Jjohn's ALRI RESTORE LOG + JUNGLE WARFARE

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. JJohn, are you going to post up your weight chart soon to show your progress? I know you like to keep secrets

2. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    JJohn, are you going to post up your weight chart soon to show your progress? I know you like to keep secrets
    Soon, soon Day 25, I will post my progress and measurements.
    •   

3. DAY 21

This was yesterday, I was out of home from 6 am to 12:00 in the night, so I did not had the chance to update it that day but I thought I could give a little of how my day went.

I did:
    CHEST
    Decline dumbell presses 50, 55, 55 8 reps
    Flat dumbell presses 55, 60, 60 6-8 reps
    Incline dumbell presses 55, 60, 60 6-8 reps
    Incline flyes 25, 25, 25 10 reps

BICEPS
    Dumbell curls 35, 35, 35 6-8 reps
    Barbell curls 70, 70, 70 6-8 reps
    Hammer curls 45, 45, 45 6-8 reps

This was a really great and intense workout. I feel fuller, and am standing a little more proud everyday. I have more thickness, and people really notice how my gains are quite impressive.

4. DAY 22

I was really short on time today, and had to do legs. I did:

LEGS
    Barbell squats 155, 175, 175 6-8 reps
    Barbell deadlifts 185, 185 ,185 6-8 reps
    Standing calf raises 165, 165 30 reps + static.

I was short on time as I had about 25 minutes to do megs, take a shower, and head to my other job.. So I hope I will feel sore tomorrow to prove myself I worked hard

5. DAY 23

Today was pretty good. I did

BACK:
    T-Bar row 95, 120, 120 6-8 reps
    Close-grip pull-downs 120, 120, 120 6-8 reps
    Dumbell row 30, 30, 30 8 reps
    Low pulley rows 35, 35, 35 8 reps
    Back extensions 3 x 5 reps

I felt pretty good today, but still very tired. I just need to rest and everything will be fine.

6. Just have a quick suggestion. I think you'd be better served to move your back extensions to your leg workout day, as squats and deadlifts would really hit your lower back as well. It just seems that working lower back the day after deadlifts especially is counterproductive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Just have a quick suggestion. I think you'd be better served to move your back extensions to your leg workout day, as squats and deadlifts would really hit your lower back as well. It just seems that working lower back the day after deadlifts especially is counterproductive.
    Yeah, I don't usually do that, but yesterday's workout was pretty short, and I didn't felt my lowerback as I usually do, so I just added this today. But thanks

8. DAY 24

Another pretty good day. I find my skin is incredibly oily these days. I wash it, then 1 hour after that, I feel like I didn't washed it for 4 months I guess it's doing it's thing!

I did
    SHOULDERS
    Standing military press 70, 70, 70 6-8 reps
    Barbell press behind neck 115, 115, 95 6-8 reps
    Dumbell lateral raises 15, 15, 15 8-10 reps
    Dumbell shrugs Front superset Back 20 reps x 3
    Low pulley pull to chin 45, 45, 45, 45 12 reps

I did just what I had to do : Shock those babies. I needed a good shock on my shoulders and I think I did a good job.We'll see tomorrow

Hey Fitnfirm : I will do a hop on scale, and mark down just for ya tomorrow

9. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    DAY 24

Another pretty good day. I find my skin is incredibly oily these days. I wash it, then 1 hour after that, I feel like I didn't washed it for 4 months I guess it's doing it's thing!

I did
    SHOULDERS
    Standing military press 70, 70, 70 6-8 reps
    Barbell press behind neck 115, 115, 95 6-8 reps
    Dumbell lateral raises 15, 15, 15 8-10 reps
    Dumbell shrugs Front superset Back 20 reps x 3
    Low pulley pull to chin 45, 45, 45, 45 12 reps

I did just what I had to do : Shock those babies. I needed a good shock on my shoulders and I think I did a good job.We'll see tomorrow

Hey Fitnfirm : I will do a hop on scale, and mark down just for ya tomorrow

Cool, will be looking forward to the number Good job on the shoulders!!! My fav body part to train!

10. Hehe. Cool. Well, mine is chest. I always shock them, don't know why, and it just keeps growing I want to get those shoulders's cuts to appear on a t-shirt. Haha. Thanks for watching my log
    •   

11. Weight this morning: 186.2 lbs. (comp. to 185.6)
    Arms 14 5/8"
    Waist 35"
    Chest 41 1/2"
    Quads 22 1/2"

There ya go. I will put my final stats at day 30.

12. Any chance when you post up your stats that you could also post the previous values and/or change in values? That would be convenient for those of us following along, rather than have to track back through the entire thread to find previous stats.

13. Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Any chance when you post up your stats that you could also post the previous values and/or change in values? That would be convenient for those of us following along, rather than have to track back through the entire thread to find previous stats.
    Will do. Day 30 I will put them all up in one

14. DAY 25

Today is an off day. I will take some good rest, and hopefully shock triceps, forearms, and abs tomorrow My skin is still very oily. I will have to bring m yacne soap at work, and wash my face during lunch

15. DAY 26

This workout was pretty intense for a saturday morning, I wa stired, so I grapped 1 amp, and 1 dymatyze dymaburn something.. This was a good mix

I did:
    TRICEPS:
    Close-grip bench press 115, 135, 115 6-8 reps
    French press 45, 50, 55, 60 6-8 reps
    Decline skull crushers 65, 65, 65 6-8 reps
    Reverse-grip high-pulley 25, 25, 25 6-8 reps

ABS:
    Leg raises 3 x 30
    V-up 3 x 20

16. DAY 27

Off day. I will work 10-6 so not really an off day, but I will take the time to sleep well and recover.

17. Wakeup!!!!!! Its time for 60 minutes of sweaty cardio!!!!!!!

18. With 65 hrs. a week of work, and gym 5 times a week, I think I dont even get adequate sleep :P

19. DAY 28

ARGH!!!! Gym closed today! God I hate that. Tomorrow morning at 5:30 I'll be hitting the weights!

20. DAY 29

This was a pretty good day, as I did some good chest and biceps. I don't really remember what I did as I just killed them clean and clear. Strenght seems to go up pretty good however.

21. DAY 30

Final day, and final judgement of the product. Here we go.

I did
    LEGS
    Barbell squats 135, 135, 155 6-8 reps
    Leg extensions 90, 90, 90 30 reps
    Standing calf raises 165, 165, 165 30 reps
    Leg curls sitting 90, 90, 90 10 reps

I felt pretty tired today, and was not able to give my 100%, however, I felt an awesome pump even though I was not completely into it. My mp3 player stopped in the middle of my workout, so I was angry at it.

Now for the final conclusion, I will try to put as much details as I can write.

1st impressions:
    First off, I thought this was a pretty complete formula, all to boost test and without affecting the other sides of it. (prolactin...) I thought this was a good PCT product, but wanted to see for myself what it can do as a standalone product. So Raven was kind enough to send me one so I can share my experience with you guys

Convenience
    This product is very convenient. I mean, what's more simple that taking it 3 times a day with meals? 5 stars for that.

Sides
    As far as I am concerned, I have not experienced any side effects whatsoever, except huge woodies and oily skin. Okay, I know, this is normal, it's a test booster So I will give it a good perfect 5 stars for that.

Pumps
    The pumps on this product were good, but could have been a little bit better. I think that it does what it claims, but there is place for a more "fullness" feeling. I will give it a 4 stars(Hey, I can't put 5 on all )

Gains
    I think the gains were pretty good for a PCT product. I have to say that this complete formula is pretty good, and gains were appreciated. Here's what it is

DAY 1
    6 feet 1
    181 lbs
    11% BF approx.
    Waist: 34 1/4"
    Arms: 14.5"

DAY 10
    No change. 181.6 lbs

DAY 20
    Added measurements
    Weight: 185.6 lbs. (Major weight gain)
    Arms 14 5/8"
    Waist 34 3/4" (waist size increase)
    Chest 41 1/2"
    Quads 22 1/2"

DAY 30
    Weight: 183.4
    Arms: 14 3/4" (WOOHOO )
    Waist: 34 3/4" (Same as Day 20)
    Chest: 41 1/2"
    Quads: 22 1/2"

So, as you can see, the results are there. Please note that the measurements may not be 100% accurate, as I took them myself with no help. I am pleased with the products. Diet has been clean as always, and the only cheat meal was Salmon on white noodles at restaurant, and 1 guacamole entrée. Anything else? I think this can be a big thanks to Raven and Alri team, and hopefully, everyone enjoyed the log. Tomorrow will be a alpha drive XL log starting.

22. jjohn,

You did a great job on your log, Thank you!

I wish you would of not been so afraid to eat more calories though, you would of had alot more growth. You must get past the fears!!!!!!! I know there is a monster inside of you wanting to come out, But please feed it!!!!! LOL

Good luck with your next log!
    Last edited by FitnFirm; 08-10-2006 at 06:06 PM.

23. I'd have to say I agree with FitnFirm's assessment of your results. The mass gains you report don't really seem any greater than what you could achieve with just running a caloric excess without any other supplements in the mix. Have you considered revising your gym schedule to 3 or 4 trips a week? That would allow you to rest alot more than currently due to your hectic work schedule. All that work, plus 5 days in the gym, and suboptimal sleep has to be slowing your gains.

24. Thanks everyone, and I appreciate your support. I just want to stay as lean as possible, and beleive me, I do eat enough. I will start a recomp cycle today as my pants are starting to feel tight. So yeah, I eat 3700 for 2 weeks, and 1 week, I will eat 2600. Growth has never been that good seriously.

25. Wow, now THATS a log. Super impressed with your efforts on this bro. Considering your schedule and (no offense) your age, you did one helluva job. Been watching for opinions on the warfare and I have a bottle of 6oxo to stack with it so..... you give JW the green light? Keep up the hard work man because a smart, motivated kid like yourself is destined to succeed.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    Wow, now THATS a log. Super impressed with your efforts on this bro. Considering your schedule and (no offense) your age, you did one helluva job. Been watching for opinions on the warfare and I have a bottle of 6oxo to stack with it so..... you give JW the green light? Keep up the hard work man because a smart, motivated kid like yourself is destined to succeed.
    Thanks for the kind words bro. I say go ahead with the JW, and good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 12:49 AM
  3. Restore & Jungle Warfare log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 12:31 AM