No Shotgun review - AnabolicMinds.com

No Shotgun review

1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No Shotgun review

Ok guys i got this in and have been waiting to use it and i figured id try it today. Im cutting with my meals a lot like Beasts for his contest prep which can be found in the book GAMEOVER or in his prep thread.

Upon opening it i was like this doesnt smell to bad, and then i got another whiff, horrible! But hey im not taking it for the smell. So i go and mix it with about 12 oz of water, and it mixed very well but it was waayy to watery. Taste was HORRIBLE, just downright nasty, red powder that tasted like sour apple, GROSSSSSSSS..But i chugged it down as im wanting the effects not the taste to be good.

The energy effect is great and im going to go workout right now, also it has settled on my stomach fine.

Ill report when i get back how my workout went!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Registered User

This is one i've been waiting to try! But i think i'd use some capped L-norvaline along with it, they dropped that from the formula for some reason.
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok just got back from my workout! Did shoulders and then added in bis n tris which i usualy never do on the same day but i was full of energy. Also chaps i checked the label and mine has L-Norvaline in it.

The pumps were great and my stamina was awesome as well. Now id usualy say this was probly placebo but i dont even get this way on cycle. I was also sweating a good bit too which of course is great on my cut!

So far im impressed. If you guys want ill keep updating about my workouts.
    •   

4. Registered User

I'd be interested in seeing how a longer usage would turn out. Whether the energy levels stay or diminish with continues use. Please keep us updated.
  5. Registered User

NICE! I hope they keep l-norvaline in it.
  6. Board Supporter

Interseted to see if this lives up to the hype, after all they are offering a free t-shirt and dvd just to look at their product.....
  7. sly
    Board Supporter

Watch your servings per container guys. I only got 18 servings not 30. Vpx has not responded to my e-mail on this. All I was looking for was an acknowledgement. I will go back to No-Explode even though I think NO-SHOTGUN is better. I am a huge believer in customer service.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    I'd be interested in seeing how a longer usage would turn out. Whether the energy levels stay or diminish with continues use. Please keep us updated.
    It's been brought to my attention by one user on another board that it's effects were diminished in 4 days.

Didn't get any details other than that but damn...
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I will let yall know how this goes as far as servings and effects. I havnt taken it for 2 days as i didnt workout those 2 days and didnt know where to fit it into my diet since im on a weird diet but ive got that covered and figured out now. I will be taking it tomorrow before i workout and will let you guys know how it feels when i workout tomorrow.
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sly
    Watch your servings per container guys. I only got 18 servings not 30. Vpx has not responded to my e-mail on this. All I was looking for was an acknowledgement. I will go back to No-Explode even though I think NO-SHOTGUN is better. I am a huge believer in customer service.

NO-Xplode? Man you should try Shock Therapy: Its cheap and as good as the NOXplode. Just my .02
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Alright i just downed my 2nd dose, my first dose was 2 days ago. Ill be hitting the gym in about 20 mins. I took it about 5 mins ago. Ill report back with how i felt during it and if i felt the same as i did when i first used it!
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    NO-Xplode? Man you should try Shock Therapy: Its cheap and as good as the NOXplode. Just my .02
    I've heard some pretty good things about Shock Therapy. I've been interested in trying a sample of it. Good to see yet another person speaking good of it..
  13. sly
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I shall try the Shock Therapy. Thank You for your input.
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys well i just got back from my workout. The workout went great, great pump , awesome endurance and the strength was great too. Loving the product so far and it doesnt bother my workouts, sits great on my stomach!
  15. New Member

noshotgun's alright but it needs more stimulants and the taste is barely tolerable. I think it's green apple, cinnamon, and butthole flavored.
  16. Advanced Member

I got mine with a 63cc scoop and it is supposed to be a 39cc scoop. Keep that in mind. Great product though
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C
    noshotgun's alright but it needs more stimulants and the taste is barely tolerable. I think it's green apple, cinnamon, and butthole flavored.
    Hope that butthole you tried out was on a hot chick...lol.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

mmmmm butthole flavor
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

no shotgun is fire, its got some protein unlike allll the others, and gives me a pump better than jack3d, no explode has too many fillers and is a waste of money.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [Review] NO Shotgun V3
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. Vpx No-Shotgun only 18 servings?
    By sly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. Renegade's VPX NO SHOTGUN Review
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs