Chaos / Rebound Reloaded 6 Week Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Day 8

Well, I posted up and asked for some help with my workout routine, and I have received one reply. So, I took some of what the one reply was, and I put together a partial workout plan.
    Tonight, I focused on Shoulders and Back and Traps.
    Workout was very good, and Energy was there as usual to. i actually did not want to leave the gym even after 1hour and 45 mins. Was still ready to go. Once again, I have to say that my strength was up alittle. These lifts seem to be getting easier, with each workout. I know that I am susposed to only work each muscle once a week, but boy I sure do want to go for at least two. But everyone I talk with says if I will only exercise each muscle once a week, That I will really see good results. Just seem that I am not working out enough with only 3 workout a week. So if any of you would like to take a look at what my workouts were like, please do, and all suggestions are welcome.

I am still very pleased with both of the products. I have a very nice sence of well being pretty much all the time, and so far, i am still sleeping great and I am up before the alarm goes off. ( Now that is unusual for me )..
    Yeah you posted your questions in the wrong section. The Fla Nutrition Training forum is a little slow at times, just go into the one of the other sections and post there.

Good log you got going here, how would you rate both products so far (be truthful)?

Also you don't have to workout each muscle once per week. Research HST (hypertrophy specific training). It advocates 2-3 times per week to train each muscle, however, the volume is more like 2-3 sets per body part each time. Plus there are levels of deconditioning etc to prevent overtraining.

2. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Yeah you posted your questions in the wrong section. The Fla Nutrition Training forum is a little slow at times, just go into the one of the other sections and post there.

Good log you got going here, how would you rate both products so far (be truthful)?

Also you don't have to workout each muscle once per week. Research HST (hypertrophy specific training). It advocates 2-3 times per week to train each muscle, however, the volume is more like 2-3 sets per body part each time. Plus there are levels of deconditioning etc to prevent overtraining.

Ok, I am gonna be honest ...

So far, I am very pleased with both products. I have not been on either of them very long, but I can tell a difference in my personal life as well as my life at the gym. ( And I like that )
    Not sure which is causing which, But I can say, that when I go to the Gym, I am more focused, and the pumps are ..
    ((( Better than usual )), But I would like to see more, so I am gonna up my scoops to 2 1/2 before and maybe 1 scoop during my workout. Just to see if I can get the massive pumps. Currently, I am only taking two scoops on my workout days, and I think it should be more. I also think I am gonna go up to 3 caps a day on the Rebound Reloaded, which will run my cycle alittle shorter than I planned for.
    My life at work seems to be alot more relaxed , either that, or I am not getting stressed out as much. Kind of a nice sence of well being if you will.....
    One other thing I have noticed so far that I really like is that I seem to be leaning out, but I am not losing any weight.. Which is good for me, because I can't afford to lose any weight. I definitly see more definition in my abs and chest area.
    Oh yeah, I seem to be sleeping better at night to. I actually have been waking up before the alarm goes off, and I feel completely rested and I am energized throughout the day, Now thats a nice feeling.

Anyway, I will give my final opinion when this is all done. I am only 9 days in to this, so there is a long way to go.

If anyone has any advice to offer up, please feel free to do so...

Thanks
  3. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 10

This morning, Once again, I work up feeling great .. Not tired as usual. But the biggest thing I really noticed this morning was that my pants have gotten really loose in the waist, Fit fine and maybe alittle snugger in other area. But even though my pants are looser, I got on the scale, and my weight is still at 171.6 .. I would say that means that I am getting leaner, but gaining muscle.. Which is exactly what I am trying to accomplish..

Can't wait to do legs tonight, Will update how workout goes later tonight.

Just got through doing my leg workout, and it was a goodone.. Legs got all shakey and could not help but laugh.. Got some good cramps.. I stretched pretty good, But I guess not good enough. I have never really worked my legs before, except when I was in college, but heck, that was 18yrs ago..
    So I guess they are rebelling... I screwed up and did not take my Rebound Reloaded to work with me, So I will start the 3 caps aday tomorrow. The Chaos is still giving me great energy in the gym, Not sure if it is carrying over to my work the next morning, but for some reason, my energy level is alot higher than before, and that says alot, since I am a hyper person.. Anyway, Still Lovin the sups guys.. Great job all the way around.:good:
    Last edited by Stinger124; 07-19-2006 at 07:04 PM.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Going with 3 caps of RR is a great idea!
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

DAY 12

Got on the scale this morning, Still at 171.4 I have upped my calories to 3100, my protein is at 230 grams a day for the last 3 days, still shooting for 250 to 260. Drinking more protein shakes than normal, plus taking in more Chicken, Tuna and Steaks. Hopefully with will give me the boost that I need to start gaining some weight. Also have upped my Rebound Reloaded to 3 caps a day for last 2 or 3 days .
    This afternoon will be my upperbody workout.
  6. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

DAY 12

Got on the scale this morning, Still at 171.4 I have upped my calories to 3100, my protein is at 230 grams a day for the last 3 days, still shooting for 250 to 260. Drinking more protein shakes than normal, plus taking in more Chicken, Tuna and Steaks. Hopefully with will give me the boost that I need to start gaining some weight. Also have upped my Rebound Reloaded to 3 caps a day for last 2 or 3 days .
    This afternoon will be my upperbody workout.
    What were your calories at before you upped to 3100?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

At about 2500 to 2600.. Protein was not as high for sure..
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 12 workout..

I believe that this was my best work out since I started both products. I upped the caps to 3 a day, and I took my 2 scoops of Chaos before my workout, then 1 scoop during, and It was great.. Seem to be getting stronger, recovery seems to be quicker.. Have not noticed any size gains, but definitly getting leaner and better cut. Actually got a couple of compliments at work today about how cut my arms are.
    I do not notice size change, but I do see the definition coming in better. Friends say that I am looking thicker and more cut than before. So that made work go by just that much easier.. Head kinda did some swelling.. Nice to get compliments.
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 15 Workout

Another great workout. Strength on different lifts have started to come up. My shoulder injury seems to be getting better, but I honestly feel stronger. Good pumps, Chest is starting to look fuller to. (( Gotta Love that )) . Once again, I did not want to leave the gym even after 2 hrs there.. Thats a long time for me. The wife really did not care for that. An hour and a half is about all she really cares for me to be there, But I just did not want to stop lifting.
    Energy is great at the Gym and at work and at home.
    Weight this moring was still the same, so I have not lost any which is good for me. I will check my measurements tomorrow when I get home from work to see if there is any gain.
    Definition is still looking good in my opinion as well.

Like I said before.. Two great products.....:bb:
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nice progress.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 17 workout

Workout went well again. Still have lots of energy. Actually me and my buddy were there for 2 hrs lastnight. Started doing some cardio to try to help burn the fat off of the lower abs. Top abs are showing nice when flexed, but lower ones are still hid alittle bit.
    I am not doing alot of cardio being that I am trying to do a lean bulk, but I needed alittle help to get this last bit off. I deffinitly do not want to lose any weight.
    My weight has also stayed the same, still at 171 lbs. But my pants are still fitting looser than normal. I will try to take some measuremenets tonight to se if any gains, or if I have lost it, or hopefully at leat stayed the same if nothing else.

Still at 3 pills a day. Taking 2 1/2 scoops of Chaos before workout, and 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop during workout.
    Also, energy levels are still good all day long, Still have a happy go lucky mentality about me also.. So Its all good.

Good products..
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log so far Sting-Dog. You have obvioulsy gleaned alot of knowledge from this site (just like me ) and are putting it to good use!
  13. Gold Member
    Answers

Thanks Mullet... I have learned alot, but have only put a scratch in the surface of what I need to learn.. But I am a work in progress..

Ok, I took my measurements tonight, This is a cold measurement. Some things have went up, some have decreased. These numbers are also right when I finished up my Superdrol cycle, So I am pleased to have made some gains, and to have even retained most of what I gained from my cycle.

As of May the 29th Now July 27th

Chest: 39 1/2" Chest 39"

Biceps R-15 L-14 3/4 Biceps R-15 1/4 L- 15

Calf 13 1/2 Calf 13 3/4"

Thigh Mid point 21" Thigh Mid point 21 1/2"

Waist 34" right below belly button Waist 33"

Weight 174 Weight 171lbs

Remember, the first numbers are right after my cycle, the numbers now are mid point of Rebound Reloaded and Chaos.

Yes, I know I have chicken legs. But they were fast and strong in my younger yrs even though they were small. Never have been able to make much progress on them, But I am trying them again. I am pleae to have seen a half inch gain just doing the Rebound Reloaded and Chaos.
    Oh yeah, I did not even workout my legs while on cycle either.

These are not huge gains, but they are solid gains. My chest has went down a half and inch, but it looks bigger and is for sure more cut and defined. So are my abs.. Or at least the top four are. The bottom two are on there way.

Like I said before, My pants are alot looser in the waist, belt only has one more notch to go before I have to make a smaller one.

Anyway, I am pleased with everything so far. I still have a ways to go before I am done with the Rebound and the Chaos, but I will give another measurement update at that time.

Thanks for looking and any comments.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice change in measurements bro.

Keep up the good work.
    (Didn't I tell ya you'd love Reloaded??????)
  15. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Nice change in measurements bro.

Keep up the good work.
    (Didn't I tell ya you'd love Reloaded??????)

I think those are your exact words.... To be exact.

Both are products I would recommened as well.

Thanks for the compliment.
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

About the cardio - if you're aiming to add lean body mass, do the cardio, but to help recovery and keep bodyfat in check. Don't expect a significant recomp effect/drop in fat if you're eating more to add muscle.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  17. Gold Member
    Answers

Yeah, I have almost come to grip with that its gonna take awhile to get the crap off of my sides and the lower belly.
    Don't get me wrong, Its not alot, but I have never had fat on me, and now I do, and this pisses me off. It was my fault from eatting like a herd of cattle on my first cycle, and not keeping it clean. I will take the gains I have received, and I will deal with this fat day by day. "" I WILL WIN !! ""
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

GREAT Log Stinger.

Very detailed and easy to read.

Keep up the good work.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  19. Gold Member
    Answers

Thanks CROWLER.

Weight is 170.6

This is down a pound since wednesday. Have not been eatting as much last couple of days. Little girl had surgery, so I did not have the time. She is feeling better, so food intake should come back up and hopefully will the lean body weight.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Nice log so far. I'm just curious what your workouts look like, in that in takes you 2 hours of gym time. Do you perform a ton of sets each workout?
  21. Gold Member
    Answers

My workout consist of 3 days sometimes 4 days a week. I have abuddy that just started working out with me, and he has slown me down a bit. I usually do 3 sets. Usually 10/8/6 going up on weight with each set. Rest is only as long as it takes to change out the weights and for him to do his set.

I am training upper body twice a week, and legs once.

Oh yeah, Most workouts take about 1 1/2 hours, but sometimes we will have people come over and start chatting. So for the most part, I would say 1 1/2 hours...

Hope that helps ya.. If You need more info, let me know.
  22. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 19. Workout Day

This workout was crazy !!!! Crazy energy. I am not in to good of cardio shape, but I can still hang. I did my upperbody workout, and did about 10 mins on the eliptical machine after lifting. My workout went for 2 hrs again. ( Think my buddy is slowing me down a bit ) But we are moving pretty quick during our workout. Actually lifted for 1 1/2 hrs I would say.

Anyway, after my workout, My buddies have been trying to get me to go Mountain biking with them for awhile.... I told them that this was a workout day for me.. They told me. Oh No !! You do not need to workout then TRY to comeout here and keep up with us. ( Oh yeah, I used to race motocross competively for about 6 or 7 yrs ) They said I would not be able to do it. Because i would be way to tired. My wife even said.. Your gonna Die out there !! ( Wow, Thanks for the encouragement...)
    Anyway, we met up at 7:30, and took off, This was up and down hills, through tight trees, and killer down hills, you name it, it was awsome, and Very Brutal !!! Only stopped one time for a drink of water, I actually hung with these guys on a much cheaper bike that they brought out for me to use. But about 3/4 of the way through, The front axle came out of the bike, and luckly the tire just layed over, and I crashed into a tree, I was not hurt, but the bike was out of commission. My buddy told me I was lucky it did not come apart while going down one of the steep downhills, or it would have been a nice face plant. Anyway, They were amazed that I could workout for 2 hrs, and then hang with them throught the toughest 3/4 or the trail. I got the tire placed back in and was able to limp the bike back to the truck. It was 9:00 when We got back. We rode for about 7 crazy miles, Up and down hills, trees and so on and so forth.
    Anyway, I was susprises that I could hang with them as well. My face was red a all getout and my shirt was sop and wet but I did it !!!

I think the Chaos really helped me with my energy through the weight lifting, and I know it carried me through the bike part of it. Awsome Product !! I dont think I could have possibly done it without it.

As for the weight lifting part of this day, It was great as usual. I am still getting stronger and lifts are going up easier and easier with each day..

Thanks again to both companys for such awsome products..
  23. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Interesting man, that is great it worked that well on the endurance side of things. Vasodilators have promise there. If you can go without the stimulated feeling you could get even more of a benefit from the caffeine free. You will still get the focused feeling just not the stim feeling.

Are the pumps coming now?

Day 19. Workout Day

This workout was crazy !!!! Crazy energy. I am not in to good of cardio shape, but I can still hang. I did my upperbody workout, and did about 10 mins on the eliptical machine after lifting. My workout went for 2 hrs again. ( Think my buddy is slowing me down a bit ) But we are moving pretty quick during our workout. Actually lifted for 1 1/2 hrs I would say.

Anyway, after my workout, My buddies have been trying to get me to go Mountain biking with them for awhile.... I told them that this was a workout day for me.. They told me. Oh No !! You do not need to workout then TRY to comeout here and keep up with us. ( Oh yeah, I used to race motocross competively for about 6 or 7 yrs ) They said I would not be able to do it. Because i would be way to tired. My wife even said.. Your gonna Die out there !! ( Wow, Thanks for the encouragement...)
    Anyway, we met up at 7:30, and took off, This was up and down hills, through tight trees, and killer down hills, you name it, it was awsome, and Very Brutal !!! Only stopped one time for a drink of water, I actually hung with these guys on a much cheaper bike that they brought out for me to use. But about 3/4 of the way through, The front axle came out of the bike, and luckly the tire just layed over, and I crashed into a tree, I was not hurt, but the bike was out of commission. My buddy told me I was lucky it did not come apart while going down one of the steep downhills, or it would have been a nice face plant. Anyway, They were amazed that I could workout for 2 hrs, and then hang with them throught the toughest 3/4 or the trail. I got the tire placed back in and was able to limp the bike back to the truck. It was 9:00 when We got back. We rode for about 7 crazy miles, Up and down hills, trees and so on and so forth.
    Anyway, I was susprises that I could hang with them as well. My face was red a all getout and my shirt was sop and wet but I did it !!!

I think the Chaos really helped me with my energy through the weight lifting, and I know it carried me through the bike part of it. Awsome Product !! I dont think I could have possibly done it without it.

As for the weight lifting part of this day, It was great as usual. I am still getting stronger and lifts are going up easier and easier with each day..

Thanks again to both companys for such awsome products..
  24. Gold Member
    Answers

Oh yeah... They are there for sure.. I have also upped my usuage to 2 1/2 scoops One hour before I workout, and 1 scoop during workout. Its a nice feeling.. My friends actually say that I am trying to kill them.. I work with them, and its kinda fun to hear the comments they are making to other people at the Plant.
    Also got a good compliment once we got through riding bikes, I took off my sweat soaked shirt so I would not get my wifes car dirty and my buddies were like wooooo look at the muscle man.. (( Not as muscles or chisled as you LAKE )) But I am trying like heck..Got a compliment on the abs also, So hard work and good supplements are paying off.

Thinking of turning my buddies on the bikes on to the Chaos and see if they may be interested in it.. Could be a really good thing for them as well.
  25. Gold Member
    Answers

Weighed in this morning at 171 on the button. No change in weight really.
    And sex drive has seemed to have dropped off. Not sure whats up with that. I guess it could be that my Mom is having to live with me and my wife for now, and that seems to put a damper on things. Will just have to see how this all turns out.
  26. Gold Member
    Answers

Got my body fat checked tonight at the gym..
    The lady that did it said that the machine is not very acurate, She is very ripped, and it shows her as 16%, when she uses her calipers on herself, she is at about 10%.
    Anyway, she did mine on the machine, and it was horrible.. It was like 16.4%. She said she did not think that was correct, so she did the pinch test,and guesstimated it at about 12 to 13% body fat.
    I am not happy with that, I want to be at about 10% or less.
    But, I know I have some fat to lose forsure.

Question about using the calipers... Is this a set of calpiers that one would use in a machine shop, or is it a specific kind ?

Yeah yeah... Don't laugh, I just work in a plant that uses digital calipers, and I actually have a et here as well. If it is the same thing, I would like to know how to get the numbers or the percentage... If its a totally differnt kind of caliper.. Well... Lesson learned.
  27. Gold Member
    Answers

Workout day 22

Ok, I now have two of my buddies working out with me, and the workout went for two hours again, and I just did not get to complete all my exercises.
    The workout went well, Energy was awsome again, and I am getting some nice pumps. Even after 2 hrs , I am still not wanting to leave the gym. Also, for some reason, my appetite has been crazy the last two days. I am so freakin hungry all day long, and some of my bad habits such as ice cream and Dr Peppers are trying to come back in the door. I have to admit, I gave into both of them saturday. My wife could not belive how hungry I have been. Supper can almost be ready, and I just cannot wait. I went in and ate two hotdogs, and then ate a huge bowl of apple jack cereal. I totally blew my diet out of the water. ( Made me feel like I blew it ), But I am back on it today, but I am still very hungry, and I am having some serious craving attacks.. Anyone else ever do this ?

Still enjoying the supplements though.
  28. Gold Member
    Answers

Kinda stopped doing the log for a few days. So I thought I would take some pic to let you see the progress I have made.

This first pic is of me right after I finished my superdrol cycle about 8 weeks ago.

These three pic are from last night. Have not worked out since friday.

Not sure if you can see much progress, but I can. Seems my abs are showing alot better, and my chest is more defined. I was at 171lbs when I started the Rebound Reloaded and the Chaos, and I am still at 171lbs now. My pants have gotten loose in the waist and to me I feel like I look more defined, Kinda leaned out.. Oh yeah.. My belt is also now on the last hole.. May have to drill a new one if my waist gets smaller.

Good Products, But alot of hard work to...
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Progress looks good man. Keep up the good work.
    cc
  30. Gold Member
    Answers

Thanks.. Have not posted in awhile because it seemed that this post was pretty much dead besides me.

I am currently at 172.9, So I have actually gained some weight finally. Still getting compliments from friends.
    I seem to be getting stronger aw well. I have about 1 more week left of this cycle, and then I will give it a rest for a bit. Once completed, I will post measurements again.
    My diet has also went to crap the last three days, so that could be why my weight is actually up.
    Still feeling fine, lots of energy at work and home as well as the GYM..
    I am trying to cut my workouts back so that I am not spending 2 hrs in the gym at a time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos + Rebound Reloaded + Jungle Warfare
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:25 PM
  2. Fenotest / Rebound Reloaded stack?
    By david4zero8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:28 PM
  3. Rebound Reloaded Presale!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet