Today will be my first day with ventros, i hope it goes good. 125mgs test prop and 50mgs tren. Starting to dose the tren ED now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys this sucks ass but im stopping my cycle. Idk if ive got dirty prop or what, but i can hardly walk and i cant even lift my shoulder above my head without it hurting. This really depresses me as the look i was taking on was exactly what i wanted. Leaner and bigger and my confidence was just sky high.

If anyone has any opinions lemme know. I have 2 more unopened vials of prop but idk if i should use it, came from the same source so i doubt one of em would hurt less then the other. Should i just keep using the tren till i can get in test e and then switch to tren enanth as well and just boot out the test prop? What do i do, i dont wanna stop i love how im looking but i cant even workout. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :sick:

HELP ANYONE!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i just pinned tren tonight to see how i reacted to that. Pinned my right ventro. I know its not smart but i may continue on tren until i can get in test e ( altho it bloats ) and maybe tren enanth and run that for my cutter. If i wake up tomorrow and my right ventro hurts like i had prop in there when i did i will scream and possible kill someone! :wave: :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday September 21,2006

Sorry for the lack of updates i been real busy. I dropped the prop and im just pinnin tren. Im getting test e in and more tren a, winny, and probly EQ. Im gonna extend this cycle a weeee bit, make it a real big recomp. LOL

Weight is still at 193. Id like to be at 200lbs and 2% bf lower, that gives me some good time what yall think?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday September 23,2006

Weight: 193.8 which is still +7lbs

Im getting comments left n right from people, and im not even halfway thru my cycle. LOL The newest update is this. Im going to run Test E for 12 weeks, EQ for 14 or 15, and then ill probly retry prop for weeks 13-15 to finish. All im pinning right now is Tren A 50mgs ED, no pain and its nice to be able to walk, libido is still high as ever. Ill be running tren a weeks 1-8 probly at 50mgsED for the rest of the cycle, im also going to be running winny at the beginning 50mgs ED for weeks 1-6 probly, well more like 3-9 when i get it in and the tren ill have another 5 or 6 weeks on it when the test e and eq come in.

Like i said im going for a big recomp with this cycle. It may end up a leanbulk by the time im done but i do not wanna put on ANY bf. I most likely will be dropping the T3 and adding in Red Acid or some type of TTA product in.

Workouts are great, diets been sub par, getting in cals but there not exactly the cleanest, diets going to be nailed though once i finally get thru the weeds with this ****.

Thanks guys

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday September 27, 2006

Weight: 189 lbs which is still + 4 lbs, im lookin leaner though but i think its some of the carbs ive cut out. Im also looking bigger and my strength is waayy up.

Libido is great and diet has been pretty good.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday September 29,2006

Ok guys a few things has changed around here. I added prop back into the mix on wednesday night. I figured id try a new vial to see if id have any luck and so far so good no pain. I got in my test e , EQ, and winny today. What i will probly do is run the test e and prop until the test e kicks in and then drop the prop obviously, run the eq and the winny, turn this into a recomp lean bulker for a good 12-15 weeks or so. Proper precautions are bein taken so no worries.

I havnt weighed myself yet today and ive already popped 1 winny at 50mgs. Ive also replaced the T3 with san Tight!

Ill update later with how my workout went and so forth.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys i have a question. In my fairy tale whymsical land of butterflies n rainbows, i got in my test e, eq, and winny today as stated in my previous post, but how do i go bout makin the switch from test p to test e? Id like to keep running the prop until the test e kicks in but i dont want like 2gs of test runnin around in my system so how do i make the transition?

Do i say keep my prop at 125mgs ED and then just dose the test e at 500mgs a week till about week 5 or how do i do it? Thats the only question i have guys.

Thanks bros

Josh

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday October 1, 2006

Ok guys, since i havnt had any feedback im going with 100mgs of prop ED if the pain dont kill me before ( lol ) and then around week 4, or my 8th shot of enanth/ eq ill stop the prop and continue tren/winny and then im sure the enanth will kick in. Ill probly be running about 900mgs of enanth a week, which with ester weight n stuff will yiled 750-800 total test. Ive bumped up the tren to 75mgs ED and this is the highest im going to go. Im also on winny at 50mgs ED.

Im not sure what to do as i dont seem to be losing any weight and yes im gaining but i wanna shed the fat before my enanth and eq kick in because id like to make that a lean bulker but i want to be super lean so im thinkin bout adding in some DNP at 200mgs a day for the first couple days then maybe 400 for a couple days and see how it goes. Im not sure yet and im just on tight right now and maybe once the winny kicks in ill see some serious fat burning wth the tren but right now its evading me.

Weight as of sat morning: 191 which is + 6 lbs