Jungle Warfare/N.O. Xplode

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Hey I am abut to start jungle warfare but I have a lot of products that I am taking now that I am not sure if it is safe to take with JW. My goal is to lose a lot BF but i also want to gain muscle and look more lean.

Currently taking:
N.O Xplode
Lipo 6
Nitro-X (similar to Nitrix)
ON 100% Whey Isolate Protein
IDS Multi-Pro Whey
SizeOn (Creatine)
BSN Cheaters
Cytosport Muscle Milk RTD

I want to use all of these but I have heard it is not safe to take creatine with pro-hormones, steroids, etc.

Should I not take any creatine while I am on JW?
I was also thinking about stacking JW with Axis-HT...please tell me what you think of this if it help get leaner by using this stack?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I want to use all of these but I have heard it is not safe to take creatine with pro-hormones, steroids, etc.

I have never heard such a thing..... source?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Haha thanks my goal is to get double Ds. haha j/k. But does SERm stand for?
So what your saying is i should not it with axis-ht right?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
I saw it on a forum about creatine not being safe to take with bulking supplements but that was a long time ago when I read that in someone's forum.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare is netiher a ph nor a steroid. It looks like you spend a lot of money on supplements. Post your stats and diet.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks my goal is to get double Ds. haha j/k. But does SERm stand for?
So what your saying is i should not it with axis-ht right?
You should do some more research. SERM is discussed ad nauseam through out the forum.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Well i think my diet is decent but if you guys have any ideas to makeit better or if i need change something let me know. I eat grilled chicken, tuna, salmon, sirloin steak, egg whites, ground beef ( i try to avoid hamburgers b/c of the grease) and skim milk.
My carbs are brown rice, salad (i use light balsamic vinaigrette for my dressing), baked potatoes, broccoli, asparagus.

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Body Fat%: 18%-20%

I work out at 6:30am-8:30am and then work out again 6:30-7:30. I take my creatine and my whey isolate protein (2 scoops) right after work out. I take my Nitro-X 30 minutes before I eat and I usually eat 10 egg whites before my morning work out then i wait a little bit (30 minutes before my workout) to take my N.O. Xplode and lipo 6. I Take lipo 6 30 minutes before lunch and my second workout. I take N.O. Xplode 30 minutes before my second workout. Then i eat my dinner and before I go to bed I drink on muscle milk and I drink some creatine (1 scoop).

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
My goal is to get a lower body fat while gaining muscle and obtaining a more lean look. If you have any suggestions please let me know and is it safe to take JW with all these products?

I have been looking for SERM all night and i could not find anything on it ronin so if you know a link where i could please let me know because I have had bad luck looking for it. I am not going to take the axis-ht with JW. I am just going to use JW alone with the other products that I have with me.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
A Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). This is the article I read about SERM.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Post a typical day's diet with a time breakdown of when you eat each meal, and post your macro totals for the day as well.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, post up your diet with all macro's and timing. Your current supplementation looks confusing to me. If your goal is to lose bodyfat and retain muscle, I'd take a look at that supp list. Stick with the basics,

Whey - Will assit in getting your protein levels.
Creatine - Will assist on your cut to keep up strength

I'd keep those (2), ditch the others, watch your diet, and let's see what your cardio schedule looks like. I'm not sure how you can gage what's working for you and what isn't with that list. JMO

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Typical day:

6:30 A.M.- I take my nitro-x(4). I also take Lipo 6 (2).

7:00 A.M.- I eat 10 egg whites.(Meal 1)

7:30 A.M.- I wait for my food to settle so I can take my N.O. Xplode.

8:00-10:00 A.M.- I go to work out and before i start workout I do 10 minutes of cardio on the bike. Then i w/o my lower body (monday, wednesday, friday). I w/o my upper body (tuesday and thursday). I do abs after I finish w/o. Then i go do another 10 minutes of cardio.
*After w/o i take my whey protein (52g of protein w/ 2 scoops) and i take my Sizeon (1 scoop). (Meal 2)

11:30 A.M.- I take my lipo 6 (2) and nitro-x (4) before i eat lunch.

11:45 A.M.- I take cheaters if i need it.*

Noon- I eat chicken with brown rice. (Meal 3)

4:00 P.M.- I take N.O. Xplode (2 scoops) with lipo 6 (2).

4:30-6:30 P.M.- I go w/o my lower body or upper body depending on what day it is. I just do the same w/o as before that i did in the morning. I do cardio 10 minutes before w/o. I do abs after doing my main w/o and after doing abs i do 10 minutes of cardio.
*After w/o i take my whey protein (52g of protein w/ 2 scoops) and i take my SizeOn (1 scoop). (Meal 4)

7:30 P.M.- I take my nitro-x (4).

8:00 P.M.- I eat dinner. I usually eat sirloin steak 8 oz. and i have a salad with that. I use balsamic vinaigrette for my dressing with my salad to get my fats.(Meal 5)

9:30 P.M- I take my muscle milk (32g of protein) and my SizeOn before i got to bed and i also take nitro-x (4). (Meal 6)
Then i go to bed and sleep and get ready for the next day.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Will some someone give me a list of the products that i should keep and take with JW or give me a list of the supplements i should not take with JW or both haha.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will some someone give me a list of the products that i should keep and take with JW or give me a list of the supplements i should not take with JW or both haha.

