Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered restore for upcoming pct/is anyone currently using it for pct-please let me know what kind of results i can expect. will also be using tor, endotest and maybe inhibit-e. almost forgot ordered vigor from ds anyone tried this?

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
yo, I am about to start my cycle on the 25th and will be using restore as well with my post cycle therapy

Tor+Restore for post cycle therapy

The product looks great, it's like Retain+Reloaded all in one + has prolactin properties. I'm glad I found it before spening another $75 bucks on other stuff.

Good luck let me know how it goes.

rocknroll

Awards
I'm really curious about Restore results too. Just finishing PCT now so I missed it this time around but will probably use Restore next time if reports are positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will definately post results, also going to add new one from gen labs -alpha drive when nutra planet gets it in prob tues. rep says it will stack great with restore for a kick ass pct.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Should be good. Rebound Reloaded and Retain are treating me well so far. Never thought I would see the day that I'd be glad to get off a cycle and onto PCT..and continue to make progress.

Restore sounds great.

rocknroll

Awards
will definately post results, also going to add new one from gen labs -alpha drive when nutra planet gets it in prob tues. rep says it will stack great with restore for a kick ass post cycle therapy.
I have been wanting Restore and will get some soon but I JUST read about alpha yesterday and thought about stacking the two. I will be watching you close Bro! Definitely keep us posted.

rocknroll

Awards
Should be good. Rebound Reloaded and Retain are treating me well so far. Never thought I would see the day that I'd be glad to get off a cycle and onto post cycle therapy..and continue to make progress.

Restore sounds great.
Man...all these options. I'm taking Retain now as part of PCT and like it alot. REALLY wanted to do the RR and Retain but didn't. Glad to hear it's working so well for you. I will really consider that stack for next PCT although this Restore seems like a nice product. I'm just trying to figure out it's place. Seems it can be run on or off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
made a mistake-its alpha drive by bioscience tech but made by alri, rep says it will make akiller stack with restore. i heard it was going to hit today. restore on its way will add alpha asap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been on restore for 3 days, kicking in already, 3 days is not very long but i can say that so far best pct sup ive tried. alpha drive hit the stores today,will be ordering tommorow. will add lean ex just because of a lot of bloating from pheradrol. like i said after 3 days restore is working,random wood big appetite great sleep.

rocknroll

Awards
been on restore for 3 days, kicking in already, 3 days is not very long but i can say that so far best post cycle therapy sup ive tried. alpha drive hit the stores today,will be ordering tommorow. will add lean ex just because of a lot of bloating from pheradrol. like i said after 3 days restore is working,random wood big appetite great sleep.
thebigt, that is OUTSTANDING. Were you you running the Pheradrol alone? Also, what other products have you tried for PCT? Specifically, I am currently running Retain (and Nolva, Fenu, DHEA) after a 4 week pheraplex cycle and like the Retain but don't have anything to compare it to as this was/is my first cycle. Can you compare the Restore to Retain? Obviously, on paper, the Restore should blow away the Retain in that the Restore is a self-contained stack, in a way, and Retain is just the anit-cortisol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
first cycle ive done in a long time so never tried retain, my pct looks like this-restore,endotest pro, liveraid, saw palmetto, vigor,epas,flaxseed oil, alcar, and novadex xt, i have tor on hand but wont use unless its needed. i also have alphadrive on order and will start when endotest is done. i was doing 30 per day pp for 3weeks and added 150 megazol for week 4 .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
starting 2nd week of restore, the results i have gotten far out weigh results posted of other supps, havent done alot of cycles so that may have something to do with it. libido is a 10 still maintaining 15 lb gain from pp and leaning up, bloat is almost gone, strength and endurance also up, appetite enormous and still getting lean. sorry i dont have anything good to say about restore,lollolololol. imo this is a very good cost effective product.

rocknroll

Awards
starting 2nd week of restore, the results i have gotten far out weigh results posted of other supps, havent done alot of cycles so that may have something to do with it. libido is a 10 still maintaining 15 lb gain from pp and leaning up, bloat is almost gone, strength and endurance also up, appetite enormous and still getting lean. sorry i dont have anything good to say about restore,lollolololol. imo this is a very good cost effective product.
Excellent! How long will you run the Restore and has your dosage been the same each day so far?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3-4 caps a day, i take them at work so sometimes my dose gets mixed up because i work 3rd shift. i like this so much just ordered another bottle,will stay on it till both are gone, approximately 2 months.l

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
just ordered restore for upcoming post cycle therapy/is anyone currently using it for post cycle therapy-please let me know what kind of results i can expect. will also be using tor, endotest and maybe inhibit-e. almost forgot ordered vigor from ds anyone tried this?
Restore should deliver the results you desire. Anything by ALRI is solid. I am going to try Restore with a bridge-type deal in the near distant future.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
first cycle ive done in a long time so never tried retain, my post cycle therapy looks like this-restore,endotest pro, liveraid, saw palmetto, vigor,epas,flaxseed oil, alcar, and novadex xt, i have tor on hand but wont use unless its needed. i also have alphadrive on order and will start when endotest is done. i was doing 30 per day pp for 3weeks and added 150 megazol for week 4 .
I'm glad to hear you're having such great success with Restore and maintaining muscle mass after your pp cycle. Could you please outline how you split your dosages between the Restore and Novadex XT. Like, for the first week of pct did you take 50mg ATD, 3 caps restore, etc. Thanks :)