"Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Arrow "Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...

Hi All,
    I was looking at taking Blue Up (Stim Free), as I had good results with Forza and I am going to try this one next. The ingredients look similar to AndroTest (PS), but I have not found many reviews on this Stim Free Blue Up, even searching here. Does any one have anything good or bad to say about it?

Thanks much

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by solid711
    Hi All,
    I was looking at taking Blue Up (Stim Free), as I had good results with Forza and I am going to try this one next. The ingredients look similar to AndroTest (PS), but I have not found many reviews on this Stim Free Blue Up, even searching here. Does any one have anything good or bad to say about it?

Thanks much

I ran Blue Up for my PCT (along with other stuff). It seemed to work alright. Libido went up, energy, etc.

I would recommend taking 3 caps per day if you don't feel anything from 2. It seems a little underdosed, as it is a Proprietary blend.

I just ordered the Blue Rhino (Blue Up's old name), with the stims. I'm running it as a standalone. I just finished PCT, and I'm still a little down on the libido, so I'm going to run this. I think the Blue Up (with stims) has good potential for a pre-workout energy boost (or maybe even pre-sex) as it has yohimibe & caffeine.

Compared to Forza-T, I liked Forza's strength and sex effects, but its really expensive for the amount of servings you pay for.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Arrow

Thanks.
    I was torn between the Blue up with 6OXO, Activate/Rebound Stack, or Vitrix
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If you go to controlledlabs.com, there are 3 User logs you can read. Hope this helps
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%

just what i was looking for, thank you!
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

i ran blue up stime free a few times...i like the libido effect and alittle boost in overall mood..i took it with fenugreek and maca...looks of fun in the bedroom and really huge loads. my gf told she didnt know so much jizz could come of a human..and its cheap too
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I ran Blue Up for my PCT (along with other stuff). It seemed to work alright. Libido went up, energy, etc.

I would recommend taking 3 caps per day if you don't feel anything from 2. It seems a little underdosed, as it is a Proprietary blend.

I just ordered the Blue Rhino (Blue Up's old name), with the stims. I'm running it as a standalone. I just finished PCT, and I'm still a little down on the libido, so I'm going to run this. I think the Blue Up (with stims) has good potential for a pre-workout energy boost (or maybe even pre-sex) as it has yohimibe & caffeine.

Compared to Forza-T, I liked Forza's strength and sex effects, but its really expensive for the amount of servings you pay for.
    The original Blue Rhino with the stims was some good stuff. I dosed it high and I really enjoyed it both for pre-workout and for libido reasons.

Blue up stacked with Divanil and an AI (my personal preference is 6-bromo) is good times overall. To each their own though...

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 11:00 AM
  2. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:20 PM
  4. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 07:04 AM
  5. Blue-up Stim Free........
    By solid711 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 09:47 PM