Zinc 4mg
Copper 250mcg

Bulgarian Tribulus 500mg
Terrestris Leaf Extract
>60% Furostanol (steroidal) saponins
>20% HPLC verified Protodioscin and Pseudoprotodioscin
>5% HPLC verified Tribulosaponin A&B

Proprietary Blend: 1905mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Avena Sativa, Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Epimedium Sagittatum, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Nettle Root Urtica Dioica), Cnidium Monnieri, Bioperine.
[wrap]http://www.getdiesel.net/DT2010_directions_for_use.jpg [/wrap]

My Stats:

Sex:
Male

Height:

6'2 or 191cm

Current Weight:
200lbs or 91kg

Current Measurements:
Neck: 15.5 inches
Shoulders(all the way around, middle of delt): 50 inches
Right Bicep(flexed at peak): 15 inches
Left Bicep(flexed at peak): 15 inches
Chest(across nipples, exhaled): 41 inches
Waist(1 inch above belly button): 34 inches
Abdomen(1 inch below belly button): 35.5 inches
Right Quad(8 inches above knee): 24 inches
Left Quad(8 inches above knee): 24 inches
Right Calve(4 inches below knee): 15 inches
Left Calve(4 inches below knee): 15

Body Type:

Ectomorph.

Backbround and Training Experience:
Started training 4 years ago at 163lb. I am using the CUT DIET and training program at present (started this week). I was using the Waterbury system, but have changed over to the Cut Diet training - its a volume based training approach.

Current Lifting Program:
My current training routine looks like this. I'm cutting so lots of cardio.
Day 1 Chest
Day 2 Legs
Day 3 Back
Day 4 Rest
Day 5 Arms
Day 6 Shoulders

Current Cardio Program:
EVERY morning 30 mins on the treadmill, running. If I feel up to it, 10-20mins after training also. I'm cutting so I need to.

Current Supplementation:
Whey/Casein/Calcium Casenate
NOW Adam Multi
BCAA/EAA
Diesel Test
Beta Glucan
Immune Renew
Dairy Digest

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:

I occasionally will have some wine if I go out for dinner. I don't normally drink however. I might do some eph/amphet once in a while.

Goals:

Short Term: Cut and gain some muscle!

Long Term: 95kg at 8%bf

Current Diet

6-7 meals a day, dropped a ****load of carbs. I was eating 6000cals a day, easy - now its like 3000. I am going to drop it down to 2500 at the end of this week, as my fat loss hasn't been what I want it to be.

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
solarized, those supplement facts are not the one you got. This is how your supplement facts read:

Servings per container = 60

Amount per 2 tablets

Zinc 4mg
Copper 250mcg

Bulgarian Tribulus 500mg
Terrestris Leaf Extract
>60% Furostanol (steroidal) saponins
>20% HPLC verified Protodioscin and Pseudoprotodioscin
>5% HPLC verified Tribulosaponin A&B

Proprietary Blend: 1905mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Avena Sativa, Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Epimedium Sagittatum, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Nettle Root Urtica Dioica), Cnidium Monnieri, Bioperine.

This is the formula at nutraplanet and bodybuilding.com

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Cheers, will fix up. The ones posted are from your web site (using the images there).

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Dosing:
3 caps a day at present (two in am pre cardio, 1 midday on empty).

Effects:
Slight increase in libido, thats all so far. This stuff normally takes a while to kick in (unless you just came off cycle, in which case it has kicked in from day 1 for me).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your gunna get mad wood just looking at the ingredients, lol. Test boosters+no2 boosters= random hard ons, lol

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Ah cutting, how I hate it! Its not the cardio I hate, its the dieting... I could always just eat normally and do MORE cardio, but they say nutrition is 70-90% of it, so, I gotta suck it and see... Anyway, whats the DT been doing you ask?

Strength: Linear, stable. Its still early days

Pump: One of the famous hall marks of DT, is the pumps. This is slightly increased at present.

Libido Did I mention I was cutting? That kills my libido. DT as mentioned yesterday has raised it, very slightly. Still early days. This will be interesting to note after a few weeks, as I cut more BF (hopefully).

