Jjohn's ALRI RESTORE LOG + JUNGLE WARFARE

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I was very excited when I saw this one at my door. Raven was very generous, and decided to give me a free bottle of this product! I was happy, and decided to buy a JW to go with it. I decided to add JW to the mix. I started 7 days ago, so I hope to see some good results off of this combination.

Here is the description:

Restore™ (90 capsules)
In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered “hard-core only”, and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men.

Facts…

We are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says “I want to be fat and feminine” (okay, one that isn’t looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males!
We don’t want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!
We don’t want or need prolactin increases to kill our libido, give us gyno, or make us want to have a “nesting” moment.
If we did want excess estrogen and prolactin, we would be eating soy-everything and watching day-time drama shows…instead of watching UFC.
We hate working our asses off to build lean mass only to have cortisol production soar from all of training and life’s everyday stresses resulting in muscle loss and fat deposits around the waist. We worked for the muscle and we want to keep it.
Estrogens, Prolactin and Cortisol…Oh My!

In today’s “soy-everything/estrogen is good/testosterone is evil” world, men have to deal with countless phyto and xeno-estrogens in our foods and environment. Naturally it only gets worse when we realize that these feminizing phyto and xeno-estrogens are ADDED to our own natural estrogen production in our bodies. Not bad enough? Okay, then some of us also add products that aromatize to estrogens.

Yeah, still worse…

Each of these feminizing factors cause a net and additive negative affect upon our lean mass and other things male…and they add up. The results are 3 fold:

Additional fat that produces additional aromatase enzyme resulting in even more of our manly testosterone being converted into un-manly estrogens. As most are now aware, aromatase enzyme converts testosterone and other androgens into estrogens.

The increase in estrogens suppresses our male testosterone production system via inhibition of the the HPTA.

Excess estrogen production causes another feminizing hormone to kick in…

Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone that has serious feminizing actions (like lactation, increased breast size, HPTA inhibition and suppression of GH production). There are a few reasons prolactin levels increase, but the one that is most common and preventable is that when estrogen levels elevate…so do prolactin levels in males and females alike.

Many are already aware that the first key to optimized testosterone production is getting rid of excess estrogen in males while stimulating LH production, and some are even aware that getting prolactin to go away once it starts is not always simply a matter of getting rid of the estrogen problems. But most are unaware of how all of this correlates and is compounded by the hormone group that triggers serious lean tissue loss.

Glucocorticoids are a group of steroids that originate at the adrenal cortex of the adrenal glands (above your kidneys). The most commonly discussed hormone of this group is cortisol. When a cortisol molecule meets up with a muscle cell, it triggers the release of amino acids from the cell. That probably does not sound like a big deal until you realize that these amino acids come from the breaking down of the muscle cell proteins. This of course means all of that hard earned lean mass tissue begins to waste away and become energy or toilet trash.

Cortisol levels are elevated as a result of stress. Unfortunately, the body views stress stimuli such as increases in muscle tissue mass, training, sickness, and the spouse in a bad mood as reason to increase circulatory cortisol levels. Cortisol production can also inhibit endogenous GH and testosterone production while fueling pathways that allow additional aromatase enzyme producing fat to accumulate around the waist and upper legs.

So, increases in cortisol production means less muscle, more fat, and aromatization –>estrogen->prolactin…

and less testosterone production to counter it with. Kind of sucks, huh?

Time to Restore™

ALRI Restore™ is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore™, it would be only part of the Restore™ optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males…by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

Estrogen Control

6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?

Prolactin Inhibition

Many have heard of or used drugs like bromocriptine that inhibit prolactin production for medical needs. Of course one of the benefits is an often reported increase in libido, and “related factors”, but the side-effects such as nausea and dry mouth can certainly negate the positive.

Prolact-X™ (Chasteberry Diterpine Matrix Extract)
There has been a long history of supplemental use of Chasteberry for treatment of PMS in women. Most researches believe that PMS is commonly the result of high prolactin levels so no surprise that we took an interest in this herb.

The amino acid dopamine is the body’s natural controller of prolactin release. Of course many dopaminergic compounds have been noted as effective treatments for increasing GH secretion as well, which correlates rather well with optimization in male performance due to the fact that elevated prolactin results in decreased GH and IGF-1 production.

The search for the prolactin-suppressive principles in Chasteberry provided a number of compounds with dopaminergic properties. In short, research showed that they bound to recombinant dopamine DA2-receptors and suppressed prolactin release from cultivated lactotrophs as well as in animal experiments. The search for the chemical identity of the dopaminergic compounds resulted in isolation of a number of diterpenes of which some clerodadienols were most important for the prolactin-suppressive effects. They were almost more effective in their prolactin-suppressive properties than dopamine itself.

Naturally just crushing up a bunch of Chasteberry is not likely to do the job, but proper preparation of the de-feminizing herb has finally given us an effective synergist to support male optimization.

So, cool, now that we have dealt with the HPTA suppression and feminizing issues. By doing so the obvious result is a notable and welcomed increase in testosterone production. But hey, why not push all the way and reach for optimization?

Increased Free Testosterone

Free-T™ (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix)
Seems most males who use supplements for either lean mass gains, libido augmentation or both have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T™ (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive…meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free…meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle and increase your capacity to perform sexually.

Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone. What good is it to have all kinds of extra testosterone if it is playing S & M games with SHBG?

Cortisol Inhibition

MbAET
Unless you went coma bound in the early 90’s you have been aware of the on going benefits reaped and progress made with DHEA and its even better metabolites. As an example are the patented and effective products 7-OXO-DHEA and of course 7-Hydroxy-DHEA analogs. Since these analogs prevent conversion into androgenic metabolites they have been touted by many as the best thing since pizza. Considering the lack of androgenic side effects possible while promoting fat loss, lean mass retention and even maximizing thyroid gland activity, not a real surprise they have become very popular. Of course oral bioavalability is pretty poor with most of these analogs thus requiring higher dosages.

Likely the most powerful and effective DHEA analog is b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. However, like most DHEA analogs there is the issue of poor oral bioavailability. By supporting the delivery value through simple alkylation, MbAET is nearly 100% orally bioavailable and only takes a few milligrams to do its job.

Yeah. I know, get to the fat loss and lean muscle side of things in regard to MbAET…

Glucocorticoids in humans are in two forms. Inactive cortisone and very active in eating muscle cortisol. There are two enzymes that are able to make each of these convert into the other.

11b-HSD-1: Converts inactive cortisone into cannibalistic cortisol. Studies have implicated this event in fat tissue as a pathway for increased fat storage. Part of the reason GH has a positive affect upon body composition is through its ability to inhibit 11b-HDS-1

11b-HSD-2: Converts nasty cortisol into cortisone. 11betaHSD2 debulks intracellular cortisol by 90%. (Let the 11b-HSD-2 rule the house)

Hmmm, so, more 11b-HSD-1 means more cortisol which eats more muscle that likes to help fat do ugly things.

And less 11b-HSD-1 means…

MbAET inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Based upon the studies it appears that in mediating this pathway, it increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Less cortisol and fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

Optimized Delivery

CYP-X™ (Proprietary Grapefruit Extract)

There were several studies some years back that showed a dramatic increase in absorption for some compounds when taken with grapefruit juice. The reason was due to a specific part of grapefruit called dihydoxybergamottin (DHB). It decreases the gastronomical destruction of compounds susceptible to the CYP-450 enzyme thus allowing a far greater amount of the compound to pass into the body’s circulatory system instead of the toilet. The components of Restore™ are a good example…

By creating an ultra pure active extract of dihydoxybergamottin (DHB) called CYP-X™ we have maximally increased the overall oral bioavailability of our synergistic compounds in Restore™ to allow both results and cost effective value in one product.

Don’t Settle…

Having anything less than optimal testosterone levels is unacceptable for any male wanting to be the best they can be in all things male, but as a man excess estrogen and cortisol is a *****. Restore™ from ALRI is the newest complete synergistic weapon in the fight against mediocrity for all men.

Restore™

Suggested Retail Price $69.99

Restore™ is a great product for anyone wanting to be an optimized male. Restore™ also stacks extremely well with Jungle Warfare

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will start by taking 1 capsule with my supper tonight, so day 1 will be tomorrow, even if I started today because I trained at the gym already. I will say that my workout was pretty good, and felt very full. I will say again that I am not strenght training, so the weight I lift will not be increasing dramatically, as I am really focusing on isolating muscle groups instead of lifting the most possible. Here are a few stats:
6 feet 1
181 lbs
11% BF approx.
Waist: 34 1/4"
Arms: 14.5"

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will use the recommended dosage. 3 per day with meals.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

This is my first day on Restore. I did some legs, and it was the best workout I have ever had in a while. I did an extremely hard leg workout I found made by Marc Lobliner and Team Scivation. Here's the workout:
Leg Curls: 3 sets 20 reps: 90, 90, 90
Leg Extensions: 3 sets 25 reps: 90, 90, 75
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3 sets 15 reps 115, 115, 115
Lunges: 4 sets 20 reps EACH LEG 20, 20, 20, 20(10 reps)10(other 10 reps)
One Legged Leg Press: 4 sets 15-20 reps each leg 90, 90, 90, 90
Squats: 4 sets 15-20 reps bar, bar, bar(Wow, I was shaking like hell here!)
Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets 25 reps 165, 165, 120, 90

Cardio: 5 minutes on bike. I was supposed to do 20 min, but I was dead! Wow that was hard. But it was worth it. I didn't fool around, and was able to do it in 1:45 if I am correct. I felt a tremendous pump in my quads, and even in my calves, where it was my last exercise. I want to do this next week and see if I improved at it. I personally love the high rep for legs, as the execution can be perfectly done, and really make the gains where you want them! So far, so good, but I am not saying restore is in already, it's just that the workout was extreme!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
good luck buddy , compare to the ECDY results.
cc

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will. It could be hard to compar to ecdy, as XF was playing too. I am still on 9 a day ecdy, for 2 days now. Amazing pumps so far, but JW is also kicking in, so it's hard to tell. I will let you guys know when Ecdy is done. Every 10 days, I will post weight, and stats to see improvements.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will. It could be hard to compar to ecdy, as XF was playing too. I am still on 9 a day ecdy, for 2 days now. Amazing pumps so far, but JW is also kicking in, so it's hard to tell. I will let you guys know when Ecdy is done. Every 10 days, I will post weight, and stats to see improvements.
Yeah my bad, I meant compare to the XF/ECDY log you did a while back.
cc

tplant

Awards
DAY 1

This is my first day on Restore. I did some legs, and it was the best workout I have ever had in a while. I did an extremely hard leg workout I found made by Marc Lobliner and Team Scivation. Here's the workout:
Leg Curls: 3 sets 20 reps: 90, 90, 90
Leg Extensions: 3 sets 25 reps: 90, 90, 75
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3 sets 15 reps 115, 115, 115
Lunges: 4 sets 20 reps EACH LEG 20, 20, 20, 20(10 reps)10(other 10 reps)
One Legged Leg Press: 4 sets 15-20 reps each leg 90, 90, 90, 90
Squats: 4 sets 15-20 reps bar, bar, bar(Wow, I was shaking like hell here!)
Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets 25 reps 165, 165, 120, 90

Cardio: 5 minutes on bike. I was supposed to do 20 min, but I was dead! Wow that was hard. But it was worth it. I didn't fool around, and was able to do it in 1:45 if I am correct. I felt a tremendous pump in my quads, and even in my calves, where it was my last exercise. I want to do this next week and see if I improved at it. I personally love the high rep for legs, as the execution can be perfectly done, and really make the gains where you want them! So far, so good, but I am not saying restore is in already, it's just that the workout was extreme!
nice looking log man i will be following along. Yeah that elg workout is brutal I did it once, just wait until you wake up tomorrow, its an awesome feeling. Best of luck with this stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks tplant. I will keep you guys very well informed I promise ;) Now I gotta watch the simpsons, and South Park peace :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stack sounds very intriguing. I have one bottle of jungle warfare waiting for me when I finish cutting, and am seriously considering picking up a second bottle of JW, and throwing in a couple of bottles of Restore as well to run alongside.

This stack should be absolutely off the charts results wise, strength gains, mass gains, fat-loss or at least very little fat gain in a bulking environment. My only concern is that estrogen and cortisol levels may be driven low enough that joint pain becomes an issue for those with lingering injuries (unfortunately I definitely fall into that group).

From reading your posts I infer that lean gains is your main goal right now. How is your diet setup right now?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This stack sounds very intriguing. I have one bottle of jungle warfare waiting for me when I finish cutting, and am seriously considering picking up a second bottle of JW, and throwing in a couple of bottles of Restore as well to run alongside.

This stack should be absolutely off the charts results wise, strength gains, mass gains, fat-loss or at least very little fat gain in a bulking environment. My only concern is that estrogen and cortisol levels may be driven low enough that joint pain becomes an issue for those with lingering injuries (unfortunately I definitely fall into that group).

From reading your posts I infer that lean gains is your main goal right now. How is your diet setup right now?
Here is my diet man

Meal one: 1 cup oatmeal, 8 egg whites
Meal two: 1 cheestring, 1 banana, 1 shake
Meal three(lunch) 6-8 oz ground turkey(extra lean), brocolli
Meal four: 1 apple, 1 shake
Pre workout: 1 cup cottage cheese, 4 rice cakes, 6-8 oz. ground chicken boiled, 1 whole wheat bagel
During workout: Half of( 80 g gatorade, purple wraath, 2 scoops whey)
Post workout: Rest of the shake,
Meal five: 1 1/2 hrs after workout: 6-8 oz ground turkey, brocolli, 1 cup oatmeal, 8 egg whites, 3 rice cakes
Meal six: whey shake, 1 cup cottage cheese
SPREADED DURING DAY: 50 g. raw almonds.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Today I had very sore legs, and found the courage to hop in the gym after work. I did some lats and never felt a pump like that in my lats. ever! Wow. I think JW is doing it's job, and am assuming restore has not started to work yet. I did:

Machine rows 90, 90, 90, 90 8-10 reps
Wide-grip lat pulldowns 90, 120, 90, 90 8-10 rps
Wide-grip behind neck pulldowns 70, 70, 70, 70 8-10 reps + static.

Wow. I really feel fuller that usual, and am getting comments from friends and am really happy to see that all those efforts are paying off. Now I am tired, and work 7:15-9:00 tomorrow, so obviously I won't find some time for gym..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that a nearly 14 hour work shift? That sounds rough, what kind of work do you do?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JJOHN, Lets get some pictures for before and after for comparison ok!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I work in computers, I do helpdesk, and night and week-ends, I am working at a retail computer store. I managed to finish hat 8:00 tonight, so I get 1 hour to do my stuff before I go to bed.. For the pics, I will be trying to post some tomorrow if my friend can give me back my camera.. I will try to as soon as I can ;).

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
* subscribed * Good luck with the stack, it sounds promising. I'm very interested in this stack as I have it here waiting for me. I'm on my 3rd week of JW solo right now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
* subscribed * Good luck with the stack, it sounds promising. I'm very interested in this stack as I have it here waiting for me. I'm on my 3rd week of JW solo right now.
Nice, how is it? good pumps?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Not much to say today, as I worked pretty much all day, and managed to eat right all day, and planned my lunch in the morning ;). I am still unable to use my legs at 100% as they are pretty sore. Oof, I have a desk job.. I am feeling the pain will be there for a while..

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Nice, how is it? good pumps?

oh yea, but I'm also on a rather large ALRI stack. Primed gives me great pumps.

