Jjohn's ALRI RESTORE LOG + JUNGLE WARFARE

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

DAY 30

Final day, and final judgement of the product. Here we go.

I did
    LEGS
    Barbell squats 135, 135, 155 6-8 reps
    Leg extensions 90, 90, 90 30 reps
    Standing calf raises 165, 165, 165 30 reps
    Leg curls sitting 90, 90, 90 10 reps

I felt pretty tired today, and was not able to give my 100%, however, I felt an awesome pump even though I was not completely into it. My mp3 player stopped in the middle of my workout, so I was angry at it.

Now for the final conclusion, I will try to put as much details as I can write.

1st impressions:
    First off, I thought this was a pretty complete formula, all to boost test and without affecting the other sides of it. (prolactin...) I thought this was a good PCT product, but wanted to see for myself what it can do as a standalone product. So Raven was kind enough to send me one so I can share my experience with you guys

Convenience
    This product is very convenient. I mean, what's more simple that taking it 3 times a day with meals? 5 stars for that.

Sides
    As far as I am concerned, I have not experienced any side effects whatsoever, except huge woodies and oily skin. Okay, I know, this is normal, it's a test booster So I will give it a good perfect 5 stars for that.

Pumps
    The pumps on this product were good, but could have been a little bit better. I think that it does what it claims, but there is place for a more "fullness" feeling. I will give it a 4 stars(Hey, I can't put 5 on all )

Gains
    I think the gains were pretty good for a PCT product. I have to say that this complete formula is pretty good, and gains were appreciated. Here's what it is

DAY 1
    6 feet 1
    181 lbs
    11% BF approx.
    Waist: 34 1/4"
    Arms: 14.5"

DAY 10
    No change. 181.6 lbs

DAY 20
    Added measurements
    Weight: 185.6 lbs. (Major weight gain)
    Arms 14 5/8"
    Waist 34 3/4" (waist size increase)
    Chest 41 1/2"
    Quads 22 1/2"

DAY 30
    Weight: 183.4
    Arms: 14 3/4" (WOOHOO )
    Waist: 34 3/4" (Same as Day 20)
    Chest: 41 1/2"
    Quads: 22 1/2"

So, as you can see, the results are there. Please note that the measurements may not be 100% accurate, as I took them myself with no help. I am pleased with the products. Diet has been clean as always, and the only cheat meal was Salmon on white noodles at restaurant, and 1 guacamole entrée. Anything else? I think this can be a big thanks to Raven and Alri team, and hopefully, everyone enjoyed the log. Tomorrow will be a alpha drive XL log starting.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

jjohn,

You did a great job on your log, Thank you!

I wish you would of not been so afraid to eat more calories though, you would of had alot more growth. You must get past the fears!!!!!!! I know there is a monster inside of you wanting to come out, But please feed it!!!!! LOL

Good luck with your next log!
    Last edited by FitnFirm; 08-10-2006 at 06:06 PM.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd have to say I agree with FitnFirm's assessment of your results. The mass gains you report don't really seem any greater than what you could achieve with just running a caloric excess without any other supplements in the mix. Have you considered revising your gym schedule to 3 or 4 trips a week? That would allow you to rest alot more than currently due to your hectic work schedule. All that work, plus 5 days in the gym, and suboptimal sleep has to be slowing your gains.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Thanks everyone, and I appreciate your support. I just want to stay as lean as possible, and beleive me, I do eat enough. I will start a recomp cycle today as my pants are starting to feel tight. So yeah, I eat 3700 for 2 weeks, and 1 week, I will eat 2600. Growth has never been that good seriously.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.34%

Wow, now THATS a log. Super impressed with your efforts on this bro. Considering your schedule and (no offense) your age, you did one helluva job. Been watching for opinions on the warfare and I have a bottle of 6oxo to stack with it so..... you give JW the green light? Keep up the hard work man because a smart, motivated kid like yourself is destined to succeed.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    Wow, now THATS a log. Super impressed with your efforts on this bro. Considering your schedule and (no offense) your age, you did one helluva job. Been watching for opinions on the warfare and I have a bottle of 6oxo to stack with it so..... you give JW the green light? Keep up the hard work man because a smart, motivated kid like yourself is destined to succeed.
    Thanks for the kind words bro. I say go ahead with the JW, and good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 12:49 AM
  3. Restore & Jungle Warfare log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 12:31 AM