Chaos / Rebound Reloaded 6 Week Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Yeah, I may have to... I got a good pump, don't get me wrong. And I may try what you talked about during my next workout. ( Taking some during workout ) .
    It was really strange how much easier I was lifting the weights that I used to lift. On one exercise, I was up over 50 lbs like it was nothing. And I did it for a set of 8 reps.
    Also found out that the should was not as good as I thought it was. I almost dropped the bar on me during my bench press, but luckly I had enough strength before it totally gave out to tell my buddy to grab it.. It went south quick..
    So I will stick with the Bumbell bench and Incline. Does not hurt as bad. Also found a Bench press machine that you put the free weights on that did not hurt at all. So I think I will stick to that route.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Yeah, I may have to... I got a good pump, don't get me wrong. And I may try what you talked about during my next workout. ( Taking some during workout ) .
    It was really strange how much easier I was lifting the weights that I used to lift. On one exercise, I was up over 50 lbs like it was nothing. And I did it for a set of 8 reps.
    Also found out that the should was not as good as I thought it was. I almost dropped the bar on me during my bench press, but luckly I had enough strength before it totally gave out to tell my buddy to grab it.. It went south quick..
    So I will stick with the Bumbell bench and Incline. Does not hurt as bad. Also found a Bench press machine that you put the free weights on that did not hurt at all. So I think I will stick to that route.
    Yeah that is the CEE talking hehe. Great stuff man, it is a different kind of strong feeling. Not a cardio endurance but almost a muscular endurance. I notice I can always get that last rep no matter what even if I strain for a second.
    PharmD
    •   

3. Went into work this morning ( saturday ) and I cannot belive the energy I had, I have not even taken any Chaos since yesterday before my workout. When walking through the plant, my friend was telling me.... Slow down man.. I thought I was walking at a normal pace.
    Just wanted to share that with everyone. Something is working and its a good feeling.. Oh yeah, I had a strange sence of well being to day also at work, Not sure what thats all about. No stress, no pressure, Just carefree and full of energy and actually happy to be there working.

4. GREAT to hear.

Sounds like things are going very well for you. Just be on the safe side with your quick strength increases that you dont' injure a joint or tendon. Try slowing your reps down just a bit perhaps then you wont be lifting quite so much but still getting a GREAT workout.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Went into work this morning ( saturday ) and I cannot belive the energy I had, I have not even taken any Chaos since yesterday before my workout. When walking through the plant, my friend was telling me.... Slow down man.. I thought I was walking at a normal pace.
    Just wanted to share that with everyone. Something is working and its a good feeling.. Oh yeah, I had a strange sence of well being to day also at work, Not sure what thats all about. No stress, no pressure, Just carefree and full of energy and actually happy to be there working.
    Probably a combination of the Rhodiola Rosea and ALCAR, they are great nootropics! I have had the same feeling lately. I notice I get more of an effect from daily continuous dosing as well. The effects are beginning to last much longer.
    PharmD
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Probably a combination of the Rhodiola Rosea and ALCAR, they are great nootropics! I have had the same feeling lately. I notice I get more of an effect from daily continuous dosing as well. The effects are beginning to last much longer.
    I like to hear that. I think I will do a half a dose on off days..

CROWLER.. Yeah, I have already injured my shoulder about 5 or 6 weeks ago, so weight amounts are way down.
    But I have also went to a site I found on here,( think it was the fit show ) and was watching it, and I listened to what they were doing with the proper form and and not as much weight, and That is what I am working on. Proper form and taking the time to get a good squeeze at the top. So hopefully I can still get the results I am wanting even though I am not lifting as heavy as I used to be able to..

7. Could be Reloaded too. I had a bit of a sense of well-being on it.

8. Yeah for sure on that JMH.. Both are Good quality products that are preforming well for me so far.

9. Weight has recovered back to 171.1 over the weekend. It was down to 170lbs On the 14th .
    I ate like crap over the weekend, but my wife even said that I am looking leaner, More definition for sure ..

10. Day 8

Well, I posted up and asked for some help with my workout routine, and I have received one reply. So, I took some of what the one reply was, and I put together a partial workout plan.
    Tonight, I focused on Shoulders and Back and Traps.
    Workout was very good, and Energy was there as usual to. i actually did not want to leave the gym even after 1hour and 45 mins. Was still ready to go. Once again, I have to say that my strength was up alittle. These lifts seem to be getting easier, with each workout. I know that I am susposed to only work each muscle once a week, but boy I sure do want to go for at least two. But everyone I talk with says if I will only exercise each muscle once a week, That I will really see good results. Just seem that I am not working out enough with only 3 workout a week. So if any of you would like to take a look at what my workouts were like, please do, and all suggestions are welcome.

I am still very pleased with both of the products. I have a very nice sence of well being pretty much all the time, and so far, i am still sleeping great and I am up before the alarm goes off. ( Now that is unusual for me )..

11. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Day 8

Well, I posted up and asked for some help with my workout routine, and I have received one reply. So, I took some of what the one reply was, and I put together a partial workout plan.
    Tonight, I focused on Shoulders and Back and Traps.
    Workout was very good, and Energy was there as usual to. i actually did not want to leave the gym even after 1hour and 45 mins. Was still ready to go. Once again, I have to say that my strength was up alittle. These lifts seem to be getting easier, with each workout. I know that I am susposed to only work each muscle once a week, but boy I sure do want to go for at least two. But everyone I talk with says if I will only exercise each muscle once a week, That I will really see good results. Just seem that I am not working out enough with only 3 workout a week. So if any of you would like to take a look at what my workouts were like, please do, and all suggestions are welcome.

I am still very pleased with both of the products. I have a very nice sence of well being pretty much all the time, and so far, i am still sleeping great and I am up before the alarm goes off. ( Now that is unusual for me )..
    Yeah you posted your questions in the wrong section. The Fla Nutrition Training forum is a little slow at times, just go into the one of the other sections and post there.

Good log you got going here, how would you rate both products so far (be truthful)?

Also you don't have to workout each muscle once per week. Research HST (hypertrophy specific training). It advocates 2-3 times per week to train each muscle, however, the volume is more like 2-3 sets per body part each time. Plus there are levels of deconditioning etc to prevent overtraining.
    PharmD

12. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Yeah you posted your questions in the wrong section. The Fla Nutrition Training forum is a little slow at times, just go into the one of the other sections and post there.

Good log you got going here, how would you rate both products so far (be truthful)?

Also you don't have to workout each muscle once per week. Research HST (hypertrophy specific training). It advocates 2-3 times per week to train each muscle, however, the volume is more like 2-3 sets per body part each time. Plus there are levels of deconditioning etc to prevent overtraining.

Ok, I am gonna be honest ...

So far, I am very pleased with both products. I have not been on either of them very long, but I can tell a difference in my personal life as well as my life at the gym. ( And I like that )
    Not sure which is causing which, But I can say, that when I go to the Gym, I am more focused, and the pumps are ..
    ((( Better than usual )), But I would like to see more, so I am gonna up my scoops to 2 1/2 before and maybe 1 scoop during my workout. Just to see if I can get the massive pumps. Currently, I am only taking two scoops on my workout days, and I think it should be more. I also think I am gonna go up to 3 caps a day on the Rebound Reloaded, which will run my cycle alittle shorter than I planned for.
    My life at work seems to be alot more relaxed , either that, or I am not getting stressed out as much. Kind of a nice sence of well being if you will.....
    One other thing I have noticed so far that I really like is that I seem to be leaning out, but I am not losing any weight.. Which is good for me, because I can't afford to lose any weight. I definitly see more definition in my abs and chest area.
    Oh yeah, I seem to be sleeping better at night to. I actually have been waking up before the alarm goes off, and I feel completely rested and I am energized throughout the day, Now thats a nice feeling.

Anyway, I will give my final opinion when this is all done. I am only 9 days in to this, so there is a long way to go.

If anyone has any advice to offer up, please feel free to do so...

Thanks

13. Day 10

This morning, Once again, I work up feeling great .. Not tired as usual. But the biggest thing I really noticed this morning was that my pants have gotten really loose in the waist, Fit fine and maybe alittle snugger in other area. But even though my pants are looser, I got on the scale, and my weight is still at 171.6 .. I would say that means that I am getting leaner, but gaining muscle.. Which is exactly what I am trying to accomplish..

Can't wait to do legs tonight, Will update how workout goes later tonight.

Just got through doing my leg workout, and it was a goodone.. Legs got all shakey and could not help but laugh.. Got some good cramps.. I stretched pretty good, But I guess not good enough. I have never really worked my legs before, except when I was in college, but heck, that was 18yrs ago..
    So I guess they are rebelling... I screwed up and did not take my Rebound Reloaded to work with me, So I will start the 3 caps aday tomorrow. The Chaos is still giving me great energy in the gym, Not sure if it is carrying over to my work the next morning, but for some reason, my energy level is alot higher than before, and that says alot, since I am a hyper person.. Anyway, Still Lovin the sups guys.. Great job all the way around.:good:
    Last edited by Stinger124; 07-19-2006 at 09:04 PM.

14. Going with 3 caps of RR is a great idea!

15. DAY 12

Got on the scale this morning, Still at 171.4 I have upped my calories to 3100, my protein is at 230 grams a day for the last 3 days, still shooting for 250 to 260. Drinking more protein shakes than normal, plus taking in more Chicken, Tuna and Steaks. Hopefully with will give me the boost that I need to start gaining some weight. Also have upped my Rebound Reloaded to 3 caps a day for last 2 or 3 days .
    This afternoon will be my upperbody workout.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    DAY 12

Got on the scale this morning, Still at 171.4 I have upped my calories to 3100, my protein is at 230 grams a day for the last 3 days, still shooting for 250 to 260. Drinking more protein shakes than normal, plus taking in more Chicken, Tuna and Steaks. Hopefully with will give me the boost that I need to start gaining some weight. Also have upped my Rebound Reloaded to 3 caps a day for last 2 or 3 days .
    This afternoon will be my upperbody workout.
    What were your calories at before you upped to 3100?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

17. At about 2500 to 2600.. Protein was not as high for sure..

18. Day 12 workout..

I believe that this was my best work out since I started both products. I upped the caps to 3 a day, and I took my 2 scoops of Chaos before my workout, then 1 scoop during, and It was great.. Seem to be getting stronger, recovery seems to be quicker.. Have not noticed any size gains, but definitly getting leaner and better cut. Actually got a couple of compliments at work today about how cut my arms are.
    I do not notice size change, but I do see the definition coming in better. Friends say that I am looking thicker and more cut than before. So that made work go by just that much easier.. Head kinda did some swelling.. Nice to get compliments.

19. Day 15 Workout

Another great workout. Strength on different lifts have started to come up. My shoulder injury seems to be getting better, but I honestly feel stronger. Good pumps, Chest is starting to look fuller to. (( Gotta Love that )) . Once again, I did not want to leave the gym even after 2 hrs there.. Thats a long time for me. The wife really did not care for that. An hour and a half is about all she really cares for me to be there, But I just did not want to stop lifting.
    Energy is great at the Gym and at work and at home.
    Weight this moring was still the same, so I have not lost any which is good for me. I will check my measurements tomorrow when I get home from work to see if there is any gain.
    Definition is still looking good in my opinion as well.

