Wildmans SDrol log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Wildmans SDrol log.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I have noticed that my HGH levels have dropped for which I have been taking PGH-T and Oratrophin. My day may be coming too.
    I will be requesting an IGF-1 test myself once I get my test levels tuned in.

2. Professional Member

this discussion is very interesting indeed I also just read big pete foxs revenge thread and he did 30mg at a beginning weight of 202lbs 10% so that would of also made him at approx 180lbm. Ofcourse keep in mind when I am discussing the higher doses I am also not thinking of a newbie who should get excellent gains at lower doses I am thinking of an experience person. ie several cycles under their belt
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    this discussion is very interesting indeed I also just read big pete foxs revenge thread and he did 30mg at a beginning weight of 202lbs 10% so that would of also made him at approx 180lbm. Ofcourse keep in mind when I am discussing the higher doses I am also not thinking of a newbie who should get excellent gains at lower doses I am thinking of an experience person. ie several cycles under their belt
    The factor is probably related to the amount of muscle weight, not LBM. I am more concerned about about the begining users.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

Red face

Interesting!
    I'm still saying that .08 mgs per pound is optimum dose. It should be split into two doses 12 hours apart (splitting it more will help a little, but not much). One thing I noticed looking at half life dosing charts I had drawn, is that you should double dose the very first dose, if you don't then it takes about 3 days to get optimum blood level dosing. Slows when it kicks in. Run for 3 weeks.
    i was thinking that 1.5 capsules (15mg) would be about the best i could do. your calculations arrive at 12mg for me. based on my first light cycle i will concur. however, due to the glycogen synthesis issue, leading to hypoglycemia and truly insane carbohydrate cravings, for someone like myself, given my (however) light experience with the stuff... i'd say that although a dosing scheme like this would make sense for most steroids/PHs methasteron is way too crazy on blood-sugar. i was having carb attacks 2 hours after my big carb meals, carb meals that from experience did not illicit a high insulin spike (reactive hypoglycemia, possible without steroids). so i couldn't handle a single capsule of the stuff, unless i knew i was able to feast on carbs repeatedly. i'm just to reactive to the stuff.

Fitzer was actually mostly on Phera-plex. About .08 mg/pound of Phera-plex and .02 mg/pound of Superdrol.

If you look, I'm recommending more than 10 mg for most people (usually around 15 mgs). And spliting dose into 2 a day.

Most people taking 10 mgs do not split the dose, so when they jump to 20 mg they also pickup gain from splitting doses.

Also Superdrol takes a week to shown gains because it dropping weight due to estrogen suppression. But this isn't the only reason. Starting at lower dose while safer is also delay results. The first dose should be double if you look at blood levels using half life. So it should be 15 mgs then 7.5 mg every 12 hours there after. This is much better than starting 10mgs once a day the first week and then 20 mgs split the second week.

Truthfully I have seen people claiming they do better at 30 mgs, I have yet to see proof in documented results. Most people I have seen that jump up to 30 mgs actually seem to get less results after post cycle therapy. There is always going to be some people that are absolutely sure more is better.
    that's crazy for a beginner at my weight. but if someone looks at your formula, at around my weight (relative lightweight) and dose a double dose (20mg for capsule convenience or 24mg by formula), if they respond as strongly as myself that would be crazy, even assuming the dose is split. it makes me glad i played it cautious and split the capsule into fourths and then thirds. for most of my cycle i dosed around 7.5mg per day, spread into three doses (i was also hip to mixing it in olive oil in my meals).

There are three problems I see with running too much. The first is problems with cramps. The second is the increased testosterone suppression and third is harder to explain. They just seem to not feel as good.

I would have see again is people who I trust very much with solid diet plans and workout plans doing very good with only 10 mgs of Superdrol.
    blood-type diet eradicates cell receptor chaos and interference from the lectins in many foods available to us. hello unhindered anabolism!

I think rather trying to run how amounts of Superdrol to get better results, I think the Phera-plex (.08mg/pound) and Superdrol (.02 mg/pound) mix that Fitzer was using will give better results. The gycol loading that superdrol does seems to come with even small amounts of Superdrol.
    absolutely. crazy insane glycoloading. i actually thought i looked bigger the morning/day after initial dose (a fraction of a capsule). i didn't feel any size reduction at all when going on. i'm probably around 10% bodyfat. i was wondering about stacking an androgenic like ergomax lmg (quite similar to PP, right?) with a low dose of methasteron, too. my only concern is androgenic sides, androgenic alopecia (sp?) in particular.

not to sidetrack anything, but does anyone think the ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) at 1% likely to prevent hair loss? i think i'd even get my hair cut really short just to apply the stuff well, considering it's still summer. i'm torn between an h-max cycle (to compare to my last light halodrol-50 cycle) or a DMT (ergo/pp) + methasteron cycle. Satan bless that Patrick Arnold!
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog
    i was thinking that 1.5 capsules (15mg) would be about the best i could do. your calculations arrive at 12mg for me. based on my first light cycle i will concur. however, due to the glycogen synthesis issue, leading to hypoglycemia and truly insane carbohydrate cravings, for someone like myself, given my (however) light experience with the stuff... i'd say that although a dosing scheme like this would make sense for most steroids/PHs methasteron is way too crazy on blood-sugar. i was having carb attacks 2 hours after my big carb meals, carb meals that from experience did not illicit a high insulin spike (reactive hypoglycemia, possible without steroids). so i couldn't handle a single capsule of the stuff, unless i knew i was able to feast on carbs repeatedly. i'm just to reactive to the stuff.

that's crazy for a beginner at my weight. but if someone looks at your formula, at around my weight (relative lightweight) and dose a double dose (20mg for capsule convenience or 24mg by formula), if they respond as strongly as myself that would be crazy, even assuming the dose is split. it makes me glad i played it cautious and split the capsule into fourths and then thirds. for most of my cycle i dosed around 7.5mg per day, spread into three doses (i was also hip to mixing it in olive oil in my meals).

blood-type diet eradicates cell receptor chaos and interference from the lectins in many foods available to us. hello unhindered anabolism!

absolutely. crazy insane glycoloading. i actually thought i looked bigger the morning/day after initial dose (a fraction of a capsule). i didn't feel any size reduction at all when going on. i'm probably around 10% bodyfat. i was wondering about stacking an androgenic like ergomax lmg (quite similar to PP, right?) with a low dose of methasteron, too. my only concern is androgenic sides, androgenic alopecia (sp?) in particular.

not to sidetrack anything, but does anyone think the ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) at 1% likely to prevent hair loss? i think i'd even get my hair cut really short just to apply the stuff well, considering it's still summer. i'm torn between an h-max cycle (to compare to my last light halodrol-50 cycle) or a DMT (ergo/pp) + methasteron cycle. Satan bless that Patrick Arnold!
    You say you are lightweight so I'm guessing you are not splitting recommended daily dosing in to 2 doses.

I think you are around 150 pounds. If so, then the first dose would be 12 mgs followed by doses of 6 mgs every 12 hours after that.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

Red face

You say you are lightweight so I'm guessing you are not splitting recommended daily dosing in to 2 doses.

I think you are around 150 pounds. If so, then the first dose would be 12 mgs followed by doses of 6 mgs every 12 hours after that.
    yeah, i was 151 back in late september when i started my first ever cycle on methasteron. just taking 5mg in one dose caused perceivable head pressure, not real headache, but still there. 12mg in one dose sounds hard to eat for! i'd be a sugar monster!

i split the 7.5mg days into 3 doses, and the 10mg days (not many of those) into 3-4 doses. it still made me eat like a horse. frontloading sounds like a powerful start but i fear methasteron.

hey wildman536, how's PCT going? that's probably almost as important as the cycle itself. i think post-PCT is also worth logging...
  7. Advanced Member

Day 10 PCT.

things are going back to normal, using T-Drive and all the support supps. (Niaspan has become a BIG part of my oral PCT) still using the ALA and MThistle along with the occasional hawthorn berries.

ill report more later.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

Red face

LOL, wildman, from your laconic report i visualized a buff dude scrounging for berries in some bushes.

it's good to see you're still alive. thought we'd lost you!

9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I weigh about 190 lbs and if im not using 30mgs of SD its just not workin for me. Ive used 10 and 20 mgs and 20 is OK but the strength gains are non existent. Get to 30mgs and its a pretty good compound for me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I weigh about 190 lbs and if im not using 30mgs of superdrol its just not workin for me. Ive used 10 and 20 mgs and 20 is OK but the strength gains are non existent. Get to 30mgs and its a pretty good compound for me.
    after reading all the info there is on this compound id be hardpressed that i wouldnt ever go over 20 again. you have to remember that these compounds are ONLY really to be used to get past a sticking point and maybe give you 5 to a NICE 10 LBS not to make you Mr O in 4-6 weeks. so in reality only use AAS and other DSupplements to get a "Boost" other than that happy lifting!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Phreak Sdrol/Hdrol log. Passing 200?
    By Gavin9 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:14 AM
  3. Epi/Sdrol Log
    By BigJoeski3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:16 AM
  4. wildmans Methyl dx log.