Diesel Test 2010 Log by Solarize

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel
    I cannot answer the gyno quest, cause i never had it from DT or anything else, but you dont need extra DIM with DT.
    The question i had was when taking DT, is there a need to stack it with a estrogen blocker or, AI? or do the ingredients in DT reduce estrogen?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Flex 2006
    The question i had was when taking DT, is there a need to stack it with a estrogen blocker or, AI? or do the ingredients in DT reduce estrogen?
    no need to stack it. They dont reduce estrogen per se, but DIESEL TEST doesnt increase estrogen and some users test results have show a drop from elevated estrogen.

anyway 2010..........stand alone..........
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel
    no need to stack it. They dont reduce estrogen per se, but DIESEL TEST doesnt increase estrogen and some users test results have show a drop from elevated estrogen.

k thanks chuck sounds good...im probably gonna give it a go the last couple of weeks of contest prep, because at that point my test levels drop from the combination of reduced calories, lower bodyfat, and increased stress

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post

humm thats funny i got slight gyno from your original DT, cause everyone said i didn't have to use post cycle,,,well u live/learn

5. Quote Originally Posted by traps View Post
    humm thats funny i got slight gyno from your original DT, cause everyone said i didn't have to use post cycle,,,well u live/learn
    well have you ever had gyno? Did you stack it with anything?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    well have you ever had gyno? Did you stack it with anything?
    no, nothing? what do u think? is my body just really sensitive with stuff like this

7. Quote Originally Posted by traps View Post
    no, nothing? what do u think? is my body just really sensitive with stuff like this
    it can be you went right to 6 tabs a day and your body easily converts test to estrogen, i dont know. have you ever got gyno from anything hormonal or natural before?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    it can be you went right to 6 tabs a day and your body easily converts test to estrogen, i dont know. have you ever got gyno from anything hormonal or natural before?
    no your product was the first thing i ever tried, and i never took more than 4 a day as directed

9. Quote Originally Posted by solarize View Post
    Day 7:
    Morning 40mins cardio
    Evening : Arms (curls/dips/pushdowns/seated curls/preacher/skullcrushers)

Day 8:
    Going to do some cardio this afternoon.. Feeling shagged, needed the day off. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow

Diesel Test Effects
    Today is probably the first day I would say I feel 'on'. I have more focus and libido is up. Like last time, it seems like the DT is making me more hungry, so I am throwing in some appetite supressants to try and kill that effect. Will update bodyweight tomorrow.
    which appetite supressant would you recommend?

10. Bloodwork?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diesel Test Hardcore log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 02:29 PM
  2. Diesel Test 2010 + Raw Test & Diesel Fuel Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 06:59 PM
  3. Activate+Diesel Test(2010)