Like I said before.. Two great products.....:bb:

20. Nice progress.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

21. Day 17 workout

Workout went well again. Still have lots of energy. Actually me and my buddy were there for 2 hrs lastnight. Started doing some cardio to try to help burn the fat off of the lower abs. Top abs are showing nice when flexed, but lower ones are still hid alittle bit.
    I am not doing alot of cardio being that I am trying to do a lean bulk, but I needed alittle help to get this last bit off. I deffinitly do not want to lose any weight.
    My weight has also stayed the same, still at 171 lbs. But my pants are still fitting looser than normal. I will try to take some measuremenets tonight to se if any gains, or if I have lost it, or hopefully at leat stayed the same if nothing else.

Still at 3 pills a day. Taking 2 1/2 scoops of Chaos before workout, and 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop during workout.
    Also, energy levels are still good all day long, Still have a happy go lucky mentality about me also.. So Its all good.

Good products..

22. Nice log so far Sting-Dog. You have obvioulsy gleaned alot of knowledge from this site (just like me ) and are putting it to good use!

23. Thanks Mullet... I have learned alot, but have only put a scratch in the surface of what I need to learn.. But I am a work in progress..

Ok, I took my measurements tonight, This is a cold measurement. Some things have went up, some have decreased. These numbers are also right when I finished up my Superdrol cycle, So I am pleased to have made some gains, and to have even retained most of what I gained from my cycle.

As of May the 29th Now July 27th

Chest: 39 1/2" Chest 39"

Biceps R-15 L-14 3/4 Biceps R-15 1/4 L- 15

Calf 13 1/2 Calf 13 3/4"

Thigh Mid point 21" Thigh Mid point 21 1/2"

Waist 34" right below belly button Waist 33"

Weight 174 Weight 171lbs

Remember, the first numbers are right after my cycle, the numbers now are mid point of Rebound Reloaded and Chaos.

Yes, I know I have chicken legs. But they were fast and strong in my younger yrs even though they were small. Never have been able to make much progress on them, But I am trying them again. I am pleae to have seen a half inch gain just doing the Rebound Reloaded and Chaos.
    Oh yeah, I did not even workout my legs while on cycle either.

These are not huge gains, but they are solid gains. My chest has went down a half and inch, but it looks bigger and is for sure more cut and defined. So are my abs.. Or at least the top four are. The bottom two are on there way.

Like I said before, My pants are alot looser in the waist, belt only has one more notch to go before I have to make a smaller one.

Anyway, I am pleased with everything so far. I still have a ways to go before I am done with the Rebound and the Chaos, but I will give another measurement update at that time.

Thanks for looking and any comments.

24. Nice change in measurements bro.

Keep up the good work.
    (Didn't I tell ya you'd love Reloaded??????)

25. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Nice change in measurements bro.

Keep up the good work.
    (Didn't I tell ya you'd love Reloaded??????)

I think those are your exact words.... To be exact.

Both are products I would recommened as well.

Thanks for the compliment.

26. About the cardio - if you're aiming to add lean body mass, do the cardio, but to help recovery and keep bodyfat in check. Don't expect a significant recomp effect/drop in fat if you're eating more to add muscle.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

27. Yeah, I have almost come to grip with that its gonna take awhile to get the crap off of my sides and the lower belly.
    Don't get me wrong, Its not alot, but I have never had fat on me, and now I do, and this pisses me off. It was my fault from eatting like a herd of cattle on my first cycle, and not keeping it clean. I will take the gains I have received, and I will deal with this fat day by day. "" I WILL WIN !! ""

28. GREAT Log Stinger.

Very detailed and easy to read.

Keep up the good work.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

29. Thanks CROWLER.

Weight is 170.6

This is down a pound since wednesday. Have not been eatting as much last couple of days. Little girl had surgery, so I did not have the time. She is feeling better, so food intake should come back up and hopefully will the lean body weight.

30. Nice log so far. I'm just curious what your workouts look like, in that in takes you 2 hours of gym time. Do you perform a ton of sets each workout?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos + Rebound Reloaded + Jungle Warfare
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 12:25 AM
  2. Fenotest / Rebound Reloaded stack?
    By david4zero8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 04:28 PM
  3. Rebound Reloaded Presale!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet