Blanes cAMPHOBOLIC/sesamin log

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hey bros,

i figured i would do a pre log to make sure all my ducks are in a row. Im starting my log of cAMP/sesamin on August 1st or 2nd. I am actually going on vacation starting next tuesday-monday, and im not sure if i will be back monday night or tuesday morning, so we will see. I don't really want to start this while traveling.

as far as dosages go, it says to take one cap before bed for 3 days(if this is the case then i could do it while on vacation so i would be ready to roll when i got back) and then start the regular dosage of 2 pills 2x ed.

1.what do you guys think of the 3day thing?

2. I have read alot that the norm is 2x3pills ed. am i right when i say this? I am going to run the sesamin at 3 pills ed.

3. a question i do have is can you take more than one per serving? I have backed off of my pro/fat meals considerably, and usually have 2 per day. i was thinking 2 with one meal and 1 with the other meal.

I have been dieting for 8(first two weeks was clean up/adjustment phase) weeks so far, with just diet and cardio, no supplements. I basically worked my way up on a.m. cardio; 25/30/35/40/45/45.

this week is my second week of 45minutes a.m. cardio. i plan on continuing this during my supplementation.

the only other supps that i will be consuming will be a protein shake pwo. everything else will be coming
from whole foods. I will also be logging my foods on fitday.com and will post that ed.

As of today i weigh 181lbs@5foot9, and will be taking pics before/after my cAMP/sesamin experiance.

thanks and i hope i can give a good log for you guys to use as a guide.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
hey bros,

i figured i would do a pre log to make sure all my ducks are in a row. Im starting my log of cAMP/sesamin on August 1st or 2nd. I am actually going on vacation starting next tuesday-monday, and im not sure if i will be back monday night or tuesday morning, so we will see. I don't really want to start this while traveling.

as far as dosages go, it says to take one cap before bed for 3 days(if this is the case then i could do it while on vacation so i would be ready to roll when i got back) and then start the regular dosage of 2 pills 2x ed.

1.what do you guys think of the 3day thing?

2. I have read alot that the norm is 2x3pills ed. am i right when i say this? I am going to run the sesamin at 3 pills ed.

3. a question i do have is can you take more than one per serving? I have backed off of my pro/fat meals considerably, and usually have 2 per day. i was thinking 2 with one meal and 1 with the other meal.

I have been dieting for 8(first two weeks was clean up/adjustment phase) weeks so far, with just diet and cardio, no supplements. I basically worked my way up on a.m. cardio; 25/30/35/40/45/45.

this week is my second week of 45minutes a.m. cardio. i plan on continuing this during my supplementation.

the only other supps that i will be consuming will be a protein shake pwo. everything else will be coming
from whole foods. I will also be logging my foods on fitday.com and will post that ed.

As of today i weigh 181lbs@5foot9, and will be taking pics before/after my cAMP/sesamin experiance.

thanks and i hope i can give a good log for you guys to use as a guide.
Sounds good...I've been thinking of trying the cAMPHOBOLIC and it'll be great to watch your progress. G/L!:thumbsup:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
ok gonna make my own decision, and go with 1 pill for 3 nights before usage.

dosage will be 2 pills 3 times daily

sesamin will be dosed at 3 pills ed

start date: August 1st

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:
just to refresh everyone, i am supplementing 6 caps of cAMP broken down to 2 caps 3 times ed, and 3 softgels of sesamin(taken with pro-fat meals)

I will post my official weight tomorrow, i forgot to weigh in today at the gym, guess i was too busy training!! haha

45 minutes of morning cardio followed by 2 caps of cAMPHOBOLIC.

todays workout was shoulders/calves:

I took 2 caps of cAMP before workout.

warmup with front/side laterals

db press- 4x8-10reps

front raises 3x10-12reps

side laterals 4x8-10reps

bent over lateral raises 4x10-12reps

standing calf machine 4x15-20reps

sitting calf raise 4x15-20reps

not sure how to post the fit-day page, but i have attached the breakdown of nutrients from the page.

i will also post starting pics tomorrow, i took them this evening, but my digital camera needs to charge.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
ok, DAY 2:

45 minutes of morning cardio followed by two caps of cAMP.

today was arms/abs:
(2 caps cAMP taken 30min prior to workout)

rope pushdowns-warmup

machine dips- 3x12reps (6 front)(6 back)

one arm overhead extensions- 3x10-12reps

rope pushdowns 3x12reps

barbell curls- one warmup + 2x10reps

seated dumbell curls- 3x10reps

machine curls- 3x10reps

leg raises- 4x15reps

legs elivated crunch- 3x15reps

Y-ups- 3x15reps

I really got an amazing pump today, my biceps felt very very tight, the workout was excellent, energy levels stayed moderately high throughout. i will post my total calories later tonight, right now im sitting at 1521 with two meals left.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i went ahead and plugged in my last meal on fitday.com

i want to also list the other supplements that im taking along with the cAMP/sesamin

tribulus- 6g/ed
fenugreek- 2.4g/ed

i also consume 2scoops of protein powder mixed with a gatorade packet after training.

here is my breakdown from fitday.com

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

todays workout was back/calves
(two caps cAMP 30min prior to training)

wide grip/medium grip hangs for stretching

seated cable rows(using handles) 3x10reps
behind the neck pulldowns 3x10reps
seated cable rows(wide grip using bar) 3x10reps
machine pulldowns 3x10reps
dumbell shrugs 3x15reps
hyper-extensions 3x15reps
standing calf raises 3x15
calf extensions using leg press 3x15reps

Another great pump today, no fatigue/intensity was also high.

the fats were a little high today, the reason was i substituted almonds for my usual natty pb.

no side effects as of yet, i have read that headaches can occur, but i have not encountered any.

here is some foods to match up with the calories i have posted

meal 1- 8 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oatmeal(old fashioned oats),i serving of natural applesauce

meal 2- 1 can of tuna, 1tbs of light miracle whip, 1 packet of roasted almonds

meal 3-(PWO) 2 scoops protein powder, 1 packet of gatorade

meal 4-(PPWO) 1 chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown rice

meal 5- 1 chicken breast, 1 cup broccolli

meal 6- 2 tilapia fillets, 1 packet of almonds

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:

45 minutes of cardio followed by two caps cAMP

todays workout was chest/abs:
(two caps of cAMP taken 30min prior to training)

warmup-flat bench dumbell flys(10lbs) 25reps

decline barbell benchpress-3x10-12reps
incline dumbell press-3x8-10 reps
machine incline press-2x12reps(lighter weight)
machine decline press-2x12reps(lighter weight)
flat bench flys-3x15reps

machine crunch-3x25reps
side extensions-2x20reps

workout today was awsome, I added the two machines to really focus on squeezing blood into my chest, i used a light weight and focused on using slow controlled reps. I usually only do 3 presses and a fly.

Today i went lower on my carbs than usual, breakfast pwo and ppwo only.my calories were also down, i was trying a little shock today! tomorrow im carbing up with protein pancakes,(8 egg whites/1 cup oats/fat free apple cinnamon yogurt/and some canned apple slices), fresh corn on the cobb, sweet potatos, dark red kidney beans, and brown rice. Im not adding any fats to my diet tomorrow. Im hoping to push the carbs up to around 400-500g.

Attachments

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Good job so far blane, keep up the good work!

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

no cardio this morning, i took two caps of cAMP prior to breakfast. Today was my off day in the gym as well. I did however put in 30minutes on an eliptical machine. carbs were high today, clean, but high. i took my sesamin later in the day, with meals 4-5. tomorrow im going to ramp the carbs down a little to around 250-300g, with another day of minimal fats(not adding any fats ex: natty pb/sunflower seeds/almonds)

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

no morning cardio today.

two caps of cAMP prior to breakfast

today was legs/forearms
two caps of cAMP taken 30min prior to training

leg extensions 2x25reps (warmup)

barbell lunges- 3x12reps
dumbell lunges(around 15-20yards) 1 trip down/1 trip back
one legged leg press- 2x10reps
machine leg press- 2x10-12reps
leg extensions- 2x15reps

seated leg curls-3x15reps
stiff legg deadlift(using dumbells) 3x10-12reps

(finished my legs off with 10min on the stairmaster)

behind the back wrist curls-3x20reps
reverse curls-3x15reps

i really hit my legs hard today, which is good they need to grow! workout was awsome, i could feel the added energy from upping my carbs this weekend. its back to work tomorrow with morning cardio and the carbs will be back to around 200. i will also post a weight tomorrow.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

today was shoulders/abs
(two caps of cAMP taken 30min prior to training)

front db raise/side lateral raise-warmup

military press- 4x10-12reps
dumbell press-4x10-12reps
(supersetted with)
side lateral raises 4x10-12reps
rear delt machine 4x10-12reps

leg raises-3x20reps
machine abs-3x20reps

workout was great today, more definition is evident.

weight today is 177lbs. no sides from the cAMP/sesamin so far. hopefully there won't be. my body is usually pretty tough when it comes to side effects.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

today was arms/calves

2 caps cAMP taken 30min prior to training

barbell curls (weightless) warmup

db curls-3x10reps
db hammer curls-2x10reps
hammer strength concetration curls-3x10reps

rope pushdowns-warmup

dips-3x12reps
overhead cable extensions-3x12reps
reverse pushdowns-3x12reps

seated calf raise-3x20reps
leg sled 3x12-15reps

i actually started working out at a later time starting yesterday. about 9 at night. i am hoping it will not hinder my weight loss goals. definition keeps getting better, it feels/looks awsome to see your muscles working under the skin, definately keeps the motivation going strong.

Attachments

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Damm I wish I could get myself to do as much cardio as you lol Keep up the good work

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

45min cardio followed by 2 caps of cAMP

today was back/abs
(two caps cAMP taken 30min prior to training)

hangs-warmup

machine assisted chin ups-3x10-12reps
seated hammer strength rows-3x10-12reps
hammer strength lat pulldowns-3x10-12reps
rack lifts-4x10reps
bb shrugs-3x15-20reps
smith machine behind/back shrugs-3x10-12reps

frogs-3x25reps
bench sit ups-3x20reps

amazing pump tonight, rack lifts really pushed the blood into my back. im keeping the weight moderate and focusing on form and control. I am definately ready to start my clean bulk, but my diet is really catching a second wind and im fully focused till the end.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

45 minutes of cardio followed by 2 caps of cAMP

today was chest

seated cable flys-warmup

incline bp-4x10-12reps
flatbench db-4x10-12reps
seated cable flys+machine press(very light) 3x15/12reps
pec dec-3x15reps

tonights workout was good, i can definately notice that my muscles are a little flat due to my carb depletion this week. i will be glad when saturday/sunday comes. CARB UP! i will be going for 400-500g saturday and 300-350g on sunday. i have noticed increases in definition on a daily basis, this sesamin/cAMP combo is really working for me, i have about 10-11days left with the cAMP and a few more with the sesamin. at the halfway point i am very pleased with this compound, and i know the results will show when i complete the stack.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

45 minutes of cardio followed by 2 caps of cAMP.

today was an off day, i pushed my calories way down to try and throw my body for a loop so i can achieve some new unfound fatloss. i am freakin ready for tomorrow

Attachments

Day 11:

today was an off day, i pushed my calories way down to try and throw my body for a loop so i can achieve some new unfound fatloss. i am freakin ready for tomorrow
In the morning, If you like caffeine add 100-200mg with cAMP dose and notice the sweat poor and focus increase.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
for some reason i sat down to write my log last night and got side tracked. so here is saturdays update.

Day 12:Saturday 8/12

no morning cardio today, but 2 caps of cAMP before breakfast

also an off day at the gym

carbs were upwards of 400-450g.(the calorie attachment will read differently because i had some ff frozen yogurt after my swim, and i was not sure of the sugar content) fat was extremely low, no added fats other than those found in my food. i actually did three different cardio sessions yesterday, one 20 minute walk at the park, one 30 minute swim, and one 30 minute walk on the treadmill. they were spread out during the day. i have something like 8days left on my cAMP, afterwords i will be going into a clean bulk, im not sure if i will jump straight into it or not, but it will definately be clean.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

no cardio this morning, but 2 caps of cAMP before breakfast.

today was legs.
2 caps of cAMP taken 30min before training.

leg extensions-2warmup sets

bb squats-3x20/15/15reps
db lunges-3x15reps each leg
leg extensions-3x10-12reps

seated leg curl-4x12-15reps
lying leg curl-3x15reps

WOW! tonights workout was awsome, i know im gonna be hobbling tomorrow morning during the first couple minutes of cardio. I pushed my carbs way up today, i did not get to list one thing i ate: my gf's ff pancakes, not sure the caloric content, but they were freakin awsome, she put fresh blueberries and added some almond extract to them, i seriously did not need any type of sweetner. i only ate two, although im not gonna lie, if she had made more i would have scarfed them down as well! Im gonna push this thing hard for the last week, i might dip into 2 cardio sessions a day, nothing intense, just low impact/intensity cardio.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

today was arms/abs

rope pushdowns-warmup

cgbp-3x10-12reps
skull crushers-3x10reps
reverse cable pushdowns-3x10-12reps

bb curl-3x10reps
seated db curl-3x10reps
standing high cable curl-2x10reps

leg raises/machine leg raises-3x15/20reps
lying assisted crunch-3x20-25reps

tonights workout was awsome, the cAMP is definately giving me some sort of boost during my workouts. i went swimming today along with a marathon session at walmart. i feel very good so far and would definately reccomend this stack to a person who is looking to lean out.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

today was shoulders/calves

front raises/side raises-warmup

db bench press 3x10-12reps
hs shoulder press 2x10-12reps
upright rows 4x10reps
cable lateral raises 4x10reps
reverse pec deck 3x15reps

seated calf raise-3x15-20reps
leg sled calf press 3x15-20reps

had another great workout today, i plan on finishing my cAMP/sesamin combo sunday, i will continue to diet for the remainder of next week then go into a lean bulk.

Attachments

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Please post your final thoughts/progress at the end.
Enjoyed reading your log.
cc

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

45minutes of cardio followed by 2 caps of cAMP

today was chest/abs
2 caps of cAMP taken 30min prior to training

seat cable flys-warmup

incline db press-3x10-12reps
incline smith machine-3x10-12reps
flat db flys-3x12-15reps
machine seated press-3x10reps

leg raises-3x25reps
seated machine crunch-3x20reps

weight: 174.5lbs

workout was great today, i also performed 30 minutes of cardio in the evening, which was good for me, made me get out of the "sluggish" state i was in. Im debating on whether to keep dieting for next week or go into my bulk on monday. i am ready to up my calories and add some mass, i will make my decision by friday, right now it is 50/50.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

today was back/calves

wide grip hangs-warmup

wide grip chins-3x10-12reps
closegrip cable rows-3x12reps
hammer strength pulldowns-3x12reps
rack lifts-3x15reps
seated shrugs-3x15reps

seated calf raise-3x20reps
smith machine calf roll-3x20reps

tonights workout was awsome, i got a free sample of ultimate orange and took it before tonights workout along with 2 caps of cAMP. I was full of energy, and the pump was definately better, the stuff tasted horrible, but all in all i was impressed with the supplement. i have decided to go into my lean bulk starting monday, i will keep the cardio 3-4days a week, it will be low impact. i will be taking pics this weekend to show the progress throughout my cycle of cAMP/sesamin. tomorrow is an off day, and im leaving to go home for the weekend, i will report back sunday with pics/final weight/and thoughts conclusions on the products.

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
just a note: NEVER take ulitmate orange in the evening! geeze, i could not go to sleep last night, but the funny thing is that i feel extremely rested this morning.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hey bros,

i have posted my final pics, i was holding onto some water from this past weekends carb-up so the pics imo don't really do much justice. my finishing weight was 176lbs. down from 180.5 at the start. i was pleased with the stack, it would definately not hurt to run it for longer than i did. i had no side effects and felt energized at each workout(i had previously felt sluggish and run-down before taking the cAMP/sesamin). i am going into my clean bulk and hoping to get some quality lbs out of it. feel free to ask me anything that i did not mention.

thanks,

Blane

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Socrates44 Supplements 33
Supplements 1