Started Jungle Warfare Cycle

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Hello to everyone, This is my first post and I have been browsing awhile as a guest and have been reading reviews on supplements,ext. I liked what I have been reading about JW so I am giving it a try. My background with the weights has been all natural with the exception of one four week cycle of 1-AD about 1 & 1/2 years ago. I am really concerned about my longterm well being with supplements that need post cycle therapy so that is what led me to try this product. I have taken before measurements and will be taking them again in 8 weeks. I am going to guess my BF at 11-12% I will try to get some pix also. I am 6'1" and 215 currently. I started this week and don't really have much to say about it so far. I work out very hard 3 days a week and like the weights heavy with good form.I am thinking of jumping up to 4 pills a day during the cycle but would like some input as to when might be a good time to switch up. Also I don't know much about Restore. I see that people are wanting to stack with JW but I was wondering if it really helped out that much. I look forward to hearing from you guys/girls.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of jumping up to 4 pills a day during the cycle but would like some input as to when might be a good time to switch up.
If it doesn't kick in by the end of the third week at 3 caps, bump it up to 4.

Good luck!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
mastertech,
welcome to AB. Keep the doasge at 3 caps/day evenly spread out through the day as possible. Keep your cals up above maintenance level really helps as well to help pack on the lean mass. A lot of people are seeing the JW really start to kick in around day 14. If you have any questions, let me know or FitnFirm. :)

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Thanks guys, any advice as to whether Restore is good/worth adding to the mix later on?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say stick with the JW solo for now. You may want to overlap Restore with JW at the 6-7wk mark if you want, but if your progress is doing well then I would just save the Restore for the follow up cycle. They both have very similar properties with exception of JW having a AR agonist element and Restore having anti-prolactin and cortisol properties.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Well, it's been 10 days now and I have noticed a few things in the last 3-4 days. The first thing I noticed was how more vascular my arms had gotten and stay all day. Also, I have noticed a leaner, fuller look just all over. I raised my calorie intake up by about roughly 500 a day over what I normally take in. I haven't keep that up over the weekend though. I am waiting for the strengh increase I have read about as I wish to add as little body fat as possible. I have also noticed that when I hit the gym and start to work out that my intensity during the workout is unreal. I actually noticed that at the end of last week but wanted to make sure I wasn't just having a great day before I said anything. I have been getting very tired after workouts. This may be caused by the fact that I have to go back out into the heat of the day due to my job. It was 95 with high humidity yesterday. (I work out during lunch).I have not really noticed any sides. So far I am pleased and eagerly looking forward to bigger and better things with this supplement. I will weigh in on Monday as it will have been 2 weeks then. Later...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your getting along well mastertech. keep the cals up and the water intake especially if you're working outside in the sun. don't worry about the strength gains they are on the way :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro you work outside in this heat then lift at lunch? WTF!!!

I also work outside, well techinically I spent like 15 hours in a crawlspace doing the rough on a plumbing job last week. It's great for your back after a hard deadlift or squat session! LOL, anyway I work, eat lunch, go home eat again, nap, eat, THEN LIFT, then eat 2 more times. I don't know how the hell you can do it otherwise.

Anyway, I agree that JW is very good for holding off extra fat gains when eating above maintenance. Makes it ideal for pct actually. I'm looking forward to trying it again when I'm not in such a deficit ie. not coming off a cycle.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
JW is a very interesting product. I was skeptical when it was fist released but am a believer now. Keep steady with it as it only gets better over time.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Bro you work outside in this heat then lift at lunch? WTF!!!

I also work outside, well techinically I spent like 15 hours in a crawlspace doing the rough on a plumbing job last week. It's great for your back after a hard deadlift or squat session! LOL, anyway I work, eat lunch, go home eat again, nap, eat, THEN LIFT, then eat 2 more times. I don't know how the hell you can do it otherwise. ]

Wideguy, I can tell you this, in the summer it is pretty darn hard sometimes. I can lift either in the morning or at lunch. I lifted for about 4 years in the AM before work and had more pulled muscles than I've ever had. I tried to warm up good but at that time of the AM I just couldn't seem to get it right.
I cannot put 100% into a workout after working all day either, plus if I want to see the wife/kids during daylight hours it's best for me to do it on "my time". The lunch workout works best for me as I am already "warmed up". The gym is also less crowded during this time.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
OK I said earlier that I would get some measurements/pictures and have finally done it. All measurements are taken as soon as I wake up. You gotta excuse the picture though.It is taken 2 weeks into my cycle after a great Labor Day meal of mom's fried chicken and mashed potatoes. I felt really bloated but enjoyed getting that way:D
I weighed 215 two weeks ago. I stepped on the scale Friday and two days later and now weigh 218. Measurements were taken also over two different days to ensure accuracy.

