hyper shock........ or hyper sh-ts

nickjr000

Awards
Started taking myogenix hyper shock 3 days ago. I felt great at the gym. Great pumps , i think i even looked a bit bigger. But I **** my brains all night. Really can't deal with it. Anyone else have any problems? Thanks 4 the help

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what this stuff is, I'm guessing a No-explode like drink:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 SCOOP (19.5G)
Servings Per Container 780 Powder

Amount Per
Serving

% Daily
Value
Calories 50

N/A*
Total Fat 0

N/A*
Total Carbohydrate 13 Gm

N/A* Fiber

N/A*

Sugars 6 Gm

N/A*
Protein

N/A*
Vitamin C

500 Mg

833%
Vitamin B6

25 Mg

2000%
Folate

400 Mcg

100%
Vitamin B12

75 Mcg

1252%
Calcium

78 Mg

8%
Phosphorus

100 Mg

10%
Magnesium

200 Mg

50%
* Daily value not established

Directions:
Mix 1 to 2 scoops in 8-12oz of water, 30 minutes prior to exercising. For total body transformation, stack HyperShockTM (pre-workout) with AfterShockTM (post-workout) and Myo Lean EvolutionTM (bedtime).

Other Ingredients:
Fructose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Garmine, Sucralose, Acesulfame K.
Sorry for the lack of format. If it's giving you the squirts I would recommend you stop taking it. Look into CHAOS by AI

nickjr000

Awards
Thats the stuff. I tried no explode and didn't feel anything? This sucks. U find something that works and u can't stay out of the bathroom long enough to use it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is plenty of stuff around. Try CHAOS like I originally recommended.

nickjr000

Awards
who makes that, and what exactly is it.... a no product?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ummm...all i ever take is hyper shock and def. have never had that side effect. Unless you are just experiencing a stimulant like effect...which even coffee will do to you...dont know but i love hyper shock.

Pimp C

Awards
i haven't had problems with the hypershock at all. I've sold tons of it a my work and no complaints. the only one that gives me the sh*ts is the new ultimate orange.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thats the stuff. I tried no explode and didn't feel anything? This sucks. U find something that works and u can't stay out of the bathroom long enough to use it.
You might try taking a smaller dose (say 1/4 normal) and see if you have problems.

nickjr000

Awards
thought of that. but will i even notice any good effects this way? Guess i'll try

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing like a good assplosion!
Here's a link to Chaos, which is made by one of our kick ass board sponsors (Anabolic Innovations). Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Chaos

Chaos is a preworkout powder that will rival all others for the throne of extreme workout, incredible pumps, and outstanding mental focus.

We set out to put together a formula that creates a monster in the gym. It contains an effective mixture of various ingredients to take your workout to the next level. We will offer both a caffeinated version for you lifters looking for an added stimulant benefits as well as a non-caffeinated version for

those of you who aren't too keen on caffeine.

Flavoring is Lemon Tea Flavor

Used on Workout Days 30 servings so approximately 6 -10 week supply depending upon how often you workout.

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

nickjr000

Awards
just called in 4 some chaos. thanks for the help.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:thumbsup: AI has some pretty solid products at great prices. Let us know how it works out for you. I have had some similar experiences to yours with pre-w/o stuff :dump: I'd like to know how it works for you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I'd appreciate that. Try it a couple of times and let us know if it irritates your "stomach." I hope it works out for you.

nickjr000

Awards
chaos seems good. on day three and no probs. Seems like a good product. Thanks for the help.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chaos seems good. on day three and no probs. Seems like a good product. Thanks for the help.
Thanks,I just wanted to know that I could do squats with no worries!