As far as your diet goes, can you give us an overview of the macro % breakdown, and also are you eating at maintenance level calories or higher/lower?

thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I did it all today, and I will post it tomorrow, cause I forgot it at work(yes, I did it at work) but from what I remember, I eat approx: 3700 cal, 400 g. prot. 300 carbs and 40 fat. This is very unprecise, but just to give an idea. the plan is here in case you did not see it.

Meal one: 1 cup oatmeal, 8 egg whites
Meal two: 1 cheestring, 1 banana, 1 shake
Meal three(lunch) 6-8 oz ground turkey(extra lean), brocolli
Meal four: 1 apple, 1 shake
Pre workout: 1 cup cottage cheese, 4 rice cakes, 6-8 oz. ground chicken boiled, 1 whole wheat bagel
During workout: Half of( 80 g gatorade, purple wraath, 2 scoops whey)
Post workout: Rest of the shake,
Meal five: 1 1/2 hrs after workout: 6-8 oz ground turkey, brocolli, 1 cup oatmeal, 8 egg whites, 3 rice cakes
Meal six: whey shake, 1 cup cottage cheese
SPREADED DURING DAY: 50 g. raw almonds.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
wow

DAY 4

Today, I managed to finish at 6:00, so I blasted my shoulders, and felt an awesome pump. When I did my shrugs, I felt an extreme pump in my traps, and even in my forearms. I was only lifting 135 lbs! Wow..

I did:
Warm up: Press behind neck: 25 reps bar
Press behind neck 95, 115, 95 6-8 reps
Dumbell shoulder press: 30, 30, 30, 30 8 reps (will go heavier next time)
Side lateral raises 12,5 , 12,5 , 12,5 12 reps
Barbell shrugs 135, 135, 135 superset with behind back barbell shrugs. 135, 135, 135 + STATIC for last set.
Dumbell shrugs: 50, 50, 50 20 reps
Low-pulley shrugs 150, 150, 150 20 reps + STATIC
Low-pulley lateral raises 10, 10, 10 6-8 reps
Arnold presses 10, 20, 20 10 reps

I had to stop, even though I was completely fine, and didn't want to stop. I am just too happy to feel that pump that I keep pushing, and feel that skin stretched feeling. Wow. I am impatient to see day 10, as I will hop on the scale. Now I work tomorrow morning at 9:00, and will go to the gym at 7:00 do triceps, forearms, and abs. Can't wait

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Today, I was extremely tired, and still did an acceptable workout this morning. I did triceps and abs.

Skullcrushers 45, 55, 55 8-10 Reps
One-arm overhead dumbbell extensions 8-10 Reps 15, 20, 20
One arm cable pressdowns 25, 25, 25 12 Reps
Dumbell kickbacks 10, 10, 10 12 reps

Leg raises 3 x 30 reps
Swiss ball crunches 3 x 15 reps
Side bent 35, 35, 35 15 reps each side

I am feeling pretty tired, but I felt rested and fresh this morning. I feel I have to train again, but my body feels pretty sore, so I will sleep late tomorrow.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good JJ. How's the stck going, have you noticed any effects besides the pump yet? With as many hours as your working (I'm guessing becuase you seem tired a lot), it will be interesting to see if these (2) products help out in that manner at all. Also looking to see what your weight does over this month.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good JJ. How's the stck going, have you noticed any effects besides the pump yet? With as many hours as your working (I'm guessing becuase you seem tired a lot), it will be interesting to see if these (2) products help out in that manner at all. Also looking to see what your weight does over this month.
Thanks,

Well, I have extremely oily skin, and am acne prone, so I am predicting that they will show up soon. I wash my face with expensive cosmetics which helps a lot, but I will still have some according to my previous experience with test boosters. All in all for the recovery, I am feeling rested in the morning, and a great pump is going on in the gym. Pretty good so far.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

I had a pretty good day today, me and my friends went to a car show. It was pretty nice, and there was plenty of beauties there, just to change my mind on work.. So I got a sunburn, which actually felts good!:rofl: Diet is all in check, and I will be pushing like a madman tomorrow morning!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

