IBE Neuro-Balance: Ongoing Feedback

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Sorry for your loss.

2. Well that sucks and I'm sorry to hear that...but thanks for sharing because that is interesting.
    •   

3. Wow, I wish I had more time to spend on AM, b/c the level of camaraderie here never ceases to amaze me. I've gotten quite a few PMs offering condolences, and then IBE comes in with tremendous generosity. It is great to see that there are people in this industry who actually care about people. Hats off to IBE!

4. would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?
    Yeah, they are oppositional but x-force generally loses to this stuff in a competition.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?
    I tried taking it with various stims and have to say that the calming effect won out handily except at small doses (1/4 tsp neurobalance). Strong stuff.

7. thanks for the response guys...i appreciate it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE Neuro Balance Q
    By heater1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 10:17 PM
  2. Ibe Neuro Balance
    By heater1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:56 PM
  3. ok need some user feedback