Appetite Well I had this under control last week, but its not under control at present. I'm not sure if its been increased on DT or what, but I'm damn hungry all the time. Its not so much the lack of carbs making me hungry, but just so much less food than I am used to. I really wish I was losing more fat than this, damn freakn homeostatis!

Cutting! It sucks, how it sucks. Sometimes I have desert which is Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese and berries, and even that feels like cheating. I had a glass of wine last night with a lil cheese and damn that was heaven - but its cheating right? I gotta get back on track, or else the hard work with diet aint going to pay off. And Strength... did legs today and yeah, that sucked.
I only deadlifted 220.. Not good. But with all the cardio, less eating etc, and switch to volume training, seems strength is payin a toll. Lets hope the body does what its told and comes to the party!

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Cheers, more protein should help.
I been eating lots of almonds too.. That ok too?

when ur cutting just add an extra chicken breast or 2 or 3 to your daily cals when you get hungry.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Yesterday was rest (just cardio)

Today: Back + Cardio
AM: 40mins cardio

PM:Back + 30mins cardio

Bodyweight: 90.3 - EXCELLENT

Diesel Test Effects:
Endurance is up, 'morning wood' is a guarentee. Pumps during workout are decent.

Diesel Test Doseage:
Currently 2 in the AM, 1 in the PM. I will up this to 5 a day on day 8.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

This version of DT makes me hungry as hell for sure, you gonna love what 5 DT will do for your workouts :head:

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 8- rest

Day 7:
Morning 40mins cardio
Evening : Arms (curls/dips/pushdowns/seated curls/preacher/skullcrushers)

Day 8:
Going to do some cardio this afternoon.. Feeling shagged, needed the day off. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow

Diesel Test Effects
Today is probably the first day I would say I feel 'on'. I have more focus and libido is up. Like last time, it seems like the DT is making me more hungry, so I am throwing in some appetite supressants to try and kill that effect. Will update bodyweight tomorrow.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Today is probably the first day I would say I feel 'on'. I have more focus and libido is up. Like last time, it seems like the DT is making me more hungry, so I am throwing in some appetite supressants to try and kill that effect. Will update bodyweight tomorrow.
appetite supressants......u cutting? Thats not the best time to test test boosters because usually less total cals and esp fat = lower test levels.

Were you cutting any of the other times u used DT?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
No, however, I will finish my cut in 3 weeks and I can run this log out for the total of two bottles of DT if you prefer. The last 4 weeks I will stop cutting and be doing a mini bulk.

I'm currently eating lots of good fats/protein limited carbs.

appetite supressants......u cutting? Thats not the best time to test test boosters because usually less total cals and esp fat = lower test levels.

Were you cutting any of the other times u used DT?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Gym
Shoulders yesterday. Strength was pretty linear, cutting will do that.

Cardio
I'm bumping the cardio back to 30mins in the AM with BCAA/DT and probably dropping it mostly from the end of workouts. I'm finding I need more rest with the high volume workouts and more cardio is probably doing me damage

Deit
Not sure if this diets by Chuck is more me. I really think I need more carbs. I am going to stick with it for two more days and see how I go. Then I will knock the fats back a bit and add in some carbs. Just don't have the stamina I should, even with DT and stims.

DT Effects
The mental effects of DT started yesterday . For those that aren't familar its a focused, positive feeling, just subtle. Libido is pretty good right now even on the cut. Sleeping well. Raging appetite when I am not taking any appetite supressants. I think my strength is going to stay pretty flat while I am cutting for the next few weeks, but if its increases, that would be great. Perhaps when I add more carbs I will see the difference.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Bodyweight : 89kg!

Cardio 40mins in the AM on empty

Gym Chest tonite. EXCELLENT workout. I upped the weights on Incline Bench and Flat Dbell press. I am still doing high reps, so the weights are down from what I normally do. I'm also week two on a volume program, so I am still ajusting to it.

DT 2010 Dosage 2AM with BCAA, 2 Midday on empty, 1 PM on empty

DT Effects Today That focused feeling is definately here. Endurance seems a bit up. I have had increased agression, tried to fight a train conductor yesterday, but thats normal for me if I get fired up. He was abusing me however, so, it isn't some sort of 'roid range' scenario.
Libido is steady. I'm hoping that this increases again as I have upped the dosage. I'm thinking of going to 6 caps eventually... we'll see.

Diet Today I carbed uP! And boom it made a difference, I felt much better at the gym, strength was good and I am feeling a bit more positive. DT has been helping on the cut. Mentally I am a bit concerned about my bodyweight, but I have to realise that its just a damn number. I've lost 5 kilos so far and hopefully not too much muscle. Still, I have no six pack yet and I had hoped at this bodyweight I would have. I will probably cut another kilo at the most, and then go on maintainence, then lean bulk. I LOVED being up at 94kg, but I was eating over 6000cals a day and no ab definition. I've never had a six pack and that was my main goal of the cut. IF I can get close losing one or two more kilos, that would be great.

Measurements Biceps are the same as when I started - EXCELLENT. Waist is down to 32.5inches from 34/35. Calves are about the same. Perhaps I need to get over the bodyweight issue and look at the stats.. If my arms are the same size, then there is no muscle loss there.

sherdi

Awards
Just wanted to pop in and say HI! :) Sounds like you are making good progress with your cut...however, if you feel too drained, you should up your carbs and lower your fat a bit, if you feel better on higher carb, then that is what you should do...really, it's calories in, calories out...as long as you stick to healthy foods. Don't focus on the scale weight either!! If those biceps haven't gone down, you are not losing muscle! :D

Anyway, good luck with the log!

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Week 2- End (Day 13)

Game ON
My strength is back! Pumps are fantastic during the gym and endurance is above normal, loving it. VERY focused, VERY alpha male, just wish my body would stop being sore from so much training :)

Diet
I've modified my cutting diet and including more carbs now and I am going easier on the fats (which are basically obtained from nuts / lean meats at present ) - so cutting back on the nuts. Thanks to Sherdi and others for advice on the diet, I really do need my carbs more than I realised and this has been a great change the last two days

Cardio
SO MUCH Cardio...! Cardio in the morning, cardio after gym, cardio cardio. My damn calves/shins are hurting pretty bad today, but you get that after running on the treadmill and burning 800cals. Anyway, I'm and DEFINATELY feeling a lot fitter and endurance is up on cardio. Hard to attribute this to DT or just the normal changes you would see when you are hitting the cardio hard.

I'm back at 3,000 cals a day. I would rather lose 300g of fat a week and keep my strength than lose a kilo and lose strength

Dosage
2am, 2midday, 1pm - I'm thinking of upping to 6 a day - Chuck what ya think?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Well I woke up today, looked in the mirror and strained really hard, but I could see a six pack :) And thats enough for me. Cut is over, cause my bodyweight is damn low (88kg this morning) and well, I need to be pure to this log also. Running DT on a cut is going to give a low test score at the end, so its only fair to at least be eating at maintainence for a subjective result. So I'm going to modify my diet in the following way

Diet
Upping my cals to 3,500 a day. Sound like a lot? Not really. I run for atleast 30 minutes every morning, plus train in the afternoon, often with a bit of cardio.
I'm changing my diet in the following ways:

Breakfast: Adding Carbs (Oats or something else complex/low gi)
Lunch: Addition of rice
Dinner: Addition of 'some' carbs (sweet potato, brown rice)

I'm still keeping it very clean. No sugars/high gi foods. High fibre with most meals.

Strength
Training was good today. I've started doing squats again for the first time in 9 months (back injury) and so far so good. Still keeping it light, going real deep and sucking my gut in hard. My physio has advised I should keep squatting without a belt for as long as possible, as well as deadlifts, and I tend to agree. If I need a belt, I am probably compensating for something, and with the low weights I am using, well, I need to sort my **** out before I start adding 'belts' to the equation.

Stiff Leg Deadlifts were MUCH easier this week than last, a great change. I'll up the weight next week.

DT Side Effects
Libido is going up very slightly again now, great. Hair growth has accelerated, as per normal. I'm also a bit more 'positive' one of the normal DT sides and great to have. Focused/driven/alpha male, whatever you want to call it, its very subtle, but I notice it. Maybe its placebo? But I had it with the old forumla and have it with the new one.

Cardio Update
Man, getting fit again feels good. I've always been relatively fit, but now, all this cardio, I have to sorta pull myself off doing cardio sometimes now, its very strange, almost addictive. Probably time to change how I am doing my runs in the morning, I might try interval this week, peaking at say 16kph, and keeping the slowest at 11kph, that should fry the sytem a bit.

Dosage
AM: 2 X DT with BCAA drink
Midday : 2 X DT on empty
PM: 2 X DT with water on empty

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Bodyweight
91kg

Diet
Bulking a little now :_) Jumped 3 kilos this week, from 88 - 91. I've upped the carbs and protein, keeping the fats in the low-moderate range. Made a big improvement on gym and composition

Training
VERY tired today, been smashing it at gym. Back workout yesterday was insane:
Deadlifts / Bent over row / single arm row / seated row / lat pulls / shrugs / hyperextesion / calves - was famished afterwards, and back is real sore today, in a good way

DT Effects
Libido is up probably 75% since the start. Testicular size has increased (subjectively) about 10-15%. Some extra acne. Hair growth has accelerated. 'Positive' Outlook in general has been increased. Pumps are great. Strength is ok, I was cutting for the first two weeks, and just started to bulk again, so I'm hoping strength will increase next week, after a little rest.

Cardio
Dropped the cardio to once a day, still pretty tired. Will probably shift this up to just 3 times a week during the bulk, and maybe twice after a workout. Fitness has improved tremendously.

Bloodwork
Looking to get this done around Day 30.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Dosage
6 Diesel Test a day. 2 AM, 2midday, 2PM

Bodyweight
90kg in the morning.
92kg at night.

Strength
Definately increased markedly in the last week. Stopping the cut when I did and going above maintaince has yielded much better results. I hit a Personal Best today on Deadlifts - 140kg or 310lb. I think I have finally recovered from my back injury. I was extremely pleased with my deadlift result. I know it probably doesn't sound like much to people out there, but when you've had a back injury nagging you for months, slow and steady becomes the name of the game.

I think I could have lifted more, but I wanted to keep good form and not injure myself. My Physio has advised I have to keeping doing squats/deadlifts for at least another 6 months without a belt, so I'm looking forward to some good numbers

Libido
Leveled off around Day 16 and has slightly increased again with the 6 cap dosage. This hasn't translated into more results with my g/f, but you can't blame DT on that, just me being at the gym too much :)

Mental State
Still enjoying the positive mental outlook DT seems to give. Hard to describe, just a general sense of well being.

BloodWork
I'll get blood drawn tomorrow morning and will post up results in a week for two (once I get it

Questions
People havve been pretty quiet on this log - anyone got any Q's before I wrap it up tomorrrow?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You know people have been quiet on the GET DIESEL logs at bb.com also. I think its just getting to the same thing over and over so people dont read them..........the same thing being "these GET DIESEL products are the sh**."

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 28 - Final Review

Bodyweight
I started this log at the end of a cut, so the first two weeks of it are me cutting (Initial Bodyweight at start of cut, 94kg), then bulked the last two weeks.
I had a total fluctuation of 5kg during the log, which I'm quite happy about.

Initial Bodyweight - 91kg
Final Bodyweight 93kg - + 2kg
Lowest bodyweight - 88kg - - 3kg

Strength
Keep in mind I started a new training program at the start of this log, so weights should go up. However, I was cuttting for the first two weeks, please keep this in mind when reviewing weight increases/decreases.

Incline Barbell Bench - Increase 2.5kg for 12 Reps
Flat Dbell press - Increase 5kg for 12 reps
Deadlifts - Increase 20kg for Reps + a PB that was 40kg over normal
Weighted Dips - Increase in Sets
Squats - 10kg Increase for 12 Reps

Dosage
Week 1-2 : 4 caps a day
Week 3 : 5 caps a day
Week 4 : 6 caps a day

Libido
Major increase here, probably 80%

Side Effects
Increased Acne. Increased Mental Focus / Positive Outlook. Increased Pumps. Skin more oily. Increase facial hair growth (5'oclock shadow at 3pm etc :) )

Comparison to DT Version 1
I would have to say I preferred V1 over V2. It just seemed to be a little bit more 'there' so to speak. V2 is still excellent, and I will be running it probably once every 6 months and part of any future post cycle therapy's. V2 seems to have a better linear increase in efffects compared to V1.

BloodWork
Blood was drawn yesterday, so will post that up when it gets to me

Measurements
Waiting for g/f to come home to help with that ;)

Photos
[WRAP]http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg[/WRAP]

Last edited:
solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
No I was bulking, so in all fairness, its not as fair to directly to compare them.

V2 was more 'powerful' but I 'felt' V1 more if you know what I mean?

thanks for the complete review, and getting the blood work done again.

Hey, were u cutting when u used V1 of 2010?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No I was bulking, so in all fairness, its not as fair to directly to compare them.

V2 was more 'powerful' but I 'felt' V1 more if you know what I mean?
nope, dont know what you mean. I just know when ur cutting test levels can drop 30% or more.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Solarize, r u just eating three times a day or did I read that wrong, and by your pic, I would say u achieved being able to see your abs, good job !!!!!!!

Flex 2006

Awards
Im thinking of ordering some Diesel Test and Trib test, I have heard great things about these products on all the message boards.....the one question i have is has anyone had any problems with gyno while using DT? Im a natural bodybuilder and have never used anykind of test booster. Could the effects be reduced if u stack some extra DIM in the stack or is the DIM thats already in the product enough to counter act estrogen conversion?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of ordering some Diesel Test and Trib test, I have heard great things about these products on all the message boards.....the one question i have is has anyone had any problems with gyno while using DT? Im a natural bodybuilder and have never used anykind of test booster. Could the effects be reduced if u stack some extra DIM in the stack or is the DIM thats already in the product enough to counter act estrogen conversion?
I cannot answer the gyno quest, cause i never had it from DT or anything else, but you dont need extra DIM with DT.

Flex 2006

Awards
I cannot answer the gyno quest, cause i never had it from DT or anything else, but you dont need extra DIM with DT.
The question i had was when taking DT, is there a need to stack it with a estrogen blocker or, AI? or do the ingredients in DT reduce estrogen?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The question i had was when taking DT, is there a need to stack it with a estrogen blocker or, AI? or do the ingredients in DT reduce estrogen?
no need to stack it. They dont reduce estrogen per se, but DIESEL TEST doesnt increase estrogen and some users test results have show a drop from elevated estrogen.

anyway 2010..........stand alone..........

Flex 2006

Awards
no need to stack it. They dont reduce estrogen per se, but DIESEL TEST doesnt increase estrogen and some users test results have show a drop from elevated estrogen.

k thanks chuck sounds good...im probably gonna give it a go the last couple of weeks of contest prep, because at that point my test levels drop from the combination of reduced calories, lower bodyfat, and increased stress

traps

traps

Awards

humm thats funny i got slight gyno from your original DT, cause everyone said i didn't have to use post cycle,,,well u live/learn:frustrate

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
humm thats funny i got slight gyno from your original DT, cause everyone said i didn't have to use post cycle,,,well u live/learn:frustrate
well have you ever had gyno? Did you stack it with anything?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
no, nothing? what do u think? is my body just really sensitive with stuff like this
it can be you went right to 6 tabs a day and your body easily converts test to estrogen, i dont know. have you ever got gyno from anything hormonal or natural before?

traps

traps

Awards
it can be you went right to 6 tabs a day and your body easily converts test to estrogen, i dont know. have you ever got gyno from anything hormonal or natural before?
no your product was the first thing i ever tried, and i never took more than 4 a day as directed

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:
Morning 40mins cardio
Evening : Arms (curls/dips/pushdowns/seated curls/preacher/skullcrushers)

Day 8:
Going to do some cardio this afternoon.. Feeling shagged, needed the day off. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow

Diesel Test Effects
which appetite supressant would you recommend?