Somatamax

Pimp C

Awards
this new product from Hi-Tech is awesome. This stuff is similar to GBL in causing a euphoric feeling. taking it on an empty stomach made me loopy. i was smiling and talkative yet relaxed. it didn't cause drowsiness but once i went to sleep i couldn't be woken up. my alarm went off for over an hour before i woke up. i didn't feel hungover the next morning but i slept hard.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it might be interesting but doesn't look magical to me:

Proprietary Blend: 14 g
4-amino-3-Phenylbutric Acid
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
Macuna Pruriens Extract (standardized to 20% L-Dopa)
L-Arginine HCL
L-Tyrosine
L-Phenylaline
Vitamin B-6
(as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%

Other Ingredients:

Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artifical Flavors and Colors, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium

*Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Pimp C

Awards
the main ingredient is 4-amino-3-Phenylbutric Acid. i've used it before in biochem's tension rx product but the pills are only 500mg and i have taken up to 3 grams of it. the tension rx product relaxed me but it doesn't come close to the feeling that the somatamax gave me.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, it looks like this main ingedient is identical to IBE's new product called Neuro-Balance

bigfucer

Awards
did some research it seems that the name of this stuff is one of the other terms for ghb. it looks like a decent product but not for the price. i wish g wasnt illegal. why is it anyways?:think:

Pimp C

Awards
it's actually not price too bad. it's about $1.5-$2.00 per serving.