Jungle Warfare Review

rkieltyk

Awards
i had a log over at bb.com and this is basically my final review of the product....

Day 1 of 1st bottle ---> Today

Incline Bench (stopped doing this in 2nd bottle)
160x5 ---> 170x6

EZ Bar Curls
75x6 ---> 80x6

Preacher Curls
40x6 (with god knows what form) ---> 40x7 (with good form)

Dips
12-15 with bodyweight (not sure the exact number ---> bw + 40x8

ATG Squats
??225x8?? ---> 285x2 (the question marks indicate that i didnt use to go full ATG more like just at parallel, so its more of a GUESS to how much i couldve done with good form)

Deads
315x5 (decent form) ---> 345x4

^^^^those were the exercises that were mostly constant throughout the 2 bottles

Day 1 of 2nd bottle ---> Today

Deads
320x4 ---> 345x4

EZ Curls
75x7 ---> 80x6

Squats
255x4 ---> 285x2

BB Rows
155x7 ---> 175x4 or 170x5 take your pick

Incline DB Shrug
70x15 ---> 85x15

DB Bench
80x6 ---> 80x6 my bench always sucks, i hate my life

CG Bench
125x10 ---> 145x8

Dips
bw +20x10 ---> bw + 40x8

-------------------------------------------------------------

Measurements (cue the horror music)

(all measurements are from day 1 of the 2 bottles to now, and all measurements are flexed except waist, weight and body fat)

Body Fat %
Before: ~19-20%
After: ~17-18% (im gettin there....)
^^^^this is measured just at the abdominal area, i feel i have tightened up other places more so than here

Weight
Before: 212.5
After: 216 (at the time of my best gains) 213.5 (as of now, slightly diminished strength)

Right Arm
Before: just under 15"
After: just at 15"

Left Arm
Before: 14.75"
After: a little over 15" (the hell...)

(now i know what yall are thinking, "damn hes got some short arms!" but i assure you this is measured around the bicep and tricep area)

Right Forearm
Before: 12"
After: 12"

Left Forearm
before: just under 12"
after: 12"

Waist
before: 38"
after: i honestly dont remember where exactly i measured this at so any measurement could be misleading, although i feel it has shrunk (shrank?)

Right Calf
before: 16.5"
after: 16.8"

Left Calf
before: 16.5"
after: 16.8"

Right Thigh
before: 24.5"
after: ?? again my fault on not remembering where i measured, if its where i think i measured its like 23"

Left thigh: ^^^see above

id like to remind yall that i was going for recomposition so these measurements dont give much justice to what the product actually did. strength gains are where its at...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Final Review

Strength Gains [10/10]
I have ALWAYS had trouble gaining strength, as i hit puberty really early and havent grown in about 5 years. (im 18) I've seen my best strength gains on this product as opposed to all the others i used. The strength came in at about week 3 if i can remember, and i started really getting stronger once i upped the caps to 4x daily. All while being on maintainence calories...

Fat Loss [5/10]
I really dont think i lost much fat while on this product, there was some recomposition going on, but i feel that was mainly due to my diet being on target.

Mass [6/10]
I didnt really gain any mass (see measurements in post above), but that really wasnt my goal with this log. I feel if someone wanted to gain mass they definetly could gain it on this product with a good calories surplus, but again i wasnt really trying to add mass.

Pump [7/10]
I'll have to admit, i enjoy a good pump (maybe not as much as arnold, a la pumping iron) and did get some mild pumps while out of the gym while on this. sometimes in the gym i felt like the pumps were a little better with this product, as i recall one day super setting incline db curls and feeling amazing. This product im sure wasnt made for a pump, but it gave one anyway.

Price [10/10]
I got a really good deal on this product (39.00 per bottle) and felt it was money well spent. when you look at similiar stacks (which i have not tried) like the NHA stack or ph + pct and support supps (with the side effects possibly) i feel it was worth my money.

Side Effects [8/10]
I wouldve given this a 10/10 but... i had some problems (which could be individualized) that flared up. When i first started the 4x daily (not recommended on the bottle, but supposedly ALR says its ok if you have prior ph use, which i do not) i had heart palps the first day. I did have these a couple years ago so it could be related to that, they also only lasted for a couple hours and were gone by the next morning. There were also periods where i had trouble getting to sleep, again this could be an indivualized problem but something to look out for.

Overall [9/10]
I feel this is a great product for those looking to gain strength while on a cut, and POSSIBLY add mass while bulking. I feel i couldve made better gains if i was on a true bulk. I wouldve liked to have added more mass while on this product, but again i realize i was on maintainence calories and got some body recomposition which is good.

rkieltyk

Awards
well, i COULD be wrong.... but i peaked about 5 years ago. I was stronger than everyone else, dominated at sports, etc. I hit puberty when i was in 3rd grade. After about 7th or 8th grade i had an extremely difficult time gaining strength/mass. (still do) everyone started passing me up and i fell to back of the pack. this is when ive always had a surplus of calories, although i admit back then they werent the cleanest, it was still alot of calories. this still might not be reason enough to use it, or that i really need to justify my using it. im just giving a brief background to maybe give you some insight.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Just because you were stronger than anyone else at 13 doesn't mean your test peaked at that point, it just means they weren't as developed at that point as you were. Test production shouldn't lower until ~22-25 either.

By the sounds of it you are between a hard gainer/ectomorph and an endomorph. I think your bf% measurement is a little optimistic too, although I wouldn't be able to say for sure that's how it sounds.

rkieltyk

Awards
Just because you were stronger than anyone else at 13 doesn't mean your test peaked at that point, it just means they weren't as developed at that point as you were. Test production shouldn't lower until ~22-25 either.

By the sounds of it you are between a hard gainer/ectomorph and an endomorph. I think your bf% measurement is a little optimistic too, although I wouldn't be able to say for sure that's how it sounds.
thanks for the input on the bf. im not the best with handling my cheap calipers. ill have to get it test by a trainer or someone who can take like a 7 point test or something similiar to that. and you have me spot on as the hard gainer and endomorph. im gonna try to cut for awhile and hopefully get down to 10-12%(with a better person measuring than myself) before i start a real bulk and can hopefully put on some quality mass.

rkieltyk

Awards
also if there is anyone similiar to me in terms of bodytype (as mentioned in the previous two posts) that is reading this, could you please shoot me a PM or post up here any suggestions in terms of what you did to suceed in terms of bulking/cutting cycle. i appreciate any replies, thank you.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it and I forgot to say thanks for the review, real world feedback is always appreciated on here :)