JW + Chaos + Excell Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Re: Day 8

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    Dose : JW x 3, Chaos (2 scoops), 4x Excell.

This combo is ridiculous. Back day today and busted some PR's like nuttin. Pump was insane, managed to get 450 x 6 out on deadlifts. This is only the start of week 2 if this keeps up ill be crushing 5 bills by the end. Not too shabby for a measly 185lbs .
    So far no negative sides at all. Meh, maybe my eblows feel a little creekier than usual.
    Great strength increases, unbeatable endurance, and incredible focus. This stack is actually looking to live up to the hype.

cc

You aint seen nuttin yet honey!!!! LOL just wait, it gets a WHOLE LOT better

2. My apologies for not updating. I took the week off of working out, had to move and also my body just needed a rest.
    Kept up with the dosing, and although I don't like that I took a week off in the middle of a 'cycle', but I felt very good in the gym today. I have upped the dose to 4 for this last week as I have exactly enough for 7 days 4x a day of JW.

Dose : Excell x 5, Chaos x1, JW x 4.

Great workout today, had to force myself to stop training because I had so much energy.

cc
    •   

3. Heyyyyyyyyyy CC I thought you fell off the face of the earth

GREAT to see you are back on track. When you are just about done I would love to see what you feel if you were to drop one of those sups for a week. Might be interesting to see the results.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

4. How dare you keep me waiting in this heat, my feet are sore, my back hurts, I have sunburn.......geez!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Dont leave us again like that, or at least provide me with a lawn chair for gods sake!

5. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Heyyyyyyyyyy CC I thought you fell off the face of the earth

GREAT to see you are back on track. When you are just about done I would love to see what you feel if you were to drop one of those sups for a week. Might be interesting to see the results.

CROWLER
    If I have any Chaos left at the end of the week, I will continue it until completion. I did, however, stagger the start of Chaos and Excell before JW so that I could tell how each product affects me and also to differentiate between the effects.

cc
    •   

6. So I know this is a long time coming, but I have since finished all of the products.
    I really like this cycle and would definitely do it again. I was surprised that I didn't gain any weight at all despite drastically upping cals and that my BF stayed about the same. However, I feel denser and have had some great strength increases that has stayed with me for the past 2 months since the end of this cycle.
    Thanks for watching.
    cc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JW//Chaos Stack Review...
    By Trench in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 05:18 PM
  2. ****EXCELL LOG ****Pfunk47
    By Pfunk47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 10:22 PM