Jungle Warfare/N.O. Xplode - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Jungle Warfare/N.O. Xplode

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by speedyreedy5
    I wouldn't say it's "too much" but supplements are never an answer to health (not saying you are an idiot and didn't know that already) but the answer to your question is it's not too much, but really make sure you are doing cardio that's the most important when you are looking to burn fat. Also make sure you are keeping up with a healthy diet. Like I said anything you need man let me know I don't know everything and don't claim to but if i know I'll help you and if I don't I'll help you find an answer.
    Shouldnt you be pushing stuff in your forum and not in a supp log?

  2. New Member
    speedyreedy5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    105

    Just trying to help I"m also a workout enthusiast, not tryna piss anyone off
  3. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by speedyreedy5
    Just trying to help I"m also a workout enthusiast, not tryna piss anyone off
    No other sponsors go around posting their telephone number in every post. People know where to find you if they want your products, you do have a forum here. Did it appear to you that I was not helping him? Besides being an ALRI rep, I also take the products, and walk the talk. You are more than welcome to help him as in giving advice and support but please do not be posting your phone number in every post, it looks desperate.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    well fit do you think 3 tbsp of flaxseed oil is too much? Because i am just following the moderate bulking phase for 180but i added more to just like you told me and it says to take 3 tbsp of flaxseed oil.
  5. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1387

    2-3 tbsp sounds good jabaha. I'd have 1 with breakfast, 1 post workout and 1 before bed just to have it spread out.
  6. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    well fit do you think 3 tbsp of flaxseed oil is too much? Because i am just following the moderate bulking phase for 180but i added more to just like you told me and it says to take 3 tbsp of flaxseed oil.
    Like I said I also take fish oil caps, olive oil, flax seed oil, so if you are taking all 3 then yes, thats too much.

    If you are also taking olive oil use 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil ok!

    if you are also taking fish oil caps (3) a day, and 1 tbsp of olive oil, then also take 1 tbsp of flax seed oil.

    if you are taking nothing else in the form of omegas, yes use 3 times a day, but I do recomment at least one of the other sources.

    I hope that makes sense!!
  7. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Yeah that makes sense to me now. Thanks
  8. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I have only had 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil today so i will use olive oil tonight. I need to go get some fish oil tonight!
  9. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    I have only had 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil today so i will use olive oil tonight. I need to go get some fish oil tonight!

    Oh Good my man!!!! I dont know if you have a Sam's club, its a wholesale grocery store, they have fish oil real cheap in the caps. Shop around!
  10. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Yeah we have a Sam's club here i will go check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.
  11. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Do the oils help me lose fat faster because they are "good fats"?
  12. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I am trying to lose most my fat in the lower ab area. I know cardio helps with making fat dissappear but how long does it take to lose that gut area?
  13. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Do the oils help me lose fat faster because they are "good fats"?

    The good fats are needed for many healthy aspects


    omega-3 omega-6 | essential fats


    http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=4632
  14. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    I am trying to lose most my fat in the lower ab area. I know cardio helps with making fat dissappear but how long does it take to lose that gut area?


    treadmill on a 15 degree incline for 30 minutes 4 times a week will help that go away alot faster than diet alone! May take a couple months of hard work though.
  15. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Is it bad to do abs everyday after working outother parts of your body?
  16. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1387

    Aslong as you're giving them 2-3 days a week of rest then it shouldn't be a problem.
  17. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Is it bad to do abs everyday after working outother parts of your body?

    Actually my trainer has me doing them every workout, so 4 days a week. I work them hard during those times too. Your abs do get worked during several other exercises as well. But they do need a little rest.

    For the lower ab area which you are working on, try doing some hanging leg raises, they are killer but work really well!
  18. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Hey fit how many days of the week do you w/o?
  19. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Hey fit how many days of the week do you w/o?

    I train 4 days a week, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Friday
  20. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Sorry its been a while since i have posted anything but so far i have noticed that my JW is working well and i am still taking 3 capsules a day.
  21. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Sorry its been a while since i have posted anything but so far i have noticed that my JW is working well and i am still taking 3 capsules a day.

    Great! I thought you were kidnapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  22. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Well JW kicks ass today i did incline bench press 6 x 185 for my last set and shoulder shrugs i did 10 x 100 for 4 sets.
  23. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Fit what website did you get the alri Lipolytic Whey Protein
    from? And what is the new alri product they sent you?
  24. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Fit what website did you get the alri Lipolytic Whey Protein
    from? And what is the new alri product they sent you?

    The protein from ALRI is at NutraPlanet:


    NutraPlanet.com: Lipolytic Whey Protein (5 lb) By ALRI

    and the product we tested is TOP SECRET lol Sorry, cant tell anything more!
  25. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Well JW kicks ass today i did incline bench press 6 x 185 for my last set and shoulder shrugs i did 10 x 100 for 4 sets.

    YA BABY!!!! Its gonna get even better too!!!!!!! :clean:
  26. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Yeah on front front squat monday i did four sets of 8 x 260 and i did 4 sets of 6 x 250 on hang clean.
  27. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Yeah on front front squat monday i did four sets of 8 x 260 and i did 4 sets of 6 x 250 on hang clean.

    That great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are becoming an Anabolic Beast!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I did 2 workouts today and i took flaxseed oil before my first workout and my second workout i took flaxseed after. For dinner i am having olive oil on my salmon is that too much fatty acids for my diet?
  29. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    I did 2 workouts today and i took flaxseed oil before my first workout and my second workout i took flaxseed after. For dinner i am having olive oil on my salmon is that too much fatty acids for my diet?

    No, its good for you! Good job!
  30. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Well i am almost finished with my JW and has worked great for me and i am thinking about getting a second bottle of it...but i am also thinking starting X-factor too
  31. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Would X-factor be effective if i took it right after JW or would some the effects of X-Factor wear off?
  32. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    is it safe to take ephedra with JW or X-factor?
  33. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Would X-factor be effective if i took it right after JW or would some the effects of X-Factor wear off?

    I cannot advise on X-factor, I have never used it, sorry!!!!
  34. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    is it safe to take ephedra with JW or X-factor?

    I do not use ephedra, and never have so again I cannot advise on that with JW or Xfactor.
  35. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I am almost out of my first bottle of JW...should i buy a new bottle of it? Does anyone know if it will continue to work in my body even though i have been taking it for a while?
  36. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    I am almost out of my first bottle of JW...should i buy a new bottle of it? Does anyone know if it will continue to work in my body even though i have been taking it for a while?

    You can take it for 8 full weeks , and then take 4 weeks off. How long have you been taking it?
  37. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I have been taking it for 4 weeks
  38. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    I have been taking it for 4 weeks

    Then you can continue for another 4 weeks if you like
  39. Banned
    jabaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    i am continuing JW for another 4 weeks but i am thinking about taking Beta-X Supreme by flexstar. It has bet-ecdysterone with methoxy. What do you think i should do fit?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:24 PM
  2. jungle warfare,NO-Xplode,Cell mass
    By ashe555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:42 AM
  3. JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI
    By Apowerz6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 12:35 PM
  4. Welcome to the Jungle...Warfare Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 09:33 AM
  5. ALRI Jungle Warfare
    By stri8ted_planet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in