New Serious Nutrition Solutions SNS Stack results

ctgblue

Awards
OK, I am in TWO transformation contests, one ending this weekend and the one here on the 25th.

I had tried a few different supplements during this time and the results had not met my past supplement guidelines for effectiveness.
So I decided, near the end of the competitions, to go back to my Gold Standard of SNS products.
I grabbed the Creatine and Arginine E2 Matrix products and decided to try the Inhibit E also, as I am on HRT and tend to retain water before my shots are due (levels drop off).
All I can say is that I am more impressed now than before as to the effectiveness of this combo.
Strength started climbing again, water retention was down, veins were again getting sick looking.
Then I caught some kind of bug and couldn't stomach even my vitamins. For several days I only took my BP meds and nothing else. Then I figured I could try some items and immediately added the SNS stuff back in as soon as I could lift again - no stomach upset (I tried adding some other items and got nauseated)
My strength was back up in a matter of days.

My rating 5 STARS!
I recommend this stuff to anyone, particularly those of you who lift early and need
supplements that are easy on the stomach. I will continue this through the end of this contest and will not be experimenting with buying any other CEE or NO products (why mess with what works) as I generally have to double the dose to get what I do out of the SNS stuff.
Try it, you'll like it.
I run it with Scivation Extend & Neurostim in the morning (4:30) am) and have no upset stomach (trust me, others have made me puke).

Good luck and happy lifting, tell SNS that ctgblue recommended their stuff.

ps I am not affiliated with them, I just want them to thrive so I can keep getting the good stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad that you are liking the products. I appreciate you posting a review.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had similar results with SNS products. I agree, they are top notch!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been disappointed by a SNS product yet.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established