Start --------- 2 weeks

neck -- 17" ---------- 17 1/4
chest -- 45 1/2" -------- 46"
arms(flexed) -- 16" --------- 16 1/4"
waist -- 35" --------- 34 3/4"
R thigh-- 25 1/2" -------- 25 3/4"
L thigh-- 25" ---------- 25 1/4

The only side I am having is a real lack of interest in sex. My wife is letting me know it to!! Workout intensity is really there. I am thinking of going one more week at 3 tabs and then bumping up to 4 tabs a day. Still considering the Restore later on but I am still on the fence about it as of this moment. Keep it real guys...

Attachments

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good!!!! Nice pictures!!!! I must say I am suprised that you are having a lack of sex drive this soon, Maybe bumping to 4 sooner is a better thing, to keep the wifey happy and all :) Im at beginning my 6th week now, my strength increases started around day 20-21, and kept going up each training day since.

Keep updating, I like reading :) :wave:

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM and please to continue to give feedback on this product. Best of luck.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't have any little responsibilities running around at this point in my life. Hence it's wake up eat, maybe get a quickie, work eat, sneak in as many meals as I can, go home, eat, nap, lift, eat, bang, eat, sleep, repeat.

Today was fun! Gas pipe job in the pouring rain. BTW that's the end of my jack for your log. Keep it up and not to shabby on the picks. BTW, when you come off the JW or taper your dose down your libido should shoot right back up and then some.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
I think I'm going to update every Monday while on cycle unless something profound happens, like I reach one of my goals early.
I got out of the army in '92' and was benching 345
I know I could have done 350 but was scared to do it as I was afraid I would slack off if I reached it.(I could play a mean mind game with myself). Anyway I can't remember what happened but I missed a week or two at the gym, lost it and have never gotten it since.:sad:
One of my goals this time is a 315 bench for several reps easily. I changed my chest workout at the start of JW to help induce a little growth/strength and I think it is coming along nicely so far. I was close before I started. (295 one week or 305 the next--it depended on which way I held my tongue I guess). I have every confidence that it is gonna happen in the next 6 weeks. Talk to ya later.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on the goal mastertech. I'd say it's a very reasonable bench goal, so hit it hard and I'm sure you'll get there. :)

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Well, today I officially start 4 tabs a day.It is day 21. I am going to post where I am at in my workouts and tomorrow I will step on the scale and give an update.
This is my current schedule.
Monday
4 sets dumbbell flat press--90#--12 reps
4 sets incline dumbbell press--70#--12 reps
4 sets decline dumbbell press--60#--10 to 12 reps
4 sets dips(bodyweight)--12-15 reps
4 sets cable crossover--80 to 90#--12 to 15 reps

Wednesday
Squats 135x12/225x10/315x10/365x8/315x10/315x10
2 sets dips(BW)--20/25 reps
2 ? machine curls--110x12/130x10
2 calf raises
2 straight bar bicep curls--80x18/90x12
2 nosebreakers/close grip press(to finish)--80x10/90x9

Friday
4 sets pullups(BW)--17 1/2--13 1/2--10--9 (49 total- a PR)
4 close grip cable rows--135x10/210x10/225x10/225x8
4 dead pulls--225x10/275x10/315x10 w/straps/365x10w/straps
1 front shrug--225x12
1 reverse shrug--225x12
2 arnold press--60x10/60x8
2 dumbbell overhead press--70x8/70x8
1 nautilus shoulder press(burnout)--140x10/95x10/65x10(no rest)
2 dips(BW) 12/12

This past Fridays workout was awesome.After my back work I didn't have much left for the old shoulders. I was sore Sat. morning.The dead pulls replaced t-bar rows in my workout and what a difference. I look in the mirror and something is definately changing. I feel that perhaps I am recovering faster on JW. I mean I get sore deep in the muscles but after a day I'm ready to rock the gym again with some intensity. Oh and by the way, the only other supplements I am taking is Cytogainer MRP before/after workouts and some whey protein powder before bed. I am really curious to see how a 3 day workout schedule fares at the end of this cycle as I have noticed most are going 4 days a week. From what I have seen I am in the minority on that or maybe I'm just lazy:D See ya tomorrow...

