Wildmans SDrol log.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
today is day 2.

This is not the first time i have taken SD--so im hoping that this time i can have all my peas in a pod and just go on about my happy bulk the F%%% up mode.

I started at about 188 LBs. (finished up a Jwarfare bottle about a week ago)-- liked it but totally different than anything else that i really like to use (Sdrol, believe it or not M1T, etc.) i am 5'8 and about 11-12% BF.

The wife comes home in about 2 1/2 weeks so maybe i can give her a little more to hold on to. :) im going for 3 weeks.

I pretty much have everything i need for PCT, but dont think that ill be using the Nolv. Just the Lipid support stuff, Liver support stuff, and an OTC PCT supplement (i used one before and got good results so ill give it another go) oh yeah what i have left of my JWarfare ill throw in there too. but after 3 weeks i dont think ill be that bad off. the only concern is my lipids and i have a quick fix for that also (which is why the Nolv will have to be nixed due to the two products toxicity.)

Stay with me on this.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be getting your blood done?

I know that you are of the mindset now that Novla or any other SERM is not needed for the short designer cycles, I think it would be very beneficial to your point if you had bloodwork taken in the last week of your cycle. And maybe the last week or two of your Post Cycle to outline your recovery.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hope the cycle goes well bro, if you have nolva why not use it? jmo

good luck

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i will use it if i feel that i need it. (i know there are really no physical symptoms other than Shrinkage--which is still not an indicator)

Ill get the BW done. The last time i messed with SD my Good Chol was LOW and one of the liv enzymes was elevated a little. I kept on with my PCT (no Nolv) and got the BW again and was just fine. so if i can keep in the same routine ill be ok.

My Diet will be in check (going to eat like a Mother F$$$$$) and Lift heavy low volume (almost HIT)-- mixed with some things that i have found work well from the DC point of veiw.

I will probally not go higher than 10Mgs at all during the three weeks just to ensure the least amount of sides that i can. Plus i am not looking to get huge off of this just a little boost.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for going low in dosing, but are you splitting the 10mgs in two doses apart 12hrs apart?

It does help. I remember the half life was around 14 to 16hours.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for going low in dosing, but are you splitting the 10mgs in two doses apart 12hrs apart?

It does help. I remember the half life was around 14 to 16hours.
thanks for the applaud, no ill be taking just one 30-45 mins preworkout.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
today is day #3.

Felt a good pump in the gym (im beginning to think that ill get that now no matter what.) I think i had the placebo effect going on as i was lifting heavier and harder than i was last time i did back.

Cals are still high, i am sweating more (possible metabolism increase) Kinda a little lethargic feeling though that i hate with this product.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established

i saw good results taking it 1 to 1 1/2 hours pre-workout, man just about 5-6 days until the sd really kicks in. whats the diet look like?, i have read numerous logs, and have found that sd responds well to high carb diets.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i do keep the carbs high while on this stuff, protien will be in the 350-400 range. Fat will be in the 100 Grm area.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
nice bro, your in for some solid gains.
man i hope so!! i can tell though the wear that SD does have on your carb intake (i cannot even imagne cutting on this stuff) lol.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well, you are giving up about 10 to 15%, but I don't think you care that much. Actually the most efficient dosing scheme is 10mgs for first dose and 5mgs every 12hrs after that. It also keeps the spikes down which is slightly easier on the liver, but at your dosing levels and with your past blood tests, liver damage is not a big issue for you. I hope you are eating some carbs and protien preworkout. Good luck

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Well, you are giving up about 10 to 15%, but I don't think you care that much. Actually the most efficient dosing scheme is 10mgs for first dose and 5mgs every 12hrs after that. It also keeps the spikes down which is slightly easier on the liver, but at your dosing levels and with your past blood tests, liver damage is not a big issue for you. I hope you are eating some carbs and protien preworkout. Good luck
thanks, i totally understand what you are saying about the dosages but do not have the ability to split the doses with the particular pill i have or id do 5 Pre and 5 before bed. Did you read my blood tests?? :)

yeah i learned that you HAVE to eat carbs or you will pay with this stuff :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ok so while i was hanging out i was thinking that i could be a little more indepth with yall about the other things i am taking.

10-15 Grms Glutamine
600-1000 Mgs of ALA
700-1000 Mgs of Milk Thistle
565 Mgs of hawthorne berry
B-Complex--(like its free)

Post Workout Shake-

5 Mgs Glutamine
40 Grms Protien
20-40 Grms carbs from Gatorade Powder Mix

Immediately after i get home (which is about 10 mins after the shake)

some Chicken and Oatmeal.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ill have to guess on the cal range but its between 3500-4000 cals a day.

at least once a week ill binge and have a Pizza from Papa Johns or something sweet from Dairy Queen. lol.

when gaining ill eat something yalld call cheating usually every other day.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to pull the Superdrol gel caps apart and pour half in a protien shake and close the gel cap back. You also buy gel caps at most health food stores.

I don't what to talk you into taking more, but from watching results of people taking different amounts of Superdrol and comparing to body weight that maximum gains would occur at about .08 mg per pound or 15mgs (2 x 7.5mgs) for your body weight. This upsets the more is always better thinkers, but explains why most people taking 10mgs get about 2/3 the gains of the people taking 20mgs. The 10mg users also only get about 1/3 the liver damage. It is the overload that hurts the liver.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya and understand your rationale to what you are saying. i may go with 10 the first week and then go up to 20 (as i have done with great results in the past) for the other 2. Thank you for your knowledge it is getting me to think more about dosing techniques.

that is a good idea about splitting up the cap but im what you would call an obsessive compulsive person when it comes to pills powders etc. i like to know that i took what i took and that some of it is not still in the cup. :)

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
ok so while i was hanging out i was thinking that i could be a little more indepth with yall about the other things i am taking.

10-15 Grms Glutamine
600-1000 Mgs of ALA
700-1000 Mgs of Milk Thistle
565 Mgs of hawthorne berry
B-Complex--(like its free)

Post Workout Shake-

5 Mgs Glutamine
40 Grms Protien
20-40 Grms carbs from Gatorade Powder Mix

Immediately after i get home (which is about 10 mins after the shake)

some Chicken and Oatmeal.

is the chicken and oatmeal your ppwo meal?

if not i would leave out the chicken and go with just the oatmeal, save the chicken for your ppwo meal, throw in a yam or some brown rice and your set bro.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
is the chicken and oatmeal your ppwo meal?

if not i would leave out the chicken and go with just the oatmeal, save the chicken for your ppwo meal, throw in a yam or some brown rice and your set bro.
sounds good to me!!

but as for right now its this!!

:burg: :burg: :burg:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
(to the chamillionaire song "ridin")

"you can catch me bulkin dirty" "you can catch me bulkin dirty" "you can catch me BULKIN DIRTY" "catch me bulkin dirty"

"this burgers' so good, its greasy, two all beef paddies, yeah, but im bulkin dirty"

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established

"you can catch me bulkin dirty" "you can catch me bulkin dirty" "you can catch me BULKIN DIRTY" "catch me bulkin dirty"

"this burgers' so good, its greasy, two all beef paddies, yeah, but im bulkin dirty"
Nice!! i just say that song on mtv.

and as for later.....

:toilet: :toilet:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah on a side note, i forgot to add that i am taking 2-3 mgs of Melatonin to get that "extra Restful" sleep that i so much need in these trying times!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

:toofunny:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only time I have taken S-drol I weighed about 185 lbs. and I took 10 mgs the first week and the next two weeks, I jumped to the usual 20 mgs, and started feeling really rundown,so I switched to 10 mgs in the morning, then I would break open my caps and would only take half, or roughly 5 mgs, before workouts or in the evening, and the sides backed way off, I gained 12 lbs and kept about 7-8 lbs. after pct, which I considered great gains, I am a big believer in using as little as u can get away with, u r making a wise choice with your dosage, IMO, good luck and enjoy your new muscle gains...

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
4th day of sd, my weight is about 190 (ate like a cow yesterday) slept GREAT last night probally because i took 2 mgs of melatonin. Bicep workout was solid,. I think that out of all my BP's my Bis are about the worst. Ive tried low volume, high volume, not working them directly at all, etc. and nothing seems to work. Oh well everybody has to have a bp that lags.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
The only time I have taken S-drol I weighed about 185 lbs. and I took 10 mgs the first week and the next two weeks, I jumped to the usual 20 mgs, and started feeling really rundown,so I switched to 10 mgs in the morning, then I would break open my caps and would only take half, or roughly 5 mgs, before workouts or in the evening, and the sides backed way off, I gained 12 lbs and kept about 7-8 lbs. after post cycle therapy, which I considered great gains, I am a big believer in using as little as u can get away with, u r making a wise choice with your dosage, IMO, good luck and enjoy your new muscle gains...
thanks, im just using this "cycle" for a little boost in my training, i think i am a plateu (SP?) and need a little change in the chemistry. JW did alright but nothing like SD.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
The only time I have taken S-drol I weighed about 185 lbs. and I took 10 mgs the first week and the next two weeks, I jumped to the usual 20 mgs, and started feeling really rundown,so I switched to 10 mgs in the morning, then I would break open my caps and would only take half, or roughly 5 mgs, before workouts or in the evening, and the sides backed way off, I gained 12 lbs and kept about 7-8 lbs. after post cycle therapy, which I considered great gains, I am a big believer in using as little as u can get away with, u r making a wise choice with your dosage, IMO, good luck and enjoy your new muscle gains...
funny. in my first two week cycle of methasteron (s-drol) i used fractions per day, spread across the day in 2-3 parts, for just under a week and the next week i did between 7.5mg-10mg, peaking at around 11mg. i gained an easy 4 pounds (what i kept). i was under my natural genetic max, but it was a very light cycle and i did not go crazy on the weights.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
funny. in my first two week cycle of methasteron (s-drol) i used fractions per day, spread across the day in 2-3 parts, for just under a week and the next week i did between 7.5mg-10mg, peaking at around 11mg. i gained an easy 4 pounds (what i kept). i was under my natural genetic max, but it was a very light cycle and i did not go crazy on the weights.
Interesting!
I'm still saying that .08 mgs per pound is optimum dose. It should be split into two doses 12 hours apart (splitting it more will help a little, but not much). One thing I noticed looking at half life dosing charts I had drawn, is that you should double dose the very first dose, if you don't then it takes about 3 days to get optimum blood level dosing. Slows when it kicks in. Run for 3 weeks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting!
I'm still saying that .08 mgs per pound is optimum dose. It should be split into two doses 12 hours apart (splitting it more will help a little, but not much). One thing I noticed looking at half life dosing charts I had drawn, is that you should double dose the very first dose, if you don't then it takes about 3 days to get optimum blood level dosing. Slows when it kicks in. Run for 3 weeks.

Wolf I was wondering have you known anyone besides fritzer who got good results on the .08mg per lb. Because out of all the logs he is the only one on here who i have seen break his drol down and he was on his very first hormonal cycle. b5150 likes 30mg and he weighs about 200. mullet did 20mg at under 200lbs and I belive it was BP who said he doesn't see any results below 30mg and he is also under 200lb if I remember correctly. I know you have done alot of reasearch on the correct dosing but how did you come about your research have you read other logs where people have broken down there drol into your recommended dosage and seen good results?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Wolf I was wondering have you known anyone besides fritzer who got good results on the .08mg per lb. Because out of all the logs he is the only one on here who i have seen break his drol down and he was on his very first hormonal cycle. b5150 likes 30mg and he weighs about 200. mullet did 20mg at under 200lbs and I belive it was BP who said he doesn't see any results below 30mg and he is also under 200lb if I remember correctly. I know you have done alot of reasearch on the correct dosing but how did you come about your research have you read other logs where people have broken down there drol into your recommended dosage and seen good results?
Fitzer was actually mostly on Phera-plex. About .08 mg/pound of Phera-plex and .02 mg/pound of Superdrol.

If you look, I'm recommending more than 10 mg for most people (usually around 15 mgs). And spliting dose into 2 a day.

Most people taking 10 mgs do not split the dose, so when they jump to 20 mg they also pickup gain from splitting doses.

Also Superdrol takes a week to shown gains because it dropping weight due to estrogen suppression. But this isn't the only reason. Starting at lower dose while safer is also delay results. The first dose should be double if you look at blood levels using half life. So it should be 15 mgs then 7.5 mg every 12 hours there after. This is much better than starting 10mgs once a day the first week and then 20 mgs split the second week.

Truthfully I have seen people claiming they do better at 30 mgs, I have yet to see proof in documented results. Most people I have seen that jump up to 30 mgs actually seem to get less results after PCT. There is always going to be some people that are absolutely sure more is better.

There are three problems I see with running too much. The first is problems with cramps. The second is the increased testosterone suppression and third is harder to explain. They just seem to not feel as good.

I would have see again is people who I trust very much with solid diet plans and workout plans doing very good with only 10 mgs of Superdrol.

I think rather trying to run how amounts of Superdrol to get better results, I think the Phera-plex (.08mg/pound) and Superdrol (.02 mg/pound) mix that Fitzer was using will give better results. The gycol loading that superdrol does seems to come with even small amounts of Superdrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Truthfully I have seen people claiming they do better at 30 mgs, I have yet to see proof in documented results. Most people I have seen that jump up to 30 mgs actually seem to get less results after post cycle therapy. There is always going to be some people that are absolutely sure more is better.

I would have see again is people who I trust very much with solid diet plans and workout plans doing very good with only 10 mgs of Superdrol.
WEll that is kind of what I was basing my 30mg off from the fact that BPmarty, b5150, and ryansm two mods and one very well respected board member as well as my own personal experience. I trust that the above board members all had solid diet and work out plans together.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want I'll try this for you to end off my cycle Mixed..I should be around 205 when I start my Super to end it off...Sorry Wildman

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ok, i like the discussion going on in this thread, i forgot it was (WAS) my log. :)

so its been two weeks and im going to stop and start my PCT (which is all my support supps and T-Drive)-- i have had great success in the past with this product and will continue with it as long as i know it works.

I only took 10mgs once a day and got a pretty good 2 weeks outta it. (took the dose 45mins preworkout-- which is in the morn) i ended up about 5 lbs heavier and it gave me that little "pick me up" i love so much. Added some strength (about as much as you can expect in 2 weeks)

Like i said before i know what this stuff is and wasnt trying to go arnold on it, just trying to get through a sticking point, get a little more hardness/muscle, and throw up some weight in the process!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah,,

and please do not stop the discussion!! :)

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
WEll that is kind of what I was basing my 30mg off from the fact that BPmarty, b5150, and ryansm two mods and one very well respected board member as well as my own personal experience. I trust that the above board members all had solid diet and work out plans together.
Well, Ryansm should definitely be up around 30mgs. He is huge. I know they is factor for such an advanced weight lifter as him that I'm missing. When muscle weight to body ratio goes higher then you need some more, but it also probably tied to liver size too. Too hard for me to figure out. He is about 300 lbs so the formula says 24 mgs, but that probably is low for him. He does great logs.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for the sake of discussion I'll join in with you guys.

For me at between 200 and 210lbs 30mgs was the threshold of a an excellent increase in sense of well being, over all intensity, insane pumps and glycogen retention. At that point there was an increased aggression and intensity that was very noticeable to even myself. Bordering on hostile in the right situation.

A dose of 40mgs seemed to only exagerate the negative aspects. I would certainly loose my cool and become enraged if the situation persuaded me. Pumps did become quite uncomfortable, to the point where without weights, I could flex any muscle into a cramping fit. If I flexed my neck the wrong way I could cramp myself up very painfully.

