Gettin D-Railed Natural Like, PowerFULL/SyntraEC/Cissus RX

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Re: Update

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railed
    Yesterday was an intense workout. It went really well.

Strength

I should've been up about 5-10lbs on squats but I didn't add any weight. They were pretty easy to do, I was just out of it and didn't add any weight. So next week I will add it. Also I am up 20lbs on leg press and 10lbs on SLD.

Sleep

Wed night I had a great sleep again, I still feel really groggy when I wake up. But I sleep great throughout the night.

Weight

I am at 174lbs. Seem that I am going to stay around this weight...

Libido

Still just average...although, you know what I hate, when it is peaked and your girl is ready, and you find out you have no jimmy's left....

Pump

I can't really tell if I get pumps in my legs. I just don't feel them. So nothing to report here.

Hunger

I am actually pleasently surprised with this. I am able to eat alot. Alot more than I usually do. Cuz sometimes I have to force feed myself.

Well Being

I am feeling really good. Just a little groggy. I'm in pretty good moods though.

Sides

Acne is really cleared up, just a little mild aggression.

OH And Mullet...I'mma gonna getchya!
    You got about 30lbs and -3% BF to go, but you will get there bro. Just keep pluggin' it (no joke intended there)

2. Update

Strength

Benchpress was up 5 lbs. and chest flies were up 5 lbs.

Sleep

Last night I had a great sleep until I woke up at 8:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep but I felt like **** because I was groggy. I have deep sleeps, but it seems I have the sensation when I wake up that I am waking up in the middle of a deep sleep. I just feel so groggy and like crap.

Weight

I'm at 174.5lbs.

Libido

............GREAT!!!

Pump

Pump was amazing again today. I actually think because of the pump I was able to lift more.

Hunger

Still eating like a horse to calorie specs.

Well Being

Today was a great day! I was happy all day long.

Sides

Acne has almost cleared up completely. Still mildly aggressive.
    •   

3. I got that same kind of feeling on PFull. It seems there is a thin line between an amazing sleep and waking up slightly groggy. Though, I must say the longer I took it the better I got. I think it's because it is resetting your REM cycles so to speak, so yo are waking up in the middle of one and your brain is exhausted...Just my 2c
  4. Update

First off, I went to workout with that mullet dude at his gym while I was visiting, And I must tell you he is freaking huge now. Especially since the last time I saw him. Good job bro. And anyone doubting his lifts, mainly deads, it's all true..:dl:

The pump i had yesterday for bi's was un-freaking-believable!! I honestly had to stop lifting for a few minutes because my biceps hurt so much. And now today they kill just as much. I took today off because my legs still hurt a bit from last leg day, so I went golfing istead. I also had to lay some carpet today. Which brings me to my next point, I'm out of town again, so I won't be able to post pics till sat. But I am getting enough cals/protien.

Strength

Strength was the same this workout, no weights went up.

Sleep

I had a pretty good sleep, I didn't really feel that groggy when I woke up. Mullet gave me an idea that i'm gonna try. I'm gonna set my alarm 30 min early so I wake up before I go into another REM sleep. Trick my body if you will.

Weight

At 174.5.

Libido

Good. Nothing too extravagent.

Pump

OOOOOOHH!! Man, like I said, it was so intense I had to stop in the middle of a set just to stand it. I tried lessening the weight, but it still persisted. I liked it, but it was kinda anoying.

Hunger

It seems to be the norm for me now, it is raised since I started the cycle, but it's been the same since I started the cycle.

Well Being

I'm in a great mood, the aggression seems to have passed.

Sides

I have a bit of acne, not much though. and the aggression has subsided.

Note: I am going to skip legs this week, to let them heal, so tomorrow I will do Tri's.
  5. Re: Update

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railed
    First off, I went to workout with that mullet dude at his gym while I was visiting, And I must tell you he is freaking huge now. Especially since the last time I saw him. Good job bro. And anyone doubting his lifts, mainly deads, it's all true..:dl:

The pump i had yesterday for bi's was un-freaking-believable!! I honestly had to stop lifting for a few minutes because my biceps hurt so much. And now today they kill just as much. I took today off because my legs still hurt a bit from last leg day, so I went golfing istead. I also had to lay some carpet today. Which brings me to my next point, I'm out of town again, so I won't be able to post pics till sat. But I am getting enough cals/protien.

Strength

Strength was the same this workout, no weights went up.

Sleep

I had a pretty good sleep, I didn't really feel that groggy when I woke up. Mullet gave me an idea that i'm gonna try. I'm gonna set my alarm 30 min early so I wake up before I go into another REM sleep. Trick my body if you will.

Weight

At 174.5.

Libido

Good. Nothing too extravagent.

Pump

OOOOOOHH!! Man, like I said, it was so intense I had to stop in the middle of a set just to stand it. I tried lessening the weight, but it still persisted. I liked it, but it was kinda anoying.

Hunger

It seems to be the norm for me now, it is raised since I started the cycle, but it's been the same since I started the cycle.

Well Being

I'm in a great mood, the aggression seems to have passed.

Sides

I have a bit of acne, not much though. and the aggression has subsided.

Note: I am going to skip legs this week, to let them heal, so tomorrow I will do Tri's.

Thanks man. I really do think that will work for ya (the REM thing). Let's get 'er done tommorrow.
    •   

6. Sorry guys for not updating, I have been moving for the past week. I will try to finish the log up, but no guuarentees. I have no internet for a couple more days. The updates are pretty much the same, every second workout my lifts go up, and i am still at the same weight, well 175 now. I sleep tremendous now too. I'll update as soon as i get the net back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by D-Railed
    Sorry guys for not updating, I have been moving for the past week. I will try to finish the log up, but no guuarentees. I have no internet for a couple more days. The updates are pretty much the same, every second workout my lifts go up, and i am still at the same weight, well 175 now. I sleep tremendous now too. I'll update as soon as i get the net back.
    I should say D is looking leaner, but conversely fuller. A good combo.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New AP, New Powerfull, Super cissus Rx Stack
    By nightmarcher in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 06:00 PM
  2. New AP, New Powerfull, Super cissus Rx Stack
    By nightmarcher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 05:59 PM
  3. what is PowerFull and Cissus RX
    By keater824 in forum Supplements