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
I stepped on the scale today and am 219. That is the most I have ever weighed and I can say it isn't from added fat. Todays workout was also great. I can tell the strength benefits of JW have kicked in now. On todays workout(Monday) I did flat presses with 90's and the incline & decline with 80's. I also did my last 2 sets of dips with a 35lb weight on a belt for 12 & 15 reps. Then I finished with cable crossovers on 90,then 100,and 2 final sets @110. I don't think thats too bad compared to last weeks numbers. Next week I will take measurements again as it will be 4 weeks on.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Today is day 29.I weighed on Friday and Monday.Weight is 218 both days. My strength slowly but surely continues to go up every workout. I am up to 95's on flat dumbbell presses. Also, last back workout got me 43 pullups in 3 sets.Thats the first time I got to 40 in 3 sets. It usually takes 4. I did the last two sets of deadpulls with 405 x 12 during my back workout on Friday also. I took measurements again since it is to the halfway point of my cycle.

Neck----17 1/8
chest----46 1/2
L arm----16
R arm----16 1/2
waist----34 3/4
L thigh----25 3/4
R thigh----25 1/4

I can't figure out how I got a 1/2 inch bigger on one arm and the other stayed the same as I do try to do seperate exercies to individually work them.Well, in the infamous words of my brother in law"WHATEVER". I haven't written every exercise up here but the majority of them.
Now for side effects. My libido is in the toilet. I have no desire at all for sex at all. I also had a few pimples pop up for the first 3-4 days after bumping to 4 tabs a day and then they went away.Other than that, I've got nothing to complain about.
I have decided to add Restore during the last two weeks of this. I am thinking of staying at 4 tabs JW till 6 weeks in and then start to taper down to ???? a day.
I am open to suggestions on when to start Restore and how many a day.

stinkfinger

Awards
Mix in about 1-2 grams of trib, that helped during my JW cycle the last two weeks. I felt the lowered sex drive was from estrogen supression. You also could take a day off from the JW to let estrogen rebound. Then restart. Not sure that would work though.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Well, today was the day! I decided at the beginning of this week that Friday, I was going to bench as it had been 4 weeks since I had done any. I really like the dumbbell workout that I am on right now but was wondering if I might be losing some strength in the bigger lifts. So, I did a combined back/leg workout Wed. with the intention of benching today to find out where I was at. I did....

135x12--225x4--255x4--275x4--295x4--315x2--275x4--275x4

I did other exercises also but this 315 bench was one of my goals with JW. I haven't had a 315 bench since I was 23. I will be 38 next week.Not bad for a 15 year hiatus.What I really liked was these were clean presses with no spotters hands on the bar. I feel if I had known what I could do I would have changed the sets around some. But now I know.

I really feel if you throw some change into your routine you can net some serious strength gains while on cycle with this stuff. I've still got 3 weeks to go. I've only gained 3 lbs while on it but I have really tried to watch what I eat b/c it seems the older I get the harder the fat is to come off. I would rather not put it on than work it off,thats more work than I would rather do!!!:icon_lol:

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. Looks like the JW is really working for ya.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Nice work. Looks like the JW is really working for ya.
Thanks Pumped, I haven't really ever done to much on the supplement side of things except creatine and protein but I really like this stuff. The hardest part was waiting for it to kick in.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Well I am happy to report that my appetite for sex has returned in the last 5 days. I guess my body finally adjusted itself. (been sleeping pretty good now);)
Workouts are still great. On Monday my arms were so pumped that I almost had to ask for help to get my sweaty shirt off after my workout. I finally managed to get my fingers on my collar and pull it off. That would have been pretty embarrassing.
I guess I won't be needing the Restore after all. I was going to use some trib. that I had laying around but discovered it was out of date by 1 1/2 years so I had to put it out of it's misery.
I will update my workout/weights this weekend.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Well, today is Monday and my weight is steady at 218. That is fine with me as I see no extra fat. If anything, I have leaned up in the last 6 weeks. My strength increases have slowed but I can't complain, especially if I keep it. I think part of it is that I am just tired. Last week we were so busy at the shop that I missed 2 workouts so I made them up on Thursday and Sat. morning. I am dropping to 3 tabs a day this week to start winding down.

