Diesel Test 2010 + Raw Test & Diesel Fuel Log

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Objective:This is an 8-week log starting August 21 of 2 bottles of Diesel Test 2010, 1 bottle of Raw Test and 2 bottles of Diesel Fuel. I will keep my training constant for the entire duration but I might change my diet for the second 4-week portion of this trial. Nevertheless, I will provide objective feedback and answer any questions pertaining to the effects of the aforementioned products.

Background: I started lifting in March of my junior year in high school. I was consistent for a couple of years until military and family obligations made it more of an on-an-off thing. I didn’t lift while in college, mostly because my summer 100-hour work weeks made it impossible to even hold on to the little mass I already had.

I began lifting again 2 years ago when I went to grad school. I started out at a weight I have maintained for most of my pre-adult life—145lbs, that is, a skinny-fat 145lbs—and after much experimentation with different routines, diets, supplements and hormonal products, I brought myself to a fat-and-strong 185lbs in March of 2006. I followed the UD 2.0 for 6 weeks and saw my abs for the first time, then dieted further using more orthodox methods until the end of June 06, thereby reaching a point where I weighed 160lbs and had a spider web of veins in my lower abs and knees, and a nice tibialis separation. I still had lots of stubborn chest, back, and thigh fat but I decided enough is enough and I started eating and lifting normally again. After 4 weeks of “bulking” and 2 weeks off, here I am now, at a lean 166lbs.

I learned quite a few things along the way, one of them being that I am a non-responder to a lot of stuff. In a roughly chronological order, I took the following creatine products: Creapure, V-12 Turbo, Bolt, Cre-Ethyl Thunder, Storm, Energized Xpand, Nos Ether powder, Leptigen Mass, SizeOn, Cre-Ethyl Thunder at 20 caps per day, reformulated Clout, and I strongly disliked all of them but SizeOn. I didn’t get the same results everyone’s getting from creatine but I liked SizeOn well enough to make it a staple and not look at a different creatine product again.

Another thing I discovered was that one of the weakest links in my physique was my adrenals [that and my dismally low tolerance for volume training and for carbs, to name a few]. As much as liked the increased recovery I got from products such as Jungle Warfare, for example [at 5 caps per day though], I felt and performed best when using adapatogenic herbs. Therefore, I decided to use Diesel Test 2010, Raw Test, and Diesel Fuel: they contain a blend of adaptogens that have proved very beneficial to me in the past. Besides, with Diesel Fuel, I don’t really ‘need’ a separate green-tea product and an antioxidant. Its fat-burning potential is really of secondary importance to me.

Lastly, I have used the Diesel Test and Raw Test combo before, although that was the last version of the yellow-label Diesel Test. I liked the sense of well-being I got from this, especially after adding Raw Test, the sexual effects, and the moderate strength gains. I have used Diesel Fuel sporadically too but never got that intense focus I got from the very first dose with subsequent doses. I get used to stuff too quickly.

Goals: I want to gain 2-4 lean pounds by end of the 8th week while keeping body fat gain to a minimum. My long term goal is to be around 180-200lbs with 8% body fat [which will be just enough on my small joints, see stats below], be able to squat 1.5 times my bodyweight for 20+ reps and shoulder press 100s for 20+ reps [shoulders are my best body part, relatively speaking].

Basic Stats:
  • Sex: Male
  • Height: 5’ 9”
  • BF: 9—10%
  • Weight: 166
  • Waist: 28.5”
  • Wrist: 5 7/8”

Workout Program:

DC, 2-way split, training MWF

Cardio Program:
  • MWF (workout days): 20—30min low-intensity on a bike
  • TTh: 45 min brisk walk in the morning
  • SaSu (sometimes): 45 min brisk walk

Current Diet & Macros:

MW:

Protein: 43%
Carbs: 29%
Fat: 28%

~3600kcal

F:

Protein: 41%
Carbs: 42%
Fat: 17%

~3700kcal

TThSaSu:

Protein: 48%
Carbs: 16%
Fat: 36%

~3200kcal

Fiber: ~50g every day

Other Supplements:
  • ADAM
  • Triple Strength Fish Fats
  • SizeOn
  • BCAA+G
  • NO-Shotgun/ Primed/ R4W V5.0
I do not consider protein/ MRP powder a supplement but here is a complete list:
  • Maxxiplex
  • Infusion
  • Isobolic
  • Milk Protein Isolate
  • 75% Complete Milk Dairy Isolate/ 25% Egg White
Dosing Protocol:

Diesel Test 2010/Raw Test

Week 1: 3 tabs
Week 2: 4 tabs
Week 3: 4 tabs
Week 4: 5 tabs/ 2 tabs
Week 5: 6 tabs/ 2 tabs
Week 6: 6 tabs/ 2 tabs
Week 7: 6 tabs/ 2 tabs
Week 8: 6 tabs

Diesel Test will be taken 6 days on/ 1 day off.
Raw Test will be taken 2 says on/ 1 day off.

Diesel Fuel: 4 caps every day.

Final Remarks:

I did DC training for 5 weeks in May and 4 weeks in July. I liked it so much that I will probably never train any other way. This 8th week log should also coincide with an 8-week blast before a 2 week cruise [a deloading phase, so to speak] where I will drop all supplements.

Body weight measurements will be officially taken every 2 weeks on Monday before workout for two reasons: I don’t believe in them as a reliable measure of progress and I can only use the scale at the gym.

Caliper readings and pictures will be taken but most likely not posted.

Once again, this voyage starts on Monday, the 21st.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
what other nat. test bosters have u used in the past and what were ur results on them (if u dont mind me asking)?
Let's see:

Tribosten and Tribulus Extreme (Twinlab), didn't notice much of anything

ActivaTe solo and ActivaTe + RXT, didn't notice much other than increased test. size and semen volume from the RXT (I started RXT 3 weeks before adding ActivaTe)

Jungle Warfare, 3 caps per day yielded no results, bumped the dose to 5 a day and felt great for 3 days, the effects diminished afterwards.

Diesel Test and Raw Test, as described in my original post. Also, libido increased the first 2 weeks and died for the next 4.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

[size=+1]Day 1[/size], August 21

Diesel Test 2010: 2 am/ 1 mid-day
Diesel Fuel: 2 am/ 2 mid-day

Weight: 166.2

Workout: Chest/ Shoulders/ Triceps/ Back Width/ Back Thickness

Decline Barbell Press: 205 X 7+4+3, Extreme Stretching

Dumbbell Press: 50 X 7+4+3, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Dip: -5 X 13+7+6, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Pull-Up: -8 X 7+4+4

Deadlift: 225 X 9, 255 X 8, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
30 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I had an excellent workout today; I basically replicated the weights and reps from the last rotation [exactly 4 weeks ago] and even went up on a couple. Back in my days of volume training, it took me 2-3 months to regain the strength lost from taking 2 weeks off. Now I actually came back stronger! I think I rushed a little too much at the beginning and by the time I had to do lats, I was toasted. Deadlifts felt good, although I felt them more in my hams. If I remember correctly, this is typical for me after a lay-off.

I noticed the first side from Diesel Test 2010: the decreased GI tract transit time. I remember that happened with old version and I know it’s not the forskolin in Diesel Fuel because I have never had problems with forskolin in the past. That usually lasts only a day but it doesn’t bother me anyway.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 2[/size], August 22

Cardio:
45 min brisk walk upon rising

Comments:

DOMS! No GI issues.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 3[/size], August 23

Workout: Biceps/ Forearms/ Calves/ Hams/ Quads

Barbell Curl: 65 X 9+5+3

Alt. Hammer Curl: 25 X 16

Leg Press Calf Raise: 8 X 12

Lying Leg Curl: 50 X 11+6+5

Squat: 225 X 9, 165 X 22

Cardio:

30 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Another good workout today, got a few extra reps here and there compared to last time, which is awesome. Went deep on squats as always, sitting on my calves for a good half a second before starting the concentric.

Doms is getting worse, I am sore all over. Nothing else to report.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 4[/size], August 24

Cardio:

Comments:

Quad doms is brutal.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 5[/size], August 25

Incline Dumbbell Press: 80 X 8+3+3, Extreme Stretching

Machine Shoulder Press: 90 X 7+2+2, Extreme Stretching

Decline Close-Grip Bench Press: 135 X 8+5+4, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Reverse Grip Pull-Up: -6 X 9+4+4

T-bar Row: 60 X 12, 70 X 7, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Today’s workout was average at best. Strength during the first three exercises just wasn’t there. By the time I had to do back, I was more into it and managed to get the weight and reps I expected.