At 40mgs I also noticed a hypoglycemic reaction as well as more of a lethargic feeling. My seense of well being was diminished. There was an increase in BP and resting HR as well as some insomnia.

I am of the mindset that there is a way to cycle and a way not to cycle. If you are long term goals oriented then there is no need to get overzealous with the dosing at the sacrifice of your health and well being, both mentally and physically. More, means more, of everything. More lipid damage, more liver stress, more BP issues, more...etc.

40mgs was a very very insanely aggressive and powerful level of dosing. But with it came sides that were not conducive to long term use and a happy well balanced life.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Just for the sake of discussion I'll join in with you guys.

For me at between 200 and 210lbs 30mgs was the threshold of a an excellent increase in sense of well being, over all intensity, insane pumps and glycogen retention. At that point there was an increased aggression and intensity that was very noticeable to even myself. Bordering on hostile in the right situation.

A dose of 40mgs seemed to only exagerate the negative aspects. I would certainly loose my cool and become enraged if the situation persuaded me. Pumps did become quite uncomfortable, to the point where without weights, I could flex any muscle into a cramping fit. If I flexed my neck the wrong way I could cramp myself up very painfully.

At 40mgs I also noticed a hypoglycemic reaction as well as more of a lethargic feeling. My seense of well being was diminished. There was an increase in BP and resting HR as well as some insomnia.

I am of the mindset that there is a way to cycle and a way not to cycle. If you are long term goals oriented then there is no need to get overzealous with the dosing at the sacrifice of your health and well being, both mentally and physically. More, means more, of everything. More lipid damage, more liver stress, more BP issues, more...etc.

40mgs was a very very insanely aggressive and powerful level of dosing. But with it came sides that were not conducive to long term use and a happy well balanced life.
What was your body fat % at time?

Or what I'm trying to get is are you carring a high % of muscle to body weight than average person on the board?

What additional muscle weight do you think you actuaaly put on by going from 20 mgs to 30 mgs?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it was on the tail end of a lengthy bulking season. I would say that I was not more than 18 or 20%. I maxed out at 216lbs. So at those #'s I was at 175-180LBM.

I was all over the place on dosing and not at any one dose long enough to tell.

Keep in mind that I am at about as large as I can get without getting fat or doing crazy doses. My natural test level will not retain them gains as well as someone with higher natural test levels.

Also I had cycled many things before using superdrol. I had used M1T at 30mgs and enjoyed some gains with that as well as high dosed 1-Test, 4AD etc.

Someone who is a first timer or newbie should seen tremendous gains. The thing is they could get them in time without androgen. For me, my age and natural test levels have me at a peak as far as LBM. HRT!!!:)

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well it was on the tail end of a lengthy bulking season. I would say that I was not more than 18 or 20%. I maxed out at 216lbs. So at those #'s I was at 175-180LBM.

I was all over the place on dosing and not at any one dose long enough to tell.

Keep in mind that I am at about as large as I can get without getting fat or doing crazy doses. My natural test level will not retain them gains as well as someone with higher natural test levels.

Also I had cycled many things before using superdrol. I had used M1T at 30mgs and enjoyed some gains with that as well as high dosed 1-Test, 4AD etc.

Someone who is a first timer or newbie should seen tremendous gains. The thing is they could get them in time without androgen. For me, my age and natural test levels have me at a peak as far as LBM. HRT!!!:)
You probably did need higher doses with the low testosterone levels. With the HRT now raising your testosterone levels you may the see the effect you show at 40 mgs now occurs at 30 mgs which what I would have expected for you.

I have been reading your log in the HRT section, but so far I am still ok. I have noticed that my HGH levels have dropped for which I have been taking PGH-T and Oratrophin. My day may be coming too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed that my HGH levels have dropped for which I have been taking PGH-T and Oratrophin. My day may be coming too.
I will be requesting an IGF-1 test myself once I get my test levels tuned in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this discussion is very interesting indeed I also just read big pete foxs revenge thread and he did 30mg at a beginning weight of 202lbs 10% so that would of also made him at approx 180lbm. Ofcourse keep in mind when I am discussing the higher doses I am also not thinking of a newbie who should get excellent gains at lower doses I am thinking of an experience person. ie several cycles under their belt

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
this discussion is very interesting indeed I also just read big pete foxs revenge thread and he did 30mg at a beginning weight of 202lbs 10% so that would of also made him at approx 180lbm. Ofcourse keep in mind when I am discussing the higher doses I am also not thinking of a newbie who should get excellent gains at lower doses I am thinking of an experience person. ie several cycles under their belt
The factor is probably related to the amount of muscle weight, not LBM. I am more concerned about about the begining users.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Interesting!
i was thinking that 1.5 capsules (15mg) would be about the best i could do. your calculations arrive at 12mg for me. based on my first light cycle i will concur. however, due to the glycogen synthesis issue, leading to hypoglycemia and truly insane carbohydrate cravings, for someone like myself, given my (however) light experience with the stuff... i'd say that although a dosing scheme like this would make sense for most steroids/PHs methasteron is way too crazy on blood-sugar. i was having carb attacks 2 hours after my big carb meals, carb meals that from experience did not illicit a high insulin spike (reactive hypoglycemia, possible without steroids). so i couldn't handle a single capsule of the stuff, unless i knew i was able to feast on carbs repeatedly. i'm just to reactive to the stuff.

Fitzer was actually mostly on Phera-plex. About .08 mg/pound of Phera-plex and .02 mg/pound of Superdrol.

If you look, I'm recommending more than 10 mg for most people (usually around 15 mgs). And spliting dose into 2 a day.

Most people taking 10 mgs do not split the dose, so when they jump to 20 mg they also pickup gain from splitting doses.

Also Superdrol takes a week to shown gains because it dropping weight due to estrogen suppression. But this isn't the only reason. Starting at lower dose while safer is also delay results. The first dose should be double if you look at blood levels using half life. So it should be 15 mgs then 7.5 mg every 12 hours there after. This is much better than starting 10mgs once a day the first week and then 20 mgs split the second week.

Truthfully I have seen people claiming they do better at 30 mgs, I have yet to see proof in documented results. Most people I have seen that jump up to 30 mgs actually seem to get less results after post cycle therapy. There is always going to be some people that are absolutely sure more is better.
that's crazy for a beginner at my weight. but if someone looks at your formula, at around my weight (relative lightweight) and dose a double dose (20mg for capsule convenience or 24mg by formula), if they respond as strongly as myself that would be crazy, even assuming the dose is split. it makes me glad i played it cautious and split the capsule into fourths and then thirds. for most of my cycle i dosed around 7.5mg per day, spread into three doses (i was also hip to mixing it in olive oil in my meals).

There are three problems I see with running too much. The first is problems with cramps. The second is the increased testosterone suppression and third is harder to explain. They just seem to not feel as good.

blood-type diet eradicates cell receptor chaos and interference from the lectins in many foods available to us. hello unhindered anabolism!

I think rather trying to run how amounts of Superdrol to get better results, I think the Phera-plex (.08mg/pound) and Superdrol (.02 mg/pound) mix that Fitzer was using will give better results. The gycol loading that superdrol does seems to come with even small amounts of Superdrol.
absolutely. crazy insane glycoloading. i actually thought i looked bigger the morning/day after initial dose (a fraction of a capsule). i didn't feel any size reduction at all when going on. i'm probably around 10% bodyfat. i was wondering about stacking an androgenic like ergomax lmg (quite similar to PP, right?) with a low dose of methasteron, too. my only concern is androgenic sides, androgenic alopecia (sp?) in particular.

not to sidetrack anything, but does anyone think the ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) at 1% likely to prevent hair loss? i think i'd even get my hair cut really short just to apply the stuff well, considering it's still summer. i'm torn between an h-max cycle (to compare to my last light halodrol-50 cycle) or a DMT (ergo/pp) + methasteron cycle. Satan bless that Patrick Arnold!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking that 1.5 capsules (15mg) would be about the best i could do. your calculations arrive at 12mg for me. based on my first light cycle i will concur. however, due to the glycogen synthesis issue, leading to hypoglycemia and truly insane carbohydrate cravings, for someone like myself, given my (however) light experience with the stuff... i'd say that although a dosing scheme like this would make sense for most steroids/PHs methasteron is way too crazy on blood-sugar. i was having carb attacks 2 hours after my big carb meals, carb meals that from experience did not illicit a high insulin spike (reactive hypoglycemia, possible without steroids). so i couldn't handle a single capsule of the stuff, unless i knew i was able to feast on carbs repeatedly. i'm just to reactive to the stuff.

that's crazy for a beginner at my weight. but if someone looks at your formula, at around my weight (relative lightweight) and dose a double dose (20mg for capsule convenience or 24mg by formula), if they respond as strongly as myself that would be crazy, even assuming the dose is split. it makes me glad i played it cautious and split the capsule into fourths and then thirds. for most of my cycle i dosed around 7.5mg per day, spread into three doses (i was also hip to mixing it in olive oil in my meals).

blood-type diet eradicates cell receptor chaos and interference from the lectins in many foods available to us. hello unhindered anabolism!

absolutely. crazy insane glycoloading. i actually thought i looked bigger the morning/day after initial dose (a fraction of a capsule). i didn't feel any size reduction at all when going on. i'm probably around 10% bodyfat. i was wondering about stacking an androgenic like ergomax lmg (quite similar to PP, right?) with a low dose of methasteron, too. my only concern is androgenic sides, androgenic alopecia (sp?) in particular.

not to sidetrack anything, but does anyone think the ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) at 1% likely to prevent hair loss? i think i'd even get my hair cut really short just to apply the stuff well, considering it's still summer. i'm torn between an h-max cycle (to compare to my last light halodrol-50 cycle) or a DMT (ergo/pp) + methasteron cycle. Satan bless that Patrick Arnold!
You say you are lightweight so I'm guessing you are not splitting recommended daily dosing in to 2 doses.

I think you are around 150 pounds. If so, then the first dose would be 12 mgs followed by doses of 6 mgs every 12 hours after that.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
You say you are lightweight so I'm guessing you are not splitting recommended daily dosing in to 2 doses.

I think you are around 150 pounds. If so, then the first dose would be 12 mgs followed by doses of 6 mgs every 12 hours after that.
yeah, i was 151 back in late september when i started my first ever cycle on methasteron. just taking 5mg in one dose caused perceivable head pressure, not real headache, but still there. 12mg in one dose sounds hard to eat for! i'd be a sugar monster!

i split the 7.5mg days into 3 doses, and the 10mg days (not many of those) into 3-4 doses. it still made me eat like a horse. frontloading sounds like a powerful start but i fear methasteron.

hey wildman536, how's PCT going? that's probably almost as important as the cycle itself. i think post-PCT is also worth logging...

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 PCT.

things are going back to normal, using T-Drive and all the support supps. (Niaspan has become a BIG part of my oral PCT) still using the ALA and MThistle along with the occasional hawthorn berries.

ill report more later.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
LOL, wildman, from your laconic report i visualized a buff dude scrounging for berries in some bushes.

it's good to see you're still alive. thought we'd lost you!

:think:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I weigh about 190 lbs and if im not using 30mgs of SD its just not workin for me. Ive used 10 and 20 mgs and 20 is OK but the strength gains are non existent. Get to 30mgs and its a pretty good compound for me.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I weigh about 190 lbs and if im not using 30mgs of superdrol its just not workin for me. Ive used 10 and 20 mgs and 20 is OK but the strength gains are non existent. Get to 30mgs and its a pretty good compound for me.
after reading all the info there is on this compound id be hardpressed that i wouldnt ever go over 20 again. you have to remember that these compounds are ONLY really to be used to get past a sticking point and maybe give you 5 to a NICE 10 LBS not to make you Mr O in 4-6 weeks. :) so in reality only use AAS and other DSupplements to get a "Boost" other than that happy lifting!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol: