Ibe Neurobalance Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Thumbs up


    LOG DAY TWENTYTHREE

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Testing consistent night application

    DOSAGE: 1 tsp at 6:30pm. Additional tsp at 9:00pm. Went to bed at 9:30 pm.

    EFFECT: Got to sleep in today so it was a glorious morning. Vivid dreams which I was able to fall right back into even after getting up to go to the bathroom, and then later instinctively waking at my normal wake-up time.

  2. Thumbs up


    LOG DAY TWENTYFOUR

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: "Coming down" from X-Force

    DOSAGE: 1 tsp at 7:30pm.

    EFFECT: At 7:30am I had taken two IBE X-Force capsules and twelve hours later was still feeling somewhat stimmed up. I took 1 tsp NEURO-BALANCE to try and "come down" so that I could get a good night's sleep. I relaxed somewhat but didn't feel any overt sedation. I did sleep well though.
    Last edited by yeahright; 10-12-2006 at 07:29 PM.
  3. Smile


    LOG DAY TWENTYFIVE

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Relaxation after an odd work day.

    DOSAGE: 1 tsp at 9:30pm.

    EFFECT: I had intended to take this and go to sleep but I got caught up in something and didn't get to bed until 1:00am. Woke up at 6:00am and felt reasonably refreshed. One tsp still seems to be a great dose for me.
    •   
       


  4. This data is good stuff. Concise but telling. Thanks for keeping this log Yeahright. I'd rep ya, but it's restricting me.
  5. Cool


    LOG DAY TWENTYSIX

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Relaxation after a long work day. I also took a dose of Matrix energy drink during the day.

    DOSAGE: 1 tsp at 8:30pm.

    EFFECT: Got very relaxed. Had what should have been a stressful conversation with my wife and in the middle of it she remarks "you're being awfully mellow about this." Went to sleep at 11:30pm. Deep restful sleep. Woke up and it took a moment or two to clear the cobwebs away.

    ADDITIONAL NOTES: The bottle is opaque so it's hard to visually see how much product is left but it's feeling pretty low. With this last little bit, I'll probably experiment with some lower dosing (1/2 and 1/4 tsp) to measure the effects.
    Last edited by yeahright; 10-18-2006 at 02:47 PM.
  6. Thumbs up


    LOG DAY TWENTYSEVEN

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Relaxation after a long stressful day.

    DOSAGE: 1 tsp at 9:30pm.

    EFFECT: Nice and mellow as I've come to expect. Fell asleep quickly once my head hit the pillow. My alarm went off mid-dream so I was in a fog for the first few minutes after I woke up. Fifteen minutes later I was showering and realized that I was in a pretty darn good mood.
  7. Thumbs up


    LOG DAY TWENTYEIGHT

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Woke up in a foul mood. Wanted to take the edge off of it.

    DOSAGE: 1/2 tsp at 8:00 am.

    EFFECT: Even at half a teaspoon it was still pretty effective at smoothing out the stress.
    Last edited by yeahright; 11-05-2006 at 04:45 PM.

  8. I noticed that myself Thurs. night.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I noticed that myself Thurs. night.
    You noticed me more relaxed?

  10. No, me - you sneaky lawyer you.
  11. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    No, me - you sneaky lawyer you.

    Just wanted to be sure. The judge's restraining order was quite clear. You have to stay 1000 feet away from me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    You noticed me more relaxed?
    With some good, high power binoculars, that 1000 ft restraining order means nothing to a guy like jmh!

  13. Yeah really.

    Now - I'll go back to watching that hunky LakeMount oil himself up with baby oil.
    Motiv8 makes me call him while I'm watching to give him every detail.

  14. SUMMARY:

    I've finished up my last bit of NEUROBALANCE. This product was a WHOLE LOT more effective than I anticipated it being. I seemed to react very well to it with even low doses having the desired effects. This product definately is a winner from my experience.

  15. I'm curious how you feel the next couple of days without the stuff. I always worry about withdrawl symptoms. I find its a good way to gauge the safety of a product. Please keep us informed.
    And thanks for supporting our unions.

  16. I haven't had any withdrawl problems, Outside.

  17. No negatives associated with discontinuance of this product for me either....and I went through two full bottles in the course of this log....taking doses consistently for periods of time and then taking breaks....mixing up day and night doses, big and small ones. Nothing negative to report. Check out Beowolf's log. I don't think he or his wife experienced anything negative either.

  18. Wow, It sounds like strong stuff. I'm glad to here that there is no rebound.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GO_OUTSIDE!
    Wow, It sounds like strong stuff. I'm glad to here that there is no rebound.
    Yeah, that is amazing that nobody has reported any tolerance or rebound phenomena. That is a rare find for something that works so well.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yeah, that is amazing that nobody has reported any tolerance or rebound phenomena. That is a rare find for something that works so well.
    Yep. Of the many different things I've ingested over the years this is one of the few that exceeded all of my expectations from the first to the last dose. I respond very well to this.

  21. sounds like the perfect anti-roid rage supplement

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    sounds like the perfect anti-roid rage supplement
    You know, you're right. It may be a great choice for 'roid induced mood issues. Whenever you're sad or angry, boosting the GABA system does reduce stress from environmental causes. That means that if juice shortens your fuse, NeuroBalance can lengthen it again. You still know you're mad, but you just don't react as quickly. It doesn't seem to matter as much so you let things slide better. That can be a very good thing in high stress situations!

  23. UPDATE: When I was keeping this log, I hadn't tried regular phenibut. Well, IBE was sold-out of Neurobalance so I couldn't order anymore....so I bought some phenibut put out by a well-known company. Both my wife and I took it (we had both taken Neurobalance) and neither of us felt much of anything (in sharp contrast to Neurobalance). From these comparative experiences, it would appear that the special delivery system IBE uses for Neurobalance makes a dramatic difference in the in-vivo efficacy of the phenibut.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    UPDATE: When I was keeping this log, I hadn't tried regular phenibut. Well, IBE was sold-out of Neurobalance so I couldn't order anymore....so I bought some phenibut put out by a well-known company. Both my wife and I took it (we had both taken Neurobalance) and neither of us felt much of anything (in sharp contrast to Neurobalance). From these comparative experiences, it would appear that the special delivery system IBE uses for Neurobalance makes a dramatic difference in the in-vivo efficacy of the phenibut.
    thanks for the update cause ive been hesitant to purchase this since phenibut has zero noticeable effects on me and ive dosed up to 4g

  25. Any idea when IBE will have this product back in stock (says backordered on the website)? My wife suggested that I'd be more pleasant to live with if I started taking it again.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Any idea when IBE will have this product back in stock (says backordered on the website)? My wife suggested that I'd be more pleasant to live with if I started taking it again.
    Did you PM Lake or IBE? They don't tell me anything these days! (lol) That's only funny because they probably did and I just don't remember.

    Note to self: Finish formulating that new memory enhancer!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Did you PM Lake or IBE? They don't tell me anything these days! (lol) That's only funny because they probably did and I just don't remember.

    Note to self: Finish formulating that new memory enhancer!
    No, but it's apparently back in stock now and Best Price Nutrition is going to be carrying it.

  28. i need to try this product, ive been highly stressed lately

  29. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    No, but it's apparently back in stock now and Best Price Nutrition is going to be carrying it.
    Or so they say. I've emailed their customer service earlier in the week to verify, but no response yet. But, I also read that they have received a shipment, so maybe it's just a matter of time. Anyone have any clues if it will be lower priced than the IBE site? If not, I'll just go ahead and order direct. But, both X-Force and Epistane are lower than "Suggested Retail Price" at Best Price Nutrition, so it may be worth the wait. Decisions, decisions.
  30. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Or so they say. I've emailed their customer service earlier in the week to verify, but no response yet. But, I also read that they have received a shipment, so maybe it's just a matter of time. Anyone have any clues if it will be lower priced than the IBE site? If not, I'll just go ahead and order direct. But, both X-Force and Epistane are lower than "Suggested Retail Price" at Best Price Nutrition, so it may be worth the wait. Decisions, decisions.
    It's up now. I ordered a bottle last night.

  31. LOG DAY WHO CAN REMEMBER?

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Stressed to the gills.

    DOSAGE: 2 tsps at 10:00pm. In my previous dosing of this product I'd found that it was extremely effective at even 1/2 tsp (1/4 dose). However, I decided to take the full recommended 2 tsps this time.

    EFFECT: A little background: My wife and I have an arrangement. She sleeps late Saturday mornings and I get up early with the kids. I get to sleep late on Sundays. This Saturday, when the kids started stirring, my wife said that I was so completely knocked out that she just let me sleep and got up with the kids. The two tsps of Neurobalance put me out cold. I had vivid engrossing dreams all night and woke up feeling refreshed but a little hung-over from the product. Lesson learned: Pay attention to how my body reacts to this product. I'm a hyper-responder to this and need to keep the dosing low (which conveniently will make the bottle last a lot longer). I'm glad to have this in the supplement cabinet again.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    ... A little background: My wife and I have an arrangement. ...
    Do your kids have allergies? It sounds like they may need a little dose of Benydryl Friday night just before bed.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    LOG DAY WHO CAN REMEMBER?

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Stressed to the gills.

    DOSAGE: 2 tsps at 10:00pm. In my previous dosing of this product I'd found that it was extremely effective at even 1/2 tsp (1/4 dose). However, I decided to take the full recommended 2 tsps this time.

    EFFECT: A little background: My wife and I have an arrangement. She sleeps late Saturday mornings and I get up early with the kids. I get to sleep late on Sundays. This Saturday, when the kids started stirring, my wife said that I was so completely knocked out that she just let me sleep and got up with the kids. The two tsps of Neurobalance put me out cold. I had vivid engrossing dreams all night and woke up feeling refreshed but a little hung-over from the product. Lesson learned: Pay attention to how my body reacts to this product. I'm a hyper-responder to this and need to keep the dosing low (which conveniently will make the bottle last a lot longer). I'm glad to have this in the supplement cabinet again.

    Haha awesome. Have you tried the newest formula yet? I believe only those at BPN and Nutraplanet (they are the only distributors at this point carrying it) are the ones with the updated delivery system. Supposed to be about 25% more effective at delivering the phenibut.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Haha awesome. Have you tried the newest formula yet? I believe only those at BPN and Nutraplanet (they are the only distributors at this point carrying it) are the ones with the updated delivery system. Supposed to be about 25% more effective at delivering the phenibut.
    This is a bottle I bought from BPN...so yes. It's been awhile since I had the old formula so making a comparison is hard. I can't really say if this one is "stronger" but I really like this product.
  35. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Do your kids have allergies? It sounds like they may need a little dose of Benydryl Friday night just before bed.
    Oh, you know sometimes I hear a little cough from them before a long road trip.

  36. Styling on the new bottles looks nice....kinda sci-fi looking.

  37. So yeahright did you ever figure if you like the newer formula better or not?

    Either way I am still addicted .
    PharmD

  38. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    So yeahright did you ever figure if you like the newer formula better or not?

    Either way I am still addicted .
    It's hard to discern trying to remember subjective effects from the past. If you all have a bottle of the old formula kicking around in a drawer, I'd be happy to do a comparative test.

    Nonetheless, I would have to say that my recent use of the product seems more nootropic than sedative. That might be the formula change, it might be due to my own biochemistry at this point in my life or it might simply be an illusion.

    Regardless, this is a fantastic product.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    It's hard to discern trying to remember subjective effects from the past. If you all have a bottle of the old formula kicking around in a drawer, I'd be happy to do a comparative test.

    Nonetheless, I would have to say that my recent use of the product seems more nootropic than sedative. That might be the formula change, it might be due to my own biochemistry at this point in my life or it might simply be an illusion.

    Regardless, this is a fantastic product.
    Damn, unfortunately we don't have any of the old formula, was just curious though.

    I just snatched up the Neuro that they brought with them on vacation when I met up with them haha.
    PharmD

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Damn, unfortunately we don't have any of the old formula, was just curious though.

    I just snatched up the Neuro that they brought with them on vacation when I met up with them haha.
    NOT FAIR! lol, J/K
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IBE Epistane log FIRST CYCLE
    By Triad in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:55 PM
  2. IBE Epistane Log April 2, 2012
    By KaOs42 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
  3. BigBEEF's IBE ment LOG
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 07:13 PM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. IBE Epistane Log
    By Leonidus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Log in
Log in