I’ve been feeling very relaxed the last few days and I don’t know what to attribute it to. I feel relaxed even at the gym after a serving of R4W, which doesn’t seem right. Doms is still there and the quads are still killing me.

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
Tag.
I love the original Diesel Test,and i am curious to see how good the new version works.Good luck,and thanks for making a log.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I love the original Diesel Test,and i am curious to see how good the new version works.Good luck,and thanks for making a log.
Thanks. By the way, there is a newer new version of Diesel Test, I am using the old new version.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. By the way, there is a newer new version of Diesel Test, I am using the old new version.
You have the first DIESEL TEST 2010 with the tribulus in the proprietary blend. The newest version has the tribulus listed and the amount.

Its in the GET DIESEL section of the board.

DIESEL TEST will relax you, even after stimulants. With my I think it was my cortisol dropping because when Im off for a while then on I dont get stressed to easy.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
DIESEL TEST will relax you, even after stimulants. With my I think it was my cortisol dropping because when Im off for a while then on I dont get stressed to easy.
Yes, I have noticed that high test/ free test relaxes me. It also makes my mind very clear. I feel very peaceful and don't give a damn, not that I care in general, but I do worry about a thing or two at a deeper level.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 6[/size], August 26

Comments:

I felt terrible this morning, it is just the third workout after taking time off and my CNS is already shot. It usually happens after every workout day and lasts a few hours but sometimes it’s really bad and very depressing. Anyway, DF did pick me up a bit and I was fine later.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 7[/size], August 27

Comments:

Appetite is definitely up, DT is kicking in. One of the reasons I do fasted morning cardio is the voracious appetite I get for the rest of the day [unless I take a nap, then it vanishes]. I didn’t do cardio yesterday or today but once I start eating I feel I can’t stop. Sense of well-being is better today, I wake up feeling bad but I feel much better as the day progresses.

Quads are still a bit sore from Wednesday, front squats tomorrow, can’t wait!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 8[/size], August 28

Diesel Test 2010: 2 am/ 1 mid-day/ 1 pm

Workout:Biceps/ Forearms/ Calves/ Hams/ Quads

EZ Drag Curl: 30 X 10+5+4

Reverse-Grip One-Arm Cable Curl: 2 X 16, Extreme Stretching

Standing Calf Raise: 155 X 12

Seated Leg Curl: 55 X 16+7+6

Front Squat: 185 X 10, 115 X 20, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Today was a typical Monday: I was lethargic all day, even more so after work; I went to the gym at the usual time but didn’t take any pre-workout stimulants. I didn’t feel like working out at all but I managed to increase the weight compared to 4 weeks ago. I am still setting the benchmarks that I have to beat in the subsequent rotations so overall it is not bad at all.

Nothing else to report.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 9[/size], August 29

Cardio:
35 min brisk walk upon rising

Comments:

Wow, something’s up. I woke up one hour before my alarm today, feeling fresh and recovered, quite untypical after a leg day. Only calves are a bit sore. I felt a bit sluggish after my second meal but great afterwards. Usually, I feel terrible on off days, not today. Appetite has been ridiculous.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 10[/size], August 30

Incline Smith Press: 140 X 7+4+2, Extreme Stretching

EZ Upright Row: 30 X 9+5+4, Extreme Stretching

Reverse-Grip Bench Press: 135 X 8+5+3, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Neutral-Grip Pull-Up: -4 X 10+4+3

Rack Pull: 225 X 12, 295 X 9, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
20 min LI on a bike

Comments:
Another good workout today, although I didn’t feel any stronger yet or experience better endurance. Other than that, I feel great all day, even in the morning although I have never been a morning person: I am indeed quite dysfunctional before 7 pm.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 11[/size], August 31

Cardio:

Comments:

Rack deadlifts must have killed me yesterday because I haven’t felt so bad in a long time: negative thoughts coming in cycles, depression, procrastination. I took a nap around 6 pm and felt much better afterwards. Lat soreness is out of this world.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 12[/size], September 1

EZ Preacher Curl: 35 X 10+5+4

Reverse-Grip Preacher Curl: 20 X 10 , Extreme Stretching

Seated Calf Raise: 130 X 12

SLDL: 135 X 20

Leg Press: 12 X 10, 9 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I woke up feeling much better today, the overtraining symptoms last a day usually so that was not unexpected. I had another good workout and despite the full scoop of R4W I took before working out, I felt quite relaxed and focused. No improvement in endurance yet though. Lats are still very sore.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 13[/size], September 2

Cardio:

Comments:

Not a bad day today, woke feeling quite well. Hams were very sore. Sense of well-being did not suffer from yesterday’s workout.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 14[/size], September 3

Comments:

I felt extremely well throughout the day. It is a day off from DT and that could be somehow related, the lethargy I get from time to time, mostly on days after working out, could well be due to cortisol suppression. If lethargy reaches unacceptable levels, I might add something to combat low cortisol.

