JW + Chaos + Excell Log

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Will do a log of title products if there is interest.

Week 1 or part-therof will consist of 2 pills JW to get a grasp of how it affects me at which point I will increase the dosage to the recommended 3 caps. Chaos will be dosed consistantly as per recommendation on bottle. I will take Excell 4 x a day during workout days. 1 serving 15 mins preworkout, 3 during. I may also add 1-2 servings during squash/tennis.
Log will continue until JW is gone.

cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Height = 6'1
Weight = 185.5
BF % = 10%
Waist = 32"

Initial comments :

Chaos = Best tasting supplement ever. Tastes like lemonade/ice tea... the good kind as in loaded with sugar and flavor. If CROWLER made only the flavoring I would buy boatloads. Pumps were great and focus were great as well.

JW = Nothing to report yet.

EXCELL = Mango flavor is decent. Not as phenomenal as the Chaos but tasty. Mixes easily/clear with no residue.

cc

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed. I'll be utilizing Jungle Warfare as well in the upcoming weeks/months, and have some Chaos on order for preworkout usage. What are your goals for the cycle? Training style? Caloric intake?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I'll be utilizing Jungle Warfare as well in the upcoming weeks/months, and have some Chaos on order for preworkout usage. What are your goals for the cycle? Training style? Caloric intake?
Thanks for the interest. I would like to add a few pounds and at the very least keep bodyfat the same. I train 4x a week using a Back/Traps, Chest/Shoulders, Legs, Arms split. I don't use any particular style, go by feel mostly. Usually 4 exercises with 3 - 4 sets per large body part. I like to work my way up to low reps (in the 4 range) and then finish up with a final blowout set with lighter poundage and 8 - 10 reps). I have cut down my AM cardio to 1 or 2 sessions a week. I play tennis / squash 4 times a week on average. My caloric intake is 2500 calories 40:40:20 split. My diet is pretty dialed in and described in another thread. I intend to bump calories to around 2700 - 2800 depending on how the JW is affecting me. I do not want to go above 10% BF as I just spent the last 6 weeks cutting.
Hopefully I answered your questions, feel free to ask at will.
cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Dose : 2 caps JW, 2 scoops Chaos, 4 x EXCELL.

Great workout today. Despite having only an hour rest between tennis and my chest workout I felt very strong and refreshed. Some nice strength increases and felt like I could workout forever. I am attributing this to the Chaos which also gave me a nice pump in concert with EXCELL.

cc

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested sir

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Dose : 2 JW, 4x Excell, 0 Chaos

Off day. Nothing to report.
cc

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my chaos arrives I have a slightly different dosing schedule in mind for myself. I ordered both the caffeinated and non-caffeinated versions. On lifting days, I'll be taking a full serving of the caffeinated version, and on off-days I'll be taking a half serving of the non-caffeinated version.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I might start taking a half serving on off days as well. Keep my body primed with creatine -- I just like the taste so much I'm having a hard time resisting!
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great read!

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest. I would like to add a few pounds and at the very least keep bodyfat the same. I train 4x a week using a Back/Traps, Chest/Shoulders, Legs, Arms split. I don't use any particular style, go by feel mostly. Usually 4 exercises with 3 - 4 sets per large body part. I like to work my way up to low reps (in the 4 range) and then finish up with a final blowout set with lighter poundage and 8 - 10 reps). I have cut down my AM cardio to 1 or 2 sessions a week. I play tennis / squash 4 times a week on average. My caloric intake is 2500 calories 40:40:20 split. My diet is pretty dialed in and described in another thread. I intend to bump calories to around 2700 - 2800 depending on how the JW is affecting me. I do not want to go above 10% BF as I just spent the last 6 weeks cutting.
Hopefully I answered your questions, feel free to ask at will.
cc

Those cals are not near enough for your size while taking JW, I eat those cals on training days and I weigh 139. To maximize your muscle gains you are going to have to eat at least 3400 cals, minimum. You can control fat gain easily by having your diet lower in fat, mine is 17-20 %. You are also very active so I see no reason to worry about fat gain, JW has a special effect on you at about 3 weeks, you will actually look alot leaner even while weighing more.

Also be prepared for massive killer probably painful pumps if you are using Chaos and JW, JW alone once in your system gives huge pumps, Chaos, although I have not tried it ( thanks lmd, NOT ) is said to give very powerful pumps, so putting the two together is going to be like a volcano!!!!! Ill gotta see this! :D

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments , FF. This is the same diet I have been eating for the past 6 - 8 weeks and I have succeeded in losing BF and also gaining some strength.

Meal 1 : Oats (1/2 cup), whey shake, 1 cup 0% milk

Meal 2 : Can o' tuna, 2 slices whole wheat bread

Meal 3 : 2 slices bread, 2 tbls natty PB

Meal 4 (preworkout) : 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup oats

Meal 5 (postworkout) : whey shake x2, 1 cup 0% milk

Meal 6 : Chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 2 eggs

Totals 2457 57 226 249 (F:C:p) roughly, 22:35:43

I am considering adding another meal to the mix, but with a meal every 3 hours, it's going to be at night close to my big meal of the day (Meal 6). I am concerned with fat gain as I have worked hard to get below/at 10% and I don't want to be much higher.
I am looking forward to insane pumps, my forearms are already feeling very tight after a workout from the Chaos.

cc

Those cals are not near enough for your size while taking JW, I eat those cals on training days and I weigh 139. To maximize your muscle gains you are going to have to eat at least 3400 cals, minimum. You can control fat gain easily by having your diet lower in fat, mine is 17-20 %. You are also very active so I see no reason to worry about fat gain, JW has a special effect on you at about 3 weeks, you will actually look alot leaner even while weighing more.

Also be prepared for massive killer probably painful pumps if you are using Chaos and JW, JW alone once in your system gives huge pumps, Chaos, although I have not tried it ( thanks lmd, NOT ) is said to give very powerful pumps, so putting the two together is going to be like a volcano!!!!! Ill gotta see this! :D

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
FnF is right you need to increase your cals for your size - add 1tbsp of flax a day and 2 whole eggs for your fat, maybe an extra scoop of PB every other day - but get most of the extra 1000 cals I think you need from protein and carbs - change your 1/2 cups to 1 cup - even your cottage cheese. Eating as clean as you are you'll have little to no fat gain but that is really far to low for your size - the extra tennis drink a gatorade and/or have a post workout shake +oats.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Thanks for the advice everyone. I will add another meal in there somewhere. I don't want to tweak the diet too much, as I have lost BF and gained strength with this diet.

Did not do legs today as planned, will push that to Saturday. Instead, played a 2 hour marathon tennis match.

Dose : 2 JW, 1/2 Chaos, 4x Excell.

Mixed some Excell with the Chaos today, taste was incredible. Arms tomorrow, looking forward to some delicious pumps.

cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Question for FnF : is it really going to take 3 weeks to be 'built up' in my system?

cc

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Question for FnF : is it really going to take 3 weeks to be 'built up' in my system?

cc

Thats when you will see some really cool effects! You will wake up one day and say WTF!!!!!! You will look lean and very muscular and have a lot of strength gains by this time. Other effects happen before this time, but week 3 is everyones favorite, it just gets even better after that.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats when you will see some really cool effects! You will wake up one day and say WTF!!!!!! You will look lean and very muscular and have a lot of strength gains by this time. Other effects happen before this time, but week 3 is everyones favorite, it just gets even better after that.
What would you recommend for a minimum cycle length? Currently I plan to run one month JW solo, and then throw in Restore in the second month.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would you recommend for a minimum cycle length? Currently I plan to run one month JW solo, and then throw in Restore in the second month.

First read this info below: You may not need Restore, I think everyone is chosing to use JW for at least 8 weeks because by week 3 & 4 the gains are so good they dont want to stop, lol.

JW has three main components,

Test Booster
Mild Anti-Estrogen Component,
and the real kicker....an Androgen Receptor Agonist

It's real goal is lean, dry mass gains... boosting test production and making the most from your natural testosterone while also drying you out with a mild estrogen control while still keeping estrogen in a range that allows for growth.

Restore is more geared at control of Estrogen, Prolactin, and Cortisol... all these can be issues you need to deal with for many reasons..... either as part of a PCT program, or because you naturally have higher levels of estrogen or lower test/estrogen ratio than is optimal for the body and performance you want.

Restore boosts test and controls estrogen through different methods than used in JW... the combined effect of both products together is more estrogen control and more test elevation.

I would say the key to deciding whether to include Restore as part of the two or three part stack would be your personal situation with regard to prolactin and estrogen.. water and bodyfat levels.. age and natural test levels, and goal of your cycle.

If you're young, have high test levels, no androgen use and no estrogen or prolactin related side effects.. then JW by itself, or with the third product ( coming soon ) in the stack may be best. If you are a bit older and don't have quite the natural test/estrogen ratio you used to, or if you need the anti-estrogen and prolactin effects during or post androgen cycle, or if you have natural issues with prolactin and estrogen that need to be addressed... then Restore may be the perfect addition to your stack.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Dose : 2 JW, 1 Chaos, 4x Excell.

Arm day today. Pump was absolutely ridiculous. Arms exploded; so swollen cant even wipe my own ass. Small increase in strength, nothing unusual. I cannot predict how ridiculous the pumps are going to be once I up the dose of JW and it really starts to do what it claims.

Can't wait. Makeup leg day tomorrow.
cc

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First read this info below: You may not need Restore, I think everyone is chosing to use JW for at least 8 weeks because by week 3 & 4 the gains are so good they dont want to stop, lol.

JW has three main components,

Test Booster
Mild Anti-Estrogen Component,
and the real kicker....an Androgen Receptor Agonist

It's real goal is lean, dry mass gains... boosting test production and making the most from your natural testosterone while also drying you out with a mild estrogen control while still keeping estrogen in a range that allows for growth.

Restore is more geared at control of Estrogen, Prolactin, and Cortisol... all these can be issues you need to deal with for many reasons..... either as part of a post cycle therapy program, or because you naturally have higher levels of estrogen or lower test/estrogen ratio than is optimal for the body and performance you want.

Restore boosts test and controls estrogen through different methods than used in JW... the combined effect of both products together is more estrogen control and more test elevation.

I would say the key to deciding whether to include Restore as part of the two or three part stack would be your personal situation with regard to prolactin and estrogen.. water and bodyfat levels.. age and natural test levels, and goal of your cycle.

If you're young, have high test levels, no androgen use and no estrogen or prolactin related side effects.. then JW by itself, or with the third product ( coming soon ) in the stack may be best. If you are a bit older and don't have quite the natural test/estrogen ratio you used to, or if you need the anti-estrogen and prolactin effects during or post androgen cycle, or if you have natural issues with prolactin and estrogen that need to be addressed... then Restore may be the perfect addition to your stack.

Restore does sound like a very worthwhile product for myself. I've utilized activate in the past, but a low dose of Rebound Rxt wasn't enough to keep estrogen sides at bay, and I had to take 2 capsules a day. I have pre-existing gyno, so keeping that at bay is a major concern. I have also dealt with prolactin issues previously, and take a low dose of cabergoline a few times a week. The fact that I work a rotating shift and cortisol values are likely out of whack is yet another reason that Restore gets my attention. Damn, I think I've almost talked myself into running it both months I run the JW!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Dose : JW x2, Chaos x1 , Excell x 1.

Great leg workout today, really feeling focused and energized at the gym. Also played 3 hours of tennis. I ****ing suck at tennis, I need to stop working out because everytime I hit the ball it goes fifty-five miles out of the godamn court.

Upping the dose of JW to 3 pills tomorrow.

cc

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 6

Dose : JW x2, Chaos x1 , Excell x 1.

Great leg workout today, really feeling focused and energized at the gym. Also played 3 hours of tennis. I ****ing suck at tennis, I need to stop working out because everytime I hit the ball it goes fifty-five miles out of the godamn court.

Upping the dose of JW to 3 pills tomorrow.

cc

LOL, Ummmmm dont hit the ball so hard maybe? :D You should see some more very nice effects in the next 7 days ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ahhh it is called top spin, keeps the ball going FAST but stays in the court.

BTW Hi FnF :)

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Off Day. Pretty much just vegged out.

Dose : 3 x JW , 1 x Chaos, 4x Excell.

First dose at 3 JW.

cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Dose : JW x 3, Chaos (2 scoops), 4x Excell.

This combo is ridiculous. Back day today and busted some PR's like nuttin. Pump was insane, managed to get 450 x 6 out on deadlifts. This is only the start of week 2 if this keeps up ill be crushing 5 bills by the end. Not too shabby for a measly 185lbs .
So far no negative sides at all. Meh, maybe my eblows feel a little creekier than usual.
Great strength increases, unbeatable endurance, and incredible focus. This stack is actually looking to live up to the hype.

cc

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 8

Dose : JW x 3, Chaos (2 scoops), 4x Excell.

This combo is ridiculous. Back day today and busted some PR's like nuttin. Pump was insane, managed to get 450 x 6 out on deadlifts. This is only the start of week 2 if this keeps up ill be crushing 5 bills by the end. Not too shabby for a measly 185lbs .
So far no negative sides at all. Meh, maybe my eblows feel a little creekier than usual.
Great strength increases, unbeatable endurance, and incredible focus. This stack is actually looking to live up to the hype.

cc

You aint seen nuttin yet honey!!!! LOL just wait, it gets a WHOLE LOT better :)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for not updating. I took the week off of working out, had to move and also my body just needed a rest.
Kept up with the dosing, and although I don't like that I took a week off in the middle of a 'cycle', but I felt very good in the gym today. I have upped the dose to 4 for this last week as I have exactly enough for 7 days 4x a day of JW.

Dose : Excell x 5, Chaos x1, JW x 4.

Great workout today, had to force myself to stop training because I had so much energy.

cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyy CC I thought you fell off the face of the earth :)

GREAT to see you are back on track. When you are just about done I would love to see what you feel if you were to drop one of those sups for a week. Might be interesting to see the results.

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How dare you keep me waiting in this heat, my feet are sore, my back hurts, I have sunburn.......geez!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont leave us again like that, or at least provide me with a lawn chair for gods sake! :D

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyy CC I thought you fell off the face of the earth :)

GREAT to see you are back on track. When you are just about done I would love to see what you feel if you were to drop one of those sups for a week. Might be interesting to see the results.

CROWLER
If I have any Chaos left at the end of the week, I will continue it until completion. I did, however, stagger the start of Chaos and Excell before JW so that I could tell how each product affects me and also to differentiate between the effects.

cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
So I know this is a long time coming, but I have since finished all of the products.
I really like this cycle and would definitely do it again. I was surprised that I didn't gain any weight at all despite drastically upping cals and that my BF stayed about the same. However, I feel denser and have had some great strength increases that has stayed with me for the past 2 months since the end of this cycle.
Thanks for watching.
cc