I had to do my workout this morning at 5:30, and I did a pretty decent workout. I forgot my workout sheet, so I just blew biceps up, and my chest after, because I have difficulty to get top intensity with biceps if I do them after chest. May sound weird, but I am able to get my biceps wrecked on the next day and my chast also(not hard. Chest is my favorite)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Well, this was a break today. I decided that sleeping was more anabolic for me than training. I will catch up for this workout saturday. So far I do have very oily skin, and feel rested when I wake up. So far, so good :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
I did some legs today. Really feel great and muscle hardness seems to have upped a good notch.

I did:
Deadlifts 145, 165, 165 6-8 reps
Squats 155, 155, 155 6-8 reps
Leg extensions toes pointing in 170, 210, 210 6-8 reps + static
Leg curls 90, 120, 120 6-8 reps
Calf raises 165, 165, 165 30 reps + static 30 seconds

I love this product so far. Looks like veins want to pop up a little more.. to be continued

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Ooh! I forgot this morning to hop on the scale. I will do it tomorrow morning for sure, along with measurements, which I feel will be pretty much the same, along eith some enhanced definition. I feel it's really doing it's thing, so results in mass gains are expected soon.. So today I did back

Dumbell pulls 40, 40, 40 6-8 reps
reverse-grip dumbell pulldowns 120, 150, 210 6-8 reps
Dumbell pullovers 50, 50, 50 6-8 reps

I felt good, but once again, I trained in the morning, and I hate to do that as I am not psyched out very much. I will pop up an AMP tomorrow morning to get the motivation up ;) Peace!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Ok, I hopped on the scale this morning, and arms are 14.5, waist is 34 1/4, and weight is 181.6. So I expect good things to come, as I feel a lot harder, and gained defenition off of this product.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Good to see a log of these two, good luck. wait luck is not needed, hard lifting.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

This was a pretty good day. I did some good triceps, along with abs.

I did:

Close-grip bench 95, 115, 115 6-8 reps
French press 45, 50, 50 6-8 reps
Reverse one arm high pulley press down 20, 20, 20 12 reps
Rope press-down 40, 40, 40 10-12 reps

Leg raises 3 x 30
Machine chunches 20, 20, 20 15 reps
Side bent 40, 40, 40 15 reps

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Today is an off day. I worked 9-5:30, and feel like I need some rest. I am feeling sore from yesterday's workout, which is pretty good, and I feel that I will have to clean my face more than 2 times a day, as it's getting very oily! Now I hope the next 10 days will make the scale gauge higher a bit ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

Wow. I have had an incredible pump today. Phenomenal, and received pleasant comments concerning how my physique is getting better and better.

I did:
CHEST

Incline bench press 115, 115, 115, 115 8-10 reps
Flat bench press 115, 115, 115, 95 8-10 reps
Decline bench press 115, 115, 115, 115 8-10 reps
Cable crossovers 30, 30, 30, 30 8-10 reps

BICEPS

Incline curls 25, 25, 25, 25 8-10 reps
Seated hammer 30, 30, 30, 30 8-10 reps
Concentration curls 20, 20, 20, 20 8-10 reps

I am just feeling great right now, and pleased with my disciplined diet, and supplement regimen. I love how I look when I am pumped. And it lasts long!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HI JJOHN just wondering have you ever thought of switching up your routine to a lower rep high weight scheme? I seem to remember you were bulking for a contest right. I had a hard time gaining on some lagging body parts I have gone with a MAX OT program and it has really helped to put on the size.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
HI JJOHN just wondering have you ever thought of switching up your routine to a lower rep high weight scheme? I seem to remember you were bulking for a contest right. I had a hard time gaining on some lagging body parts I have gone with a MAX OT program and it has really helped to put on the size.
Thanks for the tip bro.
What I am doing right now is high rep for a week, then low rep, heavier for the next week. It works very well for me, and prevents injuries IMO as you vary movements every workout, and improve size, even if strength gets slowly up, I am training for size and sticking lean. Works wonders, and constantly gaining and improving. Every day is fun, different and challenging.

Peace

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the tip bro.
What I am doing right now is high rep for a week, then low rep, heavier for the next week. It works very well for me, and prevents injuries IMO as you vary movements every workout, and improve size, even if strength gets slowly up, I am training for size and sticking lean. Works wonders, and constantly gaining and improving. Every day is fun, different and challenging.

Peace

actually that does sound good especially for some of us who tend to get bored easily with their workout routine

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its really good, and feel the pump every workout without having to put on tremendous weight to feel the ultimate pump. I have been benching 235 but now 145 gets me pumped like crazy. This is because I dont do it every workout, and shock the bodyparts everytime. Love it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

Today was not bad. I was pretty tired this morning as I had to get up at 5:00 to go to the gym, and I finished work at 7:30. So pretty dead right now..

I did:
BACK
Barbell rows 95, 115, 115, 115 8-10 reps
Wide grip lat pulldowns 120, 120, 120, 120 8-10 reps
Dumbell pullovers 45, 45, 45, 45 8-10 reps (will increase next)
Back extensions 4 x 10 reps.

So I have pretty oily skin, and a small sign of acne beside my nose. I also clean my face with PH 7 cosmetic face wash, wich is very gentle on the face, and feels good. So far, so good. Hopefully, the scale will be right at day 20 !

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

Wow. Great leg day. I just put on my jeans, and they are tighter than ever. Good news: Gains are showing up. Bad news: 100$ wasted cause they're fairly new ;)

Ok, now here's what I did
LEGS
Barbell squats 155, 175, 155, 135 8-10 reps
Dumbell squats 45, 45, 45, 45 8-10 reps
Stiff legged deadlifts 145, 145, 145, 145 10 reps
Standing calves 165, 165, 165 30 reps

Now my legs are shaking as hell. Intensity was just incredible. I noticed an increase in thickness also pretty impressive, and still getting great comments on my physique ;)
:bb2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

Today was just great, but I feel down a bit. I could take a break off AMP. I think they have worn off a bit. I did:

SHOULDERS
Arnold presses 15, 20, 20, 20 8-10 reps
Lateral raises 15, 15, 15, 15 8-10 reps
Rear lateral raises machine 30, 40, 50, 70 8-10 reps
Barbell shrugs superset w: Rear barbell shrugs 20 reps x 3 sets 135, 155, 135
Rear lateral raises dumbell 10, 10, 10, 10 8-10 reps

Intensity was top notch, and now I am pretty dead :) Just can't wait 'til I see the scale numbers :twisted:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Today is an off day. 12 hours of work will deserve good sleep, and rest will be more beneficial than a "dead" workout. Let's put the workout tomorrow morning, and get that edge! 2 days 'til weight in. :bb2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

I did a pretty good workout this morning. I did:

TRICEPS

Close-grip bench press 115, 135, 115, 115 8-10 reps (STRENGHT INCREASE!!)
Incline french press 45, 50, 50, 50 8-10 reps (easy..)
Rope press downs 40, 40, 40, 40 12 reps

ABS
Leg raises 3 x 30 reps

This is the first time I really noted a strenght increase on this stack. I am delighted. Hope the scale will tell the same tomorrow.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think that weighing yourself every 10 days is often enough? I know it's stated that weighing yourself every day is bad due to daily fluctuations in body water balance, but what's to say that the 1 day in 10 that you weigh yourself that you're not retaining a little extra water, which skews the results on the scale? Do you track body composition either with a tape or calipers? It just seems that only weighing in every 10 days leaves far much to chance, and you could well be eating suboptimally for quite some time due to the lack of feedback.

I weight myself once daily, after I've urinated. This allows me to better trend any weight gain/loss than a more periodic approach. I also take caliper and tape measure readings once every week to gauge progress as well. I just surmise that the more data points you are using to gauge your progress, the easier it is to see any deficiences and make adjustments accordingly.