Phera Plex Thoughts from Experienced Lifter/user

jayrebb617

Awards
Cycle was 30mor 3 weeks (cut the cle short to changesces). Firsfew days were0mg. I am 6'0 pounds 11%at
I crked my first bottle of pheraplex a few eeks ao. I was really looking forward to something stronger than ergomax and perhaps superdol which I had great anabolic results from both. would soon find t pheraplex was victim of overhype from Bcom ewbs ho never lifed in teir lie ad didedto "jce t up"when thy picd up trfist weht
Several day into the ycle got the usa displad ll charateritics of a sterowith a very sort half-life. Ergomax proved to me be more anabolic than phera plex. On paper yu could ueherwise, felt like I waon when I was using ergomax.hera plex never got me there.
I am going to skip post cycle therapy and go into ergomax/sudrol as I dot wnt to ave tshed m lips and liver f ust 2-3 poun M. I kw there oer bros ot there with the real word on raplexthey just dont
Anyne ave link to a lo that ran 4g to 0mg? I mig just g balls to the wall with the phera ratherhan switc to somthing ele.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
What the hell is wrong with you? Do you even look at what you are writing? Do you ever read what you have written and correct? This isn't even a first-draft. If you weren't on drugs when you wrote this and you are satisfied with your thread-start.. you should go to BB.com. You'll fit right in (though the moderators would probably give some helpful advice).

:jaw:

:wtf:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Uh I think you should either:

a. go back to elementary school
b. take some typing lessons
c. all of the above

Dude you got some serious issues that you should be taking care of instead of asking about supplement usage...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
My brain hurts... :sick:

I'd be willing to bet you might get better answers if, oh I don't know, you decided to be coherent. Jesus, you're on a forum not AIM, type in the complete words and sentences. Either you're on drugs or retarded...I'm not sure which. But please put down Phera Plex and learn to speak ENGLISH! :frustrate

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Manny Ramirez said the following comments regarding your post: "Wha? Huh? Manny not undertstand. Eben Manny know that not English."

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: my favorite line was I am going to skip post cycle therapy and go into ergomax/sudrol as I dot wnt to ave tshed m lips and liver f ust 2-3 poun M

Good ole' Lips and Liver!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
:icon_lol: my favorite line was I am going to skip post cycle therapy and go into ergomax/sudrol as I dot wnt to ave tshed m lips and liver f ust 2-3 poun M

Good ole' Lips and Liver!
Just make sure you don't ask for a Sudrol source.

fabulousfine

Awards
I guess he forgot to hit spell check. I gave up after the second line. Gee! lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle was 30mor 3 weeks (cut the cle short to changesces). Firsfew days were0mg. I am 6'0 pounds 11%at
I crked my first bottle of pheraplex a few eeks ao. I was really looking forward to something stronger than ergomax and perhaps superdol which I had great anabolic results from both. would soon find t pheraplex was victim of overhype from Bcom ewbs ho never lifed in teir lie ad didedto "jce t up"when thy picd up trfist weht
Several day into the ycle got the usa displad ll charateritics of a sterowith a very sort half-life. Ergomax proved to me be more anabolic than phera plex. On paper yu could ueherwise, felt like I waon when I was using ergomax.hera plex never got me there.
I am going to skip post cycle therapy and go into ergomax/sudrol as I dot wnt to ave tshed m lips and liver f ust 2-3 poun M. I kw there oer bros ot there with the real word on raplexthey just dont
Anyne ave link to a lo that ran 4g to 0mg? I mig just g balls to the wall with the phera ratherhan switc to somthing ele.
This is my best translation to English:

Cycle was 30mg for 3 weeks (cut the clen? due to changes). First few days were at 20mg. I am 6'0", something lbs, at 11%.
I cracked my first bottle of pheraplex a few weeks ago. I was really looking forward to something stronger than Ergomax and perhaps Superdol which I had great anabolic results from both. I would soon find out that Pheraplex was a victim of overhype from BB.com newbs who have never lifted in their life and decided to "juice it up" when they picked up their first weight (this last sentence is probably the one I am most proud of. The picked up their first weight thing was hard)

Several days into the cycle I got the usually displayed characteristics of a steroid with a very short half-life. Ergomax proved to be more anabolic than Phera Plex. On paper you could argue otherwise. Yet, I felt like I was on when I was using Ergomax. Phera Plex never got me there.
I am going to skip post cycle therapy and go into an Ergomax/Superdrol cycle as I don't want to have trashed my lipids and liver for just 2-3 pounds (I would also like to note, this sentence was EXTREMELY hard to translate. Took me probably 3 minutes on the lipids and liver thing). I know there are bros out there with the real word experience on Pheraplex they just dont? (Did not want to take poetic license here)
Anyone have a link to a log that ran 4omg? I might just go balls to the wall with the Phera rather than switch to something else.

Pheww. That, I must say, was extremely difficult converting your tongues over to English. With that being said, I think you should stop all Anabolics for the indefinite future and re-examine everything you know about diet and training. Anabolics are not a crutch.

On the note of your grammar, please, please re-examine that as well or you will never have a question answered on any forum.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Damn Mullet...you are a crack code master! Are you in military intel? lol...great translation and I think you got it on the money.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Ok...someone archive this.
The suspense with what was typed and the excitement of a hero figuring it out was better than some movies I've seen.

...Hey...leave me alone...I'm sleepy. :)