I especially like the N-gorge and Primed from ALRI. The N-gorge is CEE creatine with NO in it that you take twice daily (4caps) each time, yes capsules!!!! I love that part, and then before you workout you take your N-gorge with Primed for pre-workout energy, focus, NO included for Pump, these two work so well together and of course are fine to use with JW.

I guess it depends on your budget as to what choices you will make.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
N.O. Xplode and primed are basically the same you take them both before you work out. nitro-x is my NO i am taking right now and SizeOn is my creatine. I'm sure N-gorge and primed work well with each other but they are expensive and i want to use what i have now. It would be sweet if i could primed and n-gorge for free that would save me some money.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking:
N.O Xplode
Lipo 6
Nitro-X (similar to Nitrix)
ON 100% Whey Isolate Protein
IDS Multi-Pro Whey
SizeOn (Creatine)
BSN Cheaters
Cytosport Muscle Milk RTD
correct me if im wrong but thermogenics(in this case Lipo-6) constrict blood vessels so that the heart need to speed up alittle and by doing so incleases temperature?
and NO2 containing producsts (NOxplode and nitro-x) expand blood vessels to improve blood flow and delivery of nutrients?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
So fitnfirm do you think you can hook me up with some free products? Because that would be sweet if you could do that!!!

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
thermogenics raise internal body temperature and NO increases protein synthesis

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I saw it on a forum about creatine not being safe to take with bulking supplements but that was a long time ago when I read that in someone's forum.
Please go back to the forum and tell the person who posted that thread that creatine should not be smoked, cuz that's what he's doin with it if he's feeding u a line of sh*t like that.

One thing you want to do when obtaining information from a forum is.... RESEARCH.

From your post I gather that u want to lose a lot of body fat while still gaining a good amount of muscle.

Why don't you make things a little bit easier on yourself and divide your goals into a two part program? Focus on the fat loss first. Work on improving your eating and exercise (mainly cardio) habbits. You first have to reduce the fat in order to see the gains.

With fat loss being your first objective, it allows u to completely focus on the goal at hand, wich in turn will provide better results.

Once you've established a solid foundation, then you'll be ready to add REAL size to the equation.

Forget about what a SERM is cuz I can tell you one thing that it ain't for.... You!

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
lean muscle burns fat so by obtaining lean muscle i am burning fat so i dont think need to divide my program into separate parts.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
well let me tell you situation i am getting ready for 2 a days for football and i dont know if i should start JW this week or wait for next week to come around. So i will be getting plenty cardio and lifting in my w/o and this last three weeks. Do you think i should start JW this week the week before my practices or next week when my practices start?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well let me tell you situation i am getting ready for 2 a days for football and i dont know if i should start JW this week or wait for next week to come around. So i will be getting plenty cardio and lifting in my w/o and this last three weeks. Do you think i should start JW this week the week before my practices or next week when my practices start?

are you playing college ball? what state are you from? I love football!!!!!

AS far as testers go, we may be having some offerings soon, and I will keep you in mind.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Yeah I am playing football and i live in Oklahoma.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Yeah if you need a tester i would be glad to be on for ALRI. What supplements did you want me to test out?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so should i not use any fat burner with JW?

I am taking fat burners with JW to control fat gain on a bulk, so you can use them with great success.

As far as testing goes, when I get the word that we will be doing some I will contact you and see what you are doing at that time ok, Right now there is nothing in the works but I am working on that! LOL, Just became a rep yesterday.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Why didn't you use all 3 types of venoms in your stack?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
sorry i just read the beginning of your forum and it said hyperdrive and special tactics.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Well i have gave it some thought and i think i might change my diet to this:
MEAL
PRO
CARB
FAT
Meal 1
8oz Sirloin
69 protein
0 carb
18 fat
Steamed Asparagus
2 protein
4 carb
0 fat
1 tbsp Flax oil
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat
Meals 2
2 Scoops Whey
46 protein
6 carbs
4 fat
1 Tbsp MCT OIL
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 3
5oz Turkey
46 protein
0 carbs
5 fat
1 large salad
1 protein
10 carbs
0 fat
1tbsp Flax oil
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 4
2 Scoops Whey
46 protein
6 carbs
4 fat
1 Tbsp MCT OIL
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 5
5oz Chicken
32 protein
0 carbs
6 fat
Steamed Broccoli
2 protein
4 carbs
0 fat
1tbsp Flax oil
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 6
2 Scoops Whey
46 protein
6 carbs
4 fat
1 Tbsp MCT OIL
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Note:
1 Gallon Water
10g Glutamine 3xd
Animal Pak- PM w/ dinner
CLA 3g 2xd
I got this diet from ALRI.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Please let me know what you guys think about this diet if it is better or if my original diet was better?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
so fit did you notice the effects of the venom when you working out or did some of the other stuff you were taking cancel any of the effects of the venom out?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
I think i might do this venom tri-lean stack combined with primed, JW, and regeneration-x.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Well i have officially decided that i am doing venom tri lean system with regeneration-x and primed and ngorge stack with JW...hopefully i can lose alot of BF% with this stack and make gains with JW as long as i have a good diet. What do you guys think of this plan?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing the products for 8.5 weeks now, I have 3.5 more weeks to go.

