"Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...

solid711

Awards
Hi All,
I was looking at taking Blue Up (Stim Free), as I had good results with Forza and I am going to try this one next. The ingredients look similar to AndroTest (PS), but I have not found many reviews on this Stim Free Blue Up, even searching here. Does any one have anything good or bad to say about it?

Thanks much

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,
I was looking at taking Blue Up (Stim Free), as I had good results with Forza and I am going to try this one next. The ingredients look similar to AndroTest (PS), but I have not found many reviews on this Stim Free Blue Up, even searching here. Does any one have anything good or bad to say about it?

Thanks much

I ran Blue Up for my PCT (along with other stuff). It seemed to work alright. Libido went up, energy, etc.

I would recommend taking 3 caps per day if you don't feel anything from 2. It seems a little underdosed, as it is a Proprietary blend.

I just ordered the Blue Rhino (Blue Up's old name), with the stims. I'm running it as a standalone. I just finished PCT, and I'm still a little down on the libido, so I'm going to run this. I think the Blue Up (with stims) has good potential for a pre-workout energy boost (or maybe even pre-sex) as it has yohimibe & caffeine.

Compared to Forza-T, I liked Forza's strength and sex effects, but its really expensive for the amount of servings you pay for.

solid711

Awards
Thanks.
I was torn between the Blue up with 6OXO, Activate/Rebound Stack, or Vitrix

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you go to controlledlabs.com, there are 3 User logs you can read. Hope this helps

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ran blue up stime free a few times...i like the libido effect and alittle boost in overall mood..i took it with fenugreek and maca...looks of fun in the bedroom and really huge loads. my gf told she didnt know so much jizz could come of a human..and its cheap too

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I ran Blue Up for my PCT (along with other stuff). It seemed to work alright. Libido went up, energy, etc.

I would recommend taking 3 caps per day if you don't feel anything from 2. It seems a little underdosed, as it is a Proprietary blend.

I just ordered the Blue Rhino (Blue Up's old name), with the stims. I'm running it as a standalone. I just finished PCT, and I'm still a little down on the libido, so I'm going to run this. I think the Blue Up (with stims) has good potential for a pre-workout energy boost (or maybe even pre-sex) as it has yohimibe & caffeine.

Compared to Forza-T, I liked Forza's strength and sex effects, but its really expensive for the amount of servings you pay for.
The original Blue Rhino with the stims was some good stuff. I dosed it high and I really enjoyed it both for pre-workout and for libido reasons.

Blue up stacked with Divanil and an AI (my personal preference is 6-bromo) is good times overall. To each their own though...

Cheers!:cheers: