IBE Neuro-Balance: Ongoing Feedback

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Took 1.5tsp last night. I slept great; I feel great right now

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    ... Interestingly, I haven't been building a tolerance at all. 1 tsp is still my sweet spot.

Always good to see you pop in, D
    It may not promote tolerance that quickly as long as doses are kept reasonable. Yeahright made the same observation that tolerance has not been encountered, though I believe he uses it daily too. That's great for a compound with a GABA mechanism and pretty rare. Always good to see your posts B. I hope you're doing well this new school year and all your students are good to you!
    •   

3. Question

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It may not promote tolerance that quickly as long as doses are kept reasonable. Yeahright made the same observation that tolerance has not been encountered, though I believe he uses it daily too. That's great for a compound with a GABA mechanism and pretty rare. Always good to see your posts B. I hope you're doing well this new school year and all your students are good to you!
    It may be that the doses of this product are low enough that they don't downregulate enough of the related receptors to notice any tolerance (ex. this dose only downregulates 25% of receptors so there are still plenty for the product to act upon the next day and the receptors upregulate at a rate high enough to prevent this cycle from spiraling downward). Just an uneducated theory.

4. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    It may be that the doses of this product are low enough that they don't downregulate enough of the related receptors to notice any tolerance (ex. this dose only downregulates 25% of receptors so there are still plenty for the product to act upon the next day and the receptors upregulate at a rate high enough to prevent this cycle from spiraling downward). Just an uneducated theory.
    It's a good guess actually. If it's a GABA-alpha agonist, it also suggests that that particular sub-receptor may not be as prone to developing tolerance as the beta or gamma (other GABAs like Valium and Ambien are bad like that). Also, it may also suggest that inducible enzymes (P450) are not greatly influenced or can not upregulate with significant amplitude to cover the amount of substrate being supplied, kind of like your receptor theory but instead related to the enzymes that metabolize the compound.

Either way, NB seems to be a rare find because it works well and offers a variety of benefits depending on the dose employed with little tolerance and few sides. Thanks to you guys for making these logs. I would have assumed tolerance otherwise (since I don't have daily experience with it) so I appreciate you fellas educating me!

5. Hey Guys,
    I've had a lot going on, but still taking and liking the NB. I didn't take it Fri or Sat night, simply b/c I was distracted and forgot. My wife lost someone very close to her and wasn't able to attend the services b/c of distance. I hope this isn't a bad thing, but she was pretty hysterical, so I gave her a tsp of NB. It wasn't magic, and might have happened anyway, but she calmed down extensively over the subsequent hours. My wife is a big fan of the NB, too.
    •   

6. Sorry for your loss.

7. Well that sucks and I'm sorry to hear that...but thanks for sharing because that is interesting.

8. Wow, I wish I had more time to spend on AM, b/c the level of camaraderie here never ceases to amaze me. I've gotten quite a few PMs offering condolences, and then IBE comes in with tremendous generosity. It is great to see that there are people in this industry who actually care about people. Hats off to IBE!

9. would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?

10. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?
    Yeah, they are oppositional but x-force generally loses to this stuff in a competition.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?
    I tried taking it with various stims and have to say that the calming effect won out handily except at small doses (1/4 tsp neurobalance). Strong stuff.

12. thanks for the response guys...i appreciate it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE Neuro Balance Q
    By heater1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 10:17 PM
  2. Ibe Neuro Balance
    By heater1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:56 PM
  3. ok need some user feedback