I added Lean Dreams a month ago, and Jungle Warfare 16 days ago.

Ive had good luck with energy from hyperdrive, its very powerful!!!!!! and no nothing cancels out its effects, LOL Do not take it too late in the day or you will never sleep!

With the Regeneration X, I have virtually no soreness after workouts esp on leg day, this is some good stuff!

Im sure you will enjoy the stack, its great for fat loss, recovery and strength gains, cant go wrong.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes ALRI has a few diets on their website for certain age-weight groups, these were designed by one of the trainers so Im sure its a good diet as long as you weigh in the area that this diet was made for. its all clean whole foods with good fats!

Well i have gave it some thought and i think i might change my diet to this:
MEAL
PRO
CARB
FAT
Meal 1
8oz Sirloin
69 protein
0 carb
18 fat
Steamed Asparagus
2 protein
4 carb
0 fat
1 tbsp Flax oil
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat
Meals 2
2 Scoops Whey
46 protein
6 carbs
4 fat
1 Tbsp MCT OIL
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 3
5oz Turkey
46 protein
0 carbs
5 fat
1 large salad
1 protein
10 carbs
0 fat
1tbsp Flax oil
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 4
2 Scoops Whey
46 protein
6 carbs
4 fat
1 Tbsp MCT OIL
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 5
5oz Chicken
32 protein
0 carbs
6 fat
Steamed Broccoli
2 protein
4 carbs
0 fat
1tbsp Flax oil
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Meal 6
2 Scoops Whey
46 protein
6 carbs
4 fat
1 Tbsp MCT OIL
0 protein
0 carbs
14 fat

Note:
1 Gallon Water
10g Glutamine 3xd
Animal Pak- PM w/ dinner
CLA 3g 2xd
I got this diet from ALRI.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
do you think it would be good to have this diet while taking JW w/ primed and regeneration-x and venom tri lean system?Fit do you think i could lose a lot of BF% if i did this diet with those products from ALRI while maintaining my strength or do you think i could gain more strength with this?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually you would probably want the diet they have for

Moderate bulking Phase for 180lb bodybuilder , but add a few calories because you are at 190lb the last I read. JW will give you added strength but you need to eat to do that, but the other supps will burn the fat and keep you from gaining fat, all while JW will actually make you have a leaner appearance with more mass.

Last night at the gym a guy we see alot come up to us and said, DAMN in one week you guys look a lot leaner and more defined!!!!! He wanted to know what we were doing, and I told him about JW. But yet I have not gained but 2 pounds since I started JW, but I look so different to others because I am building more muscle and lifting heavier thanks to JW.

I would not recommend cutting calories while taking JW simply because you cannot build muscle that way, but by taking the right supplements you can have both! burn fat and gain muscle while eating a clean proportioned diet for your size.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
how much water were you drinking a day with this super stack?

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
What foods should i add to the moderate bulking phase for 180 to up calories since i am 190?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What foods should i add to the moderate bulking phase for 180 to up calories since i am 190?

you need to add at least 200 more cals, 50% protein 50% carbs, so for one meal at 1 serving of 1 scoops protein powder and another meal add 1/2 cups oats.

I drink on an average 2 gallons of water a day :) I do not count the water in shakes at all or other water used in cooking.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
should i only 3 JW a day one with each food meal and then up the dosage every week?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should i only 3 JW a day one with each food meal and then up the dosage every week?

There is no reason to use more than the three caps a day for a month, if you choose to use it longer and feel like you have hit a plateu then you could try 4 caps a day.

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
hey what is regeneration-x exactly is it a creatine? Do you think it works because i am thinking about getting some

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey what is regeneration-x exactly is it a creatine? Do you think it works because i am thinking about getting some

Its a product you take after training for fast recovery and lessons DOMS quite alot, almost non-existant! I like it alot, esp great for leg day :)

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
well i guess its a lot of things combined and creatine is one of them but i guess this is product is just a good mix of everything you need

J

jabaha

Banned
Awards
Well i am starting JW with venom lean dreams and special tactics with lipo 6. I am using lipo 6 as my stimulant instead of the venom hyperdrive 3.0 and by the time i started this forum i was half way through my sizeon. I bought cellmass and regeneration-x. I am still taking taking N.O.-Xplode and primed before my workouts. Hopefully these will last me through 2 a days. Do you guys think i should get CLA or flex seed oil or both? Or do you think i am set with what i got?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
personally, I think the NO-Xplode and Primed is overkill for pre-w/o mix. The Cellmass and Regeneration-X both have a CEE compound. If your going to take both, I'd take the CellMass prior to w/o and the Regernation-X, post w/o. Flax seed oil is always good for you everday, 1 tblsp with your lunch. I've never really used CLA so I can't comment.

Last edited: