Gettin D-Railed Natural Like, PowerFULL/SyntraEC/Cissus RX

D-Railed

Awards
I actually started PowerFull yesterday, but I got the rest of my stuff in the mail today. I will be taking one month of each; USP Labs Powerfull, Syntrax SyntraEC, and USP Labs Cissus RX.

Stats

Height: 5' 7.5
Weight: 173.5 lbs
R Arm: 16 inches
R Quad: 23.75 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Body Fat: ~18%

Goals

Strength: To increase 5% on each lift.

Weight: To maintain weight, possibly increase a few pounds, but lose bodyfat.

Workout Routine

I implement principles of TUT for my workout.

Week one is 5 sec negitives
Week two is 5 sec positives

Mon: Chest
Tues: Biceps
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Triceps
Fri: Back/Shoulders
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

Major lifts:
Bench Press: 205 (3x8)
Deads: 230 (3x8)
Squats: 185 (3x10)

I walk for about 30 min 3-4 nights a week, up and down hills in my neighbourhood.

Diet

I will be comsuming ~3500 Cals with as close to 40/40/20 as possible.
Pre workout meal is 45 min before workout.
Post workout consists of 1 cup of egg whites and a piece of whole wheat bread. Also, I take 2.5g of bulk CEE post workout.

Dosing

2 PowerFULL as soon as I wake up, 4 pre workout, and 2 before bed, all on an empty stomache (Non-workout days will be 2/2/2).
2 SyntraEC with first meal, 2 with 5:00 meal, and 2 before bed.
2 Cissus RX as soon as I wake up, and 2 around 7 or 8 pm.
I also may take some bulk cee before workout too. It's HP CEE.

Yesterday I actually had a good workout, could have been palcebo, but I had a great pump. I took 4 pouwerfull's before my workout, and 2 before bed.

And before you get the chance, yes, I did steal your format Mullet.

Pics

Pictures will be updated in 2 weeks, and again when the cycle is over.

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's a good buddy guys, so treat the log nicely and post lots!

gabe522k3

Awards
Powerfull is good **** you'll love it, I just waitting on my order to come

D-Railed

Awards
Thanks guys!

Yeah I can't wait to see how well the Powerfull actually works. I've read great reviews.

K, well I know this isn't the best update, seeing as I don't workout on weekends, but I did notice a very great sleep last night. I really did not want to get out of bed this morning, and I usually get up 2 or 3 times during the night, but not last night. We'll see if this conitnues. I assume this was due to the Powerfull. I also have noticed an increased libido, my fiance really likes it....:). I will give a full detailed update tomorrow after my workout.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about trying powerful out but have some reservations but will be following this log for sure.

Only question is on your bf estimate would that be on the higher end only because I have troubling guessing bf and I thought you were more like 15?

*subscribed*

D-Railed

Awards
Im thinking about trying powerful out but have some reservations but will be following this log for sure.

Only question is on your bf estimate would that be on the higher end only because I have troubling guessing bf and I thought you were more like 15?

*subscribed*
I have one of those scales that send electromagnetic pulses through your body to tell your BF%. It isn't that acurate, but it's a decent reference point. So I very well could be around 15%. I am going to get checked with calipers around the 2 week mark of my cycle and then again at the end. It's just in the town I live in there is no where that I can get tested.

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Well today was my first workout with all the supps, and it went really well. I notice a huge pump today. It was intense. Probably one of the best I've ever had.

Sleep

Well last night I had a horrible sleep. I kept waking up more than usual. I was extemely groggy everytime I awoke, but I awoke nevertheless. However, once again I did not want to get out of bed this morning, I was in a deep sleep when my alarm went off.

Strength

I didn't notice a huge increase in strength, all my weights were the same. But I was able to throw the last rep up a little easier than normal. We'll see what happens next week. It was chest day by the way.

Weight

I am still holding strong at 173.5lbs. That is naked, in the morning before I eat.

Libido

As was the other day, my sex drive is increased still. I feel quite a bit hornier than normal.

Pump

Like I stated, The pump today was awesome. I still have it and I have been done working out for over an hour. During the workout it was crazy it felt like when I put my shoulders back my pecs were about to tear, they weren't, but that's how tight they were.

Hunger

I am crazy hungry. I eat 7 meals a day and usually by my 5th meal, it is hard to get it all down. But I find that I am still hungry and it is easy to eat all my meals.

Well Being

I do feel better throughout the day. I am not lethargic at all. I am in quite a good mood.

Sides

I have noticed quite a bit of acne on my back. But for the most part that is it. Anger wise, I am about the same. It doesn't take a whole lot to get me riled. But I noticed that I calm down a little quicker now.

Tomorrow is biceps, so stayed tuned...

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Today was bicep day, and It was a great workout. I felt great the entire workout. I felt like I could just keep on going.

Sleep

Last night I had a horrible sleep again. I don't know why, but I kept waking up with wierd dreams. They were like real dreams. I would wake up and feel like the dream was real. Just wierd. However, when I did wake up, I was really groggy. I also woke up 2 hours before my alarm this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. This could be due to added stress in my life though.

Strength

For the most part all weights were the same, except for hammer curls I went up 5 lbs. I was also able to push the last rep up a bit easier than normal.

Weight

Still at 173.5 lbs

Libido

Libido is normal today. Just an average male day...:)...so far.

Pump

It was another incredible pump today. My forearms hurt so bad when I was doing preacher curls. I really haven't had this big of pumps from anything. This is competing with superdrol pumps. I like it.

Hunger

Last night was my birthday, and my girlfriend took me out for a steak dinner at like 7:30. Usually I can just finnish my chicken breast and broccoli, but last night I had no problem downing a 16 oz T-Bone with salad, grilled potatos, green beans and potato skins. Today is the same way, always hungry, even after I just eat.

Well Being

I must say I do feel better than I should. I have a lot of s**t going on right now that is stressing me out. But it doesn't seem quite as bad...I also feel great during workouts. I feel like I could just workout all day long.

Sides

Still acne. That's mostly it. I do have major DOMS today. Which I don't normally get anymore. Sometimes I'll get it after a huge ass workout, maybe. But my pecs just kill today. Oh and I forgot, I don't know if this will have anything to do with the supps, but I had the runs all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning. Not anymore though, so hopefully they are gone.

Tomorrow is legs.

D-Railed

Awards
One thing I forgot in my original post is that I take a multi and 2 teaspoons of flax oil every day (one in morning and one at night).

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Today was leg day.

Sleep

Last night was a bit better, but I still woke up more than usual. And I woke up early again this morning, not quite 2 hours early, but about 1 hour. I am still having wierd dreams.

Strength

Today stiff leg deads and squats were up 10 lbs. Leg press was up 15 lbs, and I changed my calve exercise so I'll state any changes of that one next week.

Weight

I went down to 171 today. :twisted:

Libido

It's back in full swing. Very good for the sex life.

Pump

It's hard for me to tell the pump in my legs. Nothing really changes. Although when I did SLD I had a wicked lower back pump. That just lasted till the end of the workout.

Hunger

Same as before. I am quite hungery throughout the entire day. I may start snacking on some beef jerky in between meals if I get too hungery.

Well Being

Very good again. I am pleasent all day, except when I workout. Like I said, I have a lot of stress right now, but it doesn't seem to be bothering me like it should. After my workout I was feeling good and ready for more.

Sides

Acne has kicked into full gear. I have broke out on my back and face like crazy. It's kinda gross. And while I was lifting today I felt like I wanted to puke. It sometimes happens to me on leg day, and I workout at home and have no A/C. So I get disgustingly hot. Could be a reason.

Tomorrow is Triceps.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beef jerky = not the best choice for a snack. If need be look into some turkey jerkey, but AI's protein cookies, homemade protein bars, wholegrain bagel, etc., are far better options.

D-Railed

Awards
Beef jerky = not the best choice for a snack. If need be look into some turkey jerkey, but AI's protein cookies, homemade protein bars, wholegrain bagel, etc., are far better options.
Why is it not a good choice? The sodium?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it not a good choice? The sodium?
443 mg per serving will lead to unwanted bloat, not the ideal choice for a cut by any means. Look into Turkey jerky if Jerky meats are your cup of tea.

D-Railed

Awards
Update

I had to leave town yesterday, so I wasn't able to post an update. So this one is for thursday. I also didn't workout today, I will do back tomorrow.

Sleep

Well I don't know what to think. On wednsday night I had a great sleep, but I woke up 3 hours before my alarm and couldn't go back to sleep. I did feel pretty good when I woke up though. So maybe it's ok...On thursday night I had a terrible sleep, it took me for ever to get to sleep, then I woke up at like 3 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep till around 5:30.

Strength

Strength on tricep pressdowns was up 5lbs. Skullcrushers were up 5lbs aswell. I was able to put up to more reps for dips. I will add 10 more lbs to weighted dips next week.

Weight

I am back to 173.5 lbs, hopefully it continues a bit.

Libido

I was ok for thursday, but today it was really in full gear. It seems to go off an on.

Pump

The pump is intense as it has been. I'm really likin it. It lasts for at least an hour and a half. And they are huge.

Hunger

Hunger has seemed to subsided. I am still hungery, but not crazy like earlier in the week. I am able to eat my meals and all, but they do fill me up...mostly.

Well Being

OK. Well this has done a 180. I was all good and cool for the first while, but not anymore. I am irritated very easy. If I get angry, you know it. I was putting in a window airconditioner today and it wasn't going to plan, I ended up throwing the screwdriver at the wall. Just because I couldn't get the screws in the hole. Not like me at all. I usually wait a few failed times before I freak out.

Sides

Acne is still abundant. I have been showering twice a day and washing quickly before I go to bed and it still won't go away. I will try sitting in the sum for a few hours a day.

Just a quick note, I had a cheat meal today, and I ate a whole bag of Peperridge Farm Milano Cookies....:)

D-Railed

Awards
Sleep

Well I had an amazing sleep last night. I slept through the entire night and woke up feeling refreshed. I was a little groggy, but when I woke up fully, I felt great.

Strength

I was up 10lbs on deads, 15lbs on shoulder press, and 5lbs on shoulder flies. I was also able to pull up 2 more reps for chins.

Weight

I am up to 174lbs.

Libido

Still in overdrive.

Pump

The pump was awesome again. I had a lower back pump that was almost comparable to a SD pump. It lasted for about 70 mintues.

Hunger

It's an average day for me. I'm hungry but it's not overly crazy. It might be accelerated a little bit.

Well Being

Nothing has set me off today. I'm feeling pretty mellow for the amount of stress I have right now.

Sides

Acne isn't that bad today. It's starting to clear up. While I was doing deadlifts I noticed that my heart was just racing. It could be because of the increased weight but it was really givin' er.

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Today was an extremely stressful day. So many factors came into play. It was chest day.

Sleep

I did have a wonderful sleep, however, I have been groggy the entire day. It was like that yesterday too. Kinda like when you wake up in the middle of a deep sleep.

Weight

I am at 174.5lbs

Libido

I virtually had no ambition today. I could've cared less to have sex.

Pump

It was unbelievable again. My pecs were just puffed right out. They looked bigger than they ever have with a pump. And it lasted about an hour again.

Hunger

For the amount of stress I have, I am surprised that I am able to eat at all. But I am quite hungery.

Well Being

Well here is where it gets F'ed. I was happy for most of the day, then got some bad news and freaked right out. I was a total mess. I don't know if the supps hightend all of my enotions, but they were crazy.

Sides

The acne has cleared up almost completely. Aggression is the only thing right now that is apparent.

D-Railed

Awards
Update

I had to go out of town for a couple days, so I didn't get to workout for wed or thurs. I did triceps today, and I'll do back tomorrow and legs on sunday. Then start normal again. I will also update pics sometime next week.

Strength

I am up 5lbs on skulls and 5lbs on pressdowns.

Sleep

On wed was F'd right up. I only slept like 4 hours, and it took me like 3 hours to fall asleep. On thursday was ok. Last night was awesome, I got about 12 hours of sleep. So I hope that continues. The recent stress I've been having is pretty much gone, so it should be getting better.

Weight

I haven't weighed myself since wed, so I don't know what I am at. I don't want to weigh myself now, because it wouldn't be an accurate measurement.

Libido

Same as usual, it was a little hightend yesterday.

Pump

The pump today was amazing again. My tri's felt awesome, so huge.

Hunger

Yesterday I wasn't that hungery, but today I can't stop eating. I want to pig out today too because I didn't get as much protein as I would've liked yesterday or the day before. I hate travelling cause it's so hard to eat your diet, especially when you are staying at someone elses house.

Well Being

I have felt great the last few days. I also recieved some very good news, so I think that has contributed. And because of that, my stress is allieviated.

Sides

The acne has come back a bit more, but that's probly because I wasn't able to wash as much while I was gone as I do when I'm home. But nothing else to report.

gabe522k3

Awards
hang in there its pretty good suff it just take time

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Update

Well Being

I have felt great the last few days. I also recieved some very good news, so I think that has contributed. And because of that, my stress is allieviated.
Yes, it turns out D-Railed's Doc. will in fact be able to perform his long sought after sex change operation. From this point onward D-Railed shall be referred to as She-Railed

:gas:

D-Railed

Awards

Yes, it turns out D-Railed's Doc. will in fact be able to perform his long sought after sex change operation. From this point onward D-Railed shall be referred to as She-Railed

:gas:

Yeah I got a great reference from mullet. His opperation went smoothly. That's why he sports the mullet, so he can look half the part of a woman....:woohoo:

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Today I had a great workout.

Strength

I am up 10lbs on deads and 5lbs on shoulder press. I was also able to get an extra couple reps on chins.

Sleep

Last night was an amazing sleep. I got about 12 hours of sleep again, but I was a bit groggy for most of the day. But I didn't wake up at all last night.

Weight

I am at 174lbs.

Libido

Same as usual. Nothing extra to report.

Pump

The pump today was good, but not like it was last back day. It wasn't overly great, just good.

Hunger

My hunger is still in overdrive. I want to eat like a mad man.

Well Being

I am still in a great mood. Nothing is setting me off at all....yet.

Sides

Acne is clearing up once again now that I can wash 3 times a day. But nothing else.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah I got a great reference from mullet. His opperation went smoothly. That's why he sports the mullet, so he can look half the part of a woman....:woohoo:
No bro, I didn't say I was going to become a Woman..I said I was going to make your girl a woman, and that it went fairly smoothly. She kept interrupting us to say how much better it was, but after the 4th time she calmed down.

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Yesterday was an intense workout. It went really well.

Strength

I should've been up about 5-10lbs on squats but I didn't add any weight. They were pretty easy to do, I was just out of it and didn't add any weight. So next week I will add it. Also I am up 20lbs on leg press and 10lbs on SLD.

Sleep

Wed night I had a great sleep again, I still feel really groggy when I wake up. But I sleep great throughout the night.

Weight

I am at 174lbs. Seem that I am going to stay around this weight...

Libido

Still just average...although, you know what I hate, when it is peaked and your girl is ready, and you find out you have no jimmy's left....:(

Pump

I can't really tell if I get pumps in my legs. I just don't feel them. So nothing to report here.

Hunger

I am actually pleasently surprised with this. I am able to eat alot. Alot more than I usually do. Cuz sometimes I have to force feed myself.

Well Being

I am feeling really good. Just a little groggy. I'm in pretty good moods though.

Sides

Acne is really cleared up, just a little mild aggression.

OH And Mullet...I'mma gonna getchya!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yesterday was an intense workout. It went really well.

Strength

I should've been up about 5-10lbs on squats but I didn't add any weight. They were pretty easy to do, I was just out of it and didn't add any weight. So next week I will add it. Also I am up 20lbs on leg press and 10lbs on SLD.

Sleep

Wed night I had a great sleep again, I still feel really groggy when I wake up. But I sleep great throughout the night.

Weight

I am at 174lbs. Seem that I am going to stay around this weight...

Libido

Still just average...although, you know what I hate, when it is peaked and your girl is ready, and you find out you have no jimmy's left....:(

Pump

I can't really tell if I get pumps in my legs. I just don't feel them. So nothing to report here.

Hunger

I am actually pleasently surprised with this. I am able to eat alot. Alot more than I usually do. Cuz sometimes I have to force feed myself.

Well Being

I am feeling really good. Just a little groggy. I'm in pretty good moods though.

Sides

Acne is really cleared up, just a little mild aggression.

OH And Mullet...I'mma gonna getchya!
You got about 30lbs and -3% BF to go, but you will get there bro. Just keep pluggin' it (no joke intended there)

D-Railed

Awards
Update

Strength

Benchpress was up 5 lbs. and chest flies were up 5 lbs.

Sleep

Last night I had a great sleep until I woke up at 8:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep but I felt like **** because I was groggy. I have deep sleeps, but it seems I have the sensation when I wake up that I am waking up in the middle of a deep sleep. I just feel so groggy and like crap.

Weight

I'm at 174.5lbs.

Libido

:)............GREAT!!!

Pump

Pump was amazing again today. I actually think because of the pump I was able to lift more.

Hunger

Still eating like a horse to calorie specs.

Well Being

Today was a great day! I was happy all day long.

Sides

Acne has almost cleared up completely. Still mildly aggressive.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got that same kind of feeling on PFull. It seems there is a thin line between an amazing sleep and waking up slightly groggy. Though, I must say the longer I took it the better I got. I think it's because it is resetting your REM cycles so to speak, so yo are waking up in the middle of one and your brain is exhausted...Just my 2c

D-Railed

Awards
Update

First off, I went to workout with that mullet dude at his gym while I was visiting, And I must tell you he is freaking huge now. Especially since the last time I saw him. Good job bro. And anyone doubting his lifts, mainly deads, it's all true..:dl:

The pump i had yesterday for bi's was un-freaking-believable!! I honestly had to stop lifting for a few minutes because my biceps hurt so much. And now today they kill just as much. I took today off because my legs still hurt a bit from last leg day, so I went golfing istead. I also had to lay some carpet today. Which brings me to my next point, I'm out of town again, so I won't be able to post pics till sat. But I am getting enough cals/protien.

Strength

Strength was the same this workout, no weights went up.

Sleep

I had a pretty good sleep, I didn't really feel that groggy when I woke up. Mullet gave me an idea that i'm gonna try. I'm gonna set my alarm 30 min early so I wake up before I go into another REM sleep. Trick my body if you will.

Weight

At 174.5.

Libido

Good. Nothing too extravagent.

Pump

OOOOOOHH!! Man, like I said, it was so intense I had to stop in the middle of a set just to stand it. I tried lessening the weight, but it still persisted. I liked it, but it was kinda anoying.

Hunger

It seems to be the norm for me now, it is raised since I started the cycle, but it's been the same since I started the cycle.

Well Being

I'm in a great mood, the aggression seems to have passed.

Sides

I have a bit of acne, not much though. and the aggression has subsided.

Note: I am going to skip legs this week, to let them heal, so tomorrow I will do Tri's.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off, I went to workout with that mullet dude at his gym while I was visiting, And I must tell you he is freaking huge now. Especially since the last time I saw him. Good job bro. And anyone doubting his lifts, mainly deads, it's all true..:dl:

The pump i had yesterday for bi's was un-freaking-believable!! I honestly had to stop lifting for a few minutes because my biceps hurt so much. And now today they kill just as much. I took today off because my legs still hurt a bit from last leg day, so I went golfing istead. I also had to lay some carpet today. Which brings me to my next point, I'm out of town again, so I won't be able to post pics till sat. But I am getting enough cals/protien.

Strength

Strength was the same this workout, no weights went up.

Sleep

I had a pretty good sleep, I didn't really feel that groggy when I woke up. Mullet gave me an idea that i'm gonna try. I'm gonna set my alarm 30 min early so I wake up before I go into another REM sleep. Trick my body if you will.

Weight

At 174.5.

Libido

Good. Nothing too extravagent.

Pump

OOOOOOHH!! Man, like I said, it was so intense I had to stop in the middle of a set just to stand it. I tried lessening the weight, but it still persisted. I liked it, but it was kinda anoying.

Hunger

It seems to be the norm for me now, it is raised since I started the cycle, but it's been the same since I started the cycle.

Well Being

I'm in a great mood, the aggression seems to have passed.

Sides

I have a bit of acne, not much though. and the aggression has subsided.

Note: I am going to skip legs this week, to let them heal, so tomorrow I will do Tri's.

Thanks man. I really do think that will work for ya (the REM thing). Let's get 'er done tommorrow.

D-Railed

Awards
Sorry guys for not updating, I have been moving for the past week. I will try to finish the log up, but no guuarentees. I have no internet for a couple more days. The updates are pretty much the same, every second workout my lifts go up, and i am still at the same weight, well 175 now. I sleep tremendous now too. I'll update as soon as i get the net back.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys for not updating, I have been moving for the past week. I will try to finish the log up, but no guuarentees. I have no internet for a couple more days. The updates are pretty much the same, every second workout my lifts go up, and i am still at the same weight, well 175 now. I sleep tremendous now too. I'll update as soon as i get the net back.
I should say D is looking leaner, but conversely fuller. A good combo.