Update on Double-Dosed NHA
- 08-14-2006, 04:14 AM
- 08-14-2006, 04:20 AM
Those are some amazing results bro, good job. ActivaTE is great (didn't mean to rhyme) but 25lbs on bench 1RM is alot of azz busting too.
On the dosage, had you ran the NHA stack at suggested dosages before?
- 08-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Yo mullet, good to see Aesop in your sig. He's the sh*t.
Yeah, three months ago I ran it at 4 caps/day (with anagen, how much that contributed I question more and more in retrospect) and had similar recomposition effects, but I was training strictly for size (HST) so can't say much about strength gains on the normal dosage.
True, I am pushing myself like all hell because I knew my overtraining ceiling is way higher than normal. One of my typical chest and shoulder days has been:
1. Hang Snatch 5x3 ; rest 90s
2. Push Press 5x3 ; rest 90s
3. Smith Military-Press Throw 5x3 ; rest 90s
4. Flat Bench work up to max; 4x5 ; rest 60s
5. Smith Bench Throw 5x3 ; rest 90s
to get a picture of how I'm training. Lots of power and ballistic movements, low rep ranges, and movements that will benefit my shotput explosion.
08-14-2006, 01:50 PM
That's cool, the more and more feedback I hear about ActivaTE the more it looks like a very, very promising product. I think I may have to try it out.Originally Posted by xcendo
08-17-2006, 03:28 AM
Deadlift 1RM up 50 lbs (!!!)
Squat 1RM up 30 lbs
Power Clean 1RM up 25 lbs
And I keep losing weight (-5 lbs from Day 1) for some reason.
Hitting PR's on deadlift, squat, leg press, and power clean today was INCREDIBLE. I can't say enough good about this product and this way of dosing it...
Similar Forum Threads
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 90Last Post: 09-23-2004, 08:51 PM
- By Buffster in forum PicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2004, 06:47 PM
- By powerlifter6920 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2004, 10:43 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 57Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:28 PM
- By Dio in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:14 PM