I haven’t felt any increase in libido yet, but it has been dead for months now, most likely due to personal issues: work, uncertainty regarding future employment, stalkers etc. In the past week, I can now confirm, responsiveness has improved, semen volume has slightly increased and refractory period has shortened a lot [I’ll keep the details to myself]. I never had problems there anyway.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 15[/size], September 4

Weight: 171.2 [+5.0 lbs]

Decline Barbell Press: 215 X 7+4+2, 205 X 7+4+3, Extreme Stretching

Dumbbell Press: 55 X 7+3+3, 50 X 7+4+3, Extreme Stretching

Dip: BW X 9+5+4, -5 X 13+7+6, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Pull-Up: -6 X 9+4+3, -8 X 7+4+4

Deadlift: 225 X 10, 275 X 8, 225 X 9, 255 X 8, Extreme Stretching

Remark: last time's weights are in dark green.

Cardio:
20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Firstly, the workout: it was quite good. Strength was significantly up but I had to struggle for every rep, there was no ‘on’ feeling where you could tell that you could complete that last rep, and then another one. I decided to go without assistance for dips, which was an increase of 27lbs. I also set a PR on deadlifts for reps; I usually go light because of a lower back discomfort that I get the next few days. I don’t get that from heavy squats though.

Secondly, the weight gain: 5 pounds in two weeks is pretty good. I don’t want to try to estimate how much of it is lean mass, fat, water, undigested food etc. because two weeks is too short of a period in the this sport/ endeavor, I’ll reserve that for 6 weeks from today. I am seeing changes in the mirror, especially in quads and shoulders; I am seeing some fat gain, albeit minor. The message I get is that I am getting sufficient amount of calories and I am not overdoing cardio. Hence, I need not change anything at this point.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 16[/size], September 5

Cardio:

Comments:

Sleep was “different” last night. I was waking up every two hours, feeling recovered and fresh every single time. Fortunately, that persisted throughout the day too, even more so after the two-hour nap I took before work in the evening. No overtraining symptoms at all. :thumbsup:

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 17[/size], September 6

Diesel Test 2010: 2 am/ 1 mid-day/1 pm

Barbell Curl: 65 X 10+6+4, 65 X 9+5+3

Hammer Curl: 25 X 20, 25 X 16, Extreme Stretching

Leg Press Calf Raise: 9 X 12, 8 X 12

Lying Leg Curl: 50 X 13+6+5, 50 X 11+6+5

Squat: 245 X 8, 185 X 20, 225 X 9, 165 X 22 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Another good workout but no set was easy. The improvements are notable with just one exception: hamstrings. I had better numbers when I was using reformulated Clout, but that was the only body part that responded, in the specified range of 15—30 reps rest-paused.

Sleep last night was just the same, waking up again and again, feeling like I have slept for ages. I even had dreams, which normally happens only once a month, but I barely remember anything.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hi, nice log, up 5 pounds in 2 weeks not bad ;-) . I saw you're taking in around 3500 cals, how much above maintenance is that for you ?

Thanks !

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Hi, nice log, up 5 pounds in 2 weeks not bad ;-) . I saw you're taking in around 3500 cals, how much above maintenance is that for you ?

Thanks !
I think it's about 500-750 over maintenance daily because I did the estimate based on my target weight of 180. The cardio and the 20-rep squats take care of the excess quite nicely though.

The formula I use:

Harris-Benedict formula calculator for males

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 18[/size], September 7

Cardio:

Comments:

I woke up before the alarm again today, second time in a row, hasn’t happened since high school. I expected to be dead after the squat assault yesterday but it wasn’t too bad, at least mentally. I procrastinated all day but didn’t feel depressed. Hunger was ridiculous again, but I was so bloated from all the food already. There is some mild quad soreness.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 19[/size], September 8

Incline Dumbbell Press: 80 X 10+4+3, 80 X 8+3+3, Extreme Stretching

Machine Shoulder Press: 90 X 8+4+3, 90 X 7+2+2, Extreme Stretching

Decline Close-Grip Bench Press: 135 X 11+6+4, 135 X 8+5+4, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Reverse Grip Pull-Up: -11 X 11+5+4, -6 X 9+4+4

T-bar Row: 65 X 12, 75 X 8, 60 X 12, 70 X 7, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

That workout reminded me of all other Friday workouts that followed a squat Wednesday. Apparently, I can’t recover well enough and the numbers always suffer. Therefore, I decided I will keep the weight the same for the most part and increase the number of reps on all such Fridays. I might do 20—30 reps rest-paused for all but the back thickness exercise.

Sleep was just the same last night and I woke up early. I also noticed that what I thought to be fat gain may not be fat at all: I am holding some water in the most obvious places. Quads today feel worse than yesterday.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 20[/size], September 9

Comments:

Sleep has definitely improved, I woke up at 7 feeling fresh and all but slept 4 more hours. I can still feel Wednesday’s workout. Hunger is at an all-time high.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 21[/size], September 10

Comments:

I woke up at 7 again, this is not a coincidence. Again, I slept for 4 more hours since it’s the weekend. I fought with procrastination all day today again, but I didn’t feel as run down as usual after tough workouts.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 22[/size], September 11

Diesel Test 2010: 2 am/ 2 mid-day/ 1 pm
Raw Test: 1 mid-day/ 1 pm

EZ Drag Curl: 30 X 11+5+4, 30 X 10+5+4

Reverse-Grip One-Arm Cable Curl: 2 X 20, 2 X 16, Extreme Stretching

Standing Calf Raise: 170 X 12, 155 X 12

Seated Leg Curl: 70 X 13+6+5, 55 X 16+7+6

Front Squat: 205 X 8, 125 X 20, 185 X 10, 115 X 20 , Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Another good and relaxed workout overall. Weights went up easily, although the first exercise kind of sucked: biceps are my worst and weakest body part, good thing I don’t care about arms much. Weight on front squats felt light, I could have gotten 10 reps easily on the heavy set, but during the last few reps either the bar was sliding down my shoulders or my knuckles were choking me. The widowmaker was a piece of cake but once again I ran into the same problems. I hope I don’t have to switch this exercise out because of positioning issues when the weight goes up: I love front squats. I should really get 225 on the last rotation 4 weeks from today.

I woke up at 7 again today, now I can vouch that sleep has improved dramatically. I also started Raw Test today and I think I could see a difference. I remember last time I ran the stack I was almost euphoric the day I added Raw Test. It could be that 5 tabs of DT is a much better dose but we shall see, next week I am bumping it up to 6 tabs.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hi Machinehead,

Looks like it's going well for you! I'm at day 19 now and I'm actually up 4 pounds aswell, I'm around 500 cals above maintenance but doing some cardio aswell. I don't think I had this much weightgain on the old DT. Interesting. I did 2/1/1 first 12 days and 2/2/1 on the past 7. Another difference with the old DT I notice is I sweat like a horse during workouts. Do you notice anything like that? I consume atleast half a gallon of water during workout alone!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Another difference with the old DT I notice is I sweat like a horse during workouts. Do you notice anything like that? I consume atleast half a gallon of water during workout alone!
I always sweat a lot and I haven't noticed any difference from DT. I visit the water fountain at least 20 times during my workouts.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 23[/size], September 12

Cardio:

Comments:

None worth mentioning.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 24[/size], September 13

Incline Smith Press: 150 X 9+4+3, 140 X 7+4+2, Extreme Stretching

EZ Upright Row: 30 X 13+7+6, 30 X 9+5+4, Extreme Stretching

Reverse-Grip Bench Press: 145 X 8+5+4, 135 X 8+5+3, Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Neutral-Grip Pull-Up: -4 X 10+5+4, -4 X 10+4+3

Rack Pull: 245 X 10, 315 X 7, 225 X 12, 295 X 9, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I slept in today and have been yawning all day. The workout was good and the strength increase on the first two exercises was ridiculous. There was little MMC while doing pull-ups and I was pretty tired by then. I almost dozed off on my rack pull sets but I beat the log book nevertheless.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far. What are the body comp effects thus far?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far. What are the body comp effects thus far?
No fat gain from what I see, just some water retention. I can see weekly changes in my thighs which is awesome. The strength increases speak for themsleves.

Good luck with your Ether/ Nos Precursor log!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No fat gain from what I see, just some water retention. I can see weekly changes in my thighs which is awesome. The strength increases speak for themsleves.

Good luck with your Ether/ Nos Precursor log!
Thanks!

:cheers:

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 25[/size], September 14

Comments:

I slept in again today, the lethargy is too much. Therefore, I started taking Solaray Adrenal Caps, 2 caps with breakfast. As addressed in my first post, the adrenals are my weak link and the [presumed] cortisol suppression from DT depresses the hell out of me, to the point of not caring about school and work and not accomplishing anything significant.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 26[/size], September 15

EZ Preacher Curl: 35 X 12+6+4, 35 X 10+5+4

Reverse-Grip EZ Curl: 20 X 13 , 20 X 10, Extreme Stretching

Seated Calf Raise: 145 X 12 , 130 X 12

SLDL: 155 X 20, 135 X 20

Leg Press: 14 X 8, 10 X 20 , 12 X 10, 9 X 20, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:

10 min LI on a bike

Comments:

I felt much better this morning, let’s see how things progress after adding more adrenal support yesterday. Today’s workout was again very relaxed and I easily beat all previous numbers. I might up the reps on the leg press because I don’t feel the quads working much.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 27[/size], September 16

Comments:

I felt fully recovered this morning and a sense of well-being persisted throughout the day: the Adrenal Caps have been an invaluable addition. At this point I can’t even ask for more, I remember when I first started DC recovery was terrible. My recovery now is definitely above average.

There is some pain just below the knee but I can’t tell if it’s a muscle or a tendon, it’s so subtle. It must have happened while leg-pressing.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 28[/size], September 17

Comments:

Another day off with a very good sense of well-being. I don’t feel like I have lifted weights 2 days ago. Pain below the knee has vanished.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 29[/size], September 18

Diesel Test 2010: 2 am/ 2 mid-day/ 2 pm

Weight: 171.1 [—0.1lbs. +4.9 lbs overall]

Decline Barbell Press: 225 X 7+3+2, 215 X 7+4+2 , Extreme Stretching

Dumbbell Press: 55 X 8+5+4, 55 X 7+4+3 , Extreme Stretching

Dip: BW X 12+6+4, BW X 9+5+4 , Extreme Stretching

(Assisted) Pull-Up: -5 X 9+4+3, -6 X 9+4+3

Deadlift: 225 X 11, 285 X 9, 225 X 10, 275 X 8, Extreme Stretching

Cardio:
20 min LI on a bike

Comments:

Today I went to the gym 4 hours later than usual and only 1 hour after the last solid meal instead of the usual 3 hours. Once I finished the first exercise I was in the zone and beat all numbers easily. Unfortunately, I got that same lower back discomfort on the last set of deadlifts I have gotten before. It’s just above the hip joints and not really the back but it gets pretty bad sometimes. Let’s see what happens tomorrow and Wednesday after squats, I might need to only increase the weight by 10lbs each time, I would really hate to drop deadlifts

I started taking 6 tabs of DT today and I will do that for the remaining 4 weeks of this log. Apparently, body weight has remained practically unchanged which is fine, strength is going up so mass gains will follow.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The joint problem could be the SI joint swelling. You might want to go and get a therapist to check it out...usually with the correct stretching and ball exercises(between legs and band straps, adduc and abbduc exercises) you can eleviate that pain in about 1 month.

OR you might have one leg slightly longer than the other; im talking millimeters, if even.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The joint problem could be the SI joint swelling. You might want to go and get a therapist to check it out...usually with the correct stretching and ball exercises(between legs and band straps, adduc and abbduc exercises) you can eleviate that pain in about 1 month.

OR you might have one leg slightly longer than the other; im talking millimeters, if even.
Thanks for the advice!

I know for sure that my right hip isn't good because I had major problems with it while running 6-12 miles a day years ago. It could be related.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Day 30[/size], September 19

Diesel Test 2010: 2 am/ 2 mid-day/ 2 pm

Comments:

I woke up feeling great today but couldn’t do any cardio. I started feeling sluggish after the second meal but it was nothing like before when the workout load was a lot less so I am happy with it. My back feels fine today, I hope I can increase my deadlift gradually with no problems, I have been way too cautious in the past to work into heavy weight.