I went to the gym today and did

Flat dumbbell press--4 sets of 12 reps w/95's
Incline dumbbell press-4 sets of 14 reps w/80's(ready for 85s)
Decline dumbbell press--4 sets of 12 reps w/80's
dips(bodyweight)--3 sets of 14 reps/last set of 17 reps
cable crossovers--3 sets of 14 reps w/100's--One last set of 16 reps w/100

My diet this past week wasn't the best as I didn't have much time to eat as often,ext. due to the business at the shop. I also got kicked by one of our horses Sunday afternoon in my crotch (just missed the jewels by an inch) and was really sore there today. I was surprised to do what I did considering what happened.

I switched from squats to leg presses 2 weeks ago and am doing 10 plates for reps of 10 and a few sets of 12 plates for reps of 6. I'm trying to get those up to 10 reps before moving up. My quads are pumped almost as good as squatting when I am finished.
I will be posting after photos in about 1-1 1/2 weeks in anyone is interested. Talk to ya later.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Today is day 50. I weighed 217 this morning. Yesterday I took a few measurements and the main ones were the same minus another 1/4 inch gone in the waist. I would say in the last two weeks that my strength has remained pretty much the same and I have continued to lean out. I still get good pumps but I don't have that "feeling" that I had when I was taking 4 tabs a day.I think I have just gotten used to JW and perhaps the effects are not as noticeable???
I stated earlier that I was only upping my calories about 500 extra a day and have pretty much stayed that course.(give or take occasionally, I'm not that strict)The weird thing(in a good way) is that I have continually noticed more definition even though I am not dieting.
I had one of the guys I have been working out with tell me how much "thicker" I had gotten in the last month. I was pleased to hear that B/C these two pretty much dwarf me.
This is my last week of JW. I think I will be out of product by the end of the week and then I will close out this log.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have a very detailed log! Ive enjoyed reading it, love the bits of humor in it as well :) JW acts in such a way that you are building muscle while burning fat, therefor sometimes the scale shows a loss or stays the same, I had to up my cals 3 times due to losing weight, as I was doing a bulk too. JW makes sure to re-partition the nutrients to feed the muscle first, starving the fat so that it will be burned off for energy. That is why even people who gain weight seem to look leaner in the end.

I went 8 weeks on JW, I didnt want to stop, lol I had some awesome strength gains on it, mostly in legs and presses, but everywhere really. I had a tester that went for bloodwork before, during and after. the JW really increased his test levels unbelievable! it also showed the test levels went back to normal within 2 weeks.

One more thing......We are told that there is no need to taper dosages, it does not help in any way.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Hi Fit, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I kinda had fun doing it myself. I kept 8 weeks worth of workouts on paper and was comparing week 1 versus week 8 today and was kind of surprised at some of it.I wanted to gain some lean muscle and I really wanted to get stronger as I tend to grow slowly into my strength. I would say I hit both of those goals. (I wil post the weight differences this weekend.)
I also stepped on the scale today and was 219. I think I may have been a little dehydrated on Monday as I do remember being kind of thirsty at the gym. I don't think I am going to lose any sort of muscle when I'm finished B/C my gains were very dry. No water weight here! I did a 30 day cycle of 1AD/4AD quite a while back and gained 9 lbs in a month but I was really puffy which I did not like so that was the end of that kind of stuff for me. I wound up losing 5 lbs when it was all said and done.
Anyway, I also believe the scale doesn't reflect my true muscle gain during this period because the mirror and my abdominals tell me otherwise. I know I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Well it's finally over. This has been a long 8 weeks. Time for a little rest! :yawn:

MEASUREMENTS

BEGINNING ........ END

Chest....45.5 ..... 46.5
Neck......17........ 17 1/8
Waist.....35........ 34 1/2
R Thigh...25 1/2... 25 3/4
L Thigh...25........ 25 1/4
L Arm.....16........ 16
R Arm.....16........16 1/2
Bodyweight....215.....218

These aren't huge gains by any means but I like it slow anyway. The real proof will be in the pictures which I will post later today or tomorrow when I get my hands on a camera. I have not eaten exclusively for mass nor to get cut but I wasn't stupid with my eating either. I enjoyed that ice cream or that strawberry shortcake. Thats what I liked about JW, I still got the leaning effect while just doing what I wanted with food. I did not perform any cardio either. My goals were to get stronger,gain some lean muscle, and once again hit 315 on the bench press.All my goals were met.
The biggest benefit I received was in the strength dept.
......................START..........FINISH
Bench Press .... 275 x 3..........315 x 3
Dips(BW).........x 15...............x 25
Pullups(BW).....x 14...............x 20
Flat DB press...85 x 12...........100 x 12
Incline DB press..70 x 12.........85 x 12
Overhead press(machine)...155 for reps.....200 for reps

I concentrated a lot on upper body and was maintenance on lower. I have some catch up to do with my arms now as I pretty much didn't do any isolation exercises with them. That will be next goal. I cannot stress the need to change to change your workout up from the norm when using JW if you want some more strength. I recovered a lot faster while using this. As a matter of fact, I was browsing the training forum and will be using some rest/pause principles to catch up my arms so its time for another routine change. :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a tester that went for bloodwork before, during and after. the JW really increased his test levels unbelievable! it also showed the test levels went back to normal within 2 weeks.
Do you happen to have the results posted up anywhere? It'd be great to see some numbers to quantify the test level increase.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's finally over. This has been a long 8 weeks. Time for a little rest! :yawn:

MEASUREMENTS

BEGINNING ........ END

Chest....45.5 ..... 46.5
Neck......17........ 17 1/8
Waist.....35........ 34 1/2
R Thigh...25 1/2... 25 3/4
L Thigh...25........ 25 1/4
L Arm.....16........ 16
R Arm.....16........16 1/2
Bodyweight....215.....218

These aren't huge gains by any means but I like it slow anyway. The real proof will be in the pictures which I will post later today or tomorrow when I get my hands on a camera. I have not eaten exclusively for mass nor to get cut but I wasn't stupid with my eating either. I enjoyed that ice cream or that strawberry shortcake. Thats what I liked about JW, I still got the leaning effect while just doing what I wanted with food. I did not perform any cardio either. My goals were to get stronger,gain some lean muscle, and once again hit 315 on the bench press.All my goals were met.
The biggest benefit I received was in the strength dept.
......................START..........FINISH
Bench Press .... 275 x 3..........315 x 3
Dips(BW).........x 15...............x 25
Pullups(BW).....x 14...............x 20
Flat DB press...85 x 12...........100 x 12
Incline DB press..70 x 12.........85 x 12
Overhead press(machine)...155 for reps.....200 for reps

I concentrated a lot on upper body and was maintenance on lower. I have some catch up to do with my arms now as I pretty much didn't do any isolation exercises with them. That will be next goal. I cannot stress the need to change to change your workout up from the norm when using JW if you want some more strength. I recovered a lot faster while using this. As a matter of fact, I was browsing the training forum and will be using some rest/pause principles to catch up my arms so its time for another routine change. :D

Excellent log sir, it sounds like Jungle Warfare was a great product for you. You can't beat muscle/strength gain combined with fat loss. I have a few bottles myself, but am performing some much needed shoulder rehab work right now, so a strength gain inducing supplement such as this one is on the backburner.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you happen to have the results posted up anywhere? It'd be great to see some numbers to quantify the test level increase.

No, this was done by the tester for personal reasons, he shared it with me only. Sorry! It wasnt done to show the effects of JW he had numerous tests ran and test was one of them, I can say for the short term it raised his test about 200 points though.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
OK it's picture time. I borrowed a cheap digital camera to take these photos. Combine that with some bad lighting and you can imagine the results. I wasn't overly happy with them and probably wouldn't have posted them had I not said that I would. I hope the difference can be seen from the before photos.

IMAG0246.JPG
IMAG0243.JPG
IMAG0244.JPG

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The obvious growth is in the front delts, traps. Your also much leaner in the midsection. Great work!!!!!