My X-Mass/Phera-Max stack

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaun

Banned
Awards
My stack consists of Genric Labz X-Mass and Phera-Max,, adenergy,, milk thistle,, and muscle xtreme's pump extreme(the pumps and blood flow are better than anything I have ever used...blows Noexplode outa the water).

I've only been on this stack for 6 days and i'm already up 13 solid lbs. No sign of water retention yet, my muscles are still hard and cut, if anything i'm more defined. Strength and energy through the roof...I'm up ATLEAST 15lbs. in each excercise! Not to mention I sleep like a baby.

The only sides up to this point are a few minor stomache cramps, nothing unbearable though.

Just a week in so I don't expect the results to be as drastic in the weeks to follow but i'll keep updating each week.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
you have to be bloated,no way thats muscle

S

shaun

Banned
Awards
no bloating dude, my stomache is thin and I have no gas. Not to mention i'm 3.5% body fat...no joke

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
no bloating dude, my stomache is thin and I have no gas. Not to mention i'm 3.5% body fat...no joke
There is no way you are 3.5% as that is extremely unhealthy and idiotic. Your full of sh%$. Post some pics or GTFO

S

shaun

Banned
Awards
ok so the body fat indicator was wrong...my mistake, i thought i could trust a computer, i guess i was wrong.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
ok so the body fat indicator was wrong...my mistake, i thought i could trust a computer, i guess i was wrong.
By the sounds of things you really have no business taking these products to begin with. I really hope you have a proper PCT together after your down screwing up your body. :wtf:

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Irregardless of what the facts may be interpreted as I hope you learn and accept knowledge openly. It would be obvious to most that your BF is not as low as you think. It would be as they say unhealthy. But lets assume you are very lean. You have changed up from a skimping diet to a true bulker. Drinking lots of water, no cardio or sweat production to amount to anything. Then lets perhaps assume that you haven't taken a good $h** it a few days as well. I could see how your gain in lbs could be misconstrued. Let us all please refrain from chastizing folks when they are obviously asking for help. Help set them straight dont abuse them and cause them to turn elsewhere. You or we have the opportunity to instill truth and the desire to seek it. Lets keep focused.

Back to the thread at hand......

Bloating normaly refers to carrying excess water weight not gas. A good test I have always used is look at your ankles when your socks and shoes come off. Did they leave impressions on your legs? If so = bloat. For some it appears in the face predominantly. but we are all different. Read and research and learn what you can from the experience of others. Formulate your understandings then come here to bounce them around for constructive comments.

Got questions just ask... don't be intimidated by those with over zealous egos and attitudes. We are all guilty of falling in those ruts. Lets keep each other on track. Just don't get upset either if others disagree. Ask them to explain. That alone will shut up those that know very little.

Press On...

S

shaun

Banned
Awards
I take 2 healthy craps each morning before I weigh myself. And I know there isn't too much water retention because I haven't been drinking the amount of water I need to be.
And for those doubting my gains, don't...the weight I gained put me back to the weight I was 3 months ago, the pills just helped me get there a little faster.

I'm totally aware of the health hazards that could appear...I'm not too worried about my body because I have never up to this point experienced any benefits or symptoms to anything I have ever taken. And if I do end up hurting my body it's all on me.

And as far as my bf% goes i've gone to a few different places to have it recorded because the testers didn't believe that their machine was right. I'm hoping that X-mass raises it a little, i want to get up to about 6-7%.

And if i can figure out how i'll post some before and after pictures on this stupid thing to prove myself.

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take 2 healthy craps each morning before I weigh myself. And I know there isn't too much water retention because I haven't been drinking the amount of water I need to be.
And for those doubting my gains, don't...the weight I gained put me back to the weight I was 3 months ago, the pills just helped me get there a little faster.

I'm totally aware of the health hazards that could appear...I'm not too worried about my body because I have never up to this point experienced any benefits or symptoms to anything I have ever taken. And if I do end up hurting my body it's all on me.

And as far as my bf% goes i've gone to a few different places to have it recorded because the testers didn't believe that their machine was right. I'm hoping that X-mass raises it a little, i want to get up to about 6-7%.

And if i can figure out how i'll post some before and after pictures on this stupid thing to prove myself.

I for one am not doubting you. I am sure other also do not. It is just questioned as it is unusual. Normaly all can be explained if the patience is taken to uncover the facts. But i would rather not make an issue of it. Help those understand how you get and stay so low. What casued a loss that you are recovering?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK so the weight is coming back from memory understandable. Let me state I am not doubting that you have gained the weight I am just in doubt to it all being solid. Water weight or bloat can come on regardless of how much water you are drinking actually drinking less water can equal more water weight. Water weight is the first thing to come so that is why most people are going to say water weight especially in 6 days. I am not going to say all your weight is water but it is almost if not impossible from a physilogical standpoint to gain that much body mass. from a pure numbers standpoint 11lbs = 45,500 calories 1lb=3500 calories now= that by 6 days that would put you at 7583 calories above maintenance so you'd need to be eating about 10,000 calories a day of course these are just rough figures and not totally scientific but it gives you an idea as to why your 13lb increase being SOLID weight is hard to believe from a scientific point of view.

S

shaun

Banned
Awards
The loss came from being gone for 3 weeks in order to make money for the summer.

And as far as the body fat goes I was just lucky, during puberty I never gained any fat, just grew straight up and got skinnier(too skinny). I've always played basketball and done sit-ups, excellent 6 pack and decent 8 pack, very good obliques.

Now obviously not all the weight is muscle, but i know most of it is.
And let me put into perspective why i've gained that and why I will gain alot more on this stack...

I'm 6'7" tall and my starting weight was 180lbs.
Weight after 1 week (current) is 191lbs.

As u can see it's gonna be easy for my to gain weight, i know ur all probably laughing right now, but I just can't gain weight eating food alone...i've tried.

Not as week as I sound though, dumbell curls are at 65 lbs. per arm, that's what i rep. Don't ask about my bench though...bad bad genetics in that area!

W

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
The loss came from being gone for 3 weeks in order to make money for the summer.

And as far as the body fat goes I was just lucky, during puberty I never gained any fat, just grew straight up and got skinnier(too skinny). I've always played basketball and done sit-ups, excellent 6 pack and decent 8 pack, very good obliques.

Now obviously not all the weight is muscle, but i know most of it is.
And let me put into perspective why i've gained that and why I will gain alot more on this stack...

I'm 6'7" tall and my starting weight was 180lbs.
Weight after 1 week (current) is 191lbs.

As u can see it's gonna be easy for my to gain weight, i know ur all probably laughing right now, but I just can't gain weight eating food alone...i've tried.

Not as week as I sound though, dumbell curls are at 65 lbs. per arm, that's what i rep. Don't ask about my bench though...bad bad genetics in that area!
Shaun, I don't think that you should be taking any of this stuff, if you only weigh 191 and your 6'7". You just need a really basic lifting program and food. Also how old are you? Just hit the nutrition section and read there for a while. By your posts, it does sound like you have a lot more to learn, and this is a great place to do so. And as far as the weight gain goes, alot of it probably has to do with the pump stuff your taking. Alot of the cell volumizers/vasodialators can cause a rapid, but temporary jump in weight. almost all of which is the increased intermuscular fluid. Its water weight, but you look and feel hard, and generally have no bloat.

Just my thoughts
WannaGro

S

shaun

Banned
Awards
I've tried lifting and eating right. I've taking 1.5-2 gr. of protein per pound, took creatine and had a high calorie diet and followed a workout plan for 3 months and never gained more than 5 lbs.

I just can not gain weight eating or taking supplements, i tried noexplode and even pushed it to 4 scoops each serving and it did absolutely nothing, no sides and no energy, pumps or strength.

The only things that have ever helped me gain weight were andro and what i'm taking now.

If I could gain weight eating right I wouldn't be risking hurting my body, as you can imagine i'm sick of being 6'7" and weighing under 200lbs...not too good of a look.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? I'm pretty much with everyone else on being 6'7 and the weight that you are. So tell us what is your diet, what do you eat and when do you eat it on an average day? How long have you been lifting? How many days a week do you train, what do you train when you are there, your credit card numbers oh opps sorry I was on a roll. HAHA

S

shaun

Banned
Awards
I'm 19, I eat as much as I can without getting sick. I eat whenever I can, oatmeal, tuna, protein shakes, eggs, granola, chicken, whatever I can as much as I can. No plan as to when I eat, just as much as I can to the point where I can't eat anymore. I've lifted on and off for about 2-3 years. At 17 I took andro and I had no sides at all. I train 4 days a week and 5 days when I have time.
Chest and tris together, shoulders and back together, and legs and bis together.
Chest I do flat, incline, decline and butterflies. Bi's free weight bar, dumbells and machine curls. Tris; curl bar, dumbells and machine. Back; pull downs and seated rows. Shoulders; press, raise and shrugs. Legs; curls, extensions, squats.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Stop using steroids and goto the doctor for a bloodtest.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're 19 and taking PH's which require you to be 21 on this board to discuss and you took them at 17 with no sides yet you have no ability to make any gains at 19 while eating everything in site...Wonder why there's an age limit to these things?

Oh and read the rules...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
1. I'm gonna say your diet in not in check!
2. Your 19 you should NOT be taking that stuff and you started at 17???

I know your not going to listen to me bud but nutrition at your age OR any age for that matter is number 1. Start with this goto Fitday.com punch in everything you eat today. You want to start with say a 40 40 20 plan. Protein, Carbs, Fat. You want to bulk up so you should be around 3600 to 4000 cals per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.