REM-3 review - AnabolicMinds.com

REM-3 review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

REM-3 review

Kick azz product. I'm feeling refreshed and more energized throughout the day. Been using it for 1.5 weeks and it will be a staple in my arsenal. Good job on a melatonin free sleep aid USP

2. Elite Member

Yep, I love this stuff!
  3. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Kick azz product. I'm feeling refreshed and more energized throughout the day. Been using it for 1.5 weeks and it will be a staple in my arsenal. Good job on a melatonin free sleep aid USP
    You don't like melatonin?

Personally the reason why you get drowsy (if this is the reason you are referring to) is because the wrong dosage is being sold in stores. The typical dosage is 3mg and even at half that it is still too high.

I have a study (if you want it I can provide it) that shows melatonin at different dosages and plasma levels the next morning. The half life is 8-10 hours and plasma levels upon waking were tested. At the 3mg dosage plasma levels were like 24000 pg/mL or something like that (not sure if those units are exact as I am too lazy to look at study) and at the 0.3mg dosage, plasma levels were, obviously enough, 295 pg/mL. The effects felt were the same at both dosages. In other words USE LESS .
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD

Personally the reason why you get drowsy (if this is the reason you are referring to) is because the wrong dosage is being sold in stores. The typical dosage is 3mg and even at half that it is still too high.

I have a study (if you want it I can provide it) that shows melatonin at different dosages and plasma levels the next morning. The half life is 8-10 hours and plasma levels upon waking were tested. At the 3mg dosage plasma levels were like 24000 pg/mL or something like that (not sure if those units are exact as I am too lazy to look at study) and at the 0.3mg dosage, plasma levels were, obviously enough, 295 pg/mL. The effects felt were the same at both dosages. In other words USE LESS .
    Also, melatonin will only work if you are in the dark. Exposure to white light will nullify the effects.
    cc
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    Also, melatonin will only work if you are in the dark. Exposure to white light will nullify the effects.
    cc
    I find being in the dark helps me sleep too...

lol...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

I didn't get anything from this product. I would be real relaxed and REM out for about half an hour after laying down to sleep and after that wore off, it was hard to actually fall back asleep again. Liquid Relaxation knocks me out the entire night. Feel great the next day too!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD

No I actually love melatonin but I was getting to the point where I couldn't sleep without it. I use the 3 mg pills, maybe 1 mg will be enough. Thanks for the info, too bad I can't rep you again unless I become a rep whore
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose
    I didn't get anything from this product. I would be real relaxed and REM out for about half an hour after laying down to sleep and after that wore off, it was hard to actually fall back asleep again. Liquid Relaxation knocks me out the entire night. Feel great the next day too!

I found that I needed to take the full dose for a couple days (3 or 4) and then my body somehow adjusted to it and sleep has been heaven ever since......but I did have an initial transition period when I started taking this product. I'd encourage you to give it 3 or 4 days and see what happens.

Similar Forum Threads

1. REM review
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 02:02 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:51 AM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4