Anabolic Innovations Protein Sample Log

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not new to this board but i am new to posting here... I am usually @ BN under hetrick30ex...

Anyway, i just ordered the sample pack of AI's Whey Protein and i will give you a quick run down of the flavors as i use them...

07/15/06 - AI's "Peanut Butter -
Great taste, a little under powered. Mixed pretty well, no clumps but did have some grits when i was done with it. It was a well accepted break from my normal 10lbs bag of ON Chocolate!!!
All in all i would give it a 4/5...

More reviews to come as i consume the samples!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Over the course of the last week, the majority of the protein i used was from the AI sample pack. I had 1 of each of the following.
I am very impressed at the level of quality of these powders. All flavors are relativley oderless untill mixed. They all mixed better than i have seen protein powder mix before, there were never any clumping and when i was done, no grits with the exception of the penut butter. The strawberry was probably the best strawberry i have ever tasted, also with the vanilla!!! Awesome product and i am stuck, Looks like i am going to be supporting AI for some time to come!!!

Peanut Butter/Chocolate
Mint Chocolate Chip
Very Vanilla
Barbaric Banana
Stupendous Strawberry
Chocolate

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tried the Chocolate, and I was very impressed as well. I am currently using 100% on Whey, and I have to say that it is some awsome stuff in my opinion, But after tasting AI's stuff, I am hooked as well.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Raspberry:
I have never tasted protein like that before. It was really different but it tasted pretty good. Again, everything mixed/dissolved great!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW Brobulker,

I don't know how I missed this thread but I want to thank you for taking the time to post it.

CROWLER