Renegade's Log: Excell & BlueUp

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This thread and log has been ended by RenegadeRows. No longer using Blue Up. :run: Could not delete it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Question!

Before I start on Monday, I was wondering what everybody recommends for Excell.

I want to get the most out of it, and I'll be using an 80 serving supply for 30 days. Go figure.

I was thinking 4 scoops for workout, 2 scoops about three hours after my workout???

Also, how is my CEE dose? Should I increase to 4000mg? The bottle would last me 30 days @ 4000mg.

Any input would be appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
blueup is a good product you should like it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Entry #1

Monday, Back and Shoulders.
Just getting over a stomache virus, I began my stack today.

workout
5 sets x 12 - Pulldowns
2 sets x 5 - Weighed Chins
5 sets x 8 - Cable Rows
5 sets x 5 - Overhead Press (Smith)
8 sets x 8 - Lateral Raises
3 sets x 12 - Shrugs
supps
4000mg CEE 8:00am
2 servings Excell DURING WORKOUT
2 caps Blue Rhino PRE-WORKOUT
2 servings AI PB Protein POST-WORKOUT
2 caps Lean Green w/ DINNER
Workout was relatively intense. I did not mind drinking Excell during my workout. Tasted a little like flavored water! The Blue Rhino has been hitting my libido nice, I'm starting to feel like I did when I was 18! Just getting over a PP cycle, its a needed kick-in-the-arse, because my libido was slow returning in post cycle therapy. All in all the workout went well, I decided to do more cable work (rows + pulldowns) as oppose to my usual chinup/pullup + DB rows to change it up. I prefer the free-weights.

Stomache was a bit upset today, and gag-reflex seemed a bit touchy. Had a hard time with drinking 2 servings of Excell, but Tuesday I will use only one during and one after my workout to make sure.