Anabolic Innovations

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I have recently sampled a few of there flavors of Whey Protein Blend, which I must say compared to other Blended Proteins out it has less of the unwanted fat, and carbs per serving. It only has 102 Cal.; 1g Fat; 1g Carb.; 22G PROTIEN. And I must say that the taste is unlike any other that I have ever had. They even make it in Peanut Butter, which I had to purchase 10lbs and now im hooked on it. I used to be a huge fan of ON Gold Stand., but nothing beats this the PB flavor. They also have about any flavor your mind can imagine, and the price is very reasonable 10lb for $43.99.

Also in the Sample Pack I got some of There Healthy Cookie Mix. It was hard to belive that such a thing even existed, but Each cookie has 10 grams of protein 5 grams of carbs with 0 sugar grams and 1 gram of healthy fat(From FlaxSeed). With NO butter. NO added salt. NO sugar. NO cholesterol. The taste was unbeliveable-just mix in alittle milk and microwave it for 15-20 sec and you got a choc. chip cookie. for only $5.ooLB I had to order 2Lb.

At first I had my doubts about ordering from this company that I had not heard of before, but they have proved to me the high quality of thier goods, and thier exellent service. SO you can bet that I will order again from them.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it!!! Wait until you try the Supercharged Chaos and Cycle Support ;).

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Could I add a request for some maple whey?? That could really be great dude!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it kknecht1!

Thank you for letting us know.

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, any ETA for the Supercharged Chaos?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
is there anyway to purchase samples of like choc. whey from AI. i know they sent out free samples for logs/reviews but i wouldnt mind AI putting a scoop in an envelope and me paying to ship it :) before i buy 10lb and not like it ya know? im tempted to just splurge and do it though, all you guys cant be wrong ... i hope not.

as for a supercharged chaos ... that sounds like a great add to an NHA stack for a kickass "natty" cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, any ETA for the Supercharged Chaos?
Still figuring out a few things will still be a little while.

We will let you know as soon as we are set.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
is there anyway to purchase samples of like choc. whey from AI. i know they sent out free samples for logs/reviews but i wouldnt mind AI putting a scoop in an envelope and me paying to ship it :) before i buy 10lb and not like it ya know? im tempted to just splurge and do it though, all you guys cant be wrong ... i hope not.

as for a supercharged chaos ... that sounds like a great add to an NHA stack for a kickass "natty" cycle.

You sure can Ralph.

Just go to Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home and look for SAMPLES on the right hand side.

Thank you for asking.

CROWLER