Hyperdrol log

HondaR95

Awards
I've recently decided to start my own hyperdrol log.. mainly to help me keep track of what I'm doing and to actually see if this stuff works. I am interested in its ability to generate lean mass while lowering body fat. I plan on starting it tomorrow. I'll post after my work out

HondaR95

Awards
oh and I also want to start up a discussion about short (2 week) cycles of PP and SD. I'm seeing on the boards that alot of people are starting to do this now to minimize sides...

any thoughts?

HondaR95

Awards
Alright well today is day 1. I plan on taking 3 caps a day for 2 weeks then uping it to 4 or 5 for anohter two weeks. I'm trying to lean out a little so i went out and bought some hydroxycut hardcore and some glutamine powder, and some BCAA's. I'm eating around my BMR aroudn 2600 Cals, most of the time deficit unless i feel like i need to eat a little more that day. i eat very clean high protien, mid carbs (mainly slow digesting carbs unless its before a work out) and some fats. Today i am working chest, shoulders and triceps. I'm anticipating a good work out from the placebo effect. I took one cap this morning and felt pumped since. I'll post after my work out tonight

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about some stats, workout, supplement history ?????

HondaR95

Awards
My bad.. forgot to ad them in the first post..

6'0 ~175 lbs
~10 or 8% bf
supplement history: I've taken the basics and have cycled m-1p, m1a, and MM. I have done alot of reseach on anabolics recently and know alot.

Today i had an awesome work out, i think its the first time I've been sore since i started lifting 5 years ago. No sides to report except for alot of sweating.. i've read it in the few hyperdrol logs out there. Will post again tomorrow.

HondaR95

Awards
The past two work outs have been phenominal. Thursday was chest shoulders and triceps, and yesturday was legs and biceps. Each work out had an amazing pump and i sweat my ass off. No sides to report as of right now. I'll repost after I'm done with my back work out today

HondaR95

Awards
Today was an off day.. But Saturday was my back day. Good strength and pump overall. I went out and decided to try the new NO shotgun by VPX. I'm contemplating whether or not to bump the daily dosage up to four caps with the hyperdrol. I was reading a other couple of logs and people have been seeing good results with it. I've noticed that my muslces feel pumped all day and feel alot fuller.

HondaR95

Awards
Today was the first day that i upped the dosage , 2, 1,1. Today i worked chest tri' and shoulders. One of the best pumps i've gotten off hyperdrol yet. Strength was very good especially on the drop sets on incline bench and decline bench. I've recently added HIIT cardio after my work out for 20 min and burned 400+ cals. Today was a good day. Still no sides to report. Seeming to lean out alot, but could be based on my diet and water intake.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
oh and I also want to start up a discussion about short (2 week) cycles of PP and superdrol. I'm seeing on the boards that alot of people are starting to do this now to minimize sides...

any thoughts?
What type of post cycle therapy are they running ...wonder if about a week of clomid would suffice? Things that make you go Hmmmmm.....
I have about 2 weeks worth of emax...might have to try that once I figure what PCT to run ??