Venom vs. Albuterol

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I spent the last 4 weeks cutting on both venom and albuterol, so I thought I'd share what I learned. With all the hype about albuterol, I just thought that I would point out that I seemed to get better results from venom as a cutting agent. Here is my comparison on the main points that I feel are important during a cut. Obviously I'm not comparing the two because of any similarities... as they are completely different... just pointing out that for me, I would rather use Venom as a cutting agent in replacement of EC (which is getting harder and harder to find :aargh: )

Energy/Mental focus -
Venom by far gives me more energy. My heartrate is higher on Venom after a dosing (did not change at all with alb), whereas with albuterol, I felt lethargic after a dose unless I took it with caffeine... in fact it didn't even feel like a stimulant. Albuterol also destroyed my mental focus; I thought it was placebo at first, but at higher dosing, I literally lost the ability to do math problems or concentrate on a set. Venom gave me complete mental focus. Albuterol, however, did allow me to do more cardio... I'm not sure if it was better energy, as much as it was much easier to breathe and catch my breath.

Appetite -
Venom's appetite suppression was pretty powerful... IMO not as powerful as EC. Albuterol made me feel like eating anything/everything.

Thermogenic effect -
IMO, there are a few side effects that need to be present for an increase in RMR to occur... Increase in HR, body temperature, etc. I felt none of that with albuterol. I monitored my HR closely after a dosing and it remained exactly the same, I did not feel "hotter" on it, and I actually felt sleeper after a dose was administered. Venom was the complete opposite... I could reach 60% of my HR during morning cardio by just walking alone.

Side effects -
Albuterol - lethargy... brain fog... not much else.
Venom - When switching from EC to venom, I had HORRIBLE anxiety. I was stupid enough to take 3 dosages of venom in one day one time to try it out, and I literally thought I was going to die for no reason at all. Even at 1-2 pills I had horrible anxiety. Interestingly enough, I went from albuterol to venom these last 2 days and have not felt any anxiety yet.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
How's the actual fat loss on Venom?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm interested to here your results and also see them juxtaposed.

I'm not surprised with this review. Thanks for the solid info.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you elaborate more on the mental focus you felt while on the regular dosage of Venom? i.e. concentration, clear headed, all around mind/mental attitude.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I was stupid enough to take 3 dosages of venom in one day one time to try it out, and I literally thought I was going to die for no reason at all.

Holy crap, 3 pills? Thats freaking NUTSSS!!

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
On Venom lost 4.5 lbs in 2 weeks. On albuterol, I lost about 2.7 lbs when I checked at the 7 day mark. I since then did a refeed, so I cannot tell you how much total I lost in 10 days, but there was some solid weight rebound after I switched back to Venom. In terms of "leanness", which I feel like I'm pretty good at judging since I check the mirror constantly, I felt more depleted than anything on albuterol... could be because of all the cardio.

The mental aspect of Venom is awesome -- you know when you're doing something you really like and get in "the zone" (playing video games, watching a movie) and really focus? I seemed like that with venom all the time. My mood was HORRIBLE, however, when switching from EC to venom (depressed, anxious, etc), but seems to be much better switching from albuterol to venom. I'm also taking ALCAR, which I think helps. Slight anxiety, but not much.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew this albuterol sounded familiar, My father used it during cancer treatment. I certainly wouldnt play around with that stuff just look at the side effects:

Albuterol may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

tremor
nervousness
shakiness
dizziness
excitement
headache
difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
nosebleed
increased appetite
upset stomach
vomiting
stomach pain
muscle cramps
cough
dry mouth (inhalation only)
throat irritation (inhalation only)

Some side effects can be serious. The following symptoms are uncommon, but if you experience any of them, call your doctor immediately:

rapid, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
chest pain or discomfort
severe rash
hives
itching
increased difficulty breathing
difficulty swallowing
swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
hoarseness

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with Clen over Albuterol, on paper Albuterol looks better but i've yet to see that come true. As for the Venom i'll probably avoid it because i don't feel like having panic attacks again.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Fit,

Weird... the only symptom that I had was headache and increased appetite, and I went extremely high at some points (24mg). This was more of a research thing than anything -- there was a lot of buzz over albuterol vs. clenbuterol because of albuterol's good properties (supposedly helping cholesterol levels, no cardiac necrosis, same fatloss as clen), but the buzz seemed to go away.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with Clen over Albuterol, on paper Albuterol looks better but i've yet to see that come true. As for the Venom i'll probably avoid it because i don't feel like having panic attacks again.
I'll avoid Clen and Alb now. The potency of Clen is too much for me, and I'm not willing to put up with them and other future sides for some quick fatloss. And Alb...well, if you aren't looking for increase cardiovascular capacity, it's a waste of money IMO.