Purple Wraath review (after 1 day!)

1. Registered User

Purple Wraath review (after 1 day!)

Okay so I took my fist serving of PW yesterday since I couldn't wait...

Mixability - The mix is really bad. Like jjohn said, it leaves a bunch of sediment on the bottom. Not very nice and waaay worse than Xtend. Excell had no sediment.

Taste - Taste was really bad. I mean, I've tasted a lot of stuff and this has got to be one of the worst. I know if it works it's worth taking the pain and just downing the stuff but damn, I know I cannot drink this ever again.

Performance - Not judgeable since I took 2 sips and 2 gulps then dumped the rest due to the taste...Btw, I used 2 scoops to 16 oz of water and the flavoring was really strong and not in a sweet overpowering way but in a rotten semi grape flavor. (Was that disgusting enough of a description for y'all?) I even tried to water it down more after I took 2 swigs of it but that didn't help and jsut added to amount I had to drink. I ended up dumping it.

Conclusion - Stick to Excell by Anabolic Innovations or Xtend by Scivation. I will be going with Excell...This review will definitely hurt my chances of getting rid of the PW but hey, I'm giving an honest review...

P.S. So I'm left with a new tub of Purple Wraath that has 2 scoops missing...what should I do with this? Hahaha I could put it in capsules and pop a few every 15 minutes....LOL!

Nah if anyone's interested in the PW PM me. Hope that's not against board rules...if so, mods please let me know and I will edit or please edit for me. Thanks!

2. Board Supporter

Yeah....CL as a supplement company....ummm....yeeaaaaah
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You can post it up in the trade forum. I did the same thing after buying ON's Rocky road whey.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review of the Purple Wraath Sample
    By kbp in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 04:43 AM
  2. Quick Purple Wraath review (got a free sample from NP)
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:09 PM
  3. Purple Wraath Review
    By propho in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 10:08 PM
  4. My Review of Purple Wraath
    By fireoverture in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM
  5. OneBetter's Purple Wraath Review: New and Old Flavoring