Jungle Warfare--my 2 cents

nobady

Awards
Well I should say my $80
I'm not saying it won't work for others but after 8 weeks it did nothing for me.
I very dissappointed as ALRI products usually kick a..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please explain further and how much did you buy at 80 bucks? What kind of goal were you trying to achieve? bulk cut etc.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
how did you dose it? Were you on any other supps? Howd the diet look?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I 2nd all the questions asked above.

I tried JW and i liked it a lot. Great pump, felt good, felt strong, didnt really gain any weight that i noticed to be honest, but i did lean up a little bit.

Im waiting on my Restore to come in and test that bad boy out!

Didnt someone say that JW had the ability to clense androgen receptor sites or something close to that?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I should say my $80
I'm not saying it won't work for others but after 8 weeks it did nothing for me.
I very dissappointed as ALRI products usually kick a..
Well I found your original post :

When to Take Jungle Warfare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to give it a shot.
Is it taken with food? on an empty stomache?
I'm 5ft8in 200lbs is 3 a day the correct dose?
I'm hoping for strength from this.
I can squat 630 (belt wraps)
bench 365
dead 575 (belt)
I'll let you know how it goes

You were hoping for strength gains, did you experience any strength gains??? As far as gaining weight, you cannot gain weight if you are not eating enough calories. You did not post your diet or training for anyone to help you. At your height and weight when you started, Im not sure what else you need to grow?

Several of my buddies are doing great on JW and this is the first Ive heard of someone not being happy with it.

I guess you will not be back to elaborate any huh? It hard to give support to a person who is only posting 2 times in 6 weeks, but we will try out best to answer any questions you may have. Im sure others would like to learn about your training and diet protocal as well while using the JW. As far as the cost you paid???? $80.00, its all over for 45.00 and sometimes cheaper.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll here is my take even though I have not taken Jungle Warfare. Even in a tried and true product there are going to be non responders. It's obvious from his post where he says ALRi products usually kick *** that he has tried and had success with the company in the past. So maybe he is a non reponder to JW Just like some people don't do as good on Creatine or NOx or Powerfull or even Cissus.

nobady

Awards
Well first $80 is not per bottle but the overall cost.
I did not stack it.
My goal was strength and or size. My diet was mostly clean at least 350 grams of protien a day and 3000 cal. a day. I follow a Westside type template for my workout (powerlifting for those of you who might not know what Westside means). I never missed a scheduled workout. No cardio as I have twin 3 year old boys that's cardio enough!
I have only read positive posts about JW so I just thought I would let you know that not everyone responds to it. Not a knock on ALRI--they make some of the best supp out there.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well first $80 is not per bottle but the overall cost.
I did not stack it.
My goal was strength and or size. My diet was mostly clean at least 350 grams of protien a day and 3000 cal. a day. I follow a Westside type template for my workout (powerlifting for those of you who might not know what Westside means). I never missed a scheduled workout. No cardio as I have twin 3 year old boys that's cardio enough!
I have only read positive posts about JW so I just thought I would let you know that not everyone responds to it. Not a knock on ALRI--they make some of the best supp out there.

I am alot smaller than you (137) and eat near 3000 cals (2500)a day on training days, thats not even maintenace levels for someone your size. 350 grams of protein would be 1400 cals, so almost 50% of your diet, but you should of been getting like 4500-5000 cals a day to grow.

nobady

Awards
You would think but anything over 3250 cal a day and my BF is the only thing that goes up.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback nobady......sorry it did not work for ya. Like mixed up said maybe you just flat out don't respond to these types of products. Have you ever used AAS or pro-hormones? If so you may have needed to double the dose to even see any type of gains/results.

nobady

Awards
Never used prohormones or the real deal. Actually I rarely use any supps with the exception of whey.

size

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone is going to be happy with every supplement they try. In fact, I imagine many individuals are dissatisfied with supplements they try. With that stated, ALRI has a very good reputation of releasing products that are effective. User feedback is always welcomed even in the cases when it is not positive. However, for your feedback to be helpful to those interested in using the product, then you need to be more specific with your usage and results or lack of results.

Did you experience anything? Increased sex drive? Acne?

nobady

Awards
I have already made it clear that I have been previously happy with ALRI. I also made it clear that this was not written to put down ALRI. In fact I just ordered Restore.

My dosage was 3 a day with meals as indicated on the label. I emailed ALRI about this letting them know my size and age and they told me to stick with the indicated dosage.

As far as results I had none. No weight gain 202lbs and start 202.5 at end (diet was no different before and during use). No signif strength gain.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i do have to say that when i took it (30 Days) i noticed a Huge Pump almost every workout. I stayed focused and the intensity was there every workout also.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you say that in 8 weeks you only gained .5 Lbs?? were you even eating to gain>>??

nobady

Awards
Well anyone can eat like a slob and gain weight! If i was looking to just gain weight I would have increased my cal intake by 1000 a day and there you go I become a fat ...
I know my body's needs to maintain and gain quality weight with very little sup use.
Now that I'm 34 it is not as easy as ramping up the cal like it was in my early 20's. Also it not nearly as easy to take it off once that fat comes on.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
whoa!! whoa!! whoa!!! im not saying that you dont know how to do things, just simply stating that with my use of this product i raised my Cals about 500 and gained some "good Weight" and great strength gains also.

its ok man,

nobady

Awards
No kidding I guess that might have been a bit over the top!

Take it easy

romanreid

Awards
I am alot smaller than you (137) and eat near 3000 cals (2500)a day on training days, thats not even maintenace levels for someone your size. 350 grams of protein would be 1400 cals, so almost 50% of your diet, but you should of been getting like 4500-5000 cals a day to grow.
I know that he is under maintenance, but do you believe the claim by the product write up that lean mass can be gained on a maintenance diet?

I personally could not find a stanalone JW log on a maintenance diet, but I do have one bottle I was thinking of running with chaos, but it seems by TLMG's log it takes about 20 days to really noticed the effects so I need another bottle anyway.

So I could run an eight weeker without the chaos on a maintenance diet if anyone is interested.

Even better if someone has already run a JW 8 week cycle on a maintenance diet let us know how it went.

peace

size

Awards
  • Established
As far as results I had none. No weight gain 202lbs and start 202.5 at end (diet was no different before and during use). No signif strength gain.
Did you notice any libido increase?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Okay, let me throw my 2 cents back into the ring on this topic. I am currently in week (3) of my Jungle Warfare cycle. I did not notice any weight gain during the first 2 weeks at a maitenance level calorie diet.
Since then, my trainer has bumped my cals by 500/day (as I started a 12 week bulk at the same time I started JW). On top of this I bumped the JW to 4/day at the same time I upped my cals.
Since then I have steadily increased my weight from 224 to 229 this morning. I'm also paranoid of gaining too much fat so for the hell of it, I measured my waist this morning. I haven't measured since 7/1/06 which then it was 37 inches across the belly button. This morning it was 36.5 inches. All the while strength going up. So, needless to say, for me at least, the increased calories and 4/day is starting to work well. I will coninue this cycle out for another few weeks to see how it goes.

romanreid

Awards
Okay, let me throw my 2 cents back into the ring on this topic. I am currently in week (3) of my Jungle Warfare cycle. I did not notice any weight gain during the first 2 weeks at a maitenance level calorie diet.
Since then, my trainer has bumped my cals by 500/day (as I started a 12 week bulk at the same time I started JW). On top of this I bumped the JW to 4/day at the same time I upped my cals.
Thanks Viperspit, let us know how it goes for you, Ill probably just up cals 500/day and run it with chaos. I